FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Labour rotten apple suspended

Labour rotten apple suspended

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isterBuck OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Labour has suspended its candidate in Aberdeen North and Moray East for posting “pro Russian material” on social media.

How many more of these “pro Russians” are there in Labour?

Why does Labour attract so many “pro Russians”?

Is the entire Labour from bench made up of Putin spies and puppets? How can they be trusted with our defence?

We all know that Starmer once went to a Czechoslovakian work camp. Say no more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 2 weeks ago

golden fields

"End the war in Ukraine and stop all sanctions against Russia"

By *owestoft ManMan 2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

I don't trust any in the labor party full stop. labor misspelt on purpose, they don't deserve being spelt correctly

By *irldnCouple 2 weeks ago

Brighton

Looks like the Russian’s have been busy spending decades ensuring they have influence across the UK political spectrum

By *otMe66Man 2 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Marxist and communist leaning influencers reside within the fringes of the Labour Party, they see it as the most effective way to introduce their ideological influence greater numbers of the population.

This is no different to the fringe right groups within the Tory party, but left wing progressives will cry it is not true and claim it as another attack led by the media to influence those who are hard of thinking.

Brighton

"Marxist and communist leaning influencers reside within the fringes of the Labour Party, they see it as the most effective way to introduce their ideological influence greater numbers of the population.

This is no different to the fringe right groups within the Tory party, but left wing progressives will cry it is not true and claim it as another attack led by the media to influence those who are hard of thinking. "

Of course happens across the spectrum.

By *idnight RamblerMan 2 weeks ago

Pershore

"Marxist and communist leaning influencers reside within the fringes of the Labour Party, they see it as the most effective way to introduce their ideological influence greater numbers of the population.

This is no different to the fringe right groups within the Tory party, but left wing progressives will cry it is not true and claim it as another attack led by the media to influence those who are hard of thinking. "

True. The Labour party is as factional and divided as the Tories. A fair few closet commies I'd say, and with UNISON/Unite unions in the shadows too. Good riddance to the Tories, but God knows what Labour will inflict on us.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 2 weeks ago

Cumbria

"I don't trust any in the labor party full stop. labor misspelt on purpose, they don't deserve being spelt correctly"

That will show them!

Brighton

This is no different to the fringe right groups within the Tory party, but left wing progressives will cry it is not true and claim it as another attack led by the media to influence those who are hard of thinking.

True. The Labour party is as factional and divided as the Tories. A fair few closet commies I'd say, and with UNISON/Unite unions in the shadows too. Good riddance to the Tories, but God knows what Labour will inflict on us. "

Both big parties are already coalitions of interest groups and factions. Momentum and ERG for example.

For me it continued to support the case for PR as it would at least bring coalition horse trading and deals out into the open rather than kept secret behind closed doors!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 2 weeks ago

golden fields

True. The Labour party is as factional and divided as the Tories. A fair few closet commies I'd say, and with UNISON/Unite unions in the shadows too. Good riddance to the Tories, but God knows what Labour will inflict on us. "

They might inflict better conditions for workers. Absolute nightmare.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 2 weeks ago

Cumbria

True. The Labour party is as factional and divided as the Tories. A fair few closet commies I'd say, and with UNISON/Unite unions in the shadows too. Good riddance to the Tories, but God knows what Labour will inflict on us.

They might inflict better conditions for workers. Absolute nightmare."

Bloody unions and their ensuring we get annual leave, sick pay, maternity pay, health and safety etc.

By *AFKA HovisMan 2 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Labour has suspended its candidate in Aberdeen North and Moray East for posting “pro Russian material” on social media.

Is the entire Labour from bench made up of Putin spies and puppets? How can they be trusted with our defence?

We all know that Starmer once went to a Czechoslovakian work camp. Say no more."

how many have there been so far ?

At least labour have taken action.

