FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Vote for polices

Vote for polices

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *AFKA Hovis OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Dot org

Is now live.

It allows you to pick which policies align best with your views and so gives you an idea of which party best alligns with your views.

(There are limitations as it's often clear which party they are taking about and ignores if the whole manifesto is costed properly)

I'm very green with a bit of lib and a dash of lab. That's not a suprise to me, although I do have overall concerns with a green vote.

More interesting is England is split evenly across lib lab green.

Tories are behind but slightly ahead of reform.

Reform steal ground on immigration and tax (not surprising given their focus and their tax give away on personal allowance)

And labour suck at welfare. Embarrassingly so.

Tories smash it on pensions. Probably their most generous policy.

Mods: I can post a link of you confirm I won't get banned !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irldnCouple 2 weeks ago

Brighton

I like policies with invisible “i” in them

By *isterBuckMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

In my opinion anyone who needs to use this kind of system is probably so badly informed that they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"I like policies with invisible “i” in them "

There's no i in team or policies.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"In my opinion anyone who needs to use this kind of system is probably so badly informed that they shouldn’t be allowed to vote."
or it's a way of checking in on biases.

I've read, in detail, the main four. I've skimmed greens.

I wonder how many people have really read the manifestos/contracts of those they believe they don't align with.

After all, how many people say they are voting X overall, but actually they are more aligned with Ys views on crime and housing. And Z on policing.

But it's not for you. We are all different!

By *isterBuckMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

"In my opinion anyone who needs to use this kind of system is probably so badly informed that they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.or it's a way of checking in on biases.

I wonder how many people have really read the manifestos/contracts of those they believe they don't align with.

After all, how many people say they are voting X overall, but actually they are more aligned with Ys views on crime and housing. And Z on policing.

But it's not for you. We are all different! "

I was being a bit unfair.

A friend of mine used to use these and was shocked when the system told her (she was quite liberal left) that she should vote Labour first but could also possibly consider voting for the BNP.

By *oxychick35Couple 2 weeks ago

thornaby

"In my opinion anyone who needs to use this kind of system is probably so badly informed that they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.or it's a way of checking in on biases.

But it's not for you. We are all different! "

but you know manifestos arnt worth the paper there written on it’s not like a legal contract

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 2 weeks ago

golden fields

"Dot org

Is now live.

It allows you to pick which policies align best with your views and so gives you an idea of which party best alligns with your views.

(There are limitations as it's often clear which party they are taking about and ignores if the whole manifesto is costed properly)

I'm very green with a bit of lib and a dash of lab. That's not a suprise to me, although I do have overall concerns with a green vote.

Reform steal ground on immigration and tax (not surprising given their focus and their tax give away on personal allowance)

"

That was rubbish. I only got three questions, and it was copy and paste from their manifestos.

There's another test somewhere that asks you a whole bunch of questions, you rank the issues in importance. And it lines up your answers to the manifestos. So it's more truly a blind test.

By *eroy1000Man 2 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Dot org

Is now live.

"

Tried it and got 100% but just 3 questions so not sure I should read much into it. Maybe do this and the other blind test types to

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Dot org

Is now live.

Tried it and got 100% but just 3 questions so not sure I should read much into it. Maybe do this and the other blind test types to"

you can choose to do more areas. It takes longer. Default may be 3.

milton keynes

"Dot org

Is now live.

Tried it and got 100% but just 3 questions so not sure I should read much into it. Maybe do this and the other blind test types toyou can choose to do more areas. It takes longer. Default may be 3. "

Your quite correct. There is a list of topics to answer topics on so I choose another 4. Still get 100% but at least it's a broader base now

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Dot org

Is now live.

Tried it and got 100% but just 3 questions so not sure I should read much into it. Maybe do this and the other blind test types toyou can choose to do more areas. It takes longer. Default may be 3.

Your quite correct. There is a list of topics to answer topics on so I choose another 4. Still get 100% but at least it's a broader base now"

I plowed through them all. Glutton for punishment

milton keynes

"Dot org

Is now live.

Tried it and got 100% but just 3 questions so not sure I should read much into it. Maybe do this and the other blind test types toyou can choose to do more areas. It takes longer. Default may be 3.

Your quite correct. There is a list of topics to answer topics on so I choose another 4. Still get 100% but at least it's a broader base nowI plowed through them all. Glutton for punishment "

That's some going, fair play to you

By *igNick1381Man 1 week ago

BRIDGEND

"Dot org

Is now live.

That was rubbish. I only got three questions, and it was copy and paste from their manifestos.

There's another test somewhere that asks you a whole bunch of questions, you rank the issues in importance. And it lines up your answers to the manifestos. So it's more truly a blind test."

You chose the quick test option

You can review far more options. It wasn't difficult to figure out

By *aunchyrabbitsCouple 1 week ago

West Dorset

I prefer stop the Tories dot vote

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 1 week ago

golden fields

"Dot org

Is now live.

There's another test somewhere that asks you a whole bunch of questions, you rank the issues in importance. And it lines up your answers to the manifestos. So it's more truly a blind test.

You chose the quick test option

You can review far more options. It wasn't difficult to figure out "

That wasn't the main problem. It was just a copy and paste of the manifestos.

The better sites ask questions, ask you to give an importance to each question. Then scores them against the policies. Much better.

» Add a new message to this topic