FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Letter from a Mr Sunak

Letter from a Mr Sunak

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *roadShoulderz OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Petersfield

Has anyone else got one yet?

Nice and personal even though I have never met him: Dear Richard. Wanted to tell me he has a plan. Something he repeated nine times in the letter.

The rest of the letter tells me he doesn't like a Sir Starmer, nor a Mr Davey, nor that nice Mr Farage.

I hope he feels better having sent it, but smacks of total desperation to me....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple 2 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

? Standard campaigning to send campaign letters really.

Petersfield

"? Standard campaigning to send campaign letters really. "

Obviously! But smacks of desperation. Mentioning he has a plan ten times!

I quote from the letter: "And here's the thing. If people like you vote for Reform, you risk handing Keir Starmer over 100 extra seat...."

What does "PEOPLE LIKE YOU" mean?

He has no idea what I'm like. What a condesending arrogant statement to make. He clearly demonstates how useless he is at politics and how he can't relate to voters. No wonder the Tories are sinking in the polls.

By *atEvolutionCouple 2 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"

What does "PEOPLE LIKE YOU" mean?

"

It means - The Trumpian - Clintonian - Bush - Point the finger into the crowd at a rally and nod your head as if indicating that they know you, because publicists will say this connects them with the crowd, only in letter form.

By *oubleswing2019Man 2 weeks ago

Colchester

I had one of these too.

Yes, the "People like you" comment annoyed me.

I noticed that whilst the letter took aim at everyone else, there was no self-awareness or contrition for their own 14-years of misrule. It was very clearly a long distracting "dog-whistle" of other people. Look over there !

Petersfield

"I had one of these too.

Yes, the "People like you" comment annoyed me.

I noticed that whilst the letter took aim at everyone else, there was no self-awareness or contrition for their own 14-years of misrule. It was very clearly a long distracting "dog-whistle" of other people. Look over there !"

Yes it's as if Brexit, Bunter and Lettuce Liz never existed, nor the Tories complete fuck up of the NHS, immigration, in fact everything.

If the Press and the polls can be believed, and Farage's campaign climaxes in 2 weeks time just before polling day the Tories could be wiped out.

In the meantime in seems everything Sunak does just makes it worse for them. Happy days

By *irldnCouple 2 weeks ago

Brighton

It’s almost as if Sunak’s campaign is being sabotaged from the inside! It’s a car crash.

By *oubleswing2019Man 2 weeks ago

Colchester

You know, if you scribble out his name and write C.Manson at the end, somehow it reads like a massive, "It was everyone else's fault".

By *otMe66Man 2 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Every vote counts, clearly not yours but there will be a few from this exercise, it is after all a numbers game

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 2 weeks ago

nearby

"It’s almost as if Sunak’s campaign is being sabotaged from the inside! It’s a car crash."

He’s given up. There is no campaign

Media dominated by Labour and Reform

By *aunchyrabbitsCouple 2 weeks ago

West Dorset

K and I discussed a drinking game, when he says "plan" I do a shot ... Glad I refused or my liver would be fucked by now

Petersfield

"Every vote counts, clearly not yours but there will be a few from this exercise, it is after all a numbers game "

Yes he will gain some votes from his letter, but could lose ten times as many from people who reacted as I did.

His campaign is a total disaster. Even his loyal ministers are talking about a wipeout.

With over two weeks to go I guess he has little choice but to pretend he has a chance, but I bet the international removal company is booked for a one-way trip to Santa Monica.

By *isterBuckMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

I’ve had one today from my Labour candidate, with a Union Jack plastered all over the envelope.

Must have made them vomit having to put that together.

» Add a new message to this topic