FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Israel tells it like it is

Israel tells it like it is

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erryspringer OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

So the US put forward a ceasefire resolution at the security Council on Wednesday. It was passed 14 to 1. Russia abstained.

In her speech the US ambassador claimed Israel had accepted the plan and Hamas was the obstacle. The Russia ambassador then asked the Israelis to confirm they had accepted it.

The Israeli ambassador then basically in long winded speech said they had no plans to stop fighting until Hamas was totally defeated. Not one mention of having accepted the ceasefire deal or any intention to.

Hamas has since public accepted it. Not one Israel official has. Yet the US officials are repeating their claim its the other way round. You couldn't make it up.

I don't think any other country could treat the US like Israel can. One thing I think is, if Trump was in charge, I couldn't see Israel doing this.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ortyairCouple 3 weeks ago

Wallasey

According to Reuters Hamas have not accepted the plan and have asked for other conditions to be met before doing so.

America has said Israel have accepted the plan but no official from Israel has come out and confirmed this.

It's going to rumble on with no resolution, each side blaming the other.

Mrs x

Glasgow

"According to Reuters Hamas have not accepted the plan and have asked for other conditions to be met before doing so.

America has said Israel have accepted the plan but no official from Israel has come out and confirmed this.

It's going to rumble on with no resolution, each side blaming the other.

Mrs x"

True but the Israel , US dynamic is the interesting bit.

The US is going out on a limb by publically saying Israel has accepted it, then Israel basically not backing that.

I see 2 scenarios. Either the US is trying to pressure the Israelis to accept it by going public without any confirmation of acceptance from Israel.

The other that the Israelis are trying to humiliate Biden by giving reassurances in private, but back track publically.

Wallasey

I don't see it like that. If that's the case are the US trying to humiliate Hamas too because they've said the ceasefire plan was OK but now want more conditions. So they are essentially in the same position as Israel.

And how can Israel be trying to humiliate the US if its the US reporting this. If that was tge case then the US would benefit from staying silent on the issue.

Mrs x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 3 weeks ago

in Lancashire

It suits Netanyahu to stall any ceasefire both domestically and with the US election on the horizon..

It also suits the string pullers and backers of Hamas to have regional instability..

By *exguru_xxxMan 3 weeks ago

London

Hamas has welcomed the UN Security Council’s adoption of a resolution that has backed a plan aimed at bringing about a ceasefire in the Israeli regime’s ongoing genocidal war against the Gaza Strip. Hamas voiced its approval of the resolution in a press statement on Monday, hours after the 15-member council voted overwhelmingly in its favor. Hamas said it “welcomes what is included in the Security Council resolution that affirmed the permanent ceasefire in Gaza, the complete withdrawal [of the Israeli forces], and the prisoners’ exchange.” It also said it approved of the plan’s other provisions, namely “the reconstruction [of the Gaza Strip], the return of the displaced to their areas of residence, the rejection of any demographic change or reduction in the area of Gaza, and the delivery of needed aid to our people in the strip.” Hamas said that the changes it’s asking for are not that significant. They include a demand for the complete withdrawal of Israeli troops. Hamas says they responded very promptly when this deal was first put forward in early May, that they welcomed the UN Security Council resolution, and that they are ready to engage in indirect negotiations.

Netanyahu is a disaster for Israel. He has failed as a wartime leader and has no plan for securing the peace. His only goal is to stay in office and out of jail. He has decided to intentionally and knowingly sacrifice the hostages, withdrawing from a fundamental moral principle by which Israel will never leave anyone behind. This idiot has no plan for how to end the war or secure the peace because that’s not his goal. He has only one plan, endless war so he can stay in office and out of jail. On that he is, so far, a success

By *owestoft ManMan 3 weeks ago

Lowestoft

I don't believe anything Hamas has said about anything. Biden is way to old to be taken seriously about anything lol

Negative, Negative lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 3 weeks ago

in Lancashire

A pinch of salt taken with whatever is said by either side ..

By *leasure domMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Anything said by Israel's government or military should be disbelieved, until proven otherwise.

By *ikeSM23Man 3 weeks ago

Manchester

"Anything said by Israel's government or military should be disbelieved, until proven otherwise. "

Why?

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

Israel have killed 35,000 so far

Why stop now

By *oxychick35Couple 3 weeks ago

thornaby

"Anything said by Israel's government or military should be disbelieved, until proven otherwise. "
and same with hamas

By *idnightMischiefMan 3 weeks ago

London

Israel should not bow down to international pressure.

London

"Israel should not bow down to international pressure."

IDF pedophiles continues to strip children naked in Gaza. Israel is a haven for pedophiles. All it takes is a dual citizenship and join IDF

By *oxychick35Couple 3 weeks ago

thornaby

"Israel should not bow down to international pressure.

IDF pedophiles continues to strip children naked in Gaza. Israel is a haven for pedophiles. All it takes is a dual citizenship and join IDF "

and there’s none in hamas ?

By *ostindreamsMan 3 weeks ago

London

IDF pedophiles continues to strip children naked in Gaza. Israel is a haven for pedophiles. All it takes is a dual citizenship and join IDF and there’s none in hamas ?"

Hamas are feminist and pro-LGBT humanitarians

Wallasey

IDF pedophiles continues to strip children naked in Gaza. Israel is a haven for pedophiles. All it takes is a dual citizenship and join IDF "

Isn't that accepted in Islam, given the relationship between the prophet, (54) and his wife (6),

Mrs x

By *AJMLKTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Burley

IDF pedophiles continues to strip children naked in Gaza. Israel is a haven for pedophiles. All it takes is a dual citizenship and join IDF Isn't that accepted in Islam, given the relationship between the prophet, (54) and his wife (6),

Mrs x"

Quite correct. Not only was this "prophet" a pedophile, he was a mass-murderer and a sl4ve owner/trader as well. These are documented facts, known by Islamic extremists. What kind of human decency can be expected from those who revere a person like that?

By *irldnCouple 3 weeks ago

Brighton

IDF pedophiles continues to strip children naked in Gaza. Israel is a haven for pedophiles. All it takes is a dual citizenship and join IDF Isn't that accepted in Islam, given the relationship between the prophet, (54) and his wife (6),

Mrs x"

All rather inconvenient…

“Little is known about her childhood. A preponderance of classical sources converge on Aisha being 6 or 7 years old at the time of her marriage, and 9 at the consummation; her age has been a source of ideological friction.”

Wallasey

Mrs x

All rather inconvenient…

“Little is known about her childhood. A preponderance of classical sources converge on Aisha being 6 or 7 years old at the time of her marriage, and 9 at the consummation; her age has been a source of ideological friction.”"

