FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > How long does it take to get a heat pump?

How long does it take to get a heat pump?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eandmrsjones69 OP   Couple 1 week ago

Middle England

Carla Denyer, co-leader of the green party, said she was ‘in the process of getting quotes’ for a heat pump.

These eco warriors are just do as I say not as I do. If they gave up gas and petrol then there wouldn't be such a demand for new licences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isterBuckMan 1 week ago

Birmingham

I’m sure she got some heat pump quotes in a hurry the night before the story broke.

The Greens should really be forced to live the life that they want to force on everyone else. No travel, no heating, no lights, no money, no job, eating ze bugs. Force them to live like this for a year and see how keen they are after that.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 1 week ago

golden fields

"Carla Denyer, co-leader of the green party, said she was ‘in the process of getting quotes’ for a heat pump.

These eco warriors are just do as I say not as I do. If they gave up gas and petrol then there wouldn't be such a demand for new licences. "

Has Carla Denyer told you not to get a quote for a heat pump?

Middle England

"Carla Denyer, co-leader of the green party, said she was ‘in the process of getting quotes’ for a heat pump.

These eco warriors are just do as I say not as I do. If they gave up gas and petrol then there wouldn't be such a demand for new licences.

Has Carla Denyer told you not to get a quote for a heat pump?"

Not personally; but that's not really the point is it?

golden fields

Not personally; but that's not really the point is it?"

What is your point?

By *va.nightingaleTV/TS 1 week ago

North Manchester

What is your point?"

Read the OP.

They made their point clearly.

golden fields

What is your point?

Read the OP.

They made their point clearly."

Maybe you'd like to have a go at explaining. Because the OP sounds like there a fundamental lack of understanding about the green party goals.

By *ostindreamsMan 1 week ago

London

What is your point?

Read the OP.

Maybe you'd like to have a go at explaining. Because the OP sounds like there a fundamental lack of understanding about the green party goals."

What are the green party goals?

golden fields

What is your point?

Read the OP.

Maybe you'd like to have a go at explaining. Because the OP sounds like there a fundamental lack of understanding about the green party goals.

What are the green party goals?"

"The object shall be to promote the aims of The Green Party, which are:

i) to develop and implement ecological policies consistent with the Philosophical Basis of the Party as expressed in Policies for a Sustainable Society;

ii) to that end to win seats at all levels of government;

iii) to organise any non-violent activity which will publicise and further the first two aims."

North Manchester

What is your point?

Read the OP.

Maybe you'd like to have a go at explaining. Because the OP sounds like there a fundamental lack of understanding about the green party goals."

No, I would not.

Why the supercilious post asking if the Green person had asked the OP "not to get a quote" for the equipment....?

golden fields

What is your point?

Read the OP.

No, I would not.

Why the supercilious post asking if the Green person had asked the OP "not to get a quote" for the equipment....?"

The OP claimed.

"Carla Denyer, co-leader of the green party, said she was ‘in the process of getting quotes’ for a heat pump. "

Then.

"These eco warriors are just do as I say not as I do".

Implying that the OP has been told not to get a quote for a heat pump.

As that's not actually the case. I asked for some more information.

London

What is your point?

Read the OP.

i) to develop and implement ecological policies consistent with the Philosophical Basis of the Party as expressed in Policies for a Sustainable Society;

iii) to organise any non-violent activity which will publicise and further the first two aims.""

Their manifesto says that they will invest 9 billion pounds to replace gas boilers with heat pumps. The party has long been supportive of increasing usage of heat pumps.

Doing all that while she herself has gas boiler at her home is hypocrisy, which is what the OP pointed our. So I don't know where the "fundamental lack of understanding" comes from.

North Manchester

What is your point?

Read the OP.

No, I would not.

Why the supercilious post asking if the Green person had asked the OP "not to get a quote" for the equipment....?

The OP claimed.

"Carla Denyer, co-leader of the green party, said she was ‘in the process of getting quotes’ for a heat pump. "

Then.

"These eco warriors are just do as I say not as I do".

