FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Rip off Britain - get the Tories out!

Rip off Britain - get the Tories out!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an DeLyon OP   Man 15 weeks ago

County Durham

Now that the Tories have facilitated big companys rip off the taxpayer..

Big looters like the water companies etc ..

And whingy shapps prattling on because he knows the gravy trains about to hit the buffers..

Will this country ever be rid of looters helping themselves to taxpayer money, facilitated by government?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

"Now that the Tories have facilitated big companys rip off the taxpayer..

And whingy shapps prattling on because he knows the gravy trains about to hit the buffers..

Will this country ever be rid of looters helping themselves to taxpayer money, facilitated by government?"

Agreed, the sooner we see massive public sector cuts to stop these people stealing our money, the better.

By *irldnCouple 15 weeks ago

Brighton

They’ll always be someone with their hand in the till. It will be a positive move if we can reduce the number of hands and the size of the till which ha been huge over recent years!

By *roadShoulderzMan 15 weeks ago

Petersfield

Will this country ever be rid of looters helping themselves to taxpayer money, facilitated by government?

Agreed, the sooner we see massive public sector cuts to stop these people stealing our money, the better."

Presumably those public sector cuts will include the House of Lords and Baroness Michelle Mone stealing another £28 million from us taxpayers, or are you only going after the little people?

By *anifestoMan 15 weeks ago

ferns/ cork

From here, and with the benefit of a far more objective media, it's my opinion that Starmer is a man of integrity and honesty and I don't think he will tolerate any impropriety from his MPs.

By *eroy1000Man 15 weeks ago

milton keynes

Will this country ever be rid of looters helping themselves to taxpayer money, facilitated by government?"

Be patient, not long now and they will be out. The incoming Labour government will hopefully be better though no guarantee they won get on a gravy train of their own

County Durham

Agreed, the sooner we see massive public sector cuts to stop these people stealing our money, the better.

Presumably those public sector cuts will include the House of Lords and Baroness Michelle Mone stealing another £28 million from us taxpayers, or are you only going after the little people?"

Nope.. your right! Get them all away from the trough

County Durham

Be patient, not long now and they will be out. The incoming Labour government will hopefully be better though no guarantee they won get on a gravy train of their own"

Yeah.. fingers crossed but your right.

By *otMe66Man 15 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Would you be okay with the labour government putting their hands in the till for union demands, or how would you feel if the labour government took private capital to boost their spending but the repayments were 4 times higher than the investment?

It is not a one sided issue, a government is trusted to manage our tax money, they do get wrong a lot of the time.

County Durham

Would you be okay with the labour government putting their hands in the till for union demands, or how would you feel if the labour government took private capital to boost their spending but the repayments were 4 times higher than the investment?

It is not a one sided issue, a government is trusted to manage our tax money, they do get wrong a lot of the time. "

On a serious note; depends on your perspective on what labour will be like.

Certainly the likes of Muck Lynch tend to make me uncomfortable.. because of demands like you say. The UK has serious problems in more areas I can mention that need fixing..and a lot from selling off god knows what in Tory ideology of privatisation.

Not sure where you get the 4 times repayments from but.. can we afford to continue with the status quo?

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 17/06/24 21:51:40]

Terra Firma

It is not a one sided issue, a government is trusted to manage our tax money, they do get wrong a lot of the time.

Certainly the likes of Muck Lynch tend to make me uncomfortable.. because of demands like you say. The UK has serious problems in more areas I can mention that need fixing..and a lot from selling off god knows what in Tory ideology of privatisation.

Not sure where you get the 4 times repayments from but.. can we afford to continue with the status quo?

"

No we can’t and the people will decide that July 4th. I guess what I’m saying is, the mismanagement will happen under labour post the honey moon period, it will be a slightly different flavour

County Durham

No we can’t and the people will decide that July 4th. I guess what I’m saying is, the mismanagement will happen under labour post the honey moon period, it will be a slightly different flavour"

Erm .. yes you have a point.

Keir Starmer makes me feel uneasy too.

By *ony 2016Man 15 weeks ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

[Removed by poster at 17/06/24 23:38:26]

County Durham

One other thing about Keir is his retisance to tell everyone who's bankrolling his election campaign

By *ophieslutTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Central

The UK is a centre of corruption, we have dishonesty baked into the system, benefitting those with wealth. Recent decades have seen those with power facilitate gross withdrawal of huge volumes of public wealth, with not a hint of the slightest remorse. We should endeavour to instill a government that is led by those who don't have a moral vacuum in their hearts.

By *heffielderCouple 15 weeks ago

sheffield

"From here, and with the benefit of a far more objective media, it's my opinion that Starmer is a man of integrity and honesty and I don't think he will tolerate any impropriety from his MPs."

He really isn't.. I really disagree with Corbyn politicaly but there is no argument Corbyn is a man of integrity and very principled.

Starmer shares a lot of the more radical far left fews of Corbyn. He's just does not have the integrity and is pretending to be center left as its more electable .

» Add a new message to this topic