FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Bring back the death penalty 2

Bring back the death penalty 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Fuck me, I didn't realise you were another one of those.

Watch the video bruh, it will confirm what I have said is correct "

read it ....

https://www.merseyside.police.uk/news/merseyside/news/2024/july/statement-from-chief-constable-serena-kennedy-following-major-incident-in-southport/

... and drop the personal attacks please

There was no 'attack', you are refusing to seek the truth, you're doubling down and now look a bit silly.

I've clearly read it, hence I can say with full confidence that they haven't quoted her verbatim.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortyairCouple 7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"

read it ....

https://www.merseyside.police.uk/news/merseyside/news/2024/july/statement-from-chief-constable-serena-kennedy-following-major-incident-in-southport/

There was no 'attack', you are refusing to seek the truth, you're doubling down and now look a bit silly.

I've clearly read it, hence I can say with full confidence that they haven't quoted her verbatim. "

Little bit confused now, having a blonde, he said 'senior' moment but he's a twat.

So was he 'born' in Cardiff?

Mrs x

Bournemouth

"

read it ....

I've clearly read it, hence I can say with full confidence that they haven't quoted her verbatim. Little bit confused now, having a blonde, he said 'senior' moment but he's a twat.

So was he 'born' in Cardiff?

Mrs x"

On video the Chief Constable says 'originally from', on the police website, they have quoted her as saying 'born in'.

Hence I keeping telling our friend they haven't quoted her verbatim.

My stance is 'originally from' COULD be a play on words, I'm not arguing that the perpetrator wasn't born in Cardiff.

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

A nice family from Rwanda it seems now. Moved from Cardiff to Portsmouth 10 years ago. Wonder where the child got the idea to go to dance group and murdering a 6, 7, and 9 year old (so far).

Seriously, if he hasn't picked up attitudes from the father then both parents have failed to keep tabs on what groups and people he's been communicating with on the internet. If not the death penalty, we absolutely do need to start prosecuting parents alongside their children for crimes their children commit.

By *irldnCouple 7 weeks ago

Brighton

So multiple posts, in the other thread, where basically Feisty and Thrill are BOTH right

The video says X

The official press release says Y

The press release is not verbatim of the video = Feisty is correct

The press release says what it says and is an official document so we must assume it is correct = Thrill is correct.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk on issue resolution

By *atEvolutionCouple 7 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Yea. Let's not forget the total tragedy in all of this.

Brighton

"A nice family from Rwanda it seems now. Moved from Cardiff to Portsmouth 10 years ago. Wonder where the child got the idea to go to dance group and murdering a 6, 7, and 9 year old (so far).

Seriously, if he hasn't picked up attitudes from the father then both parents have failed to keep tabs on what groups and people he's been communicating with on the internet. If not the death penalty, we absolutely do need to start prosecuting parents alongside their children for crimes their children commit."

Sorry that last sentence is ridiculous

Bournemouth

"

The press release says what it says and is an official document so we must assume it is correct = Thrill is correct.

"

Only, it isn't correct, watching the video will confirm that.

By *atEvolutionCouple 7 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

"So multiple posts, in the other thread, where basically Feisty and Thrill are BOTH right

The video says X

"

Not sure that he'll believe it, though - given me a headache, lol.

Talk was great - coffee needs work. And no biscuits?

Brighton

"So multiple posts, in the other thread, where basically Feisty and Thrill are BOTH right

The video says X

Not sure that he'll believe it, though - given me a headache, lol.

Talk was great - coffee needs work. And no biscuits? "

LOL. All about the coffee and biscuits. Always!

Brighton

"

Only, it isn't correct, watching the video will confirm that. "

Oh ok. Which came first. The video or the Press Release? Cos if the Press Release is wrong, the comms team have fucked up!

Brighton

"Yea. Let's not forget the total tragedy in all of this. "

True true. Terrible tragedy. Last I read two dead and six critical (which doesn’t sound good).

How ANYONE can kill kids I just do not know.

