By *eordie-nufc OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Peterlee

Turning up with a taped up ear.

Playing to the crowds

looking like he'll be the next president

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ggdrasil66Man 8 weeks ago

Saltdean

Excellent news, Donald Trump next president!

Peterlee

"Excellent news, Donald Trump next president! "

A future of stability from a criminal potus hahaha

Saltdean

Fortunately Hillary Clinton is not running…

By *erces LetiferMan 8 weeks ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

Now he’s a hero. If the shooter had killed him, he’d have become a martyr…

Peterlee

"Now he’s a hero. If the shooter had killed him, he’d have become a martyr…"

By *eroy1000Man 8 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Turning up with a taped up ear.

Playing to the crowds

looking like he'll be the next president"

Seems to have had good news from one of his (many) court cases as well. Quite a few days he has had

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 8 weeks ago

golden fields

A convicted criminal who says "mexicans, they're r4pists".

A man so stupid he thinks that repeating "person, man, woman, camera, TV" makes him intelligent.

A man who thinks it's appropriate to boast about being rich and famous enough to "grab em by the pussy".

A man who gave himself a tax break and then spent most of the pandemic trying to remove access to healthcare for millions of Americans.

A man who spent his time trying to cancel American businesses by telling his supporters not to buy from them.

A man who tried to overturn the result of the election by calling for the governor of NJ to "find" him more votes.

A man who mocked a disabled reporter.

Sure, he'll do a great job.

By *otMe66Man 8 weeks ago

Terra Firma

His haters can't help promoting him, they're his secret ambassadors, and the irony is off the scale

Saltdean

It is amazing how they continue to underestimate him. Like 2016, it’s some sort of joke. Truth be known he will beat Biden and become the next President of the United States. Unfortunately he won’t be able to stand again after that. Hope he can take another Republican under his wing, and get him ready to stand when he has to make way.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 8 weeks ago

nearby

Think he will get it

Democrats own fault, JB should stand down.

Saltdean

"Think he will get it

Democrats own fault, JB should stand down. "

If this was happening here (lol) there would be a confidence vote and said leader would be replaced. I can’t see why that is not possible in the land of the free!

Terra Firma

"It is amazing how they continue to underestimate him. Like 2016, it’s some sort of joke. Truth be known he will beat Biden and become the next President of the United States. Unfortunately he won’t be able to stand again after that. Hope he can take another Republican under his wing, and get him ready to stand when he has to make way."

It will be really interesting to see how he deals with Putin and Xi.

nearby

"It is amazing how they continue to underestimate him. Like 2016, it’s some sort of joke. Truth be known he will beat Biden and become the next President of the United States. Unfortunately he won’t be able to stand again after that. Hope he can take another Republican under his wing, and get him ready to stand when he has to make way.

It will be really interesting to see how he deals with Putin and Xi.

"

I think he will meet Putin and get him to negotiate

Nobody anywhere is going to take back those former Ukrainian territories

golden fields

"It is amazing how they continue to underestimate him. Like 2016, it’s some sort of joke. Truth be known he will beat Biden and become the next President of the United States. Unfortunately he won’t be able to stand again after that. Hope he can take another Republican under his wing, and get him ready to stand when he has to make way."

No comment on Trumps trail of incompetence and self serving politics no?

I don't think he's being under estimated. He's expected to win.

By *lfasoCouple 8 weeks ago

South East

Bob Menedez doing his bit to boost Trump's prospects.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 8 weeks ago

Gilfach

"Excellent news, Donald Trump next president!

A convicted criminal who says "mexicans, they're r4pists"."

Except he didn't say that. He said “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us [sic]. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”. It's fairly clear in context that he wasn't accusing all Mexicans of being rapists.

Why would you deliberately misquote Trump, when there are so many other things to criticise him for?

Saltdean

Trump is pro American, he puts Americans first. It doesn’t matter what race, sex, or gender they may be. We haven’t had a PM like that since Maggie Thatcher. I like the MAGA slogan, it’s really patriotic…

golden fields

"Trump is pro American, he puts Americans first.

"

You're taking the piss surely? There's no way anyone can actually think this for real?