By *illowendMan 2 weeks ago

Southwold

Oh dear

Not the brightest

"I don't trust any in the labor party full stop. labor misspelt on purpose, they don't deserve being spelt correctly"

By *melie LALWoman 2 weeks ago

Peterborough

I'm sure they are really bothered

By *melie LALWoman 2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Labour has suspended its candidate in Aberdeen North and Moray East for posting “pro Russian material” on social media.

We all know that Starmer once went to a Czechoslovakian work camp. Say no more."

Weren't there oligarchs funding the Tory party, which upset the party when the govt had to seize funds?

By *ostindreamsMan 2 weeks ago

London

"Looks like the Russian’s have been busy spending decades ensuring they have influence across the UK political spectrum "

Pretty sure they have politicians planted in every European country across most political parties.

By *otMe66Man 2 weeks ago

Terra Firma

They might inflict better conditions for workers. Absolute nightmare.

Bloody unions and their ensuring we get annual leave, sick pay, maternity pay, health and safety etc."

You might get sick pay, but probably not treatment, the unions give and take it away it seems…

By *astandFeistyCouple 2 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Suspended pro Russian but Jovan 'I drink white man's tears' Owusu-Nepal still in post.

Kier Starmer, the man of integrity.

Bournemouth

No one? Crazy isn't it that the people who are all over Reform candidates are suspiciously quite about Labour ones

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Suspended pro Russian but Jovan 'I drink white man's tears' Owusu-Nepal still in post.

Kier Starmer, the man of integrity. "

what did she mean by this do you think ?

Bournemouth

"Suspended pro Russian but Jovan 'I drink white man's tears' Owusu-Nepal still in post.

Kier Starmer, the man of integrity. what did she mean by this do you think ?"

She?

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Kier Starmer, the man of integrity. what did she mean by this do you think ?

She?"

was being foolish. It's coz he wea replying to a tweet with a big picture of a women.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

She?was being foolish. It's coz he wea replying to a tweet with a big picture of a women. "

question still stands.

Bournemouth

She?was being foolish. It's coz he wea replying to a tweet with a big picture of a women. question still stands. "

What does the self confessed leftie think he meant by the comment?

By *anifestoMan 2 weeks ago

dublin

Maybe the key here is the word "suspended"

Meanwhile some Tory folks place bets with the benefit of insider knowledge are still hanging around like flies around a turd

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

She?was being foolish. It's coz he wea replying to a tweet with a big picture of a women. question still stands.

"

I don't know. White man tears was originally a critique at (lefty) westerners views on the third world.

So one interpretation is them saying that they don't really care for this fake compassion.

But I don't know if that's what they meant.

Or how others like farage or people on this thread have interpreted it.

I think others may see it as being that the "left" don't give AF if they hurt the feelings of the white man in their quest for their politicial cause. Hence feeling it's racist.

Bournemouth

She?was being foolish. It's coz he wea replying to a tweet with a big picture of a women. question still stands.

I don't know. White man tears was originally a critique at (lefty) westerners views on the third world.

So one interpretation is them saying that they don't really care for this fake compassion.

I think others may see it as being that the "left" don't give AF if they hurt the feelings of the white man in their quest for their politicial cause. Hence feeling it's racist. "

I'm amazed that you've read what he said, and cannot come to a conclusion on what you think he meant by it...

As a refresher, the original tweet was - “Going into 2020 I’m going to continue to be vocal about how to tackle racism and the fact I drink white man tears on a regular basis.”

Labour candidates reply was - "my favourite drink".

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I think others may see it as being that the "left" don't give AF if they hurt the feelings of the white man in their quest for their politicial cause. Hence feeling it's racist.

I'm amazed that you've read what he said, and cannot come to a conclusion on what you think he meant by it...

As a refresher, the original tweet was - “Going into 2020 I’m going to continue to be vocal about how to tackle racism and the fact I drink white man tears on a regular basis.”

Labour candidates reply was - "my favourite drink"."