Cannot imagine the grief of those parents!

Regardless of what comes out about this 17yr old - evil evil bastard.

Bournemouth

"

Oh ok. Which came first. The video or the Press Release? Cos if the Press Release is wrong, the comms team have fucked up!"

If they press release is 'quoting' her, which one do you think came first?

Bournemouth

"Yea. Let's not forget the total tragedy in all of this.

True true. Terrible tragedy. Last I read two dead and six critical (which doesn’t sound good).

Regardless of what comes out about this 17yr old - evil evil bastard."

3 dead now I'm afraid

My only reaction ATM is WHAT THE FUCK GOES THROUGH SOMEONES HEAD.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"A nice family from Rwanda it seems now. Moved from Cardiff to Portsmouth 10 years ago. Wonder where the child got the idea to go to dance group and murdering a 6, 7, and 9 year old (so far).

Seriously, if he hasn't picked up attitudes from the father then both parents have failed to keep tabs on what groups and people he's been communicating with on the internet. If not the death penalty, we absolutely do need to start prosecuting parents alongside their children for crimes their children commit."

That is a lot of extra prisons..

Brighton

"

Oh ok. Which came first. The video or the Press Release? Cos if the Press Release is wrong, the comms team have fucked up!

If they press release is 'quoting' her, which one do you think came first?"

Ah but comms teams update press releases with up-to-date and accurate information as and when it arises (though best practice is that they should indicate an update). So he Press Release becomes the official position not a video/interview.

Brighton

3 dead now I'm afraid

My only reaction ATM is WHAT THE FUCK GOES THROUGH SOMEONES HEAD. "

A BULLET!

It would be too good for him evil bastard (says the person, me, who does not think we should bring back the death penalty)

Bournemouth

"

Ah but comms teams update press releases with up-to-date and accurate information as and when it arises (though best practice is that they should indicate an update). So he Press Release becomes the official position not a video/interview."

The article was written at 19:18 last night, not long after the press conference. They put her words in quotation marks, and have not updated it since.

in Lancashire

3 dead now I'm afraid

My only reaction ATM is WHAT THE FUCK GOES THROUGH SOMEONES HEAD.

A BULLET!

It would be too good for him evil bastard (says the person, me, who does not think we should bring back the death penalty)"

If an armed response unit got there at the time then absolutely, double tap to the torso..

But like yourself I'm opposed to later the state executes ..

It's a quandary..

Brighton

"

Ah but comms teams update press releases with up-to-date and accurate information as and when it arises (though best practice is that they should indicate an update). So he Press Release becomes the official position not a video/interview.

The article was written at 19:18 last night, not long after the press conference. They put her words in quotation marks, and have not updated it since. "

Comms team fuck up then

By *hrill CollinsMan 7 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

apart from where it clearly says 'updated' in a green box direclty under where it says 'Published: 19:18 29/07/2024'

Bournemouth

"apart from where it clearly says 'updated' in a green box direclty under where it says 'Published: 19:18 29/07/2024' "

Correct. I missed that part, doesn't day when.

Besides, you can't "update" quotation marks. She said what she said.

Brighton

"apart from where it clearly says 'updated' in a green box direclty under where it says 'Published: 19:18 29/07/2024'

"

Chaps, you are both right!

If comms team are doing their job right then the press release(s) becomes the de facto official position not an interview/video.

Bournemouth

"apart from where it clearly says 'updated' in a green box direclty under where it says 'Published: 19:18 29/07/2024'

If comms team are doing their job right then the press release(s) becomes the de facto official position not an interview/video. "

Can you "update" what someone said? I mean actually change their words.

If you do, should you be clear in stating that 'we now know the offender was born in Cardiff as opposed to originally from'?

I actually can't believe this is even a debate. That press release does not quote her verbatim. Hence, my feeling that words have been twisted.

All I've asked for is our friend to watch the video, he refuses, I've acknowledged what the written statement says, I've also acknowledged I missed the "updated" on the article.

