FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Riot punishment.

Riot punishment.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asycouple1971 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

midlands

The PM has promised swift and very serious punishment.

What do you think the punishment should be?

5-10yrs in prison. Unlimited fines and take away their passport.

Take away any benefits they are getting?

The PM need to get tough on these thugs quickly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eroy1000Man 6 weeks ago

milton keynes

"The PM has promised swift and very serious punishment.

The PM need to get tough on these thugs quickly."

From what I have read and from the links others have provided, there is already guidelines and maximum sentences available. Anything above I would assume a change in the law is required. Attacking the police or any emergency worker makes it more serious and obviously some have done that. If proven to be racially motivated, that will also make it more serious. Apparently according to the BBC, a group covered their faces in Bolton and charged the town hall shouting "Allahu Akbar". Not sure of the purpose but may help prosecutors on the racially motivated front

By *idnight RamblerMan 6 weeks ago

Pershore

From what I have read and from the links others have provided, there is already guidelines and maximum sentences available. Anything above I would assume a change in the law is required. Attacking the police or any emergency worker makes it more serious and obviously some have done that. If proven to be racially motivated, that will also make it more serious. Apparently according to the BBC, a group covered their faces in Bolton and charged the town hall shouting "Allahu Akbar". Not sure of the purpose but may help prosecutors on the racially motivated front"

Starmer looking dazed and confused tbh. Stamping down on the 'Far Right' (his words) with no recognition of the underlying causes will simply create martyrs and add fuel to the fire.

By *rluckyknightMan 6 weeks ago

marske by sea

He has no balls a weak wanker it's all he can say it's the far right going to spank there bums he soon be gone

By *melie LALWoman 6 weeks ago

Peterborough

Whipping, publicly.

Pershore

Whipping, publicly."

Oooh Matron !!!

By *ostindreamsMan 6 weeks ago

London

From what I have read and from the links others have provided, there is already guidelines and maximum sentences available. Anything above I would assume a change in the law is required. Attacking the police or any emergency worker makes it more serious and obviously some have done that. If proven to be racially motivated, that will also make it more serious. Apparently according to the BBC, a group covered their faces in Bolton and charged the town hall shouting "Allahu Akbar". Not sure of the purpose but may help prosecutors on the racially motivated front

Starmer looking dazed and confused tbh. Stamping down on the 'Far Right' (his words) with no recognition of the underlying causes will simply create martyrs and add fuel to the fire."

#FarRightThugsUnite is one of the top ten hashtags trending on UK twitter. I guess it's easier to say we have to promote harmony and peace when he is in the opposition. He is learning that with more power comes more responsibility, in a pretty hard fucking way.

By *ucka39Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Education

Seems many are lacking, as wasn't anything like this when Sarah everard and many other cases involving the police but a random crazy young chap murdered innocent young children the police have a lot to be held responsible for but causing riots isn't the answer

Peterborough

Whipping, publicly.

Oooh Matron !!! "

We don't have the space in prisons, so put them in stocks and whip them. Cat o' nine tails.

By *andsome_MeeeMan 6 weeks ago

London

Starmer looking dazed and confused tbh. Stamping down on the 'Far Right' (his words) with no recognition of the underlying causes will simply create martyrs and add fuel to the fire."

Found the right winger. Green tick confirms this too

By *andsome_MeeeMan 6 weeks ago

London

They should face the full force of the law. They don't have any 'legitimate concerns'.

People witg "legitimate concerns" don't burn down libraries, citizens advice, attack ethnic minorities or set fire to hotels.

These are opportunistic far right thugs and nazis

By *hrill CollinsMan 6 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

in the case of those attempting to set fire to the hotel with the occupants and staff still inside in rotheram today, then attempted murder along with conspiracy to commit murder and joint enterprise to those others alongdide them. full term maximum sentences and treated as domestic terrorists.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 6 weeks ago

golden fields

How do we tackle the underlying issues?

Better education at school maybe, so people can discern rhetoric that's designed to divide, that's designed to misinform and distract. Ask questions if someone is telling you that this group of people over here are causing your problems, that maybe the people telling you that, have an agenda.

Pershore

Whipping, publicly.

Oooh Matron !!!

We don't have the space in prisons, so put them in stocks and whip them. Cat o' nine tails. "

You're starting to worry me now Amelie

By *roadShoulderzMan 6 weeks ago

Lerwick

"He has no balls a weak wanker it's all he can say it's the far right going to spank there bums he soon be gone"

Former DPP. Sorted out PSNI. With due respect I think you are mistaken. SKS has a track record of being pretty ruthless. DYOR.

By *itygamesMan 6 weeks ago

UK

Theres no room in the clink so thats ruled out.

If they've zero money thats out the equation.

Maybe tag them with very limited restrictions of leaving there home?

Put them in the army maybe....if they think there hard , this will teach them.

Lerwick

"in the case of those attempting to set fire to the hotel with the occupants and staff still inside in rotheram today, then attempted murder along with conspiracy to commit murder and joint enterprise to those others alongdide them. full term maximum sentences and treated as domestic terrorists."

Yes the thugs forgot that the police have wide spread access to facial recognition systems, phone and email messages, and GCHQ intelligence. When they sober up, they will be living in fear of that dawn knock on the door. The government will go hard with the police to arrest these thugs, and with courts sitting 24/7, within a week hundreds of guys will be looking at prison sentences. Then see how hard they are.

