FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Joe Biden out…

Joe Biden out…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Silver Fux OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Who’s going to be the Democratic Nominee and defeat the criminal pedo Trump?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordieJeansCouple 7 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I don’t think anyone is beating Trump if I’m honest.

By *imbojones2023Man 7 weeks ago

Chilton, Didcot

Inevitable. Trump won't get beaten. Everything has been manufactured for him

By *ssex_tomMan 7 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Politics section plz

By *urry BlokeMan 7 weeks ago

I think Kamala Harris will get the nod

Although, I've also heard Michelle Obamas name mentioned

I think we will also see Trump in the Whitehouse again

I don't think America is quite ready for a black woman President

By *og-ManMan 7 weeks ago

somewhere

Dont think anyone will beat Trump but glad Biden stepped down for the sake of his health and family

Uttoxeter

Dear God can you imagine the shit state of affairs the world will be in if Trump gets back in - Ukrainians especially must be terrified that a US president takes office that is under control of Putin

By *lue RascalMan 7 weeks ago

Goodison

Rage quit like he’s 3-0 down on FIFA

By *og-ManMan 7 weeks ago

somewhere

"I think Kamala Harris will get the nod

I don't think America is quite ready for a black woman President"

They weren't ready for a white female president either

Chelmsford

"Dear God can you imagine the shit state of affairs the world will be in if Trump gets back in - Ukrainians especially must be terrified that a US president takes office that is under control of Putin"

So why would USA support a war n Europe when European NATO countries don't ay their dues?

Trump is not the bad guy.

Chelmsford

Does Biden know he has stepped down ,,?

By *urry BlokeMan 7 weeks ago

"I think Kamala Harris will get the nod

I don't think America is quite ready for a black woman President

They weren't ready for a white female president either "

I guess that's true too

By *angzMan 7 weeks ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

Trump is undefeatable now.

By *heGateKeeperMan 7 weeks ago

Stratford

It’s for the best but unfortunately basically gifts Trump the White House

By *ust want fun 888Man 7 weeks ago

nearby

There’s no one really, to take on Trump. For those of you who’ve always wanted to try something but never did, start trying because we’re all in trouble

By *ggdrasil66Man 7 weeks ago

Saltdean

"Dear God can you imagine the shit state of affairs the world will be in if Trump gets back in - Ukrainians especially must be terrified that a US president takes office that is under control of Putin

So why would USA support a war n Europe when European NATO countries don't ay their dues?

Trump is not the bad guy. "

I agree, the best US president since Regan. Libtards don’t like it, but they wouldn’t , would they?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"Politics section plz"

The sheer irony ..

Chelmsford

"Trump is undefeatable now. "

We all pray that is true

By *ellhungvweMan 7 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Two hours ago I assumed Trump was nailed on to be the next president. I think this changes the dynamic entirely.

I think the Democrats will very effectively use the age thing against Trump. They will agree with the Republicans that that Biden ended up unfit to run the country due to age and it won’t be a massive stretch to put that attack line against Trumps age as well.

Time for a new generation to take over could be very powerful message.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 7 weeks ago

golden fields

"Dear God can you imagine the shit state of affairs the world will be in if Trump gets back in - Ukrainians especially must be terrified that a US president takes office that is under control of Putin

I agree, the best US president since Regan. Libtards don’t like it, but they wouldn’t , would they?"

Because they have empathy for all the millions of ordinary Americans that suffered under trump and would likely to again?

Saltdean

No, because they are a bunch of pissants, who know they are going to lose. It doesn’t matter who is running against him, Trump will win!

golden fields

"No, because they are a bunch of pissants, who know they are going to lose. It doesn’t matter who is running against him, Trump will win! "

Who are the "libtards" who are going to lose, ordinary Americans?

Uttoxeter

"Two hours ago I assumed Trump was nailed on to be the next president. I think this changes the dynamic entirely.

I think the Democrats will very effectively use the age thing against Trump. They will agree with the Republicans that that Biden ended up unfit to run the country due to age and it won’t be a massive stretch to put that attack line against Trumps age as well.

Time for a new generation to take over could be very powerful message."

The democrat pick is going to be crucial… but who? Pete Buttigieg would make an awesome president

By *ellhungvweMan 7 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"Two hours ago I assumed Trump was nailed on to be the next president. I think this changes the dynamic entirely.