Implying that the OP has been told not to get a quote for a heat pump.

As that's not actually the case. I asked for some more information.

"

Then I ask for this case to be declared a 'non-case' and invoking Monty Python's 'Argument Sketch' in full defence.

Also, I'm rather busy with a demanding career.

Good morning.

golden fields

What is your point?

Read the OP.

iii) to organise any non-violent activity which will publicise and further the first two aims."

Their manifesto says that they will invest 9 billion pounds to replace gas boilers with heat pumps. The party has long been supportive of increasing usage of heat pumps.

Doing all that while she herself has gas boiler at her home is hypocrisy, which is what the OP pointed our. So I don't know where the "fundamental lack of understanding" comes from."

Ah I see. So the OP thinks she should do this prior to the investment, regardless if it's appropriate in her property, regardless that she's waiting on a quote?

Amazing

golden fields

What is your point?

Read the OP.

Doing all that while she herself has gas boiler at her home is hypocrisy, which is what the OP pointed our. So I don't know where the "fundamental lack of understanding" comes from.

Ah I see. So the OP thinks she should do this prior to the investment, regardless if it's appropriate in her property, regardless that she's waiting on a quote?

Amazing "

..and the OP hasn't actually been told to do or not do anything.

Middle England

"Ah I see. So the OP thinks she should do this prior to the investment, regardless if it's appropriate in her property, regardless that she's waiting on a quote?

Amazing "

An assumption I know but I'm assuming that she hasn't just moved into her current residence. If we take that starting point then her home hasn't just become suitable for the installation of a heat pump.

But let's not split hairs or try to dance on the head of a pin. The point being made is that it's all well and good talking about the environment and sustainability but you need to be practicing what you preach. Lead by example; show us how it can be done.

I'm not going to give up my petrol car, my gas central heating, my flights across the world etc etc because it's not "appropriate".

golden fields

"Ah I see. So the OP thinks she should do this prior to the investment, regardless if it's appropriate in her property, regardless that she's waiting on a quote?

Amazing

An assumption I know but I'm assuming that she hasn't just moved into her current residence. If we take that starting point then her home hasn't just become suitable for the installation of a heat pump.

But let's not split hairs or try to dance on the head of a pin. The point being made is that it's all well and good talking about the environment and sustainability but you need to be practicing what you preach. Lead by example; show us how it can be done.

I'm not going to give up my petrol car, my gas central heating, my flights across the world etc etc because it's not "appropriate".

"

Right, but she is co leader of a party which is specifically aimed at doing what's best for the environment, to tackle climate change. She's devoting her life's work to this.

No one is telling you to give up anything. The entire point is that society needs to change. One person getting a quote for a heat pump is an extremely minor distraction.

London

What is your point?

Read the OP.

Amazing "

Given that the green party has been lecturing other people for years, one would have expected her to have gotten a heat pump long back. It's not like she doesnt have money. It's clear to see that she is a fraud. Not sure why you have to do all these mental gymnastics to defend her

London

Amazing

Right, but she is co leader of a party which is specifically aimed at doing what's best for the environment, to tackle climate change. She's devoting her life's work to this.

No one is telling you to give up anything. The entire point is that society needs to change. One person getting a quote for a heat pump is an extremely minor distraction. "

It's called putting your money where your mouth is. If you want other people to follow some principles, you have to follow them yourselves first. If not, no one is going to respect you.

golden fields

What is your point?

Read the OP.

Amazing

Given that the green party has been lecturing other people for years, one would have expected her to have gotten a heat pump long back. It's not like she doesnt have money. It's clear to see that she is a fraud. Not sure why you have to do all these mental gymnastics to defend her "

The green party has been campaigning for change. Not lecturing people.

Let's be honest. You have said of left wing people "They hate Israel simply because they are successful in a shithole of a region.". Which is an indicator of how detached from reality your views are. So I can see why someone dedicating their working life to the green movement getting a quote for a heat pump would be enough to convince you that she is a fraud.

