FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Zelensky and Biden 10 year deal?

Zelensky and Biden 10 year deal?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usybee73 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

in the sticks

Came across this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cl442r0yx0kt

Guess rishi was late at the g7 meeting

But again the Biden family connections to Ukraine are worth looking into, never mind the election... think trump, if elected will fuck Ukraine off if I remember rightly.

So who benefits from this deal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otMe66Man 3 weeks ago

Terra Firma

US arms manufacturers, without doubt, which in turn brings in tax revenue and job security.

Weapons sell for profit on every level.

By *weet LisaTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Crawley

They're pirating, it's pretty awful.

By *erryspringerMan 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"US arms manufacturers, without doubt, which in turn brings in tax revenue and job security.

Weapons sell for profit on every level."

And am sure has mentioned in another thread, Biden and his cabal Nancy Pelosi etc. They will am all have a nice number of shares in the companies that benefit from the contracts.

By *emma StonesTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Crewe

"US arms manufacturers, without doubt, which in turn brings in tax revenue and job security.

And am sure has mentioned in another thread, Biden and his cabal Nancy Pelosi etc. They will am all have a nice number of shares in the companies that benefit from the contracts."

Whereas Trump has shares in a dove breeding program.

By *erryspringerMan 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

And am sure has mentioned in another thread, Biden and his cabal Nancy Pelosi etc. They will am all have a nice number of shares in the companies that benefit from the contracts.

Whereas Trump has shares in a dove breeding program."

Trump gets flack all the time, no one is saying he's any better. But at least we know what he's about. No pretenses there.

By *ou only live onceMan 3 weeks ago

London

Hope this isn't too much of a shock, OP, but we've signed one too!

It's almost like Ukraine needs long term support to recover from being invaded!

By *idnight RamblerMan 3 weeks ago

Pershore

Anybody seen the Biden 'wandering off' clip at G7 summit? The look on the faces of the other leaders says it all. They know.

By *estivalMan 3 weeks ago

borehamwood

"Hope this isn't too much of a shock, OP, but we've signed one too!

It's almost like Ukraine needs long term support to recover from being invaded!"

funny how theres no money to sort any of our own problems out but always a few billion here and a few billion there for begger boy, ukraine really shouldnt of listened to us or the yanks, every country we have "helped" has always ended up in a worse state than before we poked our noses in

borehamwood

"Anybody seen the Biden 'wandering off' clip at G7 summit? The look on the faces of the other leaders says it all. They know."
everyone with eyes and ears that work know, its like the bloke is decomposing right in front of us

By *emma StonesTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Crewe

It's almost like Ukraine needs long term support to recover from being invaded!funny how theres no money to sort any of our own problems out but always a few billion here and a few billion there for begger boy, ukraine really shouldnt of listened to us or the yanks, every country we have "helped" has always ended up in a worse state than before we poked our noses in"

So you believe the Ukrainian people would be better off as part of Russia.

borehamwood

It's almost like Ukraine needs long term support to recover from being invaded!funny how theres no money to sort any of our own problems out but always a few billion here and a few billion there for begger boy, ukraine really shouldnt of listened to us or the yanks, every country we have "helped" has always ended up in a worse state than before we poked our noses in

So you believe the Ukrainian people would be better off as part of Russia."

i belive we shouldnt of been selling them a fairytale that they could join the eu, they dont meet hardly any of the criteria, and we definatley shouldnt of been telling them they could join nato, that was always gona be the begining of there country and men being destroyed, but hey like the war pigs say to the last ukrainian hurrah, and would they be better off part of russia who knows, but it dont seem to be working out for them cosying up to the west

London

It's almost like Ukraine needs long term support to recover from being invaded!funny how theres no money to sort any of our own problems out but always a few billion here and a few billion there for begger boy, ukraine really shouldnt of listened to us or the yanks, every country we have "helped" has always ended up in a worse state than before we poked our noses in

So you believe the Ukrainian people would be better off as part of Russia.i belive we shouldnt of been selling them a fairytale that they could join the eu, they dont meet hardly any of the criteria, and we definatley shouldnt of been telling them they could join nato, that was always gona be the begining of there country and men being destroyed, but hey like the war pigs say to the last ukrainian hurrah, and would they be better off part of russia who knows, but it dont seem to be working out for them cosying up to the west"

So you don't believe sovereign countries can decide to apply to join international institutions if they want to? That their decisions should be decided by neighbouring countries?