It's recorded in the Hadith,

Mrs x

By *abioMan 3 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I don't believe anything Hamas has said about anything. Biden is way to old to be taken seriously about anything lol

Negative, Negative lol"

I love the “way too old argument” because I don’t think people realise trump in only 2.5 years younger than Biden

And this is where people start to twist their argument in the wind…….

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 3 weeks ago

"I don't believe anything Hamas has said about anything. Biden is way to old to be taken seriously about anything lol

Negative, Negative lol

I love the “way too old argument” because I don’t think people realise trump in only 2.5 years younger than Biden

And this is where people start to twist their argument in the wind……. "

Trump might not come across as the smartest Man in the room but Biden is senile and people behind the scenes are calling the shots

London

Mrs x"

Can’t comment on other’s religion but in Hinduism Shree Ram was 24 and married to Devi Sita when she was only 6.

My question is Do you condemn IDF terrorists stripping Palestinians children naked and sexually assaulting them as we speak right now?

It’s disgusting to see how many child R4pe apologists on this thread! I hope none of these zionists have jobs involving kids.

London

IDF pedophiles continues to strip children naked in Gaza. Israel is a haven for pedophiles. All it takes is a dual citizenship and join IDF and there’s none in hamas ?"

Post of the day award goes to this genius

Burley

Mrs x

Can’t comment on other’s religion but in Hinduism Shree Ram was 24 and married to Devi Sita when she was only 6.

My question is Do you condemn IDF terrorists stripping Palestinians children naked and sexually assaulting them as we speak right now?

It’s disgusting to see how many child R4pe apologists on this thread! I hope none of these zionists have jobs involving kids. "

You're posting half-truths again I see. The Gazan children were stripped to their underwear to ensure they didn't have any weapons concealed. It's reported that they did. Their scummy parents don't give a shit about their own kids and are willing to use them to hide weapons, carry out suicide attacks etc. It's standard military procedure to strip search opposing combatants, no matter what their age. Stop defending scum who care more for their ridiculous god than they do their own kids. Disgusting.

By *irldnCouple 3 weeks ago

Brighton

Negative, Negative lol

And this is where people start to twist their argument in the wind…….

Trump might not come across as the smartest Man in the room but Biden is senile and people behind the scenes are calling the shots "

Trump is so thick he wouldn’t even be the smartest man in an isolation chamber!

London

Mrs x

It’s disgusting to see how many child R4pe apologists on this thread! I hope none of these zionists have jobs involving kids.

You're posting half-truths again I see. The Gazan children were stripped to their underwear to ensure they didn't have any weapons concealed. It's reported that they did. Their scummy parents don't give a shit about their own kids and are willing to use them to hide weapons, carry out suicide attacks etc. It's standard military procedure to strip search opposing combatants, no matter what their age. Stop defending scum who care more for their ridiculous god than they do their own kids. Disgusting."

Every time I think the Zionist scum can't stoop lower they prove me wrong.

Fuck Israehell

Burley

Mrs x

You're posting half-truths again I see. The Gazan children were stripped to their underwear to ensure they didn't have any weapons concealed. It's reported that they did. Their scummy parents don't give a shit about their own kids and are willing to use them to hide weapons, carry out suicide attacks etc. It's standard military procedure to strip search opposing combatants, no matter what their age. Stop defending scum who care more for their ridiculous god than they do their own kids. Disgusting.

Fuck Israehell "

What a typical response. Well done you

London

Mrs x

Fuck Israehell

What a typical response. Well done you "

This Israel has no future in the Middle East

The Gaza war may turn out to be the beginning of the end for Israehell. Just as apartheid South Africa’s bloody supremacist regime imploded, so will Israel’s, sooner or later.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 3 weeks ago

What is the ideal outcome for both sides ?

I'm neither pro Israel or pro Palestine/Hamas but if Israel where to stop fighting/bombing would Hamas stop ?

Would Palestine want land back they say was taken from them or be happy to stay where they're as long as Israel excepts them as a country and respects their boarder, or will Israel continue land grabbing,

I think the biggest problem is other countries getting involved on both sides ,

But as the song goes,

All the people under broken homes

Don't wanna fight no more

All the people nursing shattered bones

Don't wanna fight no more

But there's no profit in peace

So we've gotta fight some more

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

"

The Gaza war may turn out to be the beginning of the end for Israehell. Just as apartheid South Africa’s bloody supremacist regime imploded, so will Israel’s, sooner or later. "

The Economist ranked Israel as the 4th most successful economy among developed countries for 2022.

The IMF estimated Israel's GDP at US$564 billion and its GDP per capita at US$58,270 in 2023 (13th highest in the world), a figure comparable to other highly developed countries

If the Islamist’s behaved themselves they could have a slice of prosperity?

London

"

What a typical response. Well done you "

The more that people prove him wrong, the more irate and unhinged he becomes.

London

"

"

Looks like someone read Ramayana from the twitter university library. Not surprising given the number of funny outrage posts you keep making here. Someone spread a rumour online that Sita was 6 years old when they married.

In multiple sections of Ramayana, it's said that the age gap between them was 7 years. If Sita was 6 years old, then Rama was 13 years old. If you know the story, you would know why this theory doesn't make sense as Rama was learning with his Guru for so many years before he married her.

Either way, it's a mythology probably using some real events as inspiration. If you want to protect the sanctity of prophet, you have do better than cooking up stories about other religions.

London

"

The more that people prove him wrong, the more irate and unhinged he becomes."

The Israeli army has officially been added to a UN child-harm blacklist. The UN verified 5,698 “grave violations” by the army against children in 2023. Is UN antisemitic or Hamas supporter

London

"

The more that people prove him wrong, the more irate and unhinged he becomes.

The Israeli army has officially been added to a UN child-harm blacklist. The UN verified 5,698 “grave violations” by the army against children in 2023. Is UN antisemitic or Hamas supporter "

Hamas and the PIJ are also on that blacklist.

But, we need to be mindful that the UNRWA literally employed Hamas terrorists involved in the 7th October attacks.

They're not to be trusted.

London

"

Looks like someone read Ramayana from the twitter university library. Not surprising given the number of funny outrage posts you keep making here. Someone spread a rumour online that Sita was 6 years old when they married.

In multiple sections of Ramayana, it's said that the age gap between them was 7 years. If Sita was 6 years old, then Rama was 13 years old. If you know the story, you would know why this theory doesn't make sense as Rama was learning with his Guru for so many years before he married her.

Either way, it's a mythology probably using some real events as inspiration. If you want to protect the sanctity of prophet, you have do better than cooking up stories about other religions."