As always, I'll leave you to it.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 1 week ago

Border of London

"

..and the OP hasn't actually been told to do or not do anything."

Ah. It seems that the crux of the misunderstanding is that your take the phrase "do as I say, not as I do" literally, when applied to politicians.

Glad to have sorted that out for you. And your question to the OP seems really genuine in that light.

As opposed to "appearing to live incongruously with values otherwise espoused, or applied to others".

Another example would be the Insulate Britain guy (Liam Norton) who doesn't actually insulate his own home, but campaigns for it:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/insulate-britain-protests-hypocrite-not-insulating-home-b959664.html

Perhaps the OP was seeing a parallel.

No, not that they were literally lying in parallel lines on the M25. The other type of parallel.

golden fields

"

Ah. It seems that the crux of the misunderstanding is that your take the phrase "do as I say, not as I do" literally, when applied to politicians.

Glad to have sorted that out for you. And your question to the OP seems really genuine in that light.

As opposed to "appearing to live incongruously with values otherwise espoused, or applied to others".

Another example would be the Insulate Britain guy (Liam Norton) who doesn't actually insulate his own home, but campaigns for it:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/insulate-britain-protests-hypocrite-not-insulating-home-b959664.html

No, not that they were literally lying in parallel lines on the M25. The other type of parallel.

"

I see. So in your example he wants the government to help people insulate their homes. And you think he should insulate his own home without any help before campaigning?

I'll be honest, I think these extremely weak attempts to discredit the green movement only work on people who are already set in their ways and are not interested in understanding the issues.

North Manchester

"

I see. So in your example he wants the government to help people insulate their homes. And you think he should insulate his own home without any help before campaigning?

I'll be honest, I think these extremely weak attempts to discredit the green movement only work on people who are already set in their ways and are not interested in understanding the issues."

So, calling out a hypocrite is "extremely weak"?

Well there's a new one.

Or, am I 'barrel bottom scrap-ing', I wonder..?!

(Above hyphen as banned word inc.)

Middle England

"I see. So in your example he wants the government to help people insulate their homes. And you think he should insulate his own home without any help before campaigning?

I'll be honest, I think these extremely weak attempts to discredit the green movement only work on people who are already set in their ways and are not interested in understanding the issues."

Hold on!

You can't take the high moral ground, call it out as a "global emergency" and use that as a mantra to ride roughshod over people going about their daily lives, breaking the law etc and then carp at using your own money to ensure you are being sustainable. Sorry, no; that just doesn't wash.

golden fields

"I see. So in your example he wants the government to help people insulate their homes. And you think he should insulate his own home without any help before campaigning?

I'll be honest, I think these extremely weak attempts to discredit the green movement only work on people who are already set in their ways and are not interested in understanding the issues.

Hold on!

You can't take the high moral ground, call it out as a "global emergency" and use that as a mantra to ride roughshod over people going about their daily lives, breaking the law etc and then carp at using your own money to ensure you are being sustainable. Sorry, no; that just doesn't wash."

I don't even know what you're confused about anymore.

Middle England

"I don't even know what you're confused about anymore."

I'm not confused; the fact that you think I might be says it all really.

golden fields

"I don't even know what you're confused about anymore.

I'm not confused; the fact that you think I might be says it all really."

You appear to be suggesting that the entire green movement is a scam because someone from the green party is waiting for a quote on a heat pump.

This is an extremely weak argument to attempt to discredit environmentalism because it's meaningless. It doesn't make any difference to the situation we face nor to the various means of tackling the problems. Of which heat pumps is an extremely minor part of one section of methods to reduce CO2 emissions.

Middle England

You appear to be suggesting that the entire green movement is a scam because someone from the green party is waiting for a quote on a heat pump.

This is an extremely weak argument to attempt to discredit environmentalism because it's meaningless. It doesn't make any difference to the situation we face nor to the various means of tackling the problems. Of which heat pumps is an extremely minor part of one section of methods to reduce CO2 emissions. "

Geez; I never said it was a scam. The whole point of the thread is about hypocrisy. If you are the (co)leader of a sustainability party you should be leading by example and held to a higher account.

