FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The High Table...Asymmetric Warfare

The High Table...Asymmetric Warfare

By *oubleswing2019 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Colchester

I was pondering on the end of the "Cold War" (which never really ended IMHO, it just slid "under the radar" in to less visible forms of warfare), and a thought crossed my mind.

If you are a Superpower, and you're jostling for dominance at the "High Table", you're going to be using many forms of asymmetrical warfare on your rivals right ? That's a given, isn't it ?

So if you were trying to assert economic dominance, you'd want to undermine your rivals own economies wouldn't you ?

How would you do that ? War.

Millions upon million of refugees seeking safe harbour in allied countries are going to cause significant issues. for their migrated to countries.

Now I don't want to get all conspiracy-minded in this, but if you had a world economic system in favour of a certain group at the High Table, and another group at the High Table felt excluded, wouldn't it make sense that the excludees conspired together to cause multiple wars at the same time, to drive as many people from the affected regions to allied nations ?

Ofc, the risks are great for the instigators, but the rewards long term are astronomical if they succeed. A complete flip in world economy and control.

Which does make me wonder, are we going to experience a mass exodus of peoples from some places to others, if something colossal kicks off ? History would indicate yes we would.

The point I am trying to make, now that I've provided context, is this :

Are we in the initial overtures of a very coordinated but clandestine set of circumstances to support my thoughts ?

There is always jostling at the High Table, but world events and their trajectory feel somewhat different somehow and I can't quite place my finger on it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic