FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Hamza yousef questions staying in UK after unrest

Hamza yousef questions staying in UK after unrest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hirley147 OP   TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Blackpool

I will gladly drive him to the airport and carry his bags. Adios,then he will have to get a proper job, plenty of room for two tier starmer to for a new life in north Korea,as chief prosecutor.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andG2024Couple 6 weeks ago

Atherstone

"I will gladly drive him to the airport and carry his bags. Adios,then he will have to get a proper job, plenty of room for two tier starmer to for a new life in north Korea,as chief prosecutor. "

What a absolute ass he as become infact maybe he should also be arrested fir inflammatory speeches

By *orny PTMan 6 weeks ago

Peterborough

Send him to China: Wuhan looks nice this time of the year. There will be plenty of things to make him him choke on his Sichuan pork noodles.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-xinjiang-rights/15-million-muslims-could-be-detained-in-chinas-xinjiang-academic-idUSKCN1QU2MQ

This might make him rethink that the far east is more of an enemy, than the West ever was.

By *teveAndHisMagicPicklenicMan 6 weeks ago

Ends

If you scroll down the message boards there’s a politics section

By *teveAndHisMagicPicklenicMan 6 weeks ago

Ends

Also: ‘Two tier kier’ 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

By *naswingdressWoman 6 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Well, it's fun to see people not sympathising with those who don't like to see racially motivated violence. Really restores my faith in humanity.

As does the klever rhyming as though it reveals truths

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Send him to China: Wuhan looks nice this time of the year. There will be plenty of things to make him him ch*ke on his Sichuan pork noodles.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-xinjiang-rights/15-million-muslims-could-be-detained-in-chinas-xinjiang-academic-idUSKCN1QU2MQ

This might make him rethink that the far east is more of an enemy, than the West ever was."

It's not only Muslims feeling unsafe in the UK at the moment. Ethnic people of other religions are also talking about not going out.

I don't think you or any of the people out marching will be able to tell the difference or stop to ask their religion if they want to bash a Muslim.

Glasgow

"Send him to China: Wuhan looks nice this time of the year. There will be plenty of things to make him him ch*ke on his Sichuan pork noodles.

This might make him rethink that the far east is more of an enemy, than the West ever was.

It's not only Muslims feeling unsafe in the UK at the moment. Ethnic people of other religions are also talking about not going out.

I don't think you or any of the people out marching will be able to tell the difference or stop to ask their religion if they want to bash a Muslim."

Funny how when I tried to post my original reply , it said I couldn't post anything with the word ch*ke. Yet it was in the reply I was quoting without replacing the o and was allowed to be posted.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

It’s funny in the current climate, where looters,protestors and rioters espouse such views. Yet here a politician, simply espouses his view, which directly affects him being a brown man, and fab members urge him to pack his bags?

Think whatever you may of his politics, but he is just as British as you.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 6 weeks ago

Border of London

"It’s funny in the current climate, where looters,protestors and rioters espouse such views. Yet here a politician, simply espouses his view, which directly affects him being a brown man, and fab members urge him to pack his bags?

Think whatever you may of his politics, but he is just as British as you."

It's politics, nothing to do with his ethnicity. If Boris Johnson said he's fed up and wants to leave the UK for the USA (his country of birth), then Fab would be *at least* as encouraging. Be careful of conflating factors when it comes to the unpopularity of politicians.

By *ostindreamsMan 6 weeks ago

London

He could watch the racist speech he made and spend some time doing personal reflection.

By *heffielderCouple 6 weeks ago

sheffield

"It’s funny in the current climate, where looters,protestors and rioters espouse such views. Yet here a politician, simply espouses his view, which directly affects him being a brown man, and fab members urge him to pack his bags?

He's pretty racist and bigoted himself. He also will not leave the UK so it's all just an attention grabbing stunt.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 6 weeks ago

nearby

Nobody else is going to pay him £170,000 a year.

He will stay put. Best he shuts up too, instead of adding to the rhetoric.