"

It doesn’t matter what race, sex, or gender they may be.

"

Except of course if they're women, Mexican, Muslim, disabled etc.

"

We haven’t had a PM like that since Maggie Thatcher. I like the MAGA slogan, it’s really patriotic…"

The slogan is patriotic, but the policies and rhetoric are the complete opposite.

nearby

"Trump is pro American, he puts Americans first. It doesn’t matter what race, sex, or gender they may be. We haven’t had a PM like that since Maggie Thatcher. I like the MAGA slogan, it’s really patriotic…"

Bone spurs draft dodger, allegedly

By *illowendMan 8 weeks ago

Southwold

Anti NATO

Anti Ukraine

Get ready for WW3

Thanks

Saltdean

I can’t stop laughing, I mean you guys are serious right? Now WW3? If it happens it won’t be caused by President Trump.

He will talk to Putin, face to face, and no doubt will tell him to stop the war in the Ukraine. Putin may or may not stop, but he will listen. Because Putin is a little big man, a bully with Napoleon Syndrome. He has to be told, and he will be.

golden fields

"I can’t stop laughing, I mean you guys are serious right? Now WW3? If it happens it won’t be caused by President Trump.

He will talk to Putin, face to face, and no doubt will tell him to stop the war in the Ukraine. Putin may or may not stop, but he will listen. Because Putin is a little big man, a bully with Napoleon Syndrome. He has to be told, and he will be."

You have the weirdest things to say about Trump.

Saltdean

"I can’t stop laughing, I mean you guys are serious right? Now WW3? If it happens it won’t be caused by President Trump.

He will talk to Putin, face to face, and no doubt will tell him to stop the war in the Ukraine. Putin may or may not stop, but he will listen. Because Putin is a little big man, a bully with Napoleon Syndrome. He has to be told, and he will be.

You have the weirdest things to say about Trump."

He has met with Putin before in Helsinki, and has already made plans to broker a peace deal between him and Zelenskyy. I am optimistic about his chances of bringing about peace.

By *oubleswing2019Man 8 weeks ago

Colchester

"Trump is pro American, he puts Americans first. It doesn’t matter what race, sex, or gender they may be. "

Donald Trump bragged: “We broke Roe v Wade.”

Abortion rights were removed at the federal level in 2022 when a US supreme court to which Trump appointed three justices overturned Roe, which had stood since 1973.

If that is not an attack on women, I don't know what is.

golden fields

You have the weirdest things to say about Trump.

He has met with Putin before in Helsinki, and has already made plans to broker a peace deal between him and Zelenskyy. I am optimistic about his chances of bringing about peace.

"

Trump follows Putin's lead.

I'm glad you're optimistic though.

By *melie LALWoman 8 weeks ago

Peterborough

He will talk to Putin, face to face, and no doubt will tell him to stop the war in the Ukraine. Putin may or may not stop, but he will listen. Because Putin is a little big man, a bully with Napoleon Syndrome. He has to be told, and he will be."

Sounds like a start of a very bad joke... two narcissists walked into a pub...

Terra Firma

Love him or hate him, he is bang on for being next POTUS.

How are you all going to cope, most are losing their heads and he hasn’t secured the win yet.

And one last question to the Trump haters, what exactly will impact you when he becomes POTUS?

golden fields

"Love him or hate him, he is bang on for being next POTUS.

How are you all going to cope, most are losing their heads and he hasn’t secured the win yet.

And one last question to the Trump haters, what exactly will impact you when he becomes POTUS? "

Why are you so energised by people discussing the kind of President Trump was, and likely will be?

By *idnight RamblerMan 8 weeks ago

Pershore

And one last question to the Trump haters, what exactly will impact you when he becomes POTUS? "

On balance, Trump is probably better for UK interests. Biden is hardly an Anglophile. But looking at the big picture, what about probity in public office? A virtue that (should) underpin a healthy democracy. Trump sets a shocking example to aspiring politicians in the US and elsewhere.

By *irldnCouple 8 weeks ago

Brighton

The footballisation of politics is strong in this thread. The whole “Trump is my boy” is bizarre. It’s like “we know he is a piece of shit but he is our piece of shit!”