I can see it being read on different ways.

I don't know what they meant by white man tears.

I've asked a few times, and explained different ways it can be read. The most "racist" I can get is that white men cry when their advantage is taken away from them, linking it to gammons etc.

But I'm not entirely convinced. It's got ambiguity. Especially given the original use of white man's tears.

I'm not invested in this. It just feels less clear cut than other statements that people have been pulled up on.

Bournemouth

Labour candidates reply was - "my favourite drink".I can see it being read on different ways.

I've asked a few times, and explained different ways it can be read. The most "racist" I can get is that white men cry when their advantage is taken away from them, linking it to gammons etc.

But I'm not entirely convinced. It's got ambiguity. Especially given the original use of white man's tears.

I'm not invested in this. It just feels less clear cut than other statements that people have been pulled up on. "

Add it to the fact that he's running for 'every Brown and black man'

Come on mate, you're normally not this blind.

Imagine if Farage had said he loves to drink 'muslin men's tears' and he's running for 'every white British man'.

That's the point hear, the double standard are as clear as day.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Labour candidates reply was - "my favourite drink".I can see it being read on different ways.

I'm not invested in this. It just feels less clear cut than other statements that people have been pulled up on.

Imagine if Farage had said he loves to drink 'muslin men's tears' and he's running for 'every white British man'.

That's the point hear, the double standard are as clear as day. "

afaik there hasn't been any previous use of Muslim mens tears in political essays.

The fella may be racist. He may have views that should mean labour censure him. He may have meant white tears in a unsavoury way.

However I'm not convinced everyone that has shot him down for saying white tears is racist is aware of it's previous use.

Bournemouth

That's the point hear, the double standard are as clear as day. afaik there hasn't been any previous use of Muslim mens tears in political essays.

The fella may be racist. He may have views that should mean labour censure him. He may have meant white tears in a unsavoury way.

However I'm not convinced everyone that has shot him down for saying white tears is racist is aware of it's previous use. "

Do you think the young American student who tweeted was aware of its previous use? Or that Owusu-Nepal understood what the student meant?

Do you think Farage would get the same leniency?

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

That's the point hear, the double standard are as clear as day. afaik there hasn't been any previous use of Muslim mens tears in political essays.

However I'm not convinced everyone that has shot him down for saying white tears is racist is aware of it's previous use.

Do you think the young American student who tweeted was aware of its previous use? Or that Owusu-Nepal understood what the student meant?

Do you think Farage would get the same leniency?"

I don't know. That's my point. Given they've used it in the same sphere of context, it's possible they knew.

It's also possible they've heard it used in their echo chamber, and haven't understood the context.

Or they may have coincidentañly landed on the metaphor.

The third feels most unlikely.

And would farage get the same leniancy. I don't know. I'd like to think I'd be open to understanding his context.

But the read across is whether farage would give the same leniency to reform candidates as starmer has given here. It appears he does.

Bournemouth

Do you think Farage would get the same leniency?I don't know. That's my point. Given they've used it in the same sphere of context, it's possible they knew.

It's also possible they've heard it used in their echo chamber, and haven't understood the context.

And would farage get the same leniancy. I don't know. I'd like to think I'd be open to understanding his context.

But the read across is whether farage would give the same leniency to reform candidates as starmer has given here. It appears he does. "

I'm going with number 2.

I'm not speaking of yourself when I ask if Farage would get the Dame leniency. I'm speak of the left in general, we both know the answer, because it's already on display.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Do you think Farage would get the same leniency?I don't know. That's my point. Given they've used it in the same sphere of context, it's possible they knew.

But the read across is whether farage would give the same leniency to reform candidates as starmer has given here. It appears he does.

I'm going with number 2.

I'm not speaking of yourself when I ask if Farage would get the Dame leniency. I'm speak of the left in general, we both know the answer, because it's already on display. "

it's both sides. And the world is in a worse place for it.

» Add a new message to this topic