Putin would be proud!

By *9alMan 3 weeks ago

Bridgend

its a pity no one seems to be talking about a peace deal or even negotiations . just more war

London

"its a pity no one seems to be talking about a peace deal or even negotiations . just more war "

Peace is easy - all Putin needs to do is remove forces the areas he's invaded/occupied.

borehamwood

So you believe the Ukrainian people would be better off as part of Russia.i belive we shouldnt of been selling them a fairytale that they could join the eu, they dont meet hardly any of the criteria, and we definatley shouldnt of been telling them they could join nato, that was always gona be the begining of there country and men being destroyed, but hey like the war pigs say to the last ukrainian hurrah, and would they be better off part of russia who knows, but it dont seem to be working out for them cosying up to the west

So you don't believe sovereign countries can decide to apply to join international institutions if they want to? That their decisions should be decided by neighbouring countries?

Putin would be proud!"

im surprised you havent called me a russian bot lol, and do i give a fuck about a country thats barley in eastern europe, i give as much of a fuck about ukraine/russia as i give about Israel/gaza,stop sending our taxes to these shitholes and concentrate on our own problems, christ even the ukrainians dont wana fight anymore, hence why there grabbing people of the streets these days,

London

So you believe the Ukrainian people would be better off as part of Russia.i belive we shouldnt of been selling them a fairytale that they could join the eu, they dont meet hardly any of the criteria, and we definatley shouldnt of been telling them they could join nato, that was always gona be the begining of there country and men being destroyed, but hey like the war pigs say to the last ukrainian hurrah, and would they be better off part of russia who knows, but it dont seem to be working out for them cosying up to the west

Putin would be proud!im surprised you havent called me a russian bot lol, and do i give a fuck about a country thats barley in eastern europe, i give as much of a fuck about ukraine/russia as i give about Israel/gaza,stop sending our taxes to these shitholes and concentrate on our own problems, christ even the ukrainians dont wana fight anymore, hence why there grabbing people of the streets these days,"

Not asking you to give a fuck: no skin off my nose if you do or you don't. You commented on the thread and I replied. That's about the sum of it.

By *irldnCouple 3 weeks ago

Brighton

Putin would be proud!im surprised you havent called me a russian bot lol, and do i give a fuck about a country thats barley in eastern europe, i give as much of a fuck about ukraine/russia as i give about Israel/gaza,stop sending our taxes to these shitholes and concentrate on our own problems, christ even the ukrainians dont wana fight anymore, hence why there grabbing people of the streets these days,"

Are they/we “giving” our taxes to Ukraine or are they being lent? During WWII the UK ended up in debt to the USA that did not get paid off (with interest) until 2006 (I think).

This help for Ukraine is not remotely altruistic! It will leave Ukraine indebted to the West for decades. One way in which they will have to pay it back is giving western countries/companies favourable exclusivity deals to exploit Ukraine’s natural resources. They discovered huge gas reserves in Ukraine, ironically not that long before Putin ordered the invasion! Wonder why?

Always about money (and exploiting resources).

borehamwood

Putin would be proud!im surprised you havent called me a russian bot lol, and do i give a fuck about a country thats barley in eastern europe, i give as much of a fuck about ukraine/russia as i give about Israel/gaza,stop sending our taxes to these shitholes and concentrate on our own problems, christ even the ukrainians dont wana fight anymore, hence why there grabbing people of the streets these days,

Not asking you to give a fuck: no skin off my nose if you do or you don't. You commented on the thread and I replied. That's about the sum of it."