I’m not protecting anyone sanctity and wouldn’t comment on other’s religion . This gets worst Lord Krishna married Rukmini when she was 8 and consummated at same age as per in Skanda Purana.

London

"

Either way, it's a mythology probably using some real events as inspiration. If you want to protect the sanctity of prophet, you have do better than cooking up stories about other religions.

I’m not protecting anyone sanctity and wouldn’t comment on other’s religion . This gets worst Lord Krishna married Rukmini when she was 8 and consummated at same age as per in Skanda Purana. "

According to Vedas, Lord Krishna ki*napped her. Shri Krishna married Rukmani in a rak?asa style. As per our scriptures marrying a girl by kid*apping her is considered to be a marriage of the demonic type. However, Shri Krishna, as a kshahtriya, did not break any law or dharma by such marriage. Because the scriptures allow danav vivah for the people of the ksahtriya (warrior) caste.

Wallasey

"

I’m not protecting anyone sanctity and wouldn’t comment on other’s religion . This gets worst Lord Krishna married Rukmini when she was 8 and consummated at same age as per in Skanda Purana. "

'Wouldn't comment on others religion' and then that's exactly what you do haha,

Mrs x

London

"

Again, less twitter and more books

I understand that you feel disgusted about what the Prophet did. There are better ways to cope than to cooking up such bullshit

London

"

I’m not protecting anyone sanctity and wouldn’t comment on other’s religion . This gets worst Lord Krishna married Rukmini when she was 8 and consummated at same age as per in Skanda Purana.

According to Vedas, Lord Krishna ki*napped her. Shri Krishna married Rukmani in a rak?asa style. As per our scriptures marrying a girl by kid*apping her is considered to be a marriage of the demonic type. However, Shri Krishna, as a kshahtriya, did not break any law or dharma by such marriage. Because the scriptures allow danav vivah for the people of the ksahtriya (warrior) caste. "

According to Vedas?

You know that Krishna the character appeared after Vedas right?

You are behaving like an outraged bot randomly posting stuff from twitter without even reading what it says

London

But this is why I love sexguru's threads. So entertaining and funny

London

"

I understand that you feel disgusted about what the Prophet did. There are better ways to cope than to cooking up such bullshit "

Oh dear! Why so shocked? Everyone knows Lord Krishna had a bit of reputation. Man use to lust over his own mother. Dirty Bastard

I can enlighten you with more facts, feel free to post on my “holy cow “ thread

London

"

I understand that you feel disgusted about what the Prophet did. There are better ways to cope than to cooking up such bullshit

Oh dear! Why so shocked? Everyone knows Lord Krishna had a bit of reputation. Man use to lust over his own mother. Dirty Bastard

I can enlighten you with more facts, feel free to post on my “holy cow “ thread "

Your meltdown is fun to watch. Please go on. It's funny that you don't have the balls to argue with people who actually made comments about Prophet. Instead you are randomly cooking up stories about other religions.

It's not going to hurt me anyway. I am an agnostic. But my school was Hindu school and I have lot more knowledge about Hindu scriptures than you. It's easy to identify ridiculous lies.

I have made the cow jokes myself with lots of my religious Hindu friends. The only thing that bothered me with the holy cow thread was that the supposed jokes were of low quality.

Burley

"

I can enlighten you with more facts, feel free to post on my “holy cow “ thread "

What on Earth is this nonsense? You do know that Krishna wasn't a real person, don't you? As such, nothing about him is real. Like every other ancient text about mythological beings, stuff is made-up, changed, re-translated etc. Why don't you tell us all your opinions of the easter bunny, the tooth fairy or Winnie the Pooh?

London

Netanyahu Conned the U.S. Now Biden Needs to Make Tough Decisions on How to End the Gaza War after eight months of pursuing what turned out to be a failed policy. Haaretz

London

"

What on Earth is this nonsense? You do know that Krishna wasn't a real person, don't you? As such, nothing about him is real. Like every other ancient text about mythological beings, stuff is made-up, changed, re-translated etc. Why don't you tell us all your opinions of the easter bunny, the tooth fairy or Winnie the Pooh? "

Please don't stop him. He probably believes in Hinduism, given how he considers Krishna and Rama as real people.

Burley

"

What on Earth is this nonsense? You do know that Krishna wasn't a real person, don't you? As such, nothing about him is real. Like every other ancient text about mythological beings, stuff is made-up, changed, re-translated etc. Why don't you tell us all your opinions of the easter bunny, the tooth fairy or Winnie the Pooh?

Please don't stop him. He probably believes in Hinduism, given how he considers Krishna and Rama as real people."

Fair point I wonder if he knows that Oedipus killed his dad and married his mum? Juicy

London

"

Please don't stop him. He probably believes in Hinduism, given how he considers Krishna and Rama as real people.

Fair point I wonder if he knows that Oedipus killed his dad and married his mum? Juicy "

Fab is not ready for Greek mythology yet

Glasgow

"

The Gaza war may turn out to be the beginning of the end for Israehell. Just as apartheid South Africa’s bloody supremacist regime imploded, so will Israel’s, sooner or later.

The Economist ranked Israel as the 4th most successful economy among developed countries for 2022.

The IMF estimated Israel's GDP at US$564 billion and its GDP per capita at US$58,270 in 2023 (13th highest in the world), a figure comparable to other highly developed countries

If the Islamist’s behaved themselves they could have a slice of prosperity? "

Considering they have been the biggest receivers of US aid since the Second World War they should be thriving.

Even the UK, who likes to boast a special relationship with our old cousins, didn't get anything for free.

In fact we only paid of the war debt in

31, December, 2006.

By *alcon77Man 3 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

I think that all of religious texts over- emphasise/ exaggerate the young age of some the figureheads, as it was probably seen to denote some sort of concept of "purity" more than anything else.(which when viewed through a modern lens is obviously problematic.)

-An atheist.

By *leasure domMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"

Considering they have been the biggest receivers of US aid since the Second World War they should be thriving.

Even the UK, who likes to boast a special relationship with our old cousins, didn't get anything for free.

31, December, 2006."

USA pours billions into Israel every year. For decades, there has been total Israeli capture of US foreign policy and funding, despite US citizens (aid workers, journalists and even sailors) being murdered by the homicidal IDF. If a senator or representative dares to oppose Israeli actions, he/she will quickly face an extremely well-funded political campaign and de-selection or electoral defeat.