Glasgow

Appears that some members on the thread are happy, that the riots are having their intended goal of making people of minority ethnic backgrounds feeling unwanted in the country.

But yes cover it up under the pretense because of one of the individuals that's getting the publicity can be attacked on his politics.

By *astendguy1981Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

A brown scottish man that see's whats happening with little englanders and there loylastist bitches across the water. No wonder he wants scotland out off this union. We as Scots welcome refugees they look after our elderly,work in hospitals are doctors and a lot off them do jobs you proud brits would rather not do you'll take the free rent and sick money to sit inba pub all day one last thing fuck nigel,tommy and the tory party

London

"Appears that some members on the thread are happy, that the riots are having their intended goal of making people of minority ethnic backgrounds feeling unwanted in the country.

But yes cover it up under the pretense because of one of the individuals that's getting the publicity can be attacked on his politics."

He is not being attacked on his politics. He is attacked because he is a racist himself

"Appears that some members on the thread are happy, that the riots are having their intended goal of making people of minority ethnic backgrounds feeling unwanted in the country.

But yes cover it up under the pretense because of one of the individuals that's getting the publicity can be attacked on his politics.

He is not being attacked on his politics. He is attacked because he is a racist himself "

I've not read anything racist he's said, but I could be missing something, could someone please find me an example or a source?

Glasgow

He is not being attacked on his politics. He is attacked because he is a racist himself "

He's possibly not the only one, your posts in the threads make interesting reading of your feelings towards another group.

By *astandFeistyCouple 6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

He is not being attacked on his politics. He is attacked because he is a racist himself

I've not read anything racist he's said, but I could be missing something, could someone please find me an example or a source?"

You haven't seen his Scotland is too white rant?

I've not read anything racist he's said, but I could be missing something, could someone please find me an example or a source?

You haven't seen his Scotland is too white rant?"

Genuinely no, if you have a link can you please send it here

Glasgow

But yes cover it up under the pretense because of one of the individuals that's getting the

publicity can be attacked on his

politics.

You haven't seen his Scotland is too white rant?"

So thats really your problem because hethinks people off colour are our equals catch you now you got your pitch fork and donation box for another tommy robinson party fundreaser sorry mean leagal costs fools and there money as they say

Bournemouth

Genuinely no, if you have a link can you please send it here"

The time it'll take me to search it on Google, will be the same time it'll take you

Bournemouth

But yes cover it up under the pretense because of one of the individuals that's getting the

politics.

So thats really your problem because hethinks people off colour are our equals catch you now you got your pitch fork and donation box for another tommy robinson party fundreaser sorry mean leagal costs fools and there money as they say "

Try using punctuation so I can understand what you're saying

The time it'll take me to search it on Google, will be the same time it'll take you "

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/politics/watch-in-full-humza-yousafs-white-people-speech-that-has-sparked-racism-complaints-under-scotlands-new-hate-crime-law-4578704

Having read it, it doesn't seem as straight forward as "Scotland is too white."

What it does bring into question, is are people from minorities under-represented, which is what his point is.

As a logical human, I would understand if the majority of positions of power are occupied by white people as the majority demographic, however, surely somewhere there is someone from a minority.

The fact this speech was given during the George Flloyd riots, and he highlights that there is not one black MSP, should surely ring alarm bells as to why not? Even purely out of curiosity

London

He's possibly not the only one, your posts in the threads make interesting reading of your feelings towards another group."

If you have any arguments to make against what I post, feel free to do so. If you just want to make moral judgements, you have the right to do it and I have the right to not care.

Glasgow

politics.

So thats really your problem because hethinks people off colour are our equals catch you now you got your pitch fork and donation box for another tommy robinson party fundreaser sorry mean leagal costs fools and there money as they say

Try using punctuation so I can understand what you're saying "

Im not on to write a fucking essay for a english master degree if you cant read that you got the problem not me is the puncuation police not more off a twitter thing im typing quick with 1 finger its ledgible have a good one fuck the torys and the rest off the right wing wankers that are hijacking 3 families tgat are grieving for thier kids so they can get pished,fight and steal

Bournemouth

politics.