ukraine can make any decision they like unfortunatley for them they actually belived what the u.s the eu and the uk were telling them, only reason the u.s have supported them so far is because the likes of blackrock and vangaurd own so much of ukraine and they want the gas and oil thats in plentiful supply there nothing to do with democracy lol but no doubt your one of to the last ukrainian crowd

borehamwood

Putin would be proud!im surprised you havent called me a russian bot lol, and do i give a fuck about a country thats barley in eastern europe, i give as much of a fuck about ukraine/russia as i give about Israel/gaza,stop sending our taxes to these shitholes and concentrate on our own problems, christ even the ukrainians dont wana fight anymore, hence why there grabbing people of the streets these days,

Are they/we “giving” our taxes to Ukraine or are they being lent? During WWII the UK ended up in debt to the USA that did not get paid off (with interest) until 2006 (I think).

This help for Ukraine is not remotely altruistic! It will leave Ukraine indebted to the West for decades. One way in which they will have to pay it back is giving western countries/companies favourable exclusivity deals to exploit Ukraine’s natural resources. They discovered huge gas reserves in Ukraine, ironically not that long before Putin ordered the invasion! Wonder why?

Always about money (and exploiting resources)."

the money we have given has gone never to be seen again,unless the west are prepared to send our own troops in Ukraine are fucked its just a matter of when they run out of people willing to die for rich people

Brighton

Always about money (and exploiting resources).the money we have given has gone never to be seen again,unless the west are prepared to send our own troops in Ukraine are fucked its just a matter of when they run out of people willing to die for rich people"

Not true if Ukraine wins. Then we get payback (or the oil and gas industry gets payback, the little guy in the street may not get much). If Ukraine loses then we lose and the money/aid was sunk into a lost cause. As is the case in any war.

By *isterBuckMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Always about money (and exploiting resources).the money we have given has gone never to be seen again,unless the west are prepared to send our own troops in Ukraine are fucked its just a matter of when they run out of people willing to die for rich people

Not true if Ukraine wins. Then we get payback (or the oil and gas industry gets payback, the little guy in the street may not get much). If Ukraine loses then we lose and the money/aid was sunk into a lost cause. As is the case in any war."

Ukraine isn’t going to win, it’s complete fantasy. They are going to run out of cannon fodder. At that point the war ends or the West has to start sending its own cannon fodder.

Zelensky is just a US puppet. As soon as the US gets bored he will be gone. As usual the EU/UK are just being US lapdogs to the detriment of their own economic interests.

The UK should have better things to concern itself with than some minor border dispute between two of the most corrupt countries on the planet. If the US is so keen on democracy it should insist that Ukraine holds an election.

London

Not asking you to give a fuck: no skin off my nose if you do or you don't. You commented on the thread and I replied. That's about the sum of it.ukraine can make any decision they like unfortunatley for them they actually belived what the u.s the eu and the uk were telling them, only reason the u.s have supported them so far is because the likes of blackrock and vangaurd own so much of ukraine and they want the gas and oil thats in plentiful supply there nothing to do with democracy lol but no doubt your one of to the last ukrainian crowd"

Mate, you do know that Russia invaded Ukraine, right?

borehamwood

Not asking you to give a fuck: no skin off my nose if you do or you don't. You commented on the thread and I replied. That's about the sum of it.ukraine can make any decision they like unfortunatley for them they actually belived what the u.s the eu and the uk were telling them, only reason the u.s have supported them so far is because the likes of blackrock and vangaurd own so much of ukraine and they want the gas and oil thats in plentiful supply there nothing to do with democracy lol but no doubt your one of to the last ukrainian crowd

Mate, you do know that Russia invaded Ukraine, right? "

MATE u do know that the u.s funded a coup that overthrew the original goverment right?

borehamwood

Always about money (and exploiting resources).the money we have given has gone never to be seen again,unless the west are prepared to send our own troops in Ukraine are fucked its just a matter of when they run out of people willing to die for rich people

Not true if Ukraine wins. Then we get payback (or the oil and gas industry gets payback, the little guy in the street may not get much). If Ukraine loses then we lose and the money/aid was sunk into a lost cause. As is the case in any war.