The democrat pick is going to be crucial… but who? Pete Buttigieg would make an awesome president"

I have no idea but whoever gets chosen has got to use Trumps age against him - it is his biggest weakness.

golden fields

The democrat pick is going to be crucial… but who? Pete Buttigieg would make an awesome president

I have no idea but whoever gets chosen has got to use Trumps age against him - it is his biggest weakness. "

In 2020. Trump said Biden was too old. Biden's age 77.

2024. Trumps age 78.

Surely Trump thinks he himself is now too old. Or are we saying trump just says any old shite that comes into his clutters and confused mind?

By *melie LALWoman 7 weeks ago

Peterborough

I agree, the best US president since Regan. Libtards don’t like it, but they wouldn’t , would they?"

Politics forum?

More like comedy gold.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt has my vote for best president. But I don't know them all. There must be fifty better than Trump.

Peterborough

Oops didn't see the since Reagan

Chelmsford

Let's all prey here for President Trump

Saltdean

"Let's all prey here for President Trump"

Pray, not that we need to. He will win!

By *estivalMan 7 weeks ago

borehamwood

Joe would of forgotten by tomorrow morning, its gona be like groundhog day for him

Peterborough

"Let's all prey here for President Trump

Pray, not that we need to. He will win! "

He meant "be prey"

golden fields

"Let's all prey here for President Trump"

To which god?

By *imba NinjaMan 7 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Let's all prey here for President Trump

Pray, not that we need to. He will win! "

Kamala will beat Trump.I think the vast majority of Americans are decent people to their core and also sick of hearing about that malignant narrcicist,convicted felon if 34 counts,adjudicated r**ist the judge said it was r*pe,,con artist,grifter,perpetual victim,tax fraudster,business fraudster,xenoohobic,homophobic,against the rights of women abortions,sexist,racist the list can go on n on Failed inserectuinist,The big lie he still maintains.

That man is a joke with a cult of followers.its not a political party anymore.Its a cult of sycophants of dereangement and division.

Kamala will beat him easily and he also is aware if this!

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

Kamala will beat Trump.I think the vast majority of Americans are decent people to their core and also sick of hearing about that malignant narrcicist,convicted felon if 34 counts,adjudicated r**ist the judge said it was r*pe,,con artist,grifter,perpetual victim,tax fraudster,business fraudster,xenoohobic,homophobic,against the rights of women abortions,sexist,racist the list can go on n on Failed inserectuinist,The big lie he still maintains.

That man is a joke with a cult of followers.its not a political party anymore.Its a cult of sycophants of dereangement and division.

Kamala will beat him easily and he also is aware if this! "

Having recently been over there (and working daily with people from blue and red states), things are not so clear cut. There is very little enthusiasm for Kamala Harris both within her party and (crucially) among swing voters. As we saw in the UK, when people are not motivated (and republicans are very motivated), they'll just not vote, or spoil their ballots.

The Democrats have put themselves in a difficult (but entirely foreseeable) position. If Kamala is the nominee, she is very much starting on the back foot.

Your optimism is great, though!

Uttoxeter

"

Having recently been over there (and working daily with people from blue and red states), things are not so clear cut. There is very little enthusiasm for Kamala Harris both within her party and (crucially) among swing voters. As we saw in the UK, when people are not motivated (and republicans are very motivated), they'll just not vote, or spoil their ballots.

The Democrats have put themselves in a difficult (but entirely foreseeable) position. If Kamala is the nominee, she is very much starting on the back foot.

Your optimism is great, though!"

Kamala has only been endorsed by Biden - she’s not the Democrats nominee

Aberdeen

"No, because they are a bunch of pissants, who know they are going to lose. It doesn’t matter who is running against him, Trump will win! "

Kamala will tear him to pieces in a bedate and push the project 2025 narrative further into the public eye that the press have really failed to do.

Stop watching GB News it's bad for your brain

Aberdeen

"

Kamala has only been endorsed by Biden - she’s not the Democrats nominee "

Not yet but she will be

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

Kamala has only been endorsed by Biden - she’s not the Democrats nominee

Not yet but she will be "

However likely, that's not yet a given.

Saltdean

"No, because they are a bunch of pissants, who know they are going to lose. It doesn’t matter who is running against him, Trump will win!

Kamala will tear him to pieces in a bedate and push the project 2025 narrative further into the public eye that the press have really failed to do.