The pro-Palestinian student protesters also discovered the power of the pro-Israel lobby. Massive pressure on university councils (where funding is a big issue) and on police chiefs to intervene. Mayor Eric Adams in New York had meetings with pro-Israel lobbies, he received campaign funding from them and, hey presto, the police were ordered on to university premises to evict the peaceful demonstrations. All with the help of a compliant media reporting anti-semitic harassment, despite evidence pointing to the exact opposite.

Remember Trump ordering the move of the US embassy to Jerusalem? That came after the widow of casino billionaire Sheldon Adelson gave him a massive campaign contribution. Israel pressured UK to follow suit, but that was resisted. Perhaps Starmer will comply.

Only now, with the assault on Gaza reaching new lows of atrocities by Israel, has public opinion in the west turned. Problem is, Biden may have lost so many votes because of his support for Israel that Trump could be re-elected. Which would be an utter disaster for USA and its allies.

London

France has adopted hostile policies against Israel," War criminal Gallant says as French court ordered organizers of the annual Eurosatory arms exhibition, which will be held near Paris this week, to prohibit the entry of "intermediaries for Israeli companies" into the event. The French authorities cancelled the participation of 74 Israeli defense companies in the expo around two weeks ago. France's Ministry of Armed Forces said that the conditions for accepting the Israeli companies' participation were "no longer met while the French president is calling for an end to Israeli operations in Rafah."

By *erryspringer OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

31, December, 2006.

USA pours billions into Israel every year. For decades, there has been total Israeli capture of US foreign policy and funding, despite US citizens (aid workers, journalists and even sailors) being murdered by the homicidal IDF. If a senator or representative dares to oppose Israeli actions, he/she will quickly face an extremely well-funded political campaign and de-selection or electoral defeat.

The pro-Palestinian student protesters also discovered the power of the pro-Israel lobby. Massive pressure on university councils (where funding is a big issue) and on police chiefs to intervene. Mayor Eric Adams in New York had meetings with pro-Israel lobbies, he received campaign funding from them and, hey presto, the police were ordered on to university premises to evict the peaceful demonstrations. All with the help of a compliant media reporting anti-semitic harassment, despite evidence pointing to the exact opposite.

Remember Trump ordering the move of the US embassy to Jerusalem? That came after the widow of casino billionaire Sheldon Adelson gave him a massive campaign contribution. Israel pressured UK to follow suit, but that was resisted. Perhaps Starmer will comply.

Only now, with the assault on Gaza reaching new lows of atrocities by Israel, has public opinion in the west turned. Problem is, Biden may have lost so many votes because of his support for Israel that Trump could be re-elected. Which would be an utter disaster for USA and its allies."

Republican Congressman Thomas Massie in a interview with Tucker Carlso talk about AIPAC influence on American politics.

https://youtu.be/2ieJkvkPU9M?si=kX1jFfEeneB-4JO_

By *irkby coupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Kirkby

Once muslims have control over europe, they will make sure they end Israel.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 2 weeks ago

golden fields

"Once muslims have control over europe, they will make sure they end Israel. "

I feel like you'd be interested in the Reform party.

By *owestoft ManMan 2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

I wish the world would come together and rid us all of Every Terrorist organization out there. There is very little doubt that any of the existing Terrorist organizations out there like ISIS, Hamas etc etc are out brain washing people and filtering in their own fighters in most western world countries. Most of any culture or ideology are peaceful people but its the extremists that are causing the pain and suffering of many.

By *an DeLyonMan 2 weeks ago

County Durham

"I wish the world would come together and rid us all of Every Terrorist organization out there. There is very little doubt that any of the existing Terrorist organizations out there like ISIS, Hamas etc etc are out brain washing people and filtering in their own fighters in most western world countries. Most of any culture or ideology are peaceful people but its the extremists that are causing the pain and suffering of many."

Try looking into into the origins of various terrorist groups and you may gain an insight

Lowestoft

"Try looking into into the origins of various terrorist groups and you may gain an insight "

Yes done that and looked extensively into history and spoken to a few who have and still do live in close proximity to some of these terrible organizations. Pretty devastating for their own and their families lives being affected by the brutality of the situations created by the Terrorist groups. I grew up in a country affected by Terrorism and sadly seen some terrible brutal scenes where the so called freedom fighters (Terrorists) brutally beat, sexually assaulted and savagely murdered random people in front of crowds forced to watch. Blaming innocent people for talking to the security forces and forcing fear on them to benefit their own cause. The common thing with all of these groups is they commit atrocities and then shout to the world media blaming the security forces for the savagery.

County Durham

[Removed by poster at 20/06/24 14:15:26]

County Durham

"Try looking into into the origins of various terrorist groups and you may gain an insight

Yes done that and looked extensively into history and spoken to a few who have and still do live in close proximity to some of these terrible organizations. Pretty devastating for their own and their families lives being affected by the brutality of the situations created by the Terrorist groups. I grew up in a country affected by Terrorism and sadly seen some terrible brutal scenes where the so called freedom fighters (Terrorists) brutally beat, sexually assaulted and savagely murdered random people in front of crowds forced to watch. Blaming innocent people for talking to the security forces and forcing fear on them to benefit their own cause. The common thing with all of these groups is they commit atrocities and then shout to the world media blaming the security forces for the savagery."

Oh I quite agree.. so one example applies to all situations across the globe does it?

Lowestoft

"Oh I quite agree.. so one example applies to all situations across the globe does it?"

Sadly Yes most of the time. It's been well established that ISIS and Hamas do the exact same things. Atrocities that are unspeakable and the information has been taken from the mouths of many on the receiving end of these.

County Durham

"Oh I quite agree.. so one example applies to all situations across the globe does it?

Sadly Yes most of the time. It's been well established that ISIS and Hamas do the exact same things. Atrocities that are unspeakable and the information has been taken from the mouths of many on the receiving end of these."

So the Israeli forces are not using terrorism,

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 2 weeks ago

Border of London

Why a discussion about terrorism will always end up being semantics:

---------------------------------------

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

Terrorism, in its broadest sense, is the use of violence against non-combatants to achieve political or ideological aims. The term is used in this regard primarily to refer to intentional violence during peacetime or in the context of war against non-combatants (mostly civilians and neutral military personnel). There are various different definitions of terrorism, with no universal agreement about it. ***Different definitions of terrorism emphasize its randomness, its aim to instill fear, and its broader impact beyond its immediate victims.***

So while one could stretch to argue that what the IDF does is terrorism, most would argue that it isn't. Israel's actions could be something else, of course, but people who dislike the actions of Israel happen to like using the words "terrorist" and "terrorism", usually to draw an equivalence with what they're subjected to.

So... Have at it. Go semantics!