Biden is awful too and needs to step down.

Choice of shit or shitter!

And why are Brits so anti or so supportive of Trump (or Biden) anyway? Not a lot we can do about it!

Peterborough

And one last question to the Trump haters, what exactly will impact you when he becomes POTUS?

On balance, Trump is probably better for UK interests. Biden is hardly an Anglophile. But looking at the big picture, what about probity in public office? A virtue that (should) underpin a healthy democracy. Trump sets a shocking example to aspiring politicians in the US and elsewhere."

I totally don't understand how a felon can be up for the highest office in the country.

Good lord over here I recall the lambasting ex-convict Leslie Grantham got for becoming an Eastender's actor

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 8 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

The fact that people like Biden and Trump are the best candidates they can find just goes to show how rotten that system is that chooses presidential candidates.

Peterborough

"The footballisation of politics is strong in this thread. The whole “Trump is my boy” is bizarre. It’s like “we know he is a piece of shit but he is our piece of shit!”

And why are Brits so anti or so supportive of Trump (or Biden) anyway? Not a lot we can do about it!"

I think you might mean shittier. Otherwise, tell me who is faeces and who is butt hole?

Peterborough

"The fact that people like Biden and Trump are the best candidates they can find just goes to show how rotten that system is that chooses presidential candidates."

We don't often agree

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 8 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

One is an idiot that commented about putting a bullseye on his political opponent then has the nerve to call for a cooling of the rhetoric.

The other is an arse hole that seems more bothered about a historic photo-op that the people around him who may be killed or hurt (and some were).

Terra Firma

Why are you so energised by people discussing the kind of President Trump was, and likely will be?"

I’m really not energised, far from it hence my questions to people like yourself that seem to be so angry?

I’m just not getting it, as Birldn said, why are people so bothered, how does it impact us?

Terra Firma

"

And why are Brits so anti or so supportive of Trump (or Biden) anyway? Not a lot we can do about it!"

This is what I can't understand, why get so engrossed in the hate. The USA will choose their president and that is their business, we have chose our leader who will liaise and negotiate with the POTUS in matters of national importance.

golden fields

Why are you so energised by people discussing the kind of President Trump was, and likely will be?

I’m really not energised, far from it hence my questions to people like yourself that seem to be so angry?"

Not angry, have empathy with all the people who suffered and who would suffer under his presidency. Plus a lot of confusion about why people think he wants to put America first, it seems entirely based on a slogan, and not reality.

"

I’m just not getting it, as Birldn said, why are people so bothered, how does it impact us? "

As above, empty for other people.

His destabilising effect has an indirect impact on the rest of the world. Plus he's a climate science deniers, so he's likely to set us back again.

golden fields

"The fact that people like Biden and Trump are the best candidates they can find just goes to show how rotten that system is that chooses presidential candidates."

I agree. These two are extremely incapable, self serving and incompetent.

By *atEvolutionCouple 8 weeks ago

Guests in our Own club this weekend EXCITED !!!

Well, Let's see how it affects us:

1. Most Republicans are at odds with UK policy on military support for Ukraine.

2. Leaving NATO. Or defunding it to such a degree to make it severely difficult for the UK and Europe to operate it successfully.

3. He may well leave the Paris Agreement yet again.

4. Shift Foreign Policy in the Middle East so that we have no common ground between us.

5. Trump seems to hate wind farms, which would affect green initiatives already in place.

6. Common Foreign Policy with regard to China and Taiwan leaves the UK - and Europe - to oppose China on its own. Giving a green light to China expansionism in the region.

7. Trumps America First Policy would mean deeper Trade Isolation.

To name but a few.

By *astandFeistyCouple 8 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"The footballisation of politics is strong in this thread. The whole “Trump is my boy” is bizarre. It’s like “we know he is a piece of shit but he is our piece of shit!”

I like Trump for the same reason I like Farage.

They bring me lots of laughs, albeit inadvertently.

Terra Firma

"Well, Let's see how it affects us:

2. Leaving NATO. Or defunding it to such a degree to make it severely difficult for the UK and Europe to operate it successfully.