Stop watching GB News it's bad for your brain "

What bollocks. Nobody is going to to tear Trump to pieces in any debate any time soon. Left wing narrative is the usual shit, lovely jubbly!

By *ogerBottomsMan 7 weeks ago

Aberdare

"

The democrat pick is going to be crucial… but who? Pete Buttigieg would make an awesome president"

He was my first thought when the moves to get rid of Biden began in earnest a few weeks ago.

By *iman2100Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"No, because they are a bunch of pissants, who know they are going to lose. It doesn’t matter who is running against him, Trump will win!

What bollocks. Nobody is going to to tear Trump to pieces in any debate any time soon. Left wing narrative is the usual shit, lovely jubbly!"

A Trump Administration represents a clear and present danger to Europe. Trump does not support NATO and will withdraw support from Ukraine to assist Putin.

That will push Europe into the direct military action in Ukraine, Belarus and Russia to protect the European mainland. A full scale war will result.

Why is Trump prepared to destabilise world politics? Quite simply because his massive personal and company loans from Deutcher Bank were only made possible, at a time when no other bank would loan him money, because he renages on his debts, by the debt being guaranteed by Putin and Russian oligarchs.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 7 weeks ago

nearby

What bollocks. Nobody is going to to tear Trump to pieces in any debate any time soon. Left wing narrative is the usual shit, lovely jubbly!

A Trump Administration represents a clear and present danger to Europe. Trump does not support NATO and will withdraw support from Ukraine to assist Putin.

That will push Europe into the direct military action in Ukraine, Belarus and Russia to protect the European mainland. A full scale war will result.

Why is Trump prepared to destabilise world politics? Quite simply because his massive personal and company loans from Deutcher Bank were only made possible, at a time when no other bank would loan him money, because he renages on his debts, by the debt being guaranteed by Putin and Russian oligarchs.

"

I think trump will see Putin, do a deal to carve up Ukraine, Russia keeping the territories it’s taken. No nato on its borders and herald this as the peace plan.

Where does that leave Europe, without USA nato support for Ukraine.

And nobody anywhere is retaking those Ukrainian territories without a major nato intervention - cannot see that happening now.

Ukraine must be filling their pants at the prospect of a trump administration.

By *orthernJayMan 7 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

"Why is Trump prepared to destabilise world politics? Quite simply because his massive personal and company loans from Deutcher Bank were only made possible, at a time when no other bank would loan him money, because he renages on his debts, by the debt being guaranteed by Putin and Russian oligarchs.

"

Are you narrating this from a reliable source?

Are you a broker in DB and speaking from personal knowledge!

Or have you literally just made that up because it fits a narrative in your head?

Genuinely asking, and not for a friend!

By *idnight RamblerMan 7 weeks ago

Pershore

Michelle Obama is the only Dem with a chance of beating Trump.

golden fields

What bollocks. Nobody is going to to tear Trump to pieces in any debate any time soon. Left wing narrative is the usual shit, lovely jubbly!"

Let's be honest, even if you are a Trump fan, he's a bumbling idiot that's never been able to articulate a clear sentence in his life.

Canary Wharf

"Michelle Obama is the only Dem with a chance of beating Trump. "

I read the polling you’re referencing here over the weekend, interesting reading.

Begs the question, what does Michelle Obama have that Vice President Harris doesn’t have; other than name recognition?

Harris is a first class prosecutor, her credentials as a politician are beyond reproach and she’s served four years (almost) as VP to Biden so she must have had a lot of behind the scenes access (if not influence).

I think Harris may well run Trump closer than a lot of people think, the female vote will explode as will the black caucus.

Aberdeen

Well that comment didn't age very well in 4 days did it? You were right about nobody tearing Trump to pieces in any debate soon.

Shame you look really silly after your "dear leader" shit his pants again and bottled out of holding a debate isn't it?

No left wing narrative just facts that are friendly!

Have a nice day you plonker.Lovely jubbly Rodney 👍

golden fields

Well that comment didn't age very well in 4 days did it? You were right about nobody tearing Trump to pieces in any debate soon.

Shame you look really silly after your "dear leader" shit his pants again and bottled out of holding a debate isn't it?

Have a nice day you plonker.Lovely jubbly Rodney 👍"

Steven Cheung's press release statement was bonkers. Like something from the Daily Mail comments section.