By *isterBuckMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Why a discussion about terrorism will always end up being semantics:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

Terrorism, in its broadest sense, is the use of violence against non-combatants to achieve political or ideological aims. The term is used in this regard primarily to refer to intentional violence during peacetime or in the context of war against non-combatants (mostly civilians and neutral military personnel). There are various different definitions of terrorism, with no universal agreement about it. ***Different definitions of terrorism emphasize its randomness, its aim to instill fear, and its broader impact beyond its immediate victims.***

So while one could stretch to argue that what the IDF does is terrorism, most would argue that it isn't. Israel's actions could be something else, of course, but people who dislike the actions of Israel happen to like using the words "terrorist" and "terrorism", usually to draw an equivalence with what they're subjected to.

So... Have at it. Go semantics!

"

Israel’s actions are terrorism like our bombing of Germany in WWII was terrorism. That is, it isn’t.

Lowestoft

"So the Israeli forces are not using terrorism, "

Your question is a bit vague.

If you are suggesting Israel is using their fundamental right to seek and destroy Hamas as a Terrorist organization, then yes I agree they have every right even though Hamas is using extremely disgusting cowardly typical Terrorist tactics of putting their own people in front of them as human shields, they are still doing the right thing by going in and attempting to eliminate them. If for some bizarre reason you might be suggesting Israel is using Terrorist tactics, then no I truly don't agree with you.

Terrorists like ISIS and Hamas are complete and utter cowards and apart from using cold blooded and brutal beatings, r*pe and murder against their own people in order to scare/force them into submitting to their cause, they force these people to stay, even when Israel have told all to leave, and use them to try and stop the Israeli military from coming in after their blood thirsty evil beings.

By *an DeLyonMan 1 week ago

County Durham

"So the Israeli forces are not using terrorism,

Your question is a bit vague.

If you are suggesting Israel is using their fundamental right to seek and destroy Hamas as a Terrorist organization, then yes I agree they have every right even though Hamas is using extremely disgusting cowardly typical Terrorist tactics of putting their own people in front of them as human shields, they are still doing the right thing by going in and attempting to eliminate them. If for some bizarre reason you might be suggesting Israel is using Terrorist tactics, then no I truly don't agree with you.

Terrorists like ISIS and Hamas are complete and utter cowards and apart from using cold blooded and brutal beatings, r*pe and murder against their own people in order to scare/force them into submitting to their cause, they force these people to stay, even when Israel have told all to leave, and use them to try and stop the Israeli military from coming in after their blood thirsty evil beings."

Well I'm not sure where you source that materiel from..

Here's one "bizzare" reason that Isreal is committing war crimes.

- using starvation as a weapon

- "they're all animals" quotes

- destroying civilian infrastructure

There's three n"bizarre" textbook examples for you that are war crimes.

There's many ways Isreal could have dealt with hamas the right way but they chose the way of terrorism themselves. Not surprisingly from a racist apartheid state.

Isreal has gone way beyond defending itself.. it's also ignored huge demonstrations to get hostages out alive, and my opinion is an excuse bty Netenyahu to continue the conflict as long as possible.

I've also said that hamas cannot be destroyed because it's an ideology, like Isis.

My issue is Isreal is going about handling the situation completely wrong.

County Durham

Oh and just to add.. because of the atrocities committed on the 7 October can never justify the retaliation methods Isreal are using. That goes for any conflict anywhere in the world

By *idnightMischiefMan 1 week ago

London

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 11:38:18]

London

"Oh and just to add.. because of the atrocities committed on the 7 October can never justify the retaliation methods Isreal are using. "

What do you think a proportionate response would be?

Drag 1200 random civilians out and do exactly the same back to them?

By *ortyairCouple 1 week ago

Wallasey

"Oh and just to add.. because of the atrocities committed on the 7 October can never justify the retaliation methods Isreal are using. That goes for any conflict anywhere in the world "
So you constantly say what Istael shouldn't do. Go on and tell us what you think they should do? If you could be specific that would be better.

Mrs x

By *owestoft ManMan 1 week ago

Lowestoft

"Oh and just to add.. because of the atrocities committed on the 7 October can never justify the retaliation methods Isreal are using. That goes for any conflict anywhere in the world "

I'm assuming, probably incorrectly, that you understand the dynamics of what is actually on the ground in Gaza.

Every conflict around the world is different and unique. Unless we have on the ground experience it is not for us to suggest what is the best tactics to use. We can only do what we can as far as going online to official defense agencies to get information. It's been well established by multiple agencies around the world what Hamas state is their legitimate right to kill off the Jews and take the land as their own.

As for how Hamas work in Gaza, it has been very well established that they have many many tunnels under civilian housing and hospitals where they conduct torture, abuse and move around un-detected by Israeli Defense forces and shield them from attack by using innocent civilians as human shields.

What works for one conflict wont work for another. No one on here is happy with multiple innocent civilians being killed, least of all Israel. But given what is known about Hamas, what other options has Israel got? They have to go in and destroy the Evil of Hamas, but what else can they do? Although I do agree any injuries or deaths caused to the civilians is extremely bad, I don't believe the so called official figures given by Hamas.

By *erryspringer OP   Man 1 week ago

Glasgow

https://youtu.be/_PP1RceAU0M?si=xQD2830ga8WQjRx1

Lowestoft

"https://youtu.be/_PP1RceAU0M?si=xQD2830ga8WQjRx1"

Wow Difinitive proof of Israeli brutality lol. Those vid clips are very obviously fake and from video clips of game war games lol. Who else wants to create videos of the same sh1t but showing what else happens in fake war scenes.

Wow

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 1 week ago

Border of London

"https://youtu.be/_PP1RceAU0M?si=xQD2830ga8WQjRx1

Wow Difinitive proof of Israeli brutality lol. Those vid clips are very obviously fake and from video clips of game war games lol. Who else wants to create videos of the same sh1t but showing what else happens in fake war scenes.

Wow"

The guy strapped to the jeep is being fairly widely reported. Why is it necessarily fake?

The article does go on to show a significant amount of mostly unrelated "war" footage, but why would it be all fake?

Lowestoft

"The article does go on to show a significant amount of mostly unrelated "war" footage, but why would it be all fake?"

I have no idea if it's fake or not but until I see it announced on an official security agency, I take it all as fake.

Glasgow

"The article does go on to show a significant amount of mostly unrelated "war" footage, but why would it be all fake?

I have no idea if it's fake or not but until I see it announced on an official security agency, I take it all as fake."

Quite a change of position from your previous comment. Are you Keir Starmer ?

Lowestoft

"Quite a change of position from your previous comment. Are you Keir Starmer ?"

