FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump

Trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asycouple1971 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

midlands

Alot of Internet rumours flying around saying the shooting was a set up to increase his popularity.

I'm not saying it was a set up but his chances to the WH did increase after the shooting.

THEORIES includes shooter had blanks, 2nd shooter, Trump caused the injury to himself when he was on the floor.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

If the shooter had blanks, how did the fire fighter get shot dead ?

By *egasus NobMan 7 weeks ago

Merton

Let's assume it was a setup what then by who or why?

By *arlot o scaraWoman 7 weeks ago

Hell

"If the shooter had blanks, how did the fire fighter get shot dead ?"

Blank cartridges can still kill people depending on range.

By *onnyJohnMan 7 weeks ago

Doncaster

"If the shooter had blanks, how did the fire fighter get shot dead ?

Blank cartridges can still kill people depending on range. "

Yeah, but you need to be about a foot away, and a BFA needs to be fitted in the case of gas operated rifles unless its manually cycled. The shooter was 150 mts away.

By *ldbutrandyMan 7 weeks ago

Walsall

I've read some really silly things. And this is right up there towards the top.

First. Trump didn't need help to be above Biden in the polls.

Secondly. Someone died ! For a few extra points in the polls that's a bit drastic, don't you think?

Lastly. No need for any more. This ranks as being up there with " moon landing faked "

By *eronicaExplorerWoman 7 weeks ago

London

We can expect anything from him, but the USA has a long history of political violence as well.

By *arlot o scaraWoman 7 weeks ago

Hell

Yeah, but you need to be about a foot away, and a BFA needs to be fitted in the case of gas operated rifles unless its manually cycled. The shooter was 150 mts away. "

I must admit, I don’t know all the facts

By *ripfillMan 7 weeks ago

havant

Trump is evil … narcissistic and manipulative

Yes violence flows him a like a shadow

By *onnyJohnMan 7 weeks ago

Doncaster

Yeah, but you need to be about a foot away, and a BFA needs to be fitted in the case of gas operated rifles unless its manually cycled. The shooter was 150 mts away.

I must admit, I don’t know all the facts "

You are perfectly correct though, blanks can and have killed people, but you do need to be really very close.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 7 weeks ago

Watch some of the videos coming out from the hearing of secret service director Kimberly Cheatle, Either they truly fucked up or worse played a part in what happened

By *kphooeyMan 7 weeks ago

Finchley

"Alot of Internet rumours flying around saying the shooting was a set up to increase his popularity.

I'm not saying it was a set up but his chances to the WH did increase after the shooting.

THEORIES includes shooter had blanks, 2nd shooter, Trump caused the injury to himself when he was on the floor.

"

Could I suggest that you get your news from reputable sources and if you are going to spout conspiracy theories that you actually test them to see whether they stand up.

Not sure if you know this, but maybe it supports your theory, so here goes...

The alleged assassin was not taken out by a marksman from the security services, rather he was seen clambering down from the building and being bundled in to the back of a limo with blacked out windows. That Limo was then driven to Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport (BTP. KBTP) where Trump Force 1 was waiting. The only person who got out of the limo that had pulled up next to the aircraft was young Barron Trump, and as he raced up the steps he was greeted by Melania who could clearly be heard to say "You had one job, and you missed".

Barron has not been seen again (and a 6'7" he's someone that should be easily visible).

If you want to evidence that this story is true, just look at tge mainstream media. There is a complete news blackout. What are they trying to hide?

By *omRachCouple 7 weeks ago

Wirral

One does not sneakily slip a rifle past the Secret Service - and then find a rooftop - with a ladder - that they forgot to secure.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 7 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Alot of Internet rumours flying around saying the shooting was a set up to increase his popularity.

"

You are right O.P. there are a lot of rumours flying around.

Why do you say his chances of getting into the White House increased ? That is also conjecture.

I have to admit that everytime I see the video it just doesn't ring true to me......... it smells really fishy BUT I haven't seen many assassination attempts and I haven't spent anytime working things out. It would be a waste of my life..... what happens is way out of my control.

midlands

"If the shooter had blanks, how did the fire fighter get shot dead ?"

2nd shooter on the water tower.

King's Crustacean

2nd shooter on the water tower."

Were the shooters working in unison? If they were, why would one of them have blanks and one of them have real bullets?

What are the odds of two seperate assassins deciding to make the attempt on the same day ?

Where did the second assassin go after the shootings ?

By *hief_Of_AlwaysMan 7 weeks ago

London or Bedford

Unanswered Questions….

*Witnesses told both Police & security detail about Thomas Crooks’ presence on the roof & they did nothing

*Why was that vantage point unguarded? With snipers INSIDE the building?