Aberdeen

Steven Cheung's press release statement was bonkers. Like something from the Daily Mail comments section. "

Let's face it buddy the whole MAGA movement is bonkers!

Cult members will act like they are in a cult.

I'm really looking forward to Kamala winning the election and then hopefully see Trump be jailed for all his crimes committed before our very eyes.

That would be justice indeed for the last 8 years of insanity

By *hairmanDaoMan 7 weeks ago

London

Steven Cheung's press release statement was bonkers. Like something from the Daily Mail comments section.

I'm really looking forward to Kamala winning the election and then hopefully see Trump be jailed for all his crimes committed before our very eyes.

That would be justice indeed for the last 8 years of insanity "

Harris has got no chance.

She’s enjoying a brief honeymoon pumped up by a sympathetic media. The Democrats are hoping they can ride that wave and nobody will bother asking any questions.

Like why she has achieved fuck all as VP, and the fact that she is totally vacuous and one of the most extreme left wing politicians in the US, which simply isn’t where the US electorate is.

golden fields

She’s enjoying a brief honeymoon pumped up by a sympathetic media. The Democrats are hoping they can ride that wave and nobody will bother asking any questions.

Like why she has achieved fuck all as VP, and the fact that she is totally vacuous and one of the most extreme left wing politicians in the US, which simply isn’t where the US electorate is."

"one of the most extreme left wing politicians in the US"

Welcome back. It's been less weird around here.

London

Like why she has achieved fuck all as VP, and the fact that she is totally vacuous and one of the most extreme left wing politicians in the US, which simply isn’t where the US electorate is.

Welcome back. It's been less weird around here. "

Tbh flicking through this forum it looks really dull. Just a lot of Leftists agreeing with one another.

Things need livening up.

Aberdeen

Tbh flicking through this forum it looks really dull. Just a lot of Leftists agreeing with one another.

Things need livening up."

It's brilliant when you only have labels to throw at folk like they are some sort of intelligent discussion isn't it?

I could give two monkeys about left or right.

I'm much more interested in about what's right and wrong yeah 👍

By *hrill CollinsMan 7 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

oh dear ... now biden has stepped down the red team are too scared to attend the scheduled TV debate with the new candidate... they've gone from 'anytime, anyplace' to 'no-way, no-how' .... and it also appears the old confused republican guy still thinks he's running against Obama!

London

Democrats three weeks ago: Joe Biden is at the top of his game. Anyone who says otherwise is a conspiracy theorist. Don’t worry everyone the fool Harris has been given a sinecure as “Border Czar” to keep her out of the way down in Texas.

Democrats two weeks ago: Joe Biden is senile and isn’t up to the job. He needs to resign immediately.

Democrats one week ago: Joe Biden is the greatest President since George Washington. Harris is our new candidate appointed by the Clintons, Obamas, and Melinda Gates. We must vote Harris to save democracy.

Democrats today: Harris will be the greatest President since George Washington. She has never been Border Czar. Vote for the black woman. Orange Man Bad.

Aberdeen

"Democrats three weeks ago: Joe Biden is at the top of his game. Anyone who says otherwise is a conspiracy theorist. Don’t worry everyone the fool Harris has been given a sinecure as “Border Czar” to keep her out of the way down in Texas.

Democrats two weeks ago: Joe Biden is senile and isn’t up to the job. He needs to resign immediately.

Democrats one week ago: Joe Biden is the greatest President since George Washington. Harris is our new candidate appointed by the Clintons, Obamas, and Melinda Gates. We must vote Harris to save democracy.

Democrats today: Harris will be the greatest President since George Washington. She has never been Border Czar. Vote for the black woman. Orange Man Bad."

Blah blah blah blah blah 🥱

GB News has got you in the hook too eh?

Or is it just talk TV 😂

I thought this thread was too boring for you yesterday?

Is your mind set collapsing like your "dear leader" comrade?

golden fields

"Democrats three weeks ago: Joe Biden is at the top of his game. Anyone who says otherwise is a conspiracy theorist. Don’t worry everyone the fool Harris has been given a sinecure as “Border Czar” to keep her out of the way down in Texas.

Democrats today: Harris will be the greatest President since George Washington. She has never been Border Czar. Vote for the black woman. Orange Man Bad.

Blah blah blah blah blah 🥱

GB News has got you in the hook too eh?