Ummm No

No change from me. Just stating that I don't look at any video or information that is not Officially given by a Government Security Agency.

Lowestoft

"Quite a change of position from your previous comment. Are you Keir Starmer ?

Ummm No

No change from me. Just stating that I don't look at any video or information that is not Officially given by a Government Security Agency."

Let me Clarify for you. I will look at some, as per the video link supplied by the poster, but unless it's clarified by a Security Agency, I will take it as fake.

Glasgow

Earlier post

"Those vid clips are very obviously fake and from video clips of game war games lol."

Next post

"I have no idea if it's fake or not"

By *enSiskoMan 1 week ago

Cestus 3

"Quite a change of position from your previous comment. Are you Keir Starmer ?

Ummm No

No change from me. Just stating that I don't look at any video or information that is not Officially given by a Government Security Agency.

Let me Clarify for you. I will look at some, as per the video link supplied by the poster, but unless it's clarified by a Security Agency, I will take it as fake."

You are the reason like many with your view that this conflict mass murder call it what you will continues, with your lack of education and wilful grammar you are filled with official newspeak from your favourite programmer.

You are a fog horn spouting official newspeak that only you believe.

75% of British people now want this murder/conflict to cease, so I will do the math for you - you are in the 25%.

One last thing it is very disconcerting to read a man convincing himself that it is right to enact revenge by killing innocent women and children, and preventing repopulation, that it is right to do so.

Give your head a wobble.

Lowestoft

Hmm LOL

You rattle off figures that I'm sure you think is true but not sure how true any of those figures are being reputable. Also you suggest that I have a lack of education and willful grammar lol. You don't know me from a bar of soap lol. Certainly won't be giving you my educational background but I think you should try and stop attempting to make people out to be not as clever lol as you.

As for how many British people are wanting or not wanting, murder lol, I think it goes without saying that NO ONE is wanting willful murder. Going on buses and other public transport, you can hear what most are discussing about what is happening. Unless you are now going to suggest lol that I don't understand the English language lol I can assure you, all want to see a cease fire but also fully understand that Israel is very right in their need to put an end to Hamas and ISIS

Glasgow

"Hmm LOL

You rattle off figures that I'm sure you think is true but not sure how true any of those figures are being reputable. Also you suggest that I have a lack of education and willful grammar lol. You don't know me from a bar of soap lol. Certainly won't be giving you my educational background but I think you should try and stop attempting to make people out to be not as clever lol as you.

As for how many British people are wanting or not wanting, murder lol, I think it goes without saying that NO ONE is wanting willful murder. Going on buses and other public transport, you can hear what most are discussing about what is happening. Unless you are now going to suggest lol that I don't understand the English language lol I can assure you, all want to see a cease fire but also fully understand that Israel is very right in their need to put an end to Hamas and ISIS"

Don't want to believe anything unless its from a Government security agency. Then goes on to present an anecdotal eavesdropping of a conversation overheard on a bus as a validation of opinion. Loving this logic..

Lowestoft

"Don't want to believe anything unless its from a Government security agency. Then goes on to present an anecdotal eavesdropping of a conversation overheard on a bus as a validation of opinion. Loving this logic.. "

Wow lol

Like I said in our so called email conversation before I blocked you, its like trying to talk to a brick wall.

I have added you to my ignore script on the Browser after this message so as not to see any of your posts anymore.

Glasgow

"Don't want to believe anything unless its from a Government security agency. Then goes on to present an anecdotal eavesdropping of a conversation overheard on a bus as a validation of opinion. Loving this logic..

Wow lol

Like I said in our so called email conversation before I blocked you, its like trying to talk to a brick wall.

I have added you to my ignore script on the Browser after this message so as not to see any of your posts anymore."

Another logical response lol

London

"

The guy strapped to the jeep is being fairly widely reported. Why is it necessarily fake? "

If you get the chance, look on YouTube for the opening credits of MASH (70s comedy about doctors in the Korean war)

Right at the end of the title sequence is a casualty strapped to the bonnet of a Jeep.

It may not be policy or standard practice, but it is an established way of transporting patients.

Lowestoft

"If you get the chance, look on YouTube for the opening credits of MASH (70s comedy about doctors in the Korean war)

Right at the end of the title sequence is a casualty strapped to the bonnet of a Jeep.

It may not be policy or standard practice, but it is an established way of transporting patients."

I know we did this sort of thing often in the bush war. Both our own casualties and others. Often you have to make do with the circumstances you are in and often can be very traumatic. Better to get them out of the firefight anyway possible.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 1 week ago

golden fields

"If you get the chance, look on YouTube for the opening credits of MASH (70s comedy about doctors in the Korean war)

It may not be policy or standard practice, but it is an established way of transporting patients.

I know we did this sort of thing often in the bush war. Both our own casualties and others. Often you have to make do with the circumstances you are in and often can be very traumatic. Better to get them out of the firefight anyway possible."

Only believe footage if it's from an official security agency, or the closing credits of MASH. Anything else is to be disbelieved immediately.

Lowestoft

For us, we didn't have jeeps, was either short wheel Landrover's or the old 2 5 military vehicles. Normally the back was filled with dead bodies and or full of military equipment. So the bonnet was the next best thing. In any stick there was normally one medic and the rest just soldiers. I don't think in those days there was any practical policy about moving the injured, just get them out as quickly as you can.

Glasgow

I know we did this sort of thing often in the bush war. Both our own casualties and others. Often you have to make do with the circumstances you are in and often can be very traumatic. Better to get them out of the firefight anyway possible.

Only believe footage if it's from an official security agency, or the closing credits of MASH. Anything else is to be disbelieved immediately. "

Suddenly its not a fake video after all, but happens all the time apparently

Cestus 3

"Hmm LOL

As for how many British people are wanting or not wanting, murder lol, I think it goes without saying that NO ONE is wanting willful murder. Going on buses and other public transport, you can hear what most are discussing about what is happening. Unless you are now going to suggest lol that I don't understand the English language lol I can assure you, all want to see a cease fire but also fully understand that Israel is very right in their need to put an end to Hamas and ISIS"

I find it difficult to believe that you are against this conflict, due to one cannot be both.

One cannot be against mass murder/conflict, but on the other hand agree with Israel has a right to defend itself, whilst it commits mass murder/conflict.

ISIS and Hamas are ideas.

Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea… and ideas are bulletproof. – V

So on that basis they will be no victory, just young men without families on a crusade of revenge.

Lowestoft

"ISIS and Hamas are ideas.

Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea… and ideas are bulletproof. – V

So on that basis they will be no victory, just young men without families on a crusade of revenge."