By *uietbloke67Man 6 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Kick them out their houses and send them to the war torn countries these people are fleeing from.

That should give them a sense of perspective.

By *uietbloke67Man 6 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

So what is the underlying causes of hooliganism that stamer has not addressed in his 3 weeks of tenure, I'm intrigued?

By *abioMan 6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I’d charge certain people online with some of of “incitement” charge …..

London

Starmer looking dazed and confused tbh. Stamping down on the 'Far Right' (his words) with no recognition of the underlying causes will simply create martyrs and add fuel to the fire.

Better education at school maybe, so people can discern rhetoric that's designed to divide, that's designed to misinform and distract. Ask questions if someone is telling you that this group of people over here are causing your problems, that maybe the people telling you that, have an agenda."

How about controlling immigration like how all political parties have promised before elections? Is it too much to ask politicians to stick to their promises?

By *ortyairCouple 6 weeks ago

Wallasey

"I’d charge certain people online with some of of “incitement” charge ….. "
Passing on fake news, combined with using language which is objectively inciteful should be punishable with a custodial term.

Once people see action taken regarding this other's may think twice before spouting their vile, evil opinions.

Mrs x

London

"I’d charge certain people online with some of of “incitement” charge ….. Passing on fake news, combined with using language which is objectively inciteful should be punishable with a custodial term.

Once people see action taken regarding this other's may think twice before spouting their vile, evil opinions.

Mrs x"

I don't think governments should be the entity deciding what's truth and what's fake. Direct calls for violence has to be treated as crime though.

Lerwick

"I’d charge certain people online with some of of “incitement” charge ….. Passing on fake news, combined with using language which is objectively inciteful should be punishable with a custodial term.

Mrs x"

Start with Suella Braverman. Inciting hatred whilst Home Secretary. Most of this current bout of violence can be fairly attributed directly to her.

London

Mrs x

Start with Suella Braverman. Inciting hatred whilst Home Secretary. Most of this current bout of violence can be fairly attributed directly to her."

Can you tell me what statement she made that you believe incited violence to an extent you believe she must be punished?

By *usybee73Man 6 weeks ago

in the sticks

"I’d charge certain people online with some of of “incitement” charge ….. "

We could set up units watching what people watch ... see who they interact with, that sounds great! Plus save the courts time, be judge and jury 🤣

Life under a left wing government eh?

By *ortyairCouple 6 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

I don't think governments should be the entity deciding what's truth and what's fake. Direct calls for violence has to be treated as crime though."

I think that's the job of the judicial system already. In criminal proceedings they have an evidential burden of beyond all reasonable doubt. So spreading fake news and inciting others based on that would be within the judiciary remit and people should be prosecuted for it. It should be difficult to arrange, just have to legislate for it.

Mrs x

London

Mrs x

I don't think governments should be the entity deciding what's truth and what's fake. Direct calls for violence has to be treated as crime though.I think that's the job of the judicial system already. In criminal proceedings they have an evidential burden of beyond all reasonable doubt. So spreading fake news and inciting others based on that would be within the judiciary remit and people should be prosecuted for it. It should be difficult to arrange, just have to legislate for it.

Mrs x"

When it comes to violent crime, sure. We don't have a choice. I think incitement of violence and fake news should be treated separately. If someone makes a direct call for violence should be a crime(It already is). If someone shares some news, be it real or fake, it shouldn't be a crime just because someone else read it and decided to commit violence. It's the person who committed violence who is at fault.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"I’d charge certain people online with some of of “incitement” charge …..

We could set up units watching what people watch ... see who they interact with, that sounds great! Plus save the courts time, be judge and jury 🤣

Life under a left wing government eh?"

We already have the former, thankfully..

I know some go on about civil liberties but there's some pretty rotten people out there and they need keeping an eye upon..

golden fields

Better education at school maybe, so people can discern rhetoric that's designed to divide, that's designed to misinform and distract. Ask questions if someone is telling you that this group of people over here are causing your problems, that maybe the people telling you that, have an agenda.

How about controlling immigration like how all political parties have promised before elections? Is it too much to ask politicians to stick to their promises?"

Immigration is controlled. Directly.

Sorted. The racist morons can stop rioting now yeah?

By *ermbiMan 6 weeks ago

Ballyshannon

I wonder how many of these thugs contribute positively to the economy and wider society? Very few I think.

London

How about controlling immigration like how all political parties have promised before elections? Is it too much to ask politicians to stick to their promises?

Sorted. The racist morons can stop rioting now yeah? "

Two problems there. Both parties promised to reduce immigration. They haven't reduced it. It has only gone up.

Illegal immigration isn't controlled either. We do not have any limits set on number of chancers who can show up in boats.

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I wonder how many of these thugs contribute positively to the economy and wider society? Very few I think. "

I doubt a sensible taxpayer goes around causing damage to cities and towns knowing that you will be paying for it.

golden fields

Sorted. The racist morons can stop rioting now yeah?

Two problems there. Both parties promised to reduce immigration. They haven't reduced it. It has only gone up.

"

Right so the racist rioters, if they had better skills for analysing information that is presented to them, would know that the levels of immigration are set by the government, and would understand why. Rather than conducting race hate themed riots.

"

Illegal immigration isn't controlled either.

"

You missed "either" there, as immigration is clearly controlled.

