Long overdue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in Lancashire OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"Long overdue."

By *usybee73Man 7 weeks ago

in the sticks

What was he charged with? As been out all day.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 7 weeks ago

nearby

Notable silence from Muslim quarters he’s been jailed

in Lancashire

"What was he charged with? As been out all day."

Directing a terror organisation..

By *ggdrasil66Man 7 weeks ago

Saltdean

I remember when they jailed Abu Hamza. Those who remember, he was the guy with hooks for hands, who preached hatred at Finsbury Park mosque. They paid a civilian Muslim 32,000pa to wipe his arse for him.

Having said that he did get extradited to the USA, he won’t find it so easy there.

nearby

"I remember when they jailed Abu Hamza. Those who remember, he was the guy with hooks for hands, who preached hatred at Finsbury Park mosque. They paid a civilian Muslim 32,000pa to wipe his arse for him.

Having said that he did get extradited to the USA, he won’t find it so easy there."

The ex head of uk counter terrorism said 60% UK Mosques preach extremist ideology

Saltdean

"I remember when they jailed Abu Hamza. Those who remember, he was the guy with hooks for hands, who preached hatred at Finsbury Park mosque. They paid a civilian Muslim 32,000pa to wipe his arse for him.

Having said that he did get extradited to the USA, he won’t find it so easy there.

The ex head of uk counter terrorism said 60% UK Mosques preach extremist ideology "

I wouldn’t be surprised, Hamza was banned from preaching his hatred in the Finsbury Park mosque, he and his followers just moved him outside to preach it there. Real scum!

in the sticks

"What was he charged with? As been out all day.

Directing a terror organisation.."

So directing? Any physical, as in murder or manslaughter etc?

Saltdean

On Sky News.

“Anjem Choudary has been jailed for life with a minimum of 28 years for directing a terrorist propaganda operation aimed at encouraging attacks and spreading messages of "hate and division."

in the sticks

"On Sky News.

“Anjem Choudary has been jailed for life with a minimum of 28 years for directing a terrorist propaganda operation aimed at encouraging attacks and spreading messages of "hate and division.""

Hmm so should a few politicians receive the same?

By *hawn ScottMan 7 weeks ago

london Brixton

Finally got him good! Trouble with him is that he has a degree in law and knew how far to push boundaries and make sure someone else took the blame for him

Guess he got cocky, ah well! Doubt he'll see the outside world again

By *irkby coupleCouple 7 weeks ago

Kirkby

The next government will be a Muslim government. He will be let out of jail and free to roam the streets.

in Lancashire

"The next government will be a Muslim government. He will be let out of jail and free to roam the streets."

There are 6% of the UK population who identify as Muslim, how might you think they will win the next election?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 7 weeks ago

golden fields

"The next government will be a Muslim government. He will be let out of jail and free to roam the streets."

Have you considered the Reform party?

Might be a good fit.

By *hawn ScottMan 7 weeks ago

london Brixton

That's just a troll post right? You don't actually believe that

By *arry and MegsCouple 7 weeks ago

Ipswich

The ex head of uk counter terrorism said 60% UK Mosques preach extremist ideology "

There's a few in here preach extremist ideology

Kirkby

"The next government will be a Muslim government. He will be let out of jail and free to roam the streets.

That's just a troll post right? You don't actually believe that "

We’ll see in 4 years, if the current labour last that long.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 7 weeks ago

golden fields

"The next government will be a Muslim government. He will be let out of jail and free to roam the streets.

We’ll see in 4 years, if the current labour last that long."

Why what's happening in four years?

nearby

It is inevitable at some point, but not the next government. I’d guess around 50 years off

Islam is the second largest religion in the United Kingdom

The proportion of the overall uk population who identified as “Muslim” increased from 4.9% (2.7 million) in 2011 to 6.5% (3.9 million) in 2021. (ONS) And is now reported to be 6.9%.

in Lancashire

Up to five years is the usual term post 2022..

It sounds like the propaganda has been swallowed with you..?

Kirkby

I’ve not swallowed any propaganda.

If I’m honest I stay away from all news media most of the time. I don’t read news papers and I don’t watch news on the telly, most of the time. It may not be lies but it’s only the snippet they want you to know.

My opinion comes from seeing what is happening in my home town in the last 12 months or so.

Kirkby

There is no hatred on my behalf, let everyone live in peace, but we know the so called religion of peace can’t live in peace.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 7 weeks ago

Cumbria

There are 6% of the UK population who identify as Muslim, how might you think they will win the next election?"

Tactical voting

in Lancashire

There are 6% of the UK population who identify as Muslim, how might you think they will win the next election?

Tactical voting "

It's like predicting my granny Smith's apple tree will next year bear a crop of pineapples..

And a Mr Del Monte will buy the whole lot..

in the sticks

Bit weird... back in the 80s or 90s if you had said we had an Indian prime minister and several ministers who were black/Asian or various religious backgrounds

I would of looked at you with a very quizzical face and asked if you were on drugs

in Lancashire

If someone had told me when I was watching the likes of Pele and Beckenbauer at the world cup that there would in fifty or do years be a women's England team lifting the Euro's and it would be as good I wouldn't have believed it..

Times change

in the sticks

"If someone had told me when I was watching the likes of Pele and Beckenbauer at the world cup that there would in fifty or do years be a women's England team lifting the Euro's and it would be as good I wouldn't have believed it..

Times change "

True, and see the logic, and to be honest I can't watch women's football or rugby due to my mindset ... tennis is a different matter

By *hawn ScottMan 6 weeks ago

london Brixton

OK lets see in 4 or 5 years. I will not debate with you on it as I know I am too stupid to win

» Add a new message to this topic