FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Reuters Harris Trump Poll - Hallelujah

Reuters Harris Trump Poll - Hallelujah

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Guests in our Own club this weekend EXCITED !!!

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/harris-leads-trump-44-42-us-presidential-race-reutersipsos-poll-finds-2024-07-23/

'Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds'

There is hope in Disneyland.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illi3736Woman 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Oh there is a long long way to go. What i find hard to believe is that any grown up could believe the serial conman and friend of Epstein is fit to even be in the running.

By *usybee73Man 7 weeks ago

in the sticks

" Oh there is a long long way to go. What i find hard to believe is that any grown up could believe the serial conman and friend of Epstein is fit to even be in the running."

You mean backed by bill Clinton?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

It's fantastic news that she's got ahead, so quickly, of that grotesque affront to decency and liberty.

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"https://www.reuters.com/world/us/harris-leads-trump-44-42-us-presidential-race-reutersipsos-poll-finds-2024-07-23/

'Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds'

There is hope in Disneyland.

"

I would take this with a pinch of salt.. it’s not the national polls that matter… it’s the state by state ones!

But the fact it’s given democrats a lift in momentum is huge….

I may just get some money out of my pocket and donate now…

By *abluesbabyMan 7 weeks ago

Gibraltar/Cheshire/London

The vast majority of the State by State polls have Trump clearly ahead albeit with Harris gaining significant ground on Biden who was, until his announcement not to run, lagging well behind.

I've looked at as many as can and its hovering around 49% for Trump and just below 46% for Harris.

Long time to go yet still though, anything can happen.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 7 weeks ago

Gilfach

"Long time to go yet still though, anything can happen."

A lot can happen to Harris. She can make mistakes, fail to shine in debates, say something stupid, have a skeleton brought out of a cupboard, etc.

Trump though is bullet proof. There's nothing bad left that hasn't already been analysed to death. Even if he turns up at a debate and just blows raspberrys at her, no one is going to change their opinion of him.

By *irldnCouple 7 weeks ago

Brighton

"Long time to go yet still though, anything can happen.

A lot can happen to Harris. She can make mistakes, fail to shine in debates, say something stupid, have a skeleton brought out of a cupboard, etc.

Trump though is bullet proof. There's nothing bad left that hasn't already been analysed to death. Even if he turns up at a debate and just blows raspberrys at her, no one is going to change their opinion of him."

Trump sure does seem bullet proof. He gets shot in the ear and it misses his brain by about three feet.

in the sticks

Republicans have already got Harris covered, all they have to do is ask why or was covering up for sleepy Joe and for how long? Whose running the country now?

It's a shame americans don't have journalist who want the nitty gritty and actually independent

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 7 weeks ago

nearby

"Republicans have already got Harris covered, all they have to do is ask why or was covering up for sleepy Joe and for how long? Whose running the country now?

It's a shame americans don't have journalist who want the nitty gritty and actually independent "

Christian Fraser on bbc 24 has Harris two points in front compared to Biden two points behind only a week ago.

in the sticks

"Republicans have already got Harris covered, all they have to do is ask why or was covering up for sleepy Joe and for how long? Whose running the country now?

It's a shame americans don't have journalist who want the nitty gritty and actually independent

Christian Fraser on bbc 24 has Harris two points in front compared to Biden two points behind only a week ago. "

The BBC aren't the best with polls and wouldn't trust them if they said tomorrow's Thursday... I'm only a fat, old bloke in the sticks, if I can think of those questions why can't the press?

Sleepy Joe met with various leaders the last few weeks, who was in charge? Did someone have their hand up his arse? Do the American public think it's acceptable?

I know this wouldn't happen in this country

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Guests in our Own club this weekend EXCITED !!!

"Long time to go yet still though, anything can happen.

Trump though is bullet proof. There's nothing bad left that hasn't already been analysed to death. Even if he turns up at a debate and just blows raspberrys at her, no one is going to change their opinion of him."

As can Trump - he does it all the time.

And it appears that the hole in his ear proves he's not bulletproof.

But. In the end, America deserves what it votes for.

By *igNick1381Man 7 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

America is in a position to experience a Harris administration for the next 6 months because regardless of what's said or presented, Biden is not running thing's at the moment. Hasn't been for some time

They'll give him scripts to read and put him out for the cameras

But Harris is running thing's at the moment

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 7 weeks ago

golden fields

"

Even if he turns up at a debate and just blows raspberrys at her, no one is going to change their opinion of him."

I wouldn't say that, if Trump can up his game and transition to blowing raspberries rather than the usual incoherent ramblings and nonsensical self praise, He might not put as many people off voting for him.

» Add a new message to this topic