I think anyone on here or any other forum of any kind is completely against mass murder or any murder what so ever. Suggesting otherwise, is not a good thing. We all perceive what is going on in Gaza differently whether that is from watching the news media or going onto valid government security agencies. Unless we actually go personally onto the ground there, we are left in limbo lol. My personal reflection of it all is ISIS and Hamas are Terrorist groups and as such I think what Israel is doing is sad but necessary. I don't think anyone wins as such in any war, but I also think standing back and allowing Evil based groups continue. If there was one agreed method of tackling such problems it would be great, but sadly that is never the case

County Durham

"ISIS and Hamas are ideas.

So on that basis they will be no victory, just young men without families on a crusade of revenge.

I think anyone on here or any other forum of any kind is completely against mass murder or any murder what so ever. Suggesting otherwise, is not a good thing. We all perceive what is going on in Gaza differently whether that is from watching the news media or going onto valid government security agencies. Unless we actually go personally onto the ground there, we are left in limbo lol. My personal reflection of it all is ISIS and Hamas are Terrorist groups and as such I think what Israel is doing is sad but necessary. I don't think anyone wins as such in any war, but I also think standing back and allowing Evil based groups continue. If there was one agreed method of tackling such problems it would be great, but sadly that is never the case"

This is all just nonsense. The Isreali regime attitude is the root cause.

Glasgow

I was hoping to hear more anecdotes about the bush and maybe even a story about skippy

County Durham

"I was hoping to hear more anecdotes about the bush and maybe even a story about skippy "

Well goin to the topic title: Isreal says what they want others to believe!

Isreal being a proxy military for American nefarious activity in the region

Glasgow

"I was hoping to hear more anecdotes about the bush and maybe even a story about skippy

Isreal being a proxy military for American nefarious activity in the region"

Well the US politiciqns are basically controlled by AIPAC.

By *wosmilersCouple 1 week ago

Heathrowish

"I was hoping to hear more anecdotes about the bush and maybe even a story about skippy

Isreal being a proxy military for American nefarious activity in the region"

"Isreal says what they want others to believe!"(sic)

Does that mean that everyone else in the whole wide wide world says what they don't want others to believe?

Sounds more like an emotional statement than a reasoned argument, regardless of what is being debated.

Lowestoft

Not much reasoning in here lol

County Durham

"Not much reasoning in here lol"

I agree! You should stop posting nonsense.

Wallasey

"Not much reasoning in here lol

I agree! You should stop posting nonsense. "

Any chance you could respond and tell us what you believe Iarael should do? Could you be specific and not talk in general terms please,

Mrs x

Lowestoft

"I agree! You should stop posting nonsense. "

lol

Where do they come from lol

Cestus 3

I agree! You should stop posting nonsense. Any chance you could respond and tell us what you believe Iarael should do? Could you be specific and not talk in general terms please,

Mrs x"

Well stop killing women and children will be a great start.

Glasgow

"I agree! You should stop posting nonsense.

lol

Where do they come from lol"

Must be from the bush you were telling us about..

Lowestoft

"Well stop killing women and children will be a great start."

That would be a great result. But how do you stop ISIS and Hamas doing that and much worse? We would all like to see it all stop but the question is How.

golden fields

I agree! You should stop posting nonsense. Any chance you could respond and tell us what you believe Iarael should do? Could you be specific and not talk in general terms please,

Mrs x

Well stop killing women and children will be a great start."

They won't accept any answer that doesn't include slaughtering as many civilians as possible. It's a pointless endeavour trying to discuss this topic on here.

See post above.

By *va.nightingaleTV/TS 1 week ago

North Manchester

Mrs x

Well stop killing women and children will be a great start.

They won't accept any answer that doesn't include slaughtering as many civilians as possible. It's a pointless endeavour trying to discuss this topic on here.

See post above. "

"slaughtering as many civilians as possible".

Just........ re-read what you have asserted.

Lowestoft

[Removed by poster at 25/06/24 11:52:44]

Lowestoft

That's not good. Who is suggesting slaughtering as many civilians as possible is a good thing???

Cestus 3

"Well stop killing women and children will be a great start.

That would be a great result. But how do you stop ISIS and Hamas doing that and much worse? We would all like to see it all stop but the question is How."

Hamas and ISIS are ideals, a narrative, an idea, Something that comes from the mind, it has no substance or body.

So to believe it can be killed off by killing women and children and laying waste to their homes will do nothing other than to strengthen the ideal, which cannot be killed.

By *oxychick35Couple 1 week ago

thornaby

That would be a great result. But how do you stop ISIS and Hamas doing that and much worse? We would all like to see it all stop but the question is How.

Hamas and ISIS are ideals, a narrative, an idea, Something that comes from the mind, it has no substance or body.

So to believe it can be killed off by killing women and children and laying waste to their homes will do nothing other than to strengthen the ideal, which cannot be killed.

"

so what’s the solution?

County Durham

That would be a great result. But how do you stop ISIS and Hamas doing that and much worse? We would all like to see it all stop but the question is How."

The question had already been answered many many times but obstinate ignorant people like yourself fail to acknowledge it!

County Durham

That would be a great result. But how do your stop ISIS and Hamas doing that and much worse? We would all like to see it all stop but the question is How.

"

Hopefully the ignorant will be enlightened with this post

Cestus 3

"That's not good. Who is suggesting slaughtering as many civilians as possible is a good thing???"

just keep in mind 75% of brits want this to stop, which puts you in.......?

When you say what else can they do, they can stop killing people for the sake of killing an ideal.

I will ask you how can one kill an ideal.

thornaby

The question had already been answered many many times but obstinate ignorant people like yourself fail to acknowledge it!

"

pmsl aw thank you petal bless lol how about asking hamas to stop killing and lay down there guns and bombs now there’s a solution

Lowestoft

"Hamas and ISIS are ideals, a narrative, an idea, Something that comes from the mind, it has no substance or body.

So to believe it can be killed off by killing women and children and laying waste to their homes will do nothing other than to strengthen the ideal, which cannot be killed. "

I take it you don't believe Hamas is the so called official ruling party of Gaza. They certainly do have a mass of infrastructure as in underground tunnels where they store rockets to fire at Israel and have many military weapons stored in them. They use those tunnels for moving around the whole of Gaza undetected by Israel. The tunnels are mostly under civilian housing and hospitals. The hostages were and still are, if they are alive, hidden in these tunnels. How do you suggest Israel can get into those very well armed tunnels while Hamas use civilians as human shields. You cant expect Israel to not go and remove all of the Hamas tunnels and weaponry. Given the conditions, how do they do it?