Ukraine isn’t going to win, it’s complete fantasy. They are going to run out of cannon fodder. At that point the war ends or the West has to start sending its own cannon fodder.

Zelensky is just a US puppet. As soon as the US gets bored he will be gone. As usual the EU/UK are just being US lapdogs to the detriment of their own economic interests.

The UK should have better things to concern itself with than some minor border dispute between two of the most corrupt countries on the planet. If the US is so keen on democracy it should insist that Ukraine holds an election."

this in a nutshell

London

Not asking you to give a fuck: no skin off my nose if you do or you don't. You commented on the thread and I replied. That's about the sum of it.ukraine can make any decision they like unfortunatley for them they actually belived what the u.s the eu and the uk were telling them, only reason the u.s have supported them so far is because the likes of blackrock and vangaurd own so much of ukraine and they want the gas and oil thats in plentiful supply there nothing to do with democracy lol but no doubt your one of to the last ukrainian crowd

Mate, you do know that Russia invaded Ukraine, right? MATE u do know that the u.s funded a coup that overthrew the original goverment right? "

Thanks, Vlad.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 3 weeks ago

in Lancashire

So you believe the Ukrainian people would be better off as part of Russia.i belive we shouldnt of been selling them a fairytale that they could join the eu, they dont meet hardly any of the criteria, and we definatley shouldnt of been telling them they could join nato, that was always gona be the begining of there country and men being destroyed, but hey like the war pigs say to the last ukrainian hurrah, and would they be better off part of russia who knows, but it dont seem to be working out for them cosying up to the west"

So they should just have kow towed to the whims of a tyrant..?

Brighton

The FSB have been active again

in Lancashire

Maybe if we'd all rolled over in 1940 when our backs were against the wall at Dunkirk..

Appease the likes of Hitler, of Putin..

No fucking way..

And if it was right for us to stand along with the commonwealth and our allies then it's equally right that Ukraine also stands..

borehamwood

Mate, you do know that Russia invaded Ukraine, right? MATE u do know that the u.s funded a coup that overthrew the original goverment right?

Thanks, Vlad."

hahahahaha come on you can do better than that, how about ivan or how many potatoes russia are paying me, if your gona try and insult at least try and put some effort in fella

borehamwood

"Maybe if we'd all rolled over in 1940 when our backs were against the wall at Dunkirk..

No fucking way..

And if it was right for us to stand along with the commonwealth and our allies then it's equally right that Ukraine also stands..

"

crack on mate i hear there recruiting as there having trouble getting there own to fight, im sure beggar boy will happily throw you into the grinder

in Lancashire

"Maybe if we'd all rolled over in 1940 when our backs were against the wall at Dunkirk..

No fucking way..

crack on mate i hear there recruiting as there having trouble getting there own to fight, im sure beggar boy will happily throw you into the grinder "

I'm too old now, have done my time in that field..

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

Ukraine’s allies weak on support

Two and a half years on, no fighter jets.

London

Mate, you do know that Russia invaded Ukraine, right? MATE u do know that the u.s funded a coup that overthrew the original goverment right?

Thanks, Vlad.hahahahaha come on you can do better than that, how about ivan or how many potatoes russia are paying me, if your gona try and insult at least try and put some effort in fella"

It's not worth my effort. But being a useful idiot for the likes of Putin is not a good look.

By *estivalMan 2 weeks ago

borehamwood

Thanks, Vlad.hahahahaha come on you can do better than that, how about ivan or how many potatoes russia are paying me, if your gona try and insult at least try and put some effort in fella

It's not worth my effort. But being a useful idiot for the likes of Putin is not a good look."

hahaha so im a usefull idiot for putin for pointing out the obvious lol ?? ?? ?? unless nato are prepared to go fight in ukraine the ukies are fucked, there own people dont wana sign up and i cant really blame them, who in there right mind would want to fight for land owned by american corporations, if you really think this is about sovereignty and democracy i have a bridge to sell you

» Add a new message to this topic