Brighton

If comms team are doing their job right then the press release(s) becomes the de facto official position not an interview/video.

Can you "update" what someone said? I mean actually change their words.

If you do, should you be clear in stating that 'we now know the offender was born in Cardiff as opposed to originally from'?

I actually can't believe this is even a debate. That press release does not quote her verbatim. Hence, my feeling that words have been twisted.

All I've asked for is our friend to watch the video, he refuses, I've acknowledged what the written statement says, I've also acknowledged I missed the "updated" on the article.

"

You cannot change a quote or misrepresent a quote but you can qualify the statement and provide updates* as more information becomes available. As I said, comms team fuck up (or poor quality work).

*ie “following the interview further information has come to light, namely…”

Parents need to be held responsible for their kids. Too many morons out there simply ignore their kids and let them get in with it. Then they wonder why little Timmy starts wearing a dress or gets an obsession with knives.

"Parents need to be held responsible for their kids. Too many morons out there simply ignore their kids and let them get in with it. Then they wonder why little Timmy starts wearing a dress or gets an obsession with knives."
wow. Conflating cross dressing (or I suspect being transgender) with knives (and by extension what's just happend).

By *ggdrasil66Man 7 weeks ago

Saltdean

IF it can be proven beyond all doubt, both reasonable or not… Then he should be put to death. I personally would prefer the noose and a long drop. That would mean instantaneous death as the neck would snap. But the government will never agree to that.

So let us say, for this instance, that we had a referendum and the death penalty was restored. People like the so called ‘man,’ who perpetrated this most heinous of crimes, should have three options. Lethal injection, poisonous but not painful gas, or be forced to run a gauntlet through the families and friends of those he so brutally murdered and attempted to murder.

Not a single murderer would ever choose the third option, because hidden behind all the tough attitude, they are all cowards.

[Removed by poster at 30/07/24 15:19:08]

No, just stating that parents have a BIG impact on how their children behave and need to be held accountable. Be it through their actions or lack thereof. Too many parents dont pay enough attention to what their kids do or who they communicate with. This so called 'nice family' really dropped the ball on this one.

Also don't make the assumption that childhood phases equates to being trans! If that was true hubby would still be displaying as Neo from the Matrix! Thankfully Cass report adds weight on this argument these days, unless you're part of the Twatterati, Twitter, X, Whatever.

Brighton

"Parents need to be held responsible for their kids. Too many morons out there simply ignore their kids and let them get in with it. Then they wonder why little Timmy starts wearing a dress or gets an obsession with knives."

Sorry but no this is a ridiculous all encompassing position.

Going to assume you have a kid(s). Going to call them Timmy.

Your Timmy has some beef with Johnny at school. So Timmy waits for him and starts a fight. Timmy knocks Johnny to the floor where he hits the curb and breaks his neck. Are you to blame?

What if Timmy has a knife. “I’d know” you say. Really? A teenager wants to hide something from their parents they will. You’d be none the wiser. So the fight gets out of hand and Timmy stabs Johnny killing him. Are you to blame?

Get real!!

Without a doubt bad parents and environments and role models contribute. Of course they do. But a blanket “blame the parents” approach is just plain silly!

in Lancashire

You think there's a causation between a child who expresses they want to wear a dress because their parents have ignored them?

Really..

"Parents need to be held responsible for their kids. Too many morons out there simply ignore their kids and let them get in with it. Then they wonder why little Timmy starts wearing a dress or gets an obsession with knives.

You think there's a causation between a child who expresses they want to wear a dress because their parents have ignored them?

Really..

"

Autism is a huge factor there.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 7 weeks ago

golden fields

"IF it can be proven beyond all doubt, both reasonable or not… Then he should be put to death. I personally would prefer the noose and a long drop. That would mean instantaneous death as the neck would snap. But the government will never agree to that.

So let us say, for this instance, that we had a referendum and the death penalty was restored. People like the so called ‘man,’ who perpetrated this most heinous of crimes, should have three options. Lethal injection, poisonous but not painful gas, or be forced to run a gauntlet through the families and friends of those he so brutally murdered and attempted to murder.