4. Shift Foreign Policy in the Middle East so that we have no common ground between us.

5. Trump seems to hate wind farms, which would affect green initiatives already in place.

6. Common Foreign Policy with regard to China and Taiwan leaves the UK - and Europe - to oppose China on its own. Giving a green light to China expansionism in the region.

To name but a few."

This is why we have a PM and government, they will deal with this stuff as and when it occurs.

Do you expect every leader of every country to support our individual or national views?

There are things we can’t control.

To name but a few.

This is why we have a PM and government, they will deal with this stuff as and when it occurs.

Do you expect every leader of every country to support our individual or national views?

There are things we can’t control. "

You asked how it affects us - I wrote a few already well known points of how. What I didn't write was my opinion of them. read what I actually write, not what you wanted me to write and then comment on it.

Terra Firma

To name but a few.

You asked how it affects us - I wrote a few already well known points of how. What I didn't write was my opinion of them. read what I actually write, not what you wanted me to write and then comment on it. "

And I replied how it really doesn’t impact us personally, and I did ask you a question too, if you read what I wrote

To name but a few.

You asked how it affects us - I wrote a few already well known points of how. What I didn't write was my opinion of them. read what I actually write, not what you wanted me to write and then comment on it.

And I replied how it really doesn’t impact us personally, and I did ask you a question too, if you read what I wrote "

It does affect us personally. It affects our taxes and incomes. It affects our sense of a secure future in a peaceful world. If more is spent on military needs then less will be spend on housing, welfare, NHS et-al. etc etc.

Terra Firma

To name but a few.

And I replied how it really doesn’t impact us personally, and I did ask you a question too, if you read what I wrote

It does affect us personally. It affects our taxes and incomes. It affects our sense of a secure future in a peaceful world. If more is spent on military needs then less will be spend on housing, welfare, NHS et-al. etc etc.

"

Outside influence impacts us as a nation, and as I mentioned we have elected people to deal with these things.

Is that the answer, people are worried about things they can’t control or they don’t agree with, to the point of hate? I just can’t understand the hate, it is irrational.

nearby

"

"

Uk has fought wars in 171 of the world's 193 countries. 83 of them since 1945.

"

"

And?

nearby

"

And?"

Fight less wars and on military then more will be available to spend on housing, welfare, NHS

Yup, said that.

Peterlee

"

And?

Fight less wars and on military then more will be available to spend on housing, welfare, NHS"

By *eroy1000Man 8 weeks ago

milton keynes

"

And?

Fight less wars and on military then more will be available to spend on housing, welfare, NHS"

Fortunately trump doesn't seem to have much of a track record of going to war and dragging us into it. If he is to be president again hopefully that continues. I can see the people of Ukraine being worried though given he does not seem keen on even supply weapons for others to defend themselves

Brighton

And why are Brits so anti or so supportive of Trump (or Biden) anyway? Not a lot we can do about it!

I think you might mean shittier. Otherwise, tell me who is faeces and who is butt hole? "

No I deliberately used a none word to reflect the play on words for Dum and Dummer or when talking about Trump Dum or Dumerer

Brighton

I think you might mean shittier. Otherwise, tell me who is faeces and who is butt hole?

No I deliberately used a none word to reflect the play on words for Dum and Dummer or when talking about Trump Dum or Dumerer "

*non word

Peterborough

No I deliberately used a none word to reflect the play on words for Dum and Dummer or when talking about Trump Dum or Dumerer

*non word"

I noticed lol

Peterlee

So.. should biden get winged in the shoulder? Go on stage with a hanky tied on his wound?

Would that work?

Saltdean

"So.. should biden get winged in the shoulder? Go on stage with a hanky tied on his wound?

Would that work?"

There would have to be something ‘tied on’ it. Otherwise he would forget which shoulder it was on.

By *ermbiMan 8 weeks ago

Ballyshannon

What makes that excellent news?

By *hrill CollinsMan 8 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

convicted rapist for president ... yay!

Gilfach

"convicted rapist for president ... yay!"

He isn't a convicted rapist.

He was found liable for sexual abuse in a civil case. Not a rape, and not a conviction.