"

We do not have any limits set on number of chancers who can show up in boats."

So Starmer should have done something within a few weeks, where the Tories did fuck all, specifically to appease a small number of racist rioters?

By *mateur100Man 6 weeks ago

nr faversham

Whipping, publicly.

Oooh Matron !!!

We don't have the space in prisons, so put them in stocks and whip them. Cat o' nine tails. "

I would have absolutely no qualms with this

London

"

Right so the racist rioters, if they had better skills for analysing information that is presented to them, would know that the levels of immigration are set by the government, and would understand why. Rather than conducting race hate themed riots.

"

Governments are setting levels of immigration based on information, sure. Then why do they make false promises that they would reduce immigration? Also, on what basis are you calling an entire group of people racists. Isn't that bigotry according to you? Is being against immigration racism?

"

"

If it's controlled, why are people without visas showing up in to this country's borders and we can't do anything about them?

"

We do not have any limits set on number of chancers who can show up in boats.

So Starmer should have done something within a few weeks, where the Tories did fuck all, specifically to appease a small number of racist rioters? "

I am confused. Do you think Starmer should set limits on illegal immigration? Because if not, we don't have control on immigration.

Peterborough

Whipping, publicly.

Oooh Matron !!!

We don't have the space in prisons, so put them in stocks and whip them. Cat o' nine tails.

You're starting to worry me now Amelie "

Cos it might work?

golden fields

"

Governments are setting levels of immigration based on information, sure. Then why do they make false promises that they would reduce immigration?

"

I don't know, haven't seen these promises. Maybe a better understanding of why the immigration numbers have been set as they are would help them.

"

Also, on what basis are you calling an entire group of people racists.

"

Taking part in race hate themed riots, attacking none white people and shouting racist slogans is probably a fair measure the guess that they are in fact, racists.

"

Isn't that bigotry according to you?

"

No, seems pretty straightforward. Are you suggesting that the rioting racists, aren't racist?

"

Is being against immigration racism?

"

It's a red flag for sure, but no it doesn't always mean the person is racist. What's this got to do with anything?

"

If it's controlled, why are people without visas showing up in to this country's borders and we can't do anything about them?

"

You've stayed to illegal immigration. Different topic

"

So Starmer should have done something within a few weeks, where the Tories did fuck all, specifically to appease a small number of racist rioters?

I am confused. Do you think Starmer should set limits on illegal immigration? Because if not, we don't have control on immigration."

No idea what point you're making.

In conclusion, so it's clear. In my opinion, the racist rioters have no legitimate issues. They're simply racists.

My proposed solution to the problem of having so many misinformation racists, is to arm young people with the knowledge and skills to analyse information they consume. Not foolproof, but it will help.

nr faversham

"

Governments are setting levels of immigration based on information, sure. Then why do they make false promises that they would reduce immigration?

I don't know, haven't seen these promises. Maybe a better understanding of why the immigration numbers have been set as they are would help them.

Taking part in race hate themed riots, attacking none white people and shouting racist slogans is probably a fair measure the guess that they are in fact, racists.

No, seems pretty straightforward. Are you suggesting that the rioting racists, aren't racist?

It's a red flag for sure, but no it doesn't always mean the person is racist. What's this got to do with anything?

I am confused. Do you think Starmer should set limits on illegal immigration? Because if not, we don't have control on immigration.

In conclusion, so it's clear. In my opinion, the racist rioters have no legitimate issues. They're simply racists.

My proposed solution to the problem of having so many misinformation racists, is to arm young people with the knowledge and skills to analyse information they consume. Not foolproof, but it will help.

"

All the facts are available. It's what people choose to believe that is the problem

golden fields

"

All the facts are available. It's what people choose to believe that is the problem "

We're in agreement! Wonders never cease.

nr faversham

"

All the facts are available. It's what people choose to believe that is the problem

We're in agreement! Wonders never cease. "

Makes a pleasant change

By *an DeLyonMan 6 weeks ago

County Durham

Fly em to rawanda

golden fields

"

https://labour.org.uk/updates/stories/labours-immigration-and-border-policy-stop-small-boats/

It says how Tories failed people by promising to reduce net immigration but not sticking to their promise. Also how Labour will reduce skilled immigration and stop the boats.

Now that you know politicians promised this, is it the mistake of politicians for not fulfilling the promise of the people who got pissed off because they didn't fulfil the promises?

Which theme of the riot is race hate themed? Which slogan is racist? If one of the protestors shouted something racist, does it make everyone racist too?

Got any evidence?

Because the riots are against immigration. You seem to have jumped to a conclusion that they are racist.

No, we are talking about immigration. Both legal and illegal are part of it.

Do you think Starmer should set limits on illegal immigration? Because if not, we don't have control on immigration.

I asked you a simple question. Instead of answering that, you went back to making patronising and arrogant statements about how people who don't agree with you do not have knowledge or analytical skills as much as you "

You seem to be arguing that the racists rioting, aren't racist, and have legitimate views. Then launched into a personal attacks.

The views have expressed on here previously are so out there, when combined with these latest additions, I can't really see any point in trying to discuss anything with you.

By *anLiferLookingToExplore!Man 6 weeks ago

Countrywide

Any of those on benefits should have them revoked. Our tax payers money shouldn't be spent on fascist scum like that. Arrest. Charge. Imprison. Unfortunately our prisons have been ran into the ground by the previous failures. So, use the Rwanda Framework to detain them overseas. They shouldn't be allowed to access public services until the cost of their damage, legal costs and cost of imprisonment is covered by their removed benefits.