Not a single murderer would ever choose the third option, because hidden behind all the tough attitude, they are all cowards."

If there's one thing we learned over the past ten years, it's that referendums are a fucking disaster for the UK.

I don't think it's appropriate to put a decision about life and death to a referendum.

golden fields

"Parents need to be held responsible for their kids. Too many morons out there simply ignore their kids and let them get in with it. Then they wonder why little Timmy starts wearing a dress or gets an obsession with knives.

Your Timmy has some beef with Johnny at school. So Timmy waits for him and starts a fight. Timmy knocks Johnny to the floor where he hits the curb and breaks his neck. Are you to blame?

What if Timmy has a knife. “I’d know” you say. Really? A teenager wants to hide something from their parents they will. You’d be none the wiser. So the fight gets out of hand and Timmy stabs Johnny killing him. Are you to blame?

Get real!!

Without a doubt bad parents and environments and role models contribute. Of course they do. But a blanket “blame the parents” approach is just plain silly!"

in Lancashire

"No, just stating that parents have a BIG impact on how their children behave and need to be held accountable. Be it through their actions or lack thereof. Too many parents dont pay enough attention to what their kids do or who they communicate with. This so called 'nice family' really dropped the ball on this one.

Also don't make the assumption that childhood phases equates to being trans! If that was true hubby would still be displaying as Neo from the Matrix! Thankfully Cass report adds weight on this argument these days, unless you're part of the Twatterati, Twitter, X, Whatever."

Or so ignorant and unapproachable as a parent the child hides who they are, fear perhaps of the very people they should be able to be honest about who they are with..

What a proud achievement and tbh your slagging off the parents of this murderer yet your displaying the very same reasons ..

Yet no one knows what kind of parents they are do they?

But you, your attitude is here in black and white..

in Lancashire

Really..

Autism is a huge factor there."

So now it's down to a medical condition..?

Make your mind up ..

"No, just stating that parents have a BIG impact on how their children behave and need to be held accountable. Be it through their actions or lack thereof. Too many parents dont pay enough attention to what their kids do or who they communicate with. This so called 'nice family' really dropped the ball on this one.

Also don't make the assumption that childhood phases equates to being trans! If that was true hubby would still be displaying as Neo from the Matrix! Thankfully Cass report adds weight on this argument these days, unless you're part of the Twatterati, Twitter, X, Whatever.

Or so ignorant and unapproachable as a parent the child hides who they are, fear perhaps of the very people they should be able to be honest about who they are with..

What a proud achievement and tbh your slagging off the parents of this murderer yet your displaying the very same reasons ..

But you, your attitude is here in black and white.."

Oooh veiled insults. Would expect senior folk have a thicker skin.

in Lancashire

But you, your attitude is here in black and white..

Oooh veiled insults. Would expect senior folk have a thicker skin."

It's not an insult, it's an assumption based upon what you've said..

By *ortyairCouple 7 weeks ago

Wallasey

Can we just take a moment to think about all the families of that horrendous attack yesterday.

Another little girl has tragically lost her life, it seems so surreal that something so evil could happen to small children.

Don't know what else to say,

Mrs x

By *emma StonesTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Crewe

Considering the tragedy that has occurred I find it incredible that adults are arguing when is a quote a quote. Some people really should have a break from the internet.

By *melie LALWoman 7 weeks ago

Peterborough

*mindblown*

in Lancashire

"Can we just take a moment to think about all the families of that horrendous attack yesterday.

Another little girl has tragically lost her life, it seems so surreal that something so evil could happen to small children.

Don't know what else to say,

Mrs x"

Peterborough

Get real!!

Without a doubt bad parents and environments and role models contribute. Of course they do. But a blanket “blame the parents” approach is just plain silly!"

Peterborough

I'm one of a few people who would advocate the death penalty, but not in this case.

RIP little ones!

I hope no more die, and those parents can hold their little ones again.