Pershore

Barack Obama is now urging Biden to step down. Could it be that the inestimable Mrs Obama is about enter stage right?

By *abioMan 8 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 19/07/24 07:54:16]

Pershore

Do you reckon Trump will still be wearing that bandage in November?

By *abioMan 8 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

No… I think there are 2 things happening on the democratic side

Can you change the 24 candidates for? (Insert name)

How does it affect the potential 28 candidates……

The argument at this stage over 24 is to “Kamala” or not “Kamala”….. I don’t think Biden steps aside for anyone but Kamala! That would also be a very public civil war within the party if anyone suggests anyone but!

Does Kamala run in 28? …..if 24 is a one term run then I think you see an orderly transition, if not… then you could see a dogfight

Anyway there is a analogy on the difference between republicans and democrats

Republicans lack morals… democrats lack spines

If the Biden situation had happened on the republican side… they would be been ruthless!

Anyway… thoughts on this week

Did the republicans manage to do a job with the national convention this week… actually, even I have to admit they did a great job with staging

Do I think trump’s speech good….. no, and you see the weaknesses… he just keeps rambling and going off script and then just keeps telling easily proven lies

Do I think Kamala could beat trump… absolutely… if only because the contrast would be so huge! … if you think being old and bumbling is big now, wait till you see a 78 year old again a person 20 years younger!!

Pershore

"No… I think there are 2 things happening on the democratic side

The argument at this stage over 24 is to “Kamala” or not “Kamala”….. I don’t think Biden steps aside for anyone but Kamala! That would also be a very public civil war within the party if anyone suggests anyone but!

Does Kamala run in 28? …..if 24 is a one term run then I think you see an orderly transition, if not… then you could see a dogfight

If the Biden situation had happened on the republican side… they would be been ruthless!

Did the republicans manage to do a job with the national convention this week… actually, even I have to admit they did a great job with staging

Do I think trump’s speech good….. no, and you see the weaknesses… he just keeps rambling and going off script and then just keeps telling easily proven lies

Do I think Kamala could beat trump… absolutely… if only because the contrast would be so huge! … if you think being old and bumbling is big now, wait till you see a 78 year old again a person 20 years younger!!

"

I'm doubtful Kamala could beat Trump. She's hardly been visible in Biden's presidency. Michelle Obama is the only Democrat with enough popular appeal, trust and goodwill to beat Trump. Whether she wants the job is another matter.

Gilfach

"Do you reckon Trump will still be wearing that bandage in November?"

I'm surprised he's wearing it now.

If it were me. I'd leave the bandage off and let all the photographers get a good picture of the nick in my ear. Loads more free publicity.

Pershore

"Do you reckon Trump will still be wearing that bandage in November?

If it were me. I'd leave the bandage off and let all the photographers get a good picture of the nick in my ear. Loads more free publicity."

Yes, the Hole in the Ear gang

By *ostindreamsMan 8 weeks ago

London

"

No way Kamala beats Trump. Many Democrat voters hate her worse than Biden because of some of her policies while working in California.

By *wisted999Man 8 weeks ago

North Bucks

Kamala beating Trump

They missed a trick wheeling Hulk Hogan out. They should have played his theme over a montage of Trump getting shot and still making his tee time alongside Biden falling up the stairs and his “I’m sick” tweet.

What a shit show.

Peterborough

"convicted rapist for president ... yay!

He was found liable for sexual abuse in a civil case. Not a r@pe, and not a conviction."

Now you know not to let facts spoil a person's opinion

Peterborough

"Do you reckon Trump will still be wearing that bandage in November?"

Maybe a clean one

Peterborough

"Do you reckon Trump will still be wearing that bandage in November?

If it were me. I'd leave the bandage off and let all the photographers get a good picture of the nick in my ear. Loads more free publicity."

The wound may have healed if it was so tiny. He's got to milk it.

Peterborough

It'd be great to see a woman president, best man for the job and all that

By *abioMan 8 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

He was found liable for sexual abuse in a civil case. Not a r@pe, and not a conviction."

You are so right!!…. So let’s just say what he was actually convicted of

He was found guilty of forcibly inserting his fingers into a woman without her permission!!!