*Considering their could’ve been multiple shooters, why was Trump allowed to pose for a pic in an active shooter situation?

Wherever theirs a vacuum of logic & common sense, that’s where the conspiracy theories come in. BUT they are legit questions

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

The US Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle has resigned

By *till gameMan 7 weeks ago

two doors down

So all the conspiracies seem to have trump behind the plot.

Let’s say it was Biden and the democrats that arranged it, as trump is a massive threat to them staying in the White House.

They order the secret service to make sure security is compromised to allow the shooter access.

Since the attempt failed, Biden had to step down.

I think this is more credible, but I’m not a big believer in conspiracies

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

I'd be looking for some very credible evidencez before paying much attention to such proposals

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Chichester

She will go work for a PC I guess now

midlands

Don't forget what Trump said on his last election campaign before he became President.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

Some ppl think this was set up by his own team.

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 24/07/24 08:27:59]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't forget what Trump said on his last election campaign before he became President.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

Some ppl think this was set up by his own team.

"

What makes them think that?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So all the conspiracies seem to have trump behind the plot.

Let’s say it was Biden and the democrats that arranged it, as trump is a massive threat to them staying in the White House.

They order the secret service to make sure security is compromised to allow the shooter access.

I think this is more credible, but I’m not a big believer in conspiracies "

Do you think President Biden has been faking his obvious decline so that he could withdraw from the presidential candidacy in case his cunning plan went wrong? That's some very detailed planning there. Would he have made a miracle recovery if his plan has succeeded?

By *till gameMan 7 weeks ago

two doors down

Do you think President Biden has been faking his obvious decline so that he could withdraw from the presidential candidacy in case his cunning plan went wrong? That's some very detailed planning there. Would he have made a miracle recovery if his plan has succeeded?"

I don’t think he is faking his decline , yes any conspiracy to be true needs so much detailed planning and many people to be in on it, and that’s why I don’t believe I them.

I just wanted to flip it to be a bit of a devil

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you think President Biden has been faking his obvious decline so that he could withdraw from the presidential candidacy in case his cunning plan went wrong? That's some very detailed planning there. Would he have made a miracle recovery if his plan has succeeded?

I don’t think he is faking his decline , yes any conspiracy to be true needs so much detailed planning and many people to be in on it, and that’s why I don’t believe I them.

I just wanted to flip it to be a bit of a devil "

I can imagine it's the kind of crazy idea Donald Trump would come up with. He did suggest bleach as a cure for covid covid after all and he referees to Hannibal Lecter as if he's real.

King's Crustacean

I keep hearing the bleach comment but I don't recall him ever using the word bleach.

King's Crustacean

My recollection is that he said something about 'disinfecting' people from the inside e.g. with an injection and it wasn't a serious comment ( according to me ) it was a clumsy throw away comment, an attempt to up talk a possible cure.

I need to check it out

King's Crustacean

QUOTE from TRUMP at the moment. After listening to scientists share their results on 'what can kill covid' He asks if he can ask a question about what he has seen and heard and proceeds...

“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. But the light that you say knocks it out in one minute.. that's pretty powerful”

The Democrats picked up on it and never looked back. They started the bleach rumour. It was very clumsy and bad for Trump to have tried to speculate above what he'd heard but he never said it.

p.s. I am not a Trump fan.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Then I recline corrected on my chaise longue.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

^^ but I still wouldn't vote for him

King's Crustacean

"Then I recline corrected on my chaise longue."

Ha! I'd like one of those but i'd have to change the entire house..

I just recall seeing it first hand and then hearing the bleach comment later and thinking ...... hang on ..... not when I was listening he didn't.

By *itaminMan 7 weeks ago

Felixstowe

The same people who think the shooting was setup, are the same people who believe covid came from a wet market, the same people who think the vaccine stopped the spread, the same people who think the government care about us and have our best interests at heart.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The same people who think the shooting was setup, are the same people who believe covid came from a wet market, the same people who think the vaccine stopped the spread, the same people who think the government care about us and have our best interests at heart. "

I don't think they are but it's a nice twist

Forum Mod

East Sussex

😷🤔

By *8on33Man 7 weeks ago

winfrith

"The same people who think the shooting was setup, are the same people who believe covid came from a wet market, the same people who think the vaccine stopped the spread, the same people who think the government care about us and have our best interests at heart. "
very cynical

By *8on33Man 7 weeks ago

winfrith

"

Absolutely no way that was a set up ,he may be desperate to get back in to government but no way was that a set up and yes what about the dead guy behind him ?

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 7 weeks ago

Middle England

Yawn. You still haven't moved on.

By *r99mr99Man 7 weeks ago

Ealing

Where's the line in conspiracy theories you won't believe ?

By *atEvolutionCouple 7 weeks ago

Guests in our Own club this weekend EXCITED !!!