Our country has beaten fascism time and time again. Sadly this time it's come from a result of our own failed politics, education systems and failures to act firmly on hate speech.

By *hawn ScottMan 6 weeks ago

london Brixton

Remember the London riots back in 2011 and people caught looting? An example was made of them and they given 6 months in prison.

A guy got 6 months for stealing a 4 pack of water from poundland!

Under normal circumstances that would have been a fine but they were sending a message to the public.

420 arrested so far, interesting to see what happens

london Brixton

"in the case of those attempting to set fire to the hotel with the occupants and staff still inside in rotheram today, then attempted murder along with conspiracy to commit murder and joint enterprise to those others alongdide them. full term maximum sentences and treated as domestic terrorists.

Yes the thugs forgot that the police have wide spread access to facial recognition systems, phone and email messages, and GCHQ intelligence. When they sober up, they will be living in fear of that dawn knock on the door. The government will go hard with the police to arrest these thugs, and with courts sitting 24/7, within a week hundreds of guys will be looking at prison sentences. Then see how hard they are."

Don't think they will need to bother, most of these idiots will video it and post it on their social media boasting!

By *estivalMan 6 weeks ago

borehamwood

I imagine they will get the same sort of sentences that those in 2011 got, if not it just feeds into two tier policing

london Brixton

"I imagine they will get the same sort of sentences that those in 2011 got, if not it just feeds into two tier policing"

I'm afraid this has gone further than looting, some have set fire to hotels housing asylum seekers which is certainly arson and quite possibly attempted murder.

Two teir policing? Really? 🫣

By *ravelmanxxxMan 6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

Don’t have this problem in Poland???

Can’t think of the life of me why??

By *estivalMan 6 weeks ago

borehamwood

"I imagine they will get the same sort of sentences that those in 2011 got, if not it just feeds into two tier policing

I'm afraid this has gone further than looting, some have set fire to hotels housing asylum seekers which is certainly arson and quite possibly attempted murder.

Two teir policing? Really? 🫣"

ah you don't remember the people killed in 2011 then,the 67 year old beaten to death,the young guy in London shot the Asian bloke run over in Birmingham,2011 wasn't just a bit of looting,

By *irkby coupleCouple 6 weeks ago

Kirkby

I hope this includes punishment for the rioters in Leeds.

Durham /Sunderland

"I hope this includes punishment for the rioters in Leeds."

No it only applies the British tax payers sorry.

london Brixton

"I imagine they will get the same sort of sentences that those in 2011 got, if not it just feeds into two tier policing

Two teir policing? Really? 🫣ah you don't remember the people killed in 2011 then,the 67 year old beaten to death,the young guy in London shot the Asian bloke run over in Birmingham,2011 wasn't just a bit of looting,"

?????? Sorry I'm too stupid to reply to that

By *coptoCouple 6 weeks ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

"... there is already guidelines and maximum sentences available"

ABSOLUTELY!!!! To stress support for the Police and judiciary to do their jobs is one thing, to suggest anything new is simply politicians' typical knee-jerk reaction.

Peterborough

Don’t have this problem in Poland???

Can’t think of the life of me why??"

Cos they emigrate

By *atEvolutionCouple 6 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

There won't be any new law or punishments - the Law will take its snail slow course and judges/ magistrates will be encouraged to give maximum sentences. There won't be enough places in prisons, and they will serve much less than the maximum sentences given.

The politicians may propose new laws, meanwhile they will wag fingers in their usual impotent way.

A month from now, we will have forgotten all about it.

By *ealMissShadyWoman 6 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Treat them like terrorists.

Strip them of a bank account, a driving license and restrict their movements

london Brixton

" restrict their movements "

You mean the kneecaps? Oh even I think that's harsh!

golden fields

"Treat them like terrorists.

Strip them of a bank account, a driving license and restrict their movements "

Bit harsh. An appropriate punishment is hard to guage at the moment as we just banged up peaceful climate protesters for 4-5 years.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

" restrict their movements

You mean the kneecaps? Oh even I think that's harsh!"

At least it would restrict them

london Brixton

At least it would restrict them "

Wouldn't want to get on your bad side!

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"Treat them like terrorists.

Strip them of a bank account, a driving license and restrict their movements

Bit harsh. An appropriate punishment is hard to guage at the moment as we just banged up peaceful climate protesters for 4-5 years. "

Harsh lol. They want to act like imbeciles, they should be treated as such.

Harsh is having your town, your business ripped to shreds. Harsh is giving police limited powers and resources to deal with it. Harsh is ending up dead or injured through no fault of your own.

in Lancashire

"I hope this includes punishment for the rioters in Leeds."

27 arrests at the time and yes as is often the case with such things as they go through CCTV, body worn cams etc more to come..

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Wouldn't want to get on your bad side!"

You never could

london Brixton

You never could "

Is it my charm? Good looks? Or my slightly twisted sense of humour?

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

You never could

Is it my charm? Good looks? Or my slightly twisted sense of humour?"

Twisted humour for sure. Everything else is a bonus

The Outer Rim

get a room you two

london Brixton

You never could

Is it my charm? Good looks? Or my slightly twisted sense of humour?