Make you feel better?????

(P.s…. The only difference between that and r@pe… is that specifically relates to inserting a penis)

So… same act different body part!!!

But you wanted to be specific!!!

Gilfach

"convicted rapist for president ... yay!"

"He isn't a convicted rapist.

"You are so right!!…. So let’s just say what he was actually convicted of

He was found guilty of forcibly inserting his fingers into a woman without her permission!!!

(P.s…. The only difference between that and r@pe… is that specifically relates to inserting a penis)

But you wanted to be specific!!!"

Again, he wasn't convicted. Having a civil case found against you is not a conviction. And yes, using a different body part is indeed the difference between rape and sexual assault. Trump was found liable for sexual assault, and the jury were not convinced that a rape took place.

I'm not trying to defend Trump here, I'm just saying that there are plenty of reasons to criticise him, so you don't need to go making stuff up.

By *hrill CollinsMan 8 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

He was found liable for sexual abuse in a civil case. Not a r@pe, and not a conviction.

"

checkmate

By *abioMan 8 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Again…. Let’s be really specific…

He was found guilty in civil court, under the scale of probability, that he likely forcibly inserted his fingers inside of a woman’s vagina without her permission… by a jury of his peers 12-0

Are you happy now……

Just because I am happy to keep on saying that he likely forcibly inserted his fingers into a woman’s vagina without her permission…

Gilfach

"checkmate"

You keep using that word.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

By *oxychick35Couple 8 weeks ago

thornaby

"

the fact you think trump can be beat is the problem with the dems the race is over _abio like it or not the shooting was the best vote grabber ever

Gilfach

"Again…. Let’s be really specific…

He was found guilty ..."

Nope. He wasn't found guilty. Civil courts do not determine guilt or innocence, they determine liability. He was found liable.

"... in civil court, under the scale of probability, that he likely forcibly inserted his fingers inside of a woman’s vagina without her permission… by a jury of his peers 12-0

Are you happy now……

Just because I am happy to keep on saying that he likely forcibly inserted his fingers into a woman’s vagina without her permission…"

You can say that bit as many times as you like. That bit's true.

By *abioMan 8 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 19/07/24 14:14:51]

By *hrill CollinsMan 7 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

trumps campaign message appears to be in tatters now

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 7 weeks ago

golden fields

"trumps campaign message appears to be in tatters now"

"People are flushing toilets ten times, fifteen times, as opposed to once".

I think it's as on track as it ever was.

By *I TwoCouple 7 weeks ago

all around

He was found liable for sexual abuse in a civil case. Not a r@pe, and not a conviction.

"

From UCR FBI GOV Website

definition was changed. The revised UCR definition of r.ape is: Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim. Attempts or assaults to commit r.ape are also included

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"trumps campaign message appears to be in tatters now"

I wouldn’t say in tatters… I think they were assuming Biden would be like trump and be so belligerent that he wouldn’t budge

Biden put country before party and himself…

I think the JD Vance vice president pick looks really bad now

And let’s see trumps surrogates try to attack Harris without looking sexist or racist, because if day 1 is an example… they are not doing a good job! ( I was so tempted to start a thread called Nigel farage managed to dog whistle yet again! After calling Harris a black African woman on LBC yesterday morning)

The Outer Rim

"trumps campaign message appears to be in tatters now

I think it's as on track as it ever was."

he spunked his parties convention attacking his opponent as a dodery old bloke and now he's asking for the money he spent on the convention to be refunded

now HE is the dodery, confused and rambling old bloke with no message

golden fields

I think it's as on track as it ever was.

he spunked his parties convention attacking his opponent as a dodery old bloke and now he's asking for the money he spent on the convention to be refunded

now HE is the dodery, confused and rambling old bloke with no message"

Standard Trump. No change really.

golden fields

I wouldn’t say in tatters… I think they were assuming Biden would be like trump and be so belligerent that he wouldn’t budge

And let’s see trumps surrogates try to attack Harris without looking sexist or racist, because if day 1 is an example… they are not doing a good job! ( I was so tempted to start a thread called Nigel farage managed to dog whistle yet again! After calling Harris a black African woman on LBC yesterday morning)"

Do you think they would care about looking sexist or racist?