On a broader note, someone brought up the leader of the Insulate Britain and again called out the double standard.

golden fields

This is an extremely weak argument to attempt to discredit environmentalism because it's meaningless. It doesn't make any difference to the situation we face nor to the various means of tackling the problems. Of which heat pumps is an extremely minor part of one section of methods to reduce CO2 emissions.

Geez; I never said it was a scam. The whole point of the thread is about hypocrisy. If you are the (co)leader of a sustainability party you should be leading by example and held to a higher account.

"

Installing a heat pump is such an extremely minor thing to do in the grand scheme. No one can or should do every single thing available at all times, some of the solutions available for saving energy aren't suitable for all properties, or aren't affordable.

One person waiting for a quote is such a non-story that it's ridiculous. The only people swayed by this are those who are already entrenched in an anti-environmental mindset.

"

On a broader note, someone brought up the leader of the Insulate Britain and again called out the double standard.

"

Also an extremely weak example. They're campaigning for help for people to insulate their houses. Not to insulate their houses without help.

By *ortyairCouple 1 week ago

Wallasey

Isn't the point that if an MP is campaigning for a cause then they themselves should follow the convictions they argue for.

Otherwise the gaffes made by the Tories in this latest wouldn't matter.

Partygate wouldn't mean anything, it's do as I say not do as I do.

D-Day wouldn't have been such a thing. The PM telling everyone how much we owe those brave men and yet he couldn't 'pay' them a couple of hours to repay this debt.

Now the betting scandal.

I think what the OP suggests is that if you are in power and want others to follow you, then whenever you talk the talk, you should walk the walk.

I don't think that's to much to ask.

Mrs x

golden fields

"Isn't the point that if an MP is campaigning for a cause then they themselves should follow the convictions they argue for.

D-Day wouldn't have been such a thing. The PM telling everyone how much we owe those brave men and yet he couldn't 'pay' them a couple of hours to repay this debt.

Now the betting scandal.

I think what the OP suggests is that if you are in power and want others to follow you, then whenever you talk the talk, you should walk the walk.

Mrs x"

Indeed. But waiting for a quote for a heat pump doesn't mean that this candidate secretly doesn't give a shit about the environment. It's a heat pump.

By *erryspringerMan 1 week ago

Glasgow

What another hypocrite politician, am truly shocked

Wallasey

"Isn't the point that if an MP is campaigning for a cause then they themselves should follow the convictions they argue for.

Now the betting scandal.

Mrs x

Indeed. But waiting for a quote for a heat pump doesn't mean that this candidate secretly doesn't give a shit about the environment. It's a heat pump.

"

It's the principle, otherwise Sunak was OK to leave D Day early, after all he was there for part of it.

Or Partygate was OK, it was just a couple of drinks at work.

I know this isn't a 'big' thing in the grand scheme but ot just comes across as a bit hypocritical, that's all.

Mrs x

Birmingham

Now the betting scandal.

Mrs x

"

What are the facts here?

How long has she been waiting for a heat pump quote?

If she asked for a quote two years ago and hasn’t followed it up then that would suggest that she isn’t very committed to the cause.

If she only emailed off for a quote earlier this week that suggests that she needed to quickly manufacture some kind of defence as to why she hasn’t got a heat pump: “it isn’t my fault it’s just that the installers are slow. You know how hard it is to get tradesmen nowadays what with the Tories and Brexit etc”.

Maybe she should invite a TV Channel to follow her heat pump journey. We can all see how it goes. It may encourage others to get them so that we don’t all burn or drown or something.

golden fields

Now the betting scandal.

Mrs x

It's the principle, otherwise Sunak was OK to leave D Day early, after all he was there for part of it.

I know this isn't a 'big' thing in the grand scheme but ot just comes across as a bit hypocritical, that's all.

Mrs x"

I disagree on partygate. They introduced law, which they then broke. If they had a whole set of recomendations, of which one small one was not to party during the pandemic. And then partied. You could argue it was similar.