Twisted humour for sure. Everything else is a bonus "

I just knew you were gonna say that 😉

london Brixton

"get a room you two "

Well we both just like playing hard to get!

Ok back on topic?

The Outer Rim

"get a room you two

Ok back on topic? "

i'm not bothered really ... i'm a perv, i like to watch

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"get a room you two

Ok back on topic? "

You can't run forever!!

london Brixton

"get a room you two

Ok back on topic?

You can't run forever!! "

I can't run at all, what with my broken back, broken neck and buggered knees. But you know I'm not one to complain

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan 6 weeks ago

sheffield

Anyone on here who says they are not far right… or racist thugs and are just concerned citizens.. are either ignorant or racist them selves…

I’m telling you they are all racists… if you hear the things that they are chanting and the words they are using to passers by (anyone who isn’t ethnic), do you know they created a check point where they were checking cars… if it was a white person they were letting them through…. Anyone who wasn’t was getting their car smashed… they looted shops.. broke house windows as they went from street to street… driving around cars with acid to throw on Asian women..

This is how you get “our country back”…

By *immyinreadingMan 6 weeks ago

henley on thames

What are the “underlying causes” of being a racist thug?

This is a time for harsh punishments and real deterrents.

henley on thames

Anyone else remember the Not The Nine O Clock News sketch, where they concluded that the best way to deal with football hooligans was to cut off their goolies?

By *irkby coupleCouple 6 weeks ago

Kirkby

How many have been caught from the Leeds riots?

in Lancashire

"How many have been caught from the Leeds riots?"

Apart from the 27 arrests, not sure tbh..

Why?

Actually that investigation might be like others hampered by what's going on but that could be an assumption..

By *ggdrasil66Man 6 weeks ago

Saltdean

People are unhappy, seriously unhappy, and if this, wet behind the ears PM really does ‘crack down’ in them, he’ll make things worse. A few nutters have already infiltrated the protesters and done stupid shit like attacking the police. Tar everyone with the same brush, and pay the consequences.

in Lancashire

"People are unhappy, seriously unhappy, and if this, wet behind the ears PM really does ‘crack down’ in them, he’ll make things worse. A few nutters have already infiltrated the protesters and done stupid shit like attacking the police. Tar everyone with the same brush, and pay the consequences."

A 'few' doesn't really cut it though does it, a few hundred might be more of an accurate guess..

There's in excess of 150 been arrested and there'll be more to come..

They are not protests, not when without reason they loot shops, commit arson and attack police who are stopping them destroying a place if worship ..

I would agree there's grievances, there's issues across the country that affects all cultures but we are only seeing a mob whipped up by lies and trouble makers some not even in the country..

in Lancashire

My bad, 400 arrested..

Just a 'few' obviously..

london Brixton

"People are unhappy, seriously unhappy, and if this, wet behind the ears PM really does ‘crack down’ in them, he’ll make things worse. A few nutters have already infiltrated the protesters and done stupid shit like attacking the police. Tar everyone with the same brush, and pay the consequences."

I'm happy but then I'm on medication

By *eavilMan 6 weeks ago

Stalybridge

Hard labour - there are enough pot holes to keep them busy for years and you get the work done cheaper.

midlands

Alot have been remanded in custody to the Crown Courts for sentencing.

Seems like a case of fuck about and find out.

henley on thames

“Pay the consequences”? What consequences are you threatening?

And again, you’re suggesting that all the violence has been caused by a few infiltrators? Nonsense.

henley on thames

"My bad, 400 arrested..

Just a 'few' obviously.. "

For all the trouble that has taken place, 400 is a pitiful number. Should be thousands behind bars, forced to pay for what thru have done, forced to fix the stuff they wrecked.

henley on thames

“People are unhappy”

Some. Some people are “unhappy”. I’m not. You are not or spokesman

By *irldnCouple 6 weeks ago

Brighton

What are they unhappy about. Can we have a list of all the things please?

henley on thames

"People are unhappy, seriously unhappy, and if this, wet behind the ears PM really does ‘crack down’ in them, he’ll make things worse. A few nutters have already infiltrated the protesters and done stupid shit like attacking the police. Tar everyone with the same brush, and pay the consequences.

What are they unhappy about. Can we have a list of all the things please?"

Expect a vague response, perhaps suggesting that you already know.

golden fields

"People are unhappy, seriously unhappy, and if this, wet behind the ears PM really does ‘crack down’ in them, he’ll make things worse. A few nutters have already infiltrated the protesters and done stupid shit like attacking the police. Tar everyone with the same brush, and pay the consequences.

“People are unhappy”

Some. Some people are “unhappy”. I’m not. You are not or spokesman "

I'm sometimes unhappy, and thus far have managed to avoid taking part in any race hate events, or any riots.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 6 weeks ago

There is more then a few nutters, Let’s be honest if there was no poc or foreigners in this country those “few nutters” would be fighting with rival football fans, oh wait they already do that maybe people with glasses or fat ginger people (no offence to fat people or people with ginger hair)

But I 100% agree with you don’t tar everyone who have issues with large unveted mainly Men coming in the country daily

golden fields

There is more then a few nutters, Let’s be honest if there was no poc or foreigners in this country those “few nutters” would be fighting with rival football fans, oh wait they already do that maybe people with glasses or fat ginger people (no offence to fat people or people with ginger hair)

But I 100% agree with you don’t tar everyone who have issues with large unveted mainly Men coming in the country daily"

Repeating the same bullshit propaganda that drives morons to join race hate riots is hardly very helpful.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 6 weeks ago

But I 100% agree with you don’t tar everyone who have issues with large unveted mainly Men coming in the country daily

Repeating the same bullshit propaganda that drives morons to join race hate riots is hardly very helpful. "

What bullshit propaganda ?