By *ravelmanxxxMan 7 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

"I'm one of a few people who would advocate the death penalty, but not in this case.

RIP little ones!

I hope no more die, and those parents can hold their little ones again."

So when is it appropriate in your view to warrant a death penalty?

Bournemouth

"Considering the tragedy that has occurred I find it incredible that adults are arguing when is a quote a quote. Some people really should have a break from the internet."

The truth is important

By *batMan 7 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"

Only, it isn't correct, watching the video will confirm that. "

Feisty, you do know that a person can say "originally from"when using direct speech and then be more specific in a written statement some time later.

When you say "they did not quote her" They is Her.

She commands Merseyside Police and her PR department are disseminating her words, authorised by her.

I'm not sure why you are hanging your hat on this "originally from" might mean something else. The guy was born in Cardiff, regardless of what spin you want to put on the verbals.

Gbat

Crewe

"Considering the tragedy that has occurred I find it incredible that adults are arguing when is a quote a quote. Some people really should have a break from the internet.

The truth is important "

Sweet baby Jesus, you just can’t let it go.

Durham /Sunderland

"Considering the tragedy that has occurred I find it incredible that adults are arguing when is a quote a quote. Some people really should have a break from the internet.

The truth is important "

I find it hypocritical that people on here have in the past, appalled the now government at every opportunity of blocking any scheme to stem the flow of illegal immigrants and now its all oh the tragedy the horror. Let third world people into your country then don’t be shock when you been the third world barbarism to your neighbour,

Bournemouth

"

Feisty, you do know that a person can say "originally from"when using direct speech and then be more specific in a written statement some time later.

When you say "they did not quote her" They is Her.

She commands Merseyside Police and her PR department are disseminating her words, authorised by her.

I'm not sure why you are hanging your hat on this "originally from" might mean something else. The guy was born in Cardiff, regardless of what spin you want to put on the verbals.

Gbat "

It was a "direct" quote of her words.

This isn't hard to understand should you listen and then read.

Bournemouth

The truth is important

Sweet baby Jesus, you just can’t let it go."

Why the fuck should I let the truth go?

This discussion between myself and the other poster isn't about the tragedy, I've my own thoughts on that. It's about the spoken word vs the "quotation".

Not hard to understand either.

By *batMan 7 weeks ago

"I'm not sure why you are hanging your hat on this "originally from" might mean something else. The guy was born in Cardiff, regardless of what spin you want to put on the verbals.

This isn't hard to understand ...."

Indeed.

Gbat

By *idnight RamblerMan 7 weeks ago

Pershore

The cost of a prisoner is around £50k/year. So a 20 year period of imprisonment costs £1 mil. Is it justified to spare a convicted murderers life than face a bill of £1 mil?

Bournemouth

"I'm not sure why you are hanging your hat on this "originally from" might mean something else. The guy was born in Cardiff, regardless of what spin you want to put on the verbals.

This isn't hard to understand ....

Indeed.

Gbat "

You're telling me I can't think 'originally from' may mean something else but deciding it means 'born in'.

Then to edit the comment to make it look like I agree with you.

Narcissistic much

golden fields

The truth is important

I find it hypocritical that people on here have in the past, appalled the now government at every opportunity of blocking any scheme to stem the flow of illegal immigrants and now its all oh the tragedy the horror. Let third world people into your country then don’t be shock when you been the third world barbarism to your neighbour, "

Have you considered the Reform party?

Might be a good fit.

Peterborough

"I'm one of a few people who would advocate the death penalty, but not in this case.

RIP little ones!

I hope no more die, and those parents can hold their little ones again.

So when is it appropriate in your view to warrant a death penalty?"

Look at prisoners who are guaranteed a full life sentence without parole. I looked recently and I think it's in the region of 71 people. Some convicted many many years ago. It is plausible only these should be proposed for a death penalty as they are given extremely rarely. And I'm not saying all of them would meet a stricter criteria.

It's about measuring psychopathy and sociopathy in a person. The research based evidence (assuming there is some), that these people would never be able to rehabilitate.