Im not on to write a fucking essay for a english master degree if you cant read that you got the problem not me is the puncuation police not more off a twitter thing im typing quick with 1 finger its ledgible have a good one fuck the torys and the rest off the right wing wankers that are hijacking 3 families tgat are grieving for thier kids so they can get pished,fight and steal"

You seem ever so angry about something or other. Maybe direct your anger there instead of here.

Bournemouth

The time it'll take me to search it on Google, will be the same time it'll take you

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/politics/watch-in-full-humza-yousafs-white-people-speech-that-has-sparked-racism-complaints-under-scotlands-new-hate-crime-law-4578704

What it does bring into question, is are people from minorities under-represented, which is what his point is.

As a logical human, I would understand if the majority of positions of power are occupied by white people as the majority demographic, however, surely somewhere there is someone from a minority.

The fact this speech was given during the George Flloyd riots, and he highlights that there is not one black MSP, should surely ring alarm bells as to why not? Even purely out of curiosity"

Yes there are people from minorities, Yousaf himself.

If he isn't racist, why did he feel the need to repeat 'white' so many times?

Flip it, and ask yourself if a white person made that speech about any individual minority, would it be acceptable?

BTW, Scotland is 93% white.

sheffield

politics.

Im not on to write a fucking essay for a english master degree if you cant read that you got the problem not me is the puncuation police not more off a twitter thing im typing quick with 1 finger its ledgible have a good one fuck the torys and the rest off the right wing wankers that are hijacking 3 families tgat are grieving for thier kids so they can get pished,fight and steal"

Maybe you have a point maybe you don't. But as you sound like an angry moron, I will just skip past your posts. like most other's will.

The fact this speech was given during the George Flloyd riots, and he highlights that there is not one black MSP, should surely ring alarm bells as to why not? Even purely out of curiosity

Flip it, and ask yourself if a white person made that speech about any individual minority, would it be acceptable?

BTW, Scotland is 93% white. "

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-53322950

The picture may have changed since, however as this article points out

5xholyroods x 129 MSP = 645 MSPs

Of these 645 , only 4 have come from an ethnic minority background. That’s 0.6%. Given ethnic minorities according to you make up 7%, I would expect ,2,3 or maybe 4%, given not everyone wants to be a politician.

All 4 of these were male and of Pakistani descent. Not one black MSP.

He mentioning someone is white is not the problem, if they are white its a fact.

He didn’t make the speec about a minority, he made it about the majority, and nor do I find a reference to him making any prejudiced comments against white people in that speech.

He simply questions why are all seats of power (bar his own) occupied by white people and always have been

Bournemouth

BTW, Scotland is 93% white.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-53322950

The picture may have changed since, however as this article points out

5xholyroods x 129 MSP = 645 MSPs

Of these 645 , only 4 have come from an ethnic minority background. That’s 0.6%. Given ethnic minorities according to you make up 7%, I would expect ,2,3 or maybe 4%, given not everyone wants to be a politician.

All 4 of these were male and of Pakistani descent. Not one black MSP.

He mentioning someone is white is not the problem, if they are white its a fact.

He didn’t make the speec about a minority, he made it about the majority, and nor do I find a reference to him making any prejudiced comments against white people in that speech.

He simply questions why are all seats of power (bar his own) occupied by white people and always have been"

Why did you take the total number of MSPs since inception but then only attribute x1 for each BAME MSP.

That doesn't represent your percentage truthfully.

In 2022 there were 2 BAME women elected.

Further, the black population of Scotland is around 1%, so getting being 1% out on representation isn't exactly mind blowing.

Do you know how many black people have fun for Scottish Parliament over the last 25 years?

"

Why did you take the total number of MSPs since inception but then only attribute x1 for each BAME MSP.

Further, the black population of Scotland is around 1%, so getting being 1% out on representation isn't exactly mind blowing.

Do you know how many black people have fun for Scottish Parliament over the last 25 years?"

As I stated the article was slightly outdated, and the position may have changed.