As for walking away from DDay commemorations, I don't see Sunak telling other people they should be there.

golden fields

Now the betting scandal.

Mrs x

What are the facts here?

If she asked for a quote two years ago and hasn’t followed it up then that would suggest that she isn’t very committed to the cause.

If she only emailed off for a quote earlier this week that suggests that she needed to quickly manufacture some kind of defence as to why she hasn’t got a heat pump: “it isn’t my fault it’s just that the installers are slow. You know how hard it is to get tradesmen nowadays what with the Tories and Brexit etc”.

Maybe she should invite a TV Channel to follow her heat pump journey. We can all see how it goes. It may encourage others to get them so that we don’t all burn or drown or something."

The only people who give a shit about this non-story aren't going to vote for the Green party anyway. So I wouldn't bother doing any of that.

Wallasey

Now the betting scandal.

Mrs x

Mrs x

I disagree on partygate. They introduced law, which they then broke. If they had a whole set of recomendations, of which one small one was not to party during the pandemic. And then partied. You could argue it was similar.

As for walking away from DDay commemorations, I don't see Sunak telling other people they should be there. "

I'm agreeing with you on Partygate, it was scandalous.

As for D Day it was a lack of common sense. His team actually demanded the timing of it, a pre recorded interview that could be done at another time. He must have known he'd face stick for that decision. So he cannot say things like we owe that generation everything and not stay until the end. He was talking the talk but definitely not walking the walk, unless walking off early counts.

Massive hypocrite.

Mrs x

golden fields

Now the betting scandal.

Mrs x

Mrs x

As for walking away from DDay commemorations, I don't see Sunak telling other people they should be there. I'm agreeing with you on Partygate, it was scandalous.

As for D Day it was a lack of common sense. His team actually demanded the timing of it, a pre recorded interview that could be done at another time. He must have known he'd face stick for that decision. So he cannot say things like we owe that generation everything and not stay until the end. He was talking the talk but definitely not walking the walk, unless walking off early counts.

Massive hypocrite.

Mrs x"

I agree generally, but I don't see the equivalence with the heat pump. Not having one shouldn't mean your message on environmentalism is some how any less

Birmingham

Now the betting scandal.

Mrs x

What are the facts here?

Maybe she should invite a TV Channel to follow her heat pump journey. We can all see how it goes. It may encourage others to get them so that we don’t all burn or drown or something.

The only people who give a shit about this non-story aren't going to vote for the Green party anyway. So I wouldn't bother doing any of that. "

This forum is full of people who aren’t going to vote Reform complaining about Reform.

I don’t see why people who aren’t going to vote Green shouldn’t have a go.

golden fields

Now the betting scandal.

Mrs x

What are the facts here?

The only people who give a shit about this non-story aren't going to vote for the Green party anyway. So I wouldn't bother doing any of that.

This forum is full of people who aren’t going to vote Reform complaining about Reform.

I don’t see why people who aren’t going to vote Green shouldn’t have a go."

Go for it. Bonus points if it makes sense.

Border of London

"

This is not an attempt to discredit a green movement. It is calling out the cynicism of a politician. Reduction of carbon emissions, reduction of energy usage and initiatives such as insulation have merit and should be championed. There is nothing wrong with someone who doesn't insulate supporting insulation. But when someone takes a high profile role (and, in this case, inconveniences thousands of commuters), but doesn't insulate their own home, it's somewhat akin to a "family values" politician who calls for an end to gay rights being caught with his pants down with a rent boy.

golden fields

"

This is not an attempt to discredit a green movement. It is calling out the cynicism of a politician. Reduction of carbon emissions, reduction of energy usage and initiatives such as insulation have merit and should be championed. There is nothing wrong with someone who doesn't insulate supporting insulation. But when someone takes a high profile role (and, in this case, inconveniences thousands of commuters), but doesn't insulate their own home, it's somewhat akin to a "family values" politician who calls for an end to gay rights being caught with his pants down with a rent boy."

