FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Sumary of riots

Sumary of riots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hawn Scott OP   Man 6 weeks ago

london Brixton

Really don't know which thread is which anymore so decided to start a new one which I hope will be my last comment on the pollictics forum for a while as things are just getting silly

I this this youtube clip which I beleive sums up the riots perfectly, he is an ex solider that has toured all over the middle east and I agree with him 100%

I served for 4 years and did 3 months in afganistan, ok I was not out there in the firing line but behind a computer screen. It wan't nice and the heat was intorlerable but looking back it was an experience.

Will people alo stop sending me PM's telling me what the law is, you won't win and I'm fed up with it and wish to move on.

Please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuCLsX2TaZA&t=93s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

london Brixton

I remember when I was with my ex partner and we used this site to find other couples to meet with.

How times have changed for the worst!

By *atEvolutionCouple 6 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Youtube? For news. I'd rather ask a pigeon.

By *onica-mayhemWoman 6 weeks ago

Belfast/dublin

"Youtube? For news. I'd rather ask a pigeon. "

Indeed....the BBC, sky, chanel 4, cnn, fox, msnbc, gb news, LBC, talk tv/radio and all the mainstream news providers post their programmes there. Best avoided

Totally. Unless you want funny cat fails, or clever dogs.

london Brixton

This isn't any mainstream news just an independent guy giving his insight and opinion.

I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't beleive it was worth watching but watch it , don't watch it, it won't change my life!

"This isn't any mainstream news just an independent guy giving his insight and opinion.

"

Lol. Gets even better.

By *alcon77Man 6 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

"This isn't any mainstream news just an independent guy giving his insight and opinion.

Lol. Gets even better. "

To be fair joe glenton is a quite an interesting bloke.

(Personally I became a ware of him about 10 years ago.)

By *adeandharleyCouple 6 weeks ago

Crawley

Normally wary of YouTube stuff but I must say the man makes an intelligent and well thought out argument. Need more of this stuff to be perfectly honest.

By *oxychick35Couple 6 weeks ago

thornaby

I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't beleive it was worth watching but watch it , don't watch it, it won't change my life!"

post what you want it’s a forum it’s for everyone

By *emma StonesTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Crewe

Excellent.

london Brixton

I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't beleive it was worth watching but watch it , don't watch it, it won't change my life! post what you want it’s a forum it’s for everyone "

Well you can't post what you want exactly, there are rules and breaking them could get you banned from the site.

By *oxychick35Couple 6 weeks ago

thornaby

I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't beleive it was worth watching but watch it , don't watch it, it won't change my life! post what you want it’s a forum it’s for everyone

Well you can't post what you want exactly, there are rules and breaking them could get you banned from the site. "

well don’t then ffs lol

london Brixton

I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't beleive it was worth watching but watch it , don't watch it, it won't change my life! post what you want it’s a forum it’s for everyone

Well you can't post what you want exactly, there are rules and breaking them could get you banned from the site. well don’t then ffs lol"

ffs? I'll need to get my Nokia 3310 out to find out what then means. U OK Hun?

By *astandFeistyCouple 6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

I was gonna watch it but he lies in his first sentence so I'll give it a miss thanks.

By *hirleyMan 6 weeks ago

somewhere

"Really don't know which thread is which anymore so decided to start a new one which I hope will be my last comment on the pollictics forum for a while as things are just getting silly

I this this youtube clip which I beleive sums up the riots perfectly, he is an ex solider that has toured all over the middle east and I agree with him 100%

I served for 4 years and did 3 months in afganistan, ok I was not out there in the firing line but behind a computer screen. It wan't nice and the heat was intorlerable but looking back it was an experience.

Will people alo stop sending me PM's telling me what the law is, you won't win and I'm fed up with it and wish to move on.

Please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuCLsX2TaZA&t=93s"

The main thing 99.999% of people in this country and any other should be concerned about is refered to multiple times, and unless you realise it there is no hope for you or anyone you interact with. This is that; the people that are creating the division and want it to continue are the rich people, when I say rich I mean they own governments rich. ALL of them. Right, left, man, woman, religion or skin colour means nothing.

By *hirleyMan 6 weeks ago

somewhere

"Really don't know which thread is which anymore so decided to start a new one which I hope will be my last comment on the pollictics forum for a while as things are just getting silly

Please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuCLsX2TaZA&t=93s

The main thing 99.999% of people in this country and any other should be concerned about is refered to multiple times, and unless you realise it there is no hope for you or anyone you interact with. This is that; the people that are creating the division and want it to continue are the rich people, when I say rich I mean they own governments rich. ALL of them. Right, left, man, woman, religion or skin colour means nothing. "

Referred to multiple times in that video*

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 6 weeks ago

golden fields

Please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuCLsX2TaZA&t=93s"

What's the general conclusion from the video?

» Add a new message to this topic