A psychiatrist would possibly say this abhorrent act was committed when the teen did not have full capacity, under psychosis for example. So a possible detention in broadmoor (obviously I'm surmising).

However, repeated acts like serial killers, are very much controlled. For this is the group worthy of consideration re death penalty.

For those who used innocent people hung 60+ years ago as a rationale against the death penalty, dna and forensic evidence is off the scales since then. If dna/forensic evidence has inaccurately caused an innocent person to be imprisoned in the last five years, I may rethink. But my criteria would include substantial dna/forensic evidence (quality and quantity).

in Lancashire

The truth is important

I find it hypocritical that people on here have in the past, appalled the now government at every opportunity of blocking any scheme to stem the flow of illegal immigrants and now its all oh the tragedy the horror. Let third world people into your country then don’t be shock when you been the third world barbarism to your neighbour, "

Appalling views fella, there's no indication that anyone involved in this vile horrible act was illegal plus the citizens from countries your referring to are in the very NHS that's treating the victims..

We as a nation throughout our history have commited more than enough barbarism globally..

Durham /Sunderland

The truth is important

I find it hypocritical that people on here have in the past, appalled the now government at every opportunity of blocking any scheme to stem the flow of illegal immigrants and now its all oh the tragedy the horror. Let third world people into your country then don’t be shock when you been the third world barbarism to your neighbour,

Appalling views fella, there's no indication that anyone involved in this vile horrible act was illegal plus the citizens from countries your referring to are in the very NHS that's treating the victims..

We as a nation throughout our history have commited more than enough barbarism globally.."

Please check out social media it’s all over there, plus I question his age 17years old , yer right.

Durham /Sunderland

The truth is important

Might be a good fit."

Ever thought about getting a set of balls?

Brighton

" Let third world people into your country then don’t be shock when you been the third world barbarism to your neighbour,"

Wow

I have balls and I’m telling you that your sweeping statement views suck. Give your head a wobble

Crewe

The truth is important

We as a nation throughout our history have commited more than enough barbarism globally..

Please check out social media it’s all over there, plus I question his age 17years old , yer right. "

He was born in Wales so I’m fairly sure his age is well documented. In addition the fact he is a juvenile makes it a lot more complicated for the police to deal with him.

in Lancashire

The truth is important

Please check out social media it’s all over there, plus I question his age 17years old , yer right. "

It's all over social media that he wasn't born in Cardiff?

Peterborough

The truth is important

Please check out social media it’s all over there, plus I question his age 17years old , yer right.

It's all over social media that he wasn't born in Cardiff?"

From the bbc

"The BBC understands the teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, moved to the Southport area in 2013. His parents are from Rwanda and he has an older brother also born in Cardiff."

By *batMan 7 weeks ago

"You're telling me I can't think 'originally from' may mean something else but deciding it means 'born in'.

Then to edit the comment to make it look like I agree with you. "

So what exactly do you think "originally from" means. I'm happy that it's generally accepted meaning is where someone was born. I'd be keen to know what you think though.

And you'd have to be stupid to think I was trying to make that look like your words. All I've done is regurgitate your one phrase to illustrate my point.

It's not important though, so don't loose sleep over it.

Gbat

Bournemouth

"You're telling me I can't think 'originally from' may mean something else but deciding it means 'born in'.

Then to edit the comment to make it look like I agree with you.

So what exactly do you think "originally from" means. I'm happy that it's generally accepted meaning is where someone was born. I'd be keen to know what you think though.

And you'd have to be stupid to think I was trying to make that look like your words. All I've done is regurgitate your one phrase to illustrate my point.

It's not important though, so don't loose sleep over it.

Gbat "

As I've already said, it could be wordplay, it could be "born in".

The point was that the written word didn't quote the Chief Constable verbatim.

I haven't at any point said he wasn't born in Cardiff. But you've jumped in not really knowing what I'm talking about.

golden fields

The truth is important

Might be a good fit.