But they're not "supporting insulation". They're campaigning for legislation to allow new builds and retrofitted insulation.

If the person campaigning for this can't afford insulation, it makes even more sense that they're campaigning for it.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 1 week ago

Gilfach

"Installing a heat pump is such an extremely minor thing to do in the grand scheme."

I'm glad to hear you say that. I shall definitely not spend the enormous amount of money they cost now that I know it's an extremely minor thing.

golden fields

"Installing a heat pump is such an extremely minor thing to do in the grand scheme.

I'm glad to hear you say that. I shall definitely not spend the enormous amount of money they cost now that I know it's an extremely minor thing."

Good to see you making life decisions based on posts by some random bloke on the politics section of a swingers site.

By *andS66Couple 1 week ago

Derby

What is your point?

Read the OP.

iii) to organise any non-violent activity which will publicise and further the first two aims.""

Well she's certainly publicised what her own personal aims are...and they ain't going green.

By *andS66Couple 1 week ago

Derby

What is your point?

Read the OP.

Amazing "

Heat pumps have been around for a few years now....

That's a long time to be waiting for a quote.

London

"

"

The same argument still applies. If you want other people to change, you first do that change yourself.

"

Let's be honest. You have said of left wing people "They hate Israel simply because they are successful in a shithole of a region.". Which is an indicator of how detached from reality your views are.

"

You proved my point yourself by not addressing a single point I raised about the consequences to Israeli people. So sorry. I am very much attached to reality. You are the one pissed off because I pointed out your motives. The forumites are yet to hear that alternative solution you repeatedly claim that exists ;?)

"

So I can see why someone dedicating their working life to the green movement getting a quote for a heat pump would be enough to convince you that she is a fraud.

"

You know what someone dedicating her working life to the green movement would do? Install heat pumps in her own home. Just like most lefties, she is just a fraud who wears a mask and acts like she is working for the greater good. Heat pumps have been here for ages and she has been in the movement for ages. Only now she is asking for quotes? If you believe this, I have something to sell you.

"

"

As always I know why

golden fields

"

The same argument still applies. If you want other people to change, you first do that change yourself.

Let's be honest. You have said of left wing people "They hate Israel simply because they are successful in a shithole of a region.". Which is an indicator of how detached from reality your views are.

You proved my point yourself by not addressing a single point I raised about the consequences to Israeli people. So sorry. I am very much attached to reality. You are the one pissed off because I pointed out your motives. The forumites are yet to hear that alternative solution you repeatedly claim that exists ;?)

So I can see why someone dedicating their working life to the green movement getting a quote for a heat pump would be enough to convince you that she is a fraud.

You know what someone dedicating her working life to the green movement would do? Install heat pumps in her own home. Just like most lefties, she is just a fraud who wears a mask and acts like she is working for the greater good. Heat pumps have been here for ages and she has been in the movement for ages. Only now she is asking for quotes? If you believe this, I have something to sell you.

As always I know why

"

London

"

As always I know why

"

By *igNick1381Man 1 week ago

BRIDGEND

Johnny loves derailing forum posts

Feeds into his ego

Just ignore him, he's just noise

golden fields

"Johnny loves derailing forum posts

Feeds into his ego

Just ignore him, he's just noise "

Derailing by directly addressing the OP multiple times?

North Manchester

Feeds into his ego

Derailing by directly addressing the OP multiple times?"

You first posted a supercilious comment.

Hardly 'addressing' the OP sincerely, was it...??

London

Feeds into his ego

Derailing by directly addressing the OP multiple times?"

Derailing by not addressing a single argument directed at you and being unwilling to make any rational argument, while making random useless smug remarks about others without backing them with reasons.

golden fields

Feeds into his ego

You first posted a supercilious comment.

Hardly 'addressing' the OP sincerely, was it...??"

I directly responded to the OP asking for more clarity.

Are multiple people commenting on one person they don't like less derailing than posts directly responding to and addressing the OP?

golden fields

Feeds into his ego

Derailing by not addressing a single argument directed at you and being unwilling to make any rational argument, while making random useless smug remarks about others without backing them with reasons."