Just because people have different opinions to you doesn’t make them morons or racists

london Brixton

I don't know what answers you are expecting to get here, best just ignore him

in Lancashire

"My bad, 400 arrested..

Just a 'few' obviously..

For all the trouble that has taken place, 400 is a pitiful number. Should be thousands behind bars, forced to pay for what thru have done, forced to fix the stuff they wrecked. "

Give it time, given the amount of officers it takes to remove someone from the area and process them etc a lot of work is being done with CCTV and bodyworn camera footage plus what some of the mob put online too .

Peterborough

"Anyone on here who says they are not far right… or racist thugs and are just concerned citizens.. are either ignorant or racist them selves…

I’m telling you they are all racists… if you hear the things that they are chanting and the words they are using to passers by (anyone who isn’t ethnic), do you know they created a check point where they were checking cars… if it was a white person they were letting them through…. Anyone who wasn’t was getting their car smashed… they looted shops.. broke house windows as they went from street to street… driving around cars with acid to throw on Asian women..

This is how you get “our country back”… "

Your first paragraph, wtf are you on about?

By *amish SMan 6 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Courts are joke, a relative has just been through crown court. Found guilty but could not be given a custodial as there were no prison places, so you would think he would be tagged and curfewed, not a chance they don't have any spare tags.

I spent 31 years of service defending what makes the UK great, yes, I hate to see the violence and damage, but I also hate to see immigrants arriving here illegally. Likewise, it also hurts after 31 years of service to see a government that fails to secure our border.

SKS looks scared, and the comments he spouts are those I would expect of a prosecutor, not a strong PM. All his comments so far are just making things worse and encouraging more protests.

At the moment the protests are poorly organised, but if those organising them get wise, then it's going to get a lot worse.

Saltdean

And again, you’re suggesting that all the violence has been caused by a few infiltrators? Nonsense. "

Nah, not threatening anyone or anything. Certain things that have been done before, where lessons should have been learned, yet the narrative gets twisted so much that it happens again and again. Oh yeah, things are going to get worse before they even start to get better.

As for the violence? It doesn’t take that many infiltrators. Maybe read about the poll tax riots thaf happened in London in the 1980’s?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Central

If they are truly protesting as a form of campaigning for change, without malice, people would have some support for them. But, aggressive, dangerous harm to others and damaging local communities, ignoring the potentially killing of people, is obviously not right.

They really need to give their heads a major wobble and step back for good.

By *ools and the brainCouple 6 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Lobotomy?

Seems like a fitting punishment

henley on thames

Repeating the same bullshit propaganda that drives morons to join race hate riots is hardly very helpful.

Just because people have different opinions to you doesn’t make them morons or racists "

It IS bullshit propaganda though, full of lies, misinformation, suggestion, innuendo etc

It’s a campaign. We all know it is

henley on thames

"If they are truly protesting as a form of campaigning for change, without malice, people would have some support for them. But, aggressive, dangerous harm to others and damaging local communities, ignoring the potentially killing of people, is obviously not right.

They really need to give their heads a major wobble and step back for good. "

Hopefully they get a couple of years in jail to calm themselves down and see the error of their ways

henley on thames

"Lobotomy?

Seems like a fitting punishment "

I still like the “Not the 9 o clock news” solution for football hooligans, which was to cut off their goolies

henley on thames

And again, you’re suggesting that all the violence has been caused by a few infiltrators? Nonsense.

Nah, not threatening anyone or anything. Certain things that have been done before, where lessons should have been learned, yet the narrative gets twisted so much that it happens again and again. Oh yeah, things are going to get worse before they even start to get better.

As for the violence? It doesn’t take that many infiltrators. Maybe read about the poll tax riots thaf happened in London in the 1980’s?"

So you’re sticking with the story that it’s all down to a few infiltrators? I don’t accept that for a moment. Just no.

golden fields

Just because people have different opinions to you doesn’t make them morons or racists "

"large unveted mainly Men coming in the country daily"

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 6 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Lobotomy?

Seems like a fitting punishment "

I didn’t know you could lobotomise someone twice.

By *ools and the brainCouple 6 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"Lobotomy?

Seems like a fitting punishment

I didn’t know you could lobotomise someone twice."

Lol fair point

The Outer Rim

GOOD NEWS .... hundreds of the violent racist right wingers terrorising the country are now being locked up on remand pending sentencing

By *andL4FunCouple 6 weeks ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

Deportation to somewhere hot and impoverished to do forced hard labour that benefits poor countries.

If only

By *andL4FunCouple 6 weeks ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

"Courts are joke, a relative has just been through crown court. Found guilty but could not be given a custodial as there were no prison places, so you would think he would be tagged and curfewed, not a chance they don't have any spare tags.

I spent 31 years of service defending what makes the UK great, yes, I hate to see the violence and damage, but I also hate to see immigrants arriving here illegally. Likewise, it also hurts after 31 years of service to see a government that fails to secure our border.