There were two women of asian descent again, however asian is not the same as black.

Agreed, in heinsight my calculations may be skewed by not counting the MSP of an ethnic minority that remained incumbent within that time period.

The black population may be 1%, however if in 645 opportunities, not one has been taken, my question would be why.

If we dont just look at Hollyrood, the chief doctor, chief nurse, head of education and various other posts have never been held by an ethnic minority, and as I have stated I wouldn’t expect all or even most of those positions to be taken by ethnic minorities, however, if in it’s entire history no black or asian person has held that seat I would be curious as to why

Bournemouth

"

Do you know how many black people have fun for Scottish Parliament over the last 25 years?

As I stated the article was slightly outdated, and the position may have changed.

There were two women of asian descent again, however asian is not the same as black.

Agreed, in heinsight my calculations may be skewed by not counting the MSP of an ethnic minority that remained incumbent within that time period.

The black population may be 1%, however if in 645 opportunities, not one has been taken, my question would be why.

If we dont just look at Hollyrood, the chief doctor, chief nurse, head of education and various other posts have never been held by an ethnic minority, and as I have stated I wouldn’t expect all or even most of those positions to be taken by ethnic minorities, however, if in it’s entire history no black or asian person has held that seat I would be curious as to why"

Why would you be curious?

For a country that has historically been white, it makes sense. The ethnic make up of Scotland has been changing and with that we will see changes to the working population, that takes time.

Do you expect people to just be given top jobs as soon as they land in a country?

Do you know how many black people have run for parliament? Or worked their way up the ladder for any other position for that matter.

London

"

He simply questions why are all seats of power (bar his own) occupied by white people and always have been"

Imagine Boris Johnson going to Rwanda and making a similar statement about black people holding all major positions, using the word "Black" in the exact tone that Humza used the word "White". Wouldn't that be criticised for racism/colonialism?

sheffield

"

If we dont just look at Hollyrood, the chief doctor, chief nurse, head of education and various other posts have never been held by an ethnic minority, and as I have stated I wouldn’t expect all or even most of those positions to be taken by ethnic minorities, however, if in it’s entire history no black or asian person has held that seat I would be curious as to why"

This is why statistics should be left to statisticians.

If Scotlands Bame population with have always been at those levels you would have a point but alot are "New arrivals".

Since the 2001 census the Bame population has more then doubled.

sheffield

"

He simply questions why are all seats of power (bar his own) occupied by white people and always have been

Imagine Boris Johnson going to Rwanda and making a similar statement about black people holding all major positions, using the word "Black" in the exact tone that Humza used the word "White". Wouldn't that be criticised for racism/colonialism?"

Exactly this and it wasn't just what he said it was the way he said it. With anger and disgust.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 6 weeks ago

Border of London

[Removed by poster at 07/08/24 22:56:37]

By *lixerMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

The most decent politician I've ever known. A great Scotsmen.

Glasgow

He's possibly not the only one, your posts in the threads make interesting reading of your feelings towards another group.

If you have any arguments to make against what I post, feel free to do so. If you just want to make moral judgements, you have the right to do it and I have the right to not care."

Your free to feel the way you do about other groups however you want. Do I want to engage with you, not really, only responded to you replying to my post.

Only thing I would say is people in glass houses... and you know the rest.

London

If you have any arguments to make against what I post, feel free to do so. If you just want to make moral judgements, you have the right to do it and I have the right to not care.

Your free to feel the way you do about other groups however you want. Do I want to engage with you, not really, only responded to you replying to my post.

Only thing I would say is people in glass houses... and you know the rest."

Such a clever attack and I am deeply saddened

He's not the only one. We've talked about emigrating ourselves. The UK simply doesn't hold much opportunity and is far too costly to live in for very little gain.

By *estivalMan 6 weeks ago

borehamwood

But yes cover it up under the pretense because of one of the individuals that's getting the publicity can be attacked on his politics."

i thought he lived in scotland and it seems pretty calm and quiet there or has he moved to england recently,

» Add a new message to this topic