"They hate Israel simply because they are successful in a shithole of a region."

London

Feeds into his ego

Derailing by not addressing a single argument directed at you and being unwilling to make any rational argument, while making random useless smug remarks about others without backing them with reasons.

"They hate Israel simply because they are successful in a shithole of a region.""

And I backed it with facts. Your own arguments and many others in that thread were evidence for it. If you want to make remarks about others being anti-science or xenophobic, you need to back it with evidence the way I did.

Border of London

"

Derailing by not addressing a single argument directed at you and being unwilling to make any rational argument, while making random useless smug remarks about others without backing them with reasons."

Now why would you expect a rational argument from a random person on the politics section of a swingers' forum?

Should you expect a rational argument, try Monty Python.

golden fields

Feeds into his ego

"They hate Israel simply because they are successful in a shithole of a region."

And I backed it with facts. Your own arguments and many others in that thread were evidence for it. If you want to make remarks about others being anti-science or xenophobic, you need to back it with evidence the way I did. "

golden fields

Anyway, good hustle you tree. Really showing how not to derail the tread with posts completely unrelated to anything, simply attacking a fellow forum user.

Bravo.

London

Feeds into his ego

And I backed it with facts. Your own arguments and many others in that thread were evidence for it. If you want to make remarks about others being anti-science or xenophobic, you need to back it with evidence the way I did.

"They hate Israel simply because they are successful in a shithole of a region.""

See. This is exactly what derailing a thread means and shows your incapability to have a rational argument.

London

"Anyway, good hustle you tree. Really showing how not to derail the tread with posts completely unrelated to anything, simply attacking a fellow forum user.

Bravo."

You are the one who brought in Israel thread discussion into this thread. Don't you see how ridiculous it sounds when you complain other people for "attacking fellow forum user"?

golden fields

"Anyway, good hustle you tree. Really showing how not to derail the tread with posts completely unrelated to anything, simply attacking a fellow forum user.

Bravo.

You are the one who brought in Israel thread discussion into this thread. Don't you see how ridiculous it sounds when you complain other people for "attacking fellow forum user"? "

I used your quote to demonstrate that the things you say are completely beyond reason. And why I don't engage anymore.

London

Bravo.

You are the one who brought in Israel thread discussion into this thread. Don't you see how ridiculous it sounds when you complain other people for "attacking fellow forum user"?

I used your quote to demonstrate that the things you say are completely beyond reason. And why I don't engage anymore. "

You tried to engage. You were cornered in the debate. So you decided to attack me by pointing out some discussion in another thread without giving the full context. Don't try to rewrite history.

golden fields

Bravo.

I used your quote to demonstrate that the things you say are completely beyond reason. And why I don't engage anymore.

You tried to engage. You were cornered in the debate. So you decided to attack me by pointing out some discussion in another thread without giving the full context. Don't try to rewrite history."

There you go. You can see why any form of discussion is completely pointless.

London

Bravo.

You tried to engage. You were cornered in the debate. So you decided to attack me by pointing out some discussion in another thread without giving the full context. Don't try to rewrite history.

There you go. You can see why any form of discussion is completely pointless. "

Yes I can clearly see

North Manchester

"

Now why would you expect a rational argument from a random person on the politics section of a swingers' forum?

Should you expect a rational argument, try Monty Python. "

I did and look where it got me......(!)

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 1 week ago

nearby

0.19% UK households have heat pumps

Japan 81%, China 33%, USA 14%

(Greenmatch web)

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 1 week ago

Gilfach

"

0.19% UK households have heat pumps

Japan 81%, China 33%, USA 14%

(Greenmatch web)"

Those figures are wrong. The US is estimated to have 88% of houses with air conditioning. AC units are heat pumps.

By *atEvolutionCouple 1 week ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

'How long does it take to get a heat pump?'

I enquired for our hot tub - they estimate 4 weeks.

» Add a new message to this topic