SKS looks scared, and the comments he spouts are those I would expect of a prosecutor, not a strong PM. All his comments so far are just making things worse and encouraging more protests.

At the moment the protests are poorly organised, but if those organising them get wise, then it's going to get a lot worse."

Spot on

By *issSexyBootsTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Cardiff

Followed by dry fisting

By *igNick1381Man 6 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

Whipping, publicly."

The rioters all dressed in matching rubber gear descended upon the towns out of nowhere...

Saltdean

"GOOD NEWS .... hundreds of the violent racist right wingers terrorising the country are now being locked up on remand pending sentencing "

Some will deserve it, others who got inadvertently dragged into the violence should be given a caution and then be released.

Blimey many people thought it would be ok to release prisoners on tag, way before they finished their sentences!

The Outer Rim

"Some will deserve it, others who got inadvertently dragged into the violence should be given a caution and then be released."

the beak will decide that not you

Saltdean

"Some will deserve it, others who got inadvertently dragged into the violence should be given a caution and then be released.

the beak will decide that not you"

Thank you for answering half my post. Of course it will be magistrates, and in severe cases the judges who will make those decisions.

But what about the fact that our prisons are so overcrowded that prisoners are going to be released early?

By *irldnCouple 6 weeks ago

Brighton

Maybe Starmer et al were a bit hasty cancelling the Rwanda Scheme. Might be useful now to send all these knuckle draggers

The Outer Rim

"Some will deserve it, others who got inadvertently dragged into the violence should be given a caution and then be released.

Thank you for answering half my post. Of course it will be magistrates, and in severe cases the judges who will make those decisions.

But what about the fact that our prisons are so overcrowded that prisoners are going to be released early? "

it's ok ..... i'm sure theres a few spare shipping containers we can lob these fascist racists into, with a bucket for them to shit in and a thin napkin to wipe their arse

golden fields

"GOOD NEWS .... hundreds of the violent racist right wingers terrorising the country are now being locked up on remand pending sentencing

Some will deserve it, others who got inadvertently dragged into the violence should be given a caution and then be released.

Blimey many people thought it would be ok to release prisoners on tag, way before they finished their sentences!"

Maybe they shouldn't have been participating in race hate riots, attacking mosques, hotels, non-white people.

Just an idea.

Saltdean

"GOOD NEWS .... hundreds of the violent racist right wingers terrorising the country are now being locked up on remand pending sentencing

Blimey many people thought it would be ok to release prisoners on tag, way before they finished their sentences!

Maybe they shouldn't have been participating in race hate riots, attacking mosques, hotels, non-white people.

Just an idea. "

So those what about the protesters who were not there for violence and played no part in it? You would lock them up just for being there??

henley on thames

"GOOD NEWS .... hundreds of the violent racist right wingers terrorising the country are now being locked up on remand pending sentencing "

Is Rwanda still an option?

henley on thames

Blimey many people thought it would be ok to release prisoners on tag, way before they finished their sentences!"

“Inadvertently dragged into violence”? Yeah right. Only a fool would have attended those riots thinking they were going to be peaceful. And only a fool would believe that excuse.

Lock them all up, let it serve as a lesson to the rest of them. No more of this.

henley on thames

But what about the fact that our prisons are so overcrowded that prisoners are going to be released early? "

Make space for this lot.

henley on thames

Just an idea. "

“Inadvertently” got dragged into doing all of the above, apparently … poor innocent bystanders, only ended up trying to intimidate and kill people inadvertently!

henley on thames

Just an idea.

So those what about the protesters who were not there for violence and played no part in it? You would lock them up just for being there??"

If you lie down with dogs, you’ll get fleas

henley on thames

Interesting to read that the DPP is considering using terrorist laws to charge some of the organisers.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Just an idea.

So those what about the protesters who were not there for violence and played no part in it? You would lock them up just for being there??"

Why else would they be there?

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"Interesting to read that the DPP is considering using terrorist laws to charge some of the organisers. "

Good

midlands

Take away their passport and ban them from attending sporting events and concerts.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"Take away their passport and ban them from attending sporting events and concerts.

"

I agree totally.

in Lancashire

Just an idea.

It's a tricky one because the right to peacefully protest is critically important so I'm not sure just for being on a protest someone who isn't participating in unlawful behaviours should necessarily be locked up..

The common sense thing is to move away if possible from those doing the looting etc..

There's a difference I think if your attending some of what we've seen and for which people are rightly getting arrested for in that if your there because you received some of the unlawful messaging designed to invite attacks based upon race hate them your fair game..

The Outer Rim

"So those[sic] what about the protesters who were not there for violence and played no part in it? You would lock them up just for being there?"

no, it's not up to me .... it's up to the beak to decide

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

But what about the fact that our prisons are so overcrowded that prisoners are going to be released early?

it's ok ..... i'm sure theres a few spare shipping containers we can lob these fascist racists into, with a bucket for them to shit in and a thin napkin to wipe their arse "

Camp Delta on Guantanamo Bay??

golden fields

Just an idea.

If they're just racist, but not rioting, not participating in race hate crime, and not breaking the law. No don't lock them up.

Cumbria

Just an idea.

No, it’s not illegal to be a racist.

Durham /Sunderland

Just an idea.

So those what about the protesters who were not there for violence and played no part in it? You would lock them up just for being there??