"

I saw that it was Aliens. They had asked Trump if they could use the Whitehouse Dome to park their Saucer on Saturdays, as they just love shopping at Mazza Gallerie. He apparently said 'for a charge'. This got them a little annoyed bearing in mind that they brought him to Earth years ago and he was forgetting his routes.

MIB are on the Case.

By *igNick1381Man 7 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

If Biden was shot at and anyone suggested it was set up by him to increase his popularity then that person would be lambasted as a right wing conspiracy nut

So well done on being what, a left wing conspiracy nut

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If Biden was shot at and anyone suggested it was set up by him to increase his popularity then that person would be lambasted as a right wing conspiracy nut

So well done on being what, a left wing conspiracy nut "

NB I don't believe it.

However it's easier to believe that Trump would set something like this up than Biden.

NB I don't believe it.

By *onica-mayhemWoman 7 weeks ago

Belfast/dublin

By *r99mr99Man 7 weeks ago

Ealing

"If Biden was shot at and anyone suggested it was set up by him to increase his popularity then that person would be lambasted as a right wing conspiracy nut

NB I don't believe it.

However it's easier to believe that Trump would set something like this up than Biden.

NB I don't believe it. "

I can't believe you believe those theories ...

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

So well done on being what, a left wing conspiracy nut "

Wrong colour mate….

Black/brown shooters….. terrorist

White shooter…. Mental health issues

It’s the family guy meme….

By *ools and the brainCouple 7 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Honestly these days I think anything is possible.

In regards

1: it all being fake and a set up.

2: people can make a conspiracy for literally anything.

So on both counts plausible

By *irldnCouple 7 weeks ago

Brighton

I saw that it was Aliens. They had asked Trump if they could use the Whitehouse Dome to park their Saucer on Saturdays, as they just love shopping at Mazza Gallerie. He apparently said 'for a charge'. This got them a little annoyed bearing in mind that they brought him to Earth years ago and he was forgetting his routes.

MIB are on the Case. "

The Whitehouse has a dome

Forum Mod

East Sussex

NB I don't believe it.

NB I don't believe it.

I can't believe you believe those theories ..."

You shouldn't 😆.

Seriously though I think it's always been easier to fill in the blanks ourselves than accept that we don't know.

Brighton

Trump got shot in the ear. It missed his brain by almost three feet

MIB are on the Case.

The Whitehouse has a dome "

No. But the Capitol one has one.

Brighton

MIB are on the Case.

No. But the Capitol one has one. "

So Trump was also doing a “London Bridge” on the Aliens selling the wrong thing

MIB are on the Case.

No. But the Capitol one has one.

So Trump was also doing a “London Bridge” on the Aliens selling the wrong thing "

The clue is in the name lol. TRUMPED

By *oxychick35Couple 7 weeks ago

thornaby

"

omfg these posts get more ridiculous every day a setup pmsl

BRIDGEND

NB I don't believe it.

NB I don't believe it. "

It is easier to believe trump of setting something up than Biden because it's hard to believe of Biden forming a cogent thought, let alone a false flag assassination

But the secret service was in charge of security, and they are a federal agency, and the head of the federal government is Biden (and whoever is currently running the government for him)

Let's have fun with conspiracies

BRIDGEND

Wrong colour mate….

Black/brown shooters….. terrorist

White shooter…. Mental health issues

It’s the family guy meme…."

Your statement is completely unrelated to mine mate

By *wosmilersCouple 7 weeks ago

Heathrowish

Just throwing a film quote in....

Mr. Rate: Whoever took that shot's probably dead now. That's how conspiracy works. Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within three hours. Buried in the damn desert. Unmarked graves out past Terlingua.

Nick Memphis: And you know this for a fact?

Mr. Rate: Still got the shovel

Love conspiracy theories. They are the reality for the fantasistbut lets go easy on these folks and keep the chat entertaining.

By *egasus NobMan 7 weeks ago

Merton

It's almost impossible to get shot in the ear without hitting the head/skull. There is something wrong with the angle the bullet travelled

By *bsolutely nutsMan 7 weeks ago

Canterbury

"It's almost impossible to get shot in the ear without hitting the head/skull. There is something wrong with the angle the bullet travelled"

Oh no it isn't

"It's almost impossible to get shot in the ear without hitting the head/skull. There is something wrong with the angle the bullet travelled"

You have answered your own statement, 'it's almost impossible' therefore 'still possible'.

King's Crustacean

Would you say that to Prince Charles ?

"It's almost impossible to get shot in the ear without hitting the head/skull. There is something wrong with the angle the bullet travelled

Would you say that to Prince Charles ?"

Why not. Alice said it to the Queen after all.

» Add a new message to this topic