Ever thought about getting a set of balls? "

Do you need balls to blame foreigners for everything?

By *batMan 7 weeks ago

"As I've already said, it could be wordplay, it could be "born in". "

Yeah, you've said that a few times now. I'm asking you what other meaning could be ascribed to it?

Exactly what play is taking place or could be taking place in that supposed wordplay?

Can you just explain what other meaning it could allude to?

Gbat

Bournemouth

"As I've already said, it could be wordplay, it could be "born in".

Yeah, you've said that a few times now. I'm asking you what other meaning could be ascribed to it?

Exactly what play is taking place or could be taking place in that supposed wordplay?

Can you just explain what other meaning it could allude to?

Gbat "

I can't explain what someone else COULD mean by THEIR words.

As I've said many times, my point was that it wasn't translated verbatim.

We now know he was BORN in Cardiff, something which I didn't dismiss in the first place.

If people spent less time trying to trip others up we could probably have some adult conversations sometimes.

By *batMan 7 weeks ago

Sorry, but I think it's you trying to trip others up.

You've implied that there could be another way to understand "originally from" and I'm saying I can only think of one way to understand that.

Just so we are clear, what was your understanding (in the first instance) of "originally from"?

I'm very clear about what it meant to me, perhaps you, in an adult fashion, can say what it meant to you?

No tripping up, no wordplay, just a simple explanation of what it meant to you.

Thanks,

Gbat

Bournemouth

"Sorry, but I think it's you trying to trip others up.

You've implied that there could be another way to understand "originally from" and I'm saying I can only think of one way to understand that.

Just so we are clear, what was your understanding (in the first instance) of "originally from"?

I'm very clear about what it meant to me, perhaps you, in an adult fashion, can say what it meant to you?

No tripping up, no wordplay, just a simple explanation of what it meant to you.

Thanks,

Gbat "

The wife will tell you she is originally from Farnham, she wasn't born there, nor did her parents live there when she was born. However she moved there before she was old enough to know any different.

By *batMan 7 weeks ago

Weird! Takes all sorts I suppose.

Gbat

By *batMan 7 weeks ago

Any chance you could answer the question now?

When the Chief Constable spoke, what did you actually think she meant?

Gbat.

Bournemouth

"Any chance you could answer the question now?

When the Chief Constable spoke, what did you actually think she meant?

Gbat. "

I didn't think anything. You really haven't been reading what I've been writing have I?

Try to attack me by all means but don't ever try to attack my wife from behind your keyboard.

By *batMan 7 weeks ago

Attack your wife?? Get a grip.

Best we stop now.

Gbat

Bournemouth

"Attack your wife?? Get a grip.

Best we stop now.

Gbat "

Yeah, best we do. Off you trot

By *exxyyDy11Man 7 weeks ago

North West

This country is sick, socially sick. How the hell did it get like this.

golden fields

"This country is sick, socially sick. How the hell did it get like this. "

Decades of hate pumped out through the media, 14 years of a government that did it's utmost to divide the population.

I don't know if we can recover, of if it's going to get more and more like the US.

"This country is sick, socially sick. How the hell did it get like this.

Decades of hate pumped out through the media, 14 years of a government that did it's utmost to divide the population.

I don't know if we can recover, of if it's going to get more and more like the US. "

Four weeks of Labour and the country is falling apart.

This is going to be the most divisive government in the country’s history.

Total amateurs.

golden fields

I don't know if we can recover, of if it's going to get more and more like the US.

"

How did Labour contribute to these riots?

Did racists not riot during the last government's reign?

"

"

Now you're just being silly.

"

Total amateurs."

Agreed, they're complete novices when it comes to the divide and conquer. Especially compared to what we've been used to for the last 14 years.

Peterborough

Total amateurs."

Oh good lord. I bet you even blame the govt if your shit stinks

By *batMan 7 weeks ago

"Off you trot. "

I have been told I’m hung like a horse, but I think they were just flattering me.

Gbat

» Add a new message to this topic