Or is it just talk TV 😂

I thought this thread was too boring for you yesterday?

Is your mind set collapsing like your "dear leader" comrade? "

Weather that poster is trolling or for real isn't that important. There is a section of US society that thinks like this, watches fox news, votes for trump, thinks Harris is "extreme far left".

It's beyond all reason. But makes for a terrifying insight into the power of the media.

Canary Wharf

Democrats today: Harris will be the greatest President since George Washington. She has never been Border Czar. Vote for the black woman. Orange Man Bad."

You’ve been watching too many American cartoons!!

I’d recommend He-Man & Masters of the Universe…….his power derived from Grayskull is identical to the Orange Man, who incidentally bleeds red it seems……just like those Americans and “immigrants” he so clearly detests!

Canary Wharf

"There is a section of US society that thinks like this, watches fox news, votes for trump, thinks Harris is "extreme far left” "

I applaud your point!

Americans wouldn’t know what ‘extreme far left’ evens looks like, never mind vote for it; a Corbyn or anything akin to him would be laughed out of the room!

London

"There is a section of US society that thinks like this, watches fox news, votes for trump, thinks Harris is "extreme far left”

I applaud your point!

Americans wouldn’t know what ‘extreme far left’ evens looks like, never mind vote for it; a Corbyn or anything akin to him would be laughed out of the room!"

Interesting. I would say that Harris is actually to the left of Corbyn.

But don’t let facts and policies get in the way.

Canary Wharf

"Americans wouldn’t know what ‘extreme far left’ evens looks like, never mind vote for it; a Corbyn or anything akin to him would be laughed out of the room!

But don’t let facts and policies get in the way."

Genuinely asking, how much time have you spent in the States?

Corbyn and his leftist pipe dreaming simply doesn’t exist in America, so how Harris is to the left of Corbyn et al. is beyond me!?!

golden fields

"There is a section of US society that thinks like this, watches fox news, votes for trump, thinks Harris is "extreme far left”

I applaud your point!

Americans wouldn’t know what ‘extreme far left’ evens looks like, never mind vote for it; a Corbyn or anything akin to him would be laughed out of the room!

But don’t let facts and policies get in the way."

Do you have any of these facts as examples?

London

"Americans wouldn’t know what ‘extreme far left’ evens looks like, never mind vote for it; a Corbyn or anything akin to him would be laughed out of the room!

Corbyn and his leftist pipe dreaming simply doesn’t exist in America, so how Harris is to the left of Corbyn et al. is beyond me!?! "

About six months in total I would say. Is that enough to warrant an opinion?

I do read the WSJ every day as well and have done for years, if that helps.

Being clueless about the US doesn’t stop most British people from venturing forth an opinion.

Canary Wharf

Corbyn and his leftist pipe dreaming simply doesn’t exist in America, so how Harris is to the left of Corbyn et al. is beyond me!?!

Being clueless about the US doesn’t stop most British people from venturing forth an opinion."

I never said you were “clueless”, you did!

Perhaps expand your reading beyond the right wing / Republican biased WSJ and remember, never discuss politics, religion or sexuality in a New York drinking establishment

golden fields

Being clueless about the US doesn’t stop most British people from venturing forth an opinion."

Any update on the facts that show Harris to be "extreme far left"?

London

Being clueless about the US doesn’t stop most British people from venturing forth an opinion.

I never said you were “clueless”, you did!

Perhaps expand your reading beyond the right wing / Republican biased WSJ and remember, never discuss politics, religion or sexuality in a New York drinking establishment "

Hmm let’s think. I could either 1. Read whatever I like or 2. Take some “advice” from some random on a swingers website.

Bit of a tough one.

Canary Wharf

"Any update on the facts that show Harris to be "extreme far left"?"

Busy leafing through previous editions of the right wing WSJ searching for Harris related extreme far left commentary

By *astandFeistyCouple 7 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Any update on the facts that show Harris to be "extreme far left"?"

'Extreme left wing' was the claim. Only you have tried to rehashing that to be 'Extreme far left', why can't you deal in what people say?

BTW, check here voting record, it's further left than Bernie Sanders, who the Dems didn't want because he was too far left.

Peterborough

Things need livening up."

Perhaps you should stop disappearing and appearing as someone new. Unless you have a stalker?

Peterborough

That tango guy IS a bit crazy. I remember the ads

» Add a new message to this topic