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

From UCR FBI GOV Website

definition was changed. The revised UCR definition of r.ape is: Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim. Attempts or assaults to commit r.ape are also included "

It’s a bit more awkward because there are differences between federal and state laws…. This one was charged under New York State law civil codes (as the criminal statute of limitations had run out) in New York State there are different levels of SA, 1st degree SA specifically says penetration with a penis, 2nd degree SA is penetration with any other body part

Trump was found not guilty civilly of 1st degree SA , but was found guilty of 2nd degree SA

The Outer Rim

And let’s see trumps surrogates try to attack Harris without looking sexist or racist, because if day 1 is an example… they are not doing a good job! ( I was so tempted to start a thread called Nigel farage managed to dog whistle yet again! After calling Harris a black African woman on LBC yesterday morning)

"

the 800,000 new dem party doners in the last 24 hrs clearly think they should

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 7 weeks ago

Gilfach

"Trump was found not guilty civilly of 1st degree SA , but was found guilty of 2nd degree SA"

You keep saying this, and you know that it's a lie. He wasn't found guilty of anything. He was found liable in a civil court.

I'm assuming that he doesn't read this forum, but I hope you're not posting the above on social media.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

So if a person is found liable by a jury of insertion of a finger in a woman's vagina without her consent they're not guilty of inserting said finger in her vagina without her consent..

Or are they bang to rights..

By *astandFeistyCouple 7 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"So if a person is found liable by a jury of insertion of a finger in a woman's vagina without her consent they're not guilty of inserting said finger in her vagina without her consent..

"

You are found LIABLE in a civil court and GUILTY in a criminal court.

This isn't really hard to understand.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"So if a person is found liable by a jury of insertion of a finger in a woman's vagina without her consent they're not guilty of inserting said finger in her vagina without her consent..

This isn't really hard to understand. "

Cheers..

But he still did it ..

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 7 weeks ago

Cumbria

the 800,000 new dem party doners in the last 24 hrs clearly think they should"

That’s a lot of kebabs.

The Outer Rim

34 times convicted fraudster for president.... Yay 😐

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Cheers..

But he still did it .."

See… this is the … they don’t want to argue that a jury of his peers found he did it… they want to argue semantics of wording!!!

Like the fact of forcibly inserting his fingers into a woman’s vagina without her permission isn’t bad enough!

By *astandFeistyCouple 7 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Cheers..

But he still did it ..

See… this is the … they don’t want to argue that a jury of his peers found he did it… they want to argue semantics of wording!!!

Like the fact of forcibly inserting his fingers into a woman’s vagina without her permission isn’t bad enough! "

It's not really arguing semantics. It's arguing for the correct use of legal terms. Anyone, who believes we should always be factual would argue for the same thing.

The problem is some only want to be factual when it suits.

Gilfach

"34 times convicted fraudster for president.... Yay"

Technically he was only convicted once, of 34 counts, but I won't complain about accuracy on this one.

Gilfach

Or are they bang to rights.."

"You are found LIABLE in a civil court and GUILTY in a criminal court.

This isn't really hard to understand."

"Cheers..

But he still did it .."

"See… this is the … they don’t want to argue that a jury of his peers found he did it… "

No, I don't want to argue with that. What I want to argue with is people lying about Trump. There's so much to attack him with, that you don't need to exaggerate the claims. Making stuff up just leads people to distrust you, and then stop listening to what you're saying.

"Like the fact of forcibly inserting his fingers into a woman’s vagina without her permission isn’t bad enough!"

Quoted just to show that I'm quite happy with you saying things that are true.

By *irldnCouple 7 weeks ago

Brighton

So how many posts did it take to establish Trump is a cunt?

The Outer Rim

I'm pretty sure that US regards each incident as a separate conviction.... Ergo 34 times convicted

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 7 weeks ago

nearby

I think most are just envious of Trump, that they didn’t have $130,000 to get blown off by stormy

By *otMe66Man 7 weeks ago

Terra Firma

" What I want to argue with is people lying about Trump. There's so much to attack him with, that you don't need to exaggerate the claims. Making stuff up just leads people to distrust you, and then stop listening to what you're saying.