If they're just racist, but not rioting, not participating in race hate crime, and not breaking the law. No don't lock them up."

The word racist is meaningless now in this woke society. Its not a word used anymore, to describe discriminating, it now a word used to control the masses. Although socialist can’t use the word racist as the only two political parties in the UK to be investigated and proven to be racist are the BNP and The Labour Party. But the little socialist can still scream bigots, at the top of their voice .

golden fields

Just an idea.

If they're just racist, but not rioting, not participating in race hate crime, and not breaking the law. No don't lock them up.

The word racist is meaningless now in this woke society. Its not a word used anymore, to describe discriminating, it now a word used to control the masses. Although socialist can’t use the word racist as the only two political parties in the UK to be investigated and proven to be racist are the BNP and The Labour Party. But the little socialist can still scream bigots, at the top of their voice . "

I mean, these rioters are explicitly racist, with an agenda to attack non-white people, mosques, and asylum seekers.

It's not really in any doubt.

in Lancashire

Just an idea.

The word racist is meaningless now in this woke society. Its not a word used anymore, to describe discriminating, it now a word used to control the masses. Although socialist can’t use the word racist as the only two political parties in the UK to be investigated and proven to be racist are the BNP and The Labour Party. But the little socialist can still scream bigots, at the top of their voice . "

I missed the referendum on making the country 'woke'..

Bugger..

Peterborough

Whipping, publicly.

The rioters all dressed in matching rubber gear descended upon the towns out of nowhere..."

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Can't really see any s3rious sent3nces apart from those who set fires at hotels.

So far a young lad got 2 months, so that's a 4 week bed and board break. He smashed up two police vehicles. Another guy got 12 months community service.

The state is doing what it always does, saying it will do things it can't or won't do.

By *ill69888Couple 6 weeks ago

cheltenham

Yes, they should be jailed as should the two brothers who seriously assaulted the police officers at Manchester airport.

Sadly, they have not been charged yet despite the assault happening over 2 weeks ago……

The Outer Rim

"Can't really see any s3rious sent3nces apart from those who set fires at hotels.

So far a young lad got 2 months, so that's a 4 week bed and board break. He smashed up two police vehicles. Another guy got 12 months community service.

The state is doing what it always does, saying it will do things it can't or won't do."

three racists gaoled today for 3yrs, 30mths and 20mths .... just the start

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 6 weeks ago

Gilfach

"Can't really see any s3rious sent3nces apart from those who set fires at hotels.

So far a young lad got 2 months, so that's a 4 week bed and board break. He smashed up two police vehicles. Another guy got 12 months community service."

You should read more carefully. The chap that got 2 months pled guilty to kicking a riot shield, and thus causing it to contact the leg of the policeman holding it, occasioning a bruise. Not the most serious of riot offences. The other guy got 12 months community service having pled guilty to posession of còcaine.

By *aunchyrabbitsCouple 6 weeks ago

West Dorset

What ever happened to exile?

golden fields

You should read more carefully. The chap that got 2 months pled guilty to kicking a riot shield, and thus causing it to contact the leg of the policeman holding it, occasioning a bruise. Not the most serious of riot offences. The other guy got 12 months community service having pled guilty to posession of còcaine."

Is that the chap that pleaded guilty to charges of violent disorder and possession of cocaine and heroin?

Some of these race hate enthusiasts aren't the sharpest. I'd think if you're going to participate in a violent riot, your want to leave your cocaine and heroin at home.

henley on thames

You should read more carefully. The chap that got 2 months pled guilty to kicking a riot shield, and thus causing it to contact the leg of the policeman holding it, occasioning a bruise. Not the most serious of riot offences. The other guy got 12 months community service having pled guilty to posession of còcaine."

Bigger sentences starting to clock up now.

The Outer Rim

"What ever happened to exile? "

south georgia perhaps

henley on thames

You should read more carefully. The chap that got 2 months pled guilty to kicking a riot shield, and thus causing it to contact the leg of the policeman holding it, occasioning a bruise. Not the most serious of riot offences. The other guy got 12 months community service having pled guilty to posession of còcaine.

Is that the chap that pleaded guilty to charges of violent disorder and possession of cocaine and heroin?

Some of these race hate enthusiasts aren't the sharpest. I'd think if you're going to participate in a violent riot, your want to leave your cocaine and heroin at home."

Agreed. Not sharp.

Good to see some decent sentences being dished out today, I hope it acts as some sort of deterrent for those winding themselves up for another ruck tonight.

It seems inevitable that these rioters will eventually kill someone, and then act all innocent, and surprised that a brick in the head killed someone.

I hope they all stay at home

henley on thames

"What ever happened to exile?

south georgia perhaps "

Isle of Wight?

Cumbria

The CPS Twitter feed is a great read today.

Peterborough

The state is doing what it always does, saying it will do things it can't or won't do."

How can they imprison anyone if there are no spaces. Oh I know, do what they do in hospitals and park the prisoners in the corridors

henley on thames

The state is doing what it always does, saying it will do things it can't or won't do.

How can they imprison anyone if there are no spaces. Oh I know, do what they do in hospitals and park the prisoners in the corridors "

There’s a new prison wing that has been opened early, and some unused cells have quickly been upgraded to house their new tenants

By *ezza50Man 6 weeks ago

Peterborough

Should serve at least 10 years

» Add a new message to this topic