"

I could not put it better than this

By *J_OuizziCouple 7 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Trump was found not guilty civilly of 1st degree SA , but was found guilty of 2nd degree SA

You keep saying this, and you know that it's a lie. He wasn't found guilty of anything. He was found liable in a civil court.

I'm assuming that he doesn't read this forum, but I hope you're not posting the above on social media."

Judge Kaplan, who presided over the case, said that he is a r*pist, and that it was not defamatory to state this fact on social media. The definition of what constitutes r*pe under New York law prevents him being found liable for r*pe, as sadly it is not supportive of the victim in its definition.

"Judge Kaplan said that "in other words, that Mr Trump in fact did ‘rape’ Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts outside of the New York penal law.”

Trump is a r*pist. You can state this truth on social media, you can say it to his face. He would bluster and moan, as is his wont, but there would not be a single law suit forthcoming on the matter.

And that fact should render him unelectable.

The Outer Rim

"Trump was found not guilty civilly of 1st degree SA , but was found guilty of 2nd degree SA

I'm assuming that he doesn't read this forum, but I hope you're not posting the above on social media.

Judge Kaplan, who presided over the case, said that he is a r*pist, and that it was not defamatory to state this fact on social media. The definition of what constitutes r*pe under New York law prevents him being found liable for r*pe, as sadly it is not supportive of the victim in its definition.

"Judge Kaplan said that "in other words, that Mr Trump in fact did ‘rape’ Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts outside of the New York penal law.”

Trump is a r*pist. You can state this truth on social media, you can say it to his face. He would bluster and moan, as is his wont, but there would not be a single law suit forthcoming on the matter.

And that fact should render him unelectable."

good point well made

Gilfach

"Judge Kaplan, who presided over the case, said that he is a r*pist, and that it was not defamatory to state this fact on social media. The definition of what constitutes r*pe under New York law prevents him being found liable for r*pe, as sadly it is not supportive of the victim in its definition."

Judge Kaplan was very careful in what he said, making lots of caveats and being clear that he was speaking of the law in other US states when he used the word "rape".

He was also very clear to state that in New York, where the actions took place, and where the trial was held, Trump's actions are not classed as rape.

You on the other hand are a UK citizen speaking on a UK website, and in the UK the actions Trump was found to have committed are also not classed as "rape".

As I keep saying, the truth of this case is damning enough. Why keep exaggerating?

By *otMe66Man 7 weeks ago

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 25/07/24 07:39:49]

By *atEvolutionCouple 7 weeks ago

Vote for Me - I'm a stand-up guy . . .

During and after his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checkers documented 30,573 false or misleading claims during his presidential term, an average of about 21 per day. The Toronto Star tallied 5,276 false claims from January 2017 to June 2019, an average of 6 per day.Commentators and fact-checkers have described the scale of Trump's mendacity as "unprecedented" in American politics,[13] and the consistency of falsehoods a distinctive part of his business and political identities.[14] Scholarly analysis of Trump's tweets found "significant evidence" of an intent to deceive.[15]

By June 2019, after initially resisting, many news organizations began to describe some of his falsehoods as "lies".[16] The Washington Post said his frequent repetition of claims he knew to be false amounted to a campaign based on disinformation.[17] Trump campaign CEO and presidency chief strategist Steve Bannon said that the press, rather than Democrats, was Trump's primary adversary and "the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with shit."[18][19]

As part of their attempts to overturn the 2020 U.S. presidential election, Trump and his allies repeatedly falsely claimed there had been massive election fraud and that Trump had won the election.[7] Their effort was characterized by some as an implementation of Hitler's "big lie" propaganda technique.[20]

On June 8, 2023, a grand jury indicted Trump on one count of making "false statements and representations", specifically by hiding subpoenaed classified documents from his own attorney who was trying to find and return them to the government.[21] In August 2023, 21 of Trump's falsehoods about the 2020 election were listed in his Washington, D.C. indictment,[22] while 27 were listed in his Georgia indictment.[23]

wikipedia.

Trusty to the end.

» Add a new message to this topic