County Durham

"Hamas and ISIS are ideals, a narrative, an idea, Something that comes from the mind, it has no substance or body.

I take it you don't believe Hamas is the so called official ruling party of Gaza. They certainly do have a mass of infrastructure as in underground tunnels where they store rockets to fire at Israel and have many military weapons stored in them. They use those tunnels for moving around the whole of Gaza undetected by Israel. The tunnels are mostly under civilian housing and hospitals. The hostages were and still are, if they are alive, hidden in these tunnels. How do you suggest Israel can get into those very well armed tunnels while Hamas use civilians as human shields. You cant expect Israel to not go and remove all of the Hamas tunnels and weaponry. Given the conditions, how do they do it?"

What You're doin is posting a massive amount of twisted half truths and contorting it to suit your indefensible narrative which is to justify genocide through starvation and many other war crime as defined in international law and basic moral conduct.

Lowestoft

"The question had already been answered many many times but obstinate ignorant people like yourself fail to acknowledge it! "

Thankyou for your polite and very poetic reply lol

To answer you, no the question has not been answered. The question is, how does Israel Stop ISIS and Hamas from mass murdering Israeli's. The only answers so far is Stop killing civilians. That is not an answer it's simply your and others believe that Hamas is Not responsible for all the murders and killing of both Gazan and Israeli people. If you support ISIS and Hamas in what they are doing then so be it, but why call people ignorant simply because they believe differently to you?

County Durham

pmsl aw thank you petal bless lol how about asking hamas to stop killing and lay down there guns and bombs now there’s a solution "

Thanks you've just proven my point as to what you are!

thornaby

pmsl aw thank you petal bless lol how about asking hamas to stop killing and lay down there guns and bombs now there’s a solution

Thanks you've just proven my point as to what you are!

"

and what am I lol

Lowestoft

"What You're doin is posting a massive amount of twisted half truths and contorting it to suit your indefensible narrative which is to justify genocide through starvation and many other war crime as defined in international law and basic moral conduct. "

Why do you think it's half truths lol.

There is nothing indefensible about anything I've stated. I nor any others have ever tried justifying any genocide lol.

County Durham

As for Isreal preparing to attack Lebanon.. (when hamas isn't there)

Opening up a potential for a regional war in the middle East. I wonder if the Zionists : apartheid racist regime supporters would support this and how far they are willing to go? Perhaps join the IDF?

County Durham

"What You're doin is posting a massive amount of twisted half truths and contorting it to suit your indefensible narrative which is to justify genocide through starvation and many other war crime as defined in international law and basic moral conduct.

There is nothing indefensible about anything I've stated. I nor any others have ever tried justifying any genocide lol. "

You may not think it but you are supportive of a racist apartheid regime and naive enough to support their genocide.

Lowestoft

LOL

thornaby

"What You're doin is posting a massive amount of twisted half truths and contorting it to suit your indefensible narrative which is to justify genocide through starvation and many other war crime as defined in international law and basic moral conduct.

There is nothing indefensible about anything I've stated. I nor any others have ever tried justifying any genocide lol.

You may not think it but you are supportive of a racist apartheid regime and naive enough to support their genocide."

you may not think it but you are supportive of hamas lol

Lowestoft

"you may not think it but you are supportive of hamas lol"

Glasgow

https://youtu.be/RTSa4AYX29k?si=a6aJePzjmI1a3VI4

County Durham

"you may not think it but you are supportive of hamas lol

"

Read my posts if you're able to that is

County Durham

"https://youtu.be/RTSa4AYX29k?si=a6aJePzjmI1a3VI4"

Was very interesting to see that the USA and Isreal were supportive of the ICC when Putin and later on sinwar was rightly indicted of war crimes then got all shirty and insulted when Netenyahu was also indicted..

County Durham

"you may not think it but you are supportive of hamas lol

"

Read my posts if you're able to that is. I don't justify what hamas did, or employ double standards quite the same way as you support isreali war crimes.

Lowestoft

"Read my posts if you're able to that is. I don't justify what hamas did, or employ double standards quite the same way as you support isreali war crimes.

"

LOL

You get so annoyed when anyone has a different opinion to you lol

Get over it, we all have different opinions about many things, no need to get abusive or start accusing people of supporting genocide or mass murder or war crimes

Cestus 3

I take it you don't believe Hamas is the so called official ruling party of Gaza. They certainly do have a mass of infrastructure as in underground tunnels where they store rockets to fire at Israel and have many military weapons stored in them. They use those tunnels for moving around the whole of Gaza undetected by Israel. The tunnels are mostly under civilian housing and hospitals. The hostages were and still are, if they are alive, hidden in these tunnels. How do you suggest Israel can get into those very well armed tunnels while Hamas use civilians as human shields. You cant expect Israel to not go and remove all of the Hamas tunnels and weaponry. Given the conditions, how do they do it?"

How can one kill an ideal, an idea, if you can answer that then there may be a point to this conflict as in an end game which will be the killing of the idea = Hamas.

But you see the issue is ideas spread to the minds of others and before one knows it everyone has the idea in their heads, meaning Israel would have to kill millions of people and then the idea would still spread.

To answer your question stop killing women and children, withdraw their forces and sit down and talk peace.

If Hamas start things up again, then so be it as in what happens to them, but peace must be given a chance as I read Israel want to wage war with another country, this needs to stop.

But again that cannot happen as old Benji N will be arrested and have to face corruption charges as he was a bad boy before the 7th. so this war murder genocide needs to continue to keep old Benji out of court and possibly jail.

thornaby

I take it you don't believe Hamas is the so called official ruling party of Gaza. They certainly do have a mass of infrastructure as in underground tunnels where they store rockets to fire at Israel and have many military weapons stored in them. They use those tunnels for moving around the whole of Gaza undetected by Israel. The tunnels are mostly under civilian housing and hospitals. The hostages were and still are, if they are alive, hidden in these tunnels. How do you suggest Israel can get into those very well armed tunnels while Hamas use civilians as human shields. You cant expect Israel to not go and remove all of the Hamas tunnels and weaponry. Given the conditions, how do they do it?

How can one kill an ideal, an idea, if you can answer that then there may be a point to this conflict as in an end game which will be the killing of the idea = Hamas.

But you see the issue is ideas spread to the minds of others and before one knows it everyone has the idea in their heads, meaning Israel would have to kill millions of people and then the idea would still spread.

To answer your question stop killing women and children, withdraw their forces and sit down and talk peace.

If Hamas start things up again, then so be it as in what happens to them, but peace must be given a chance as I read Israel want to wage war with another country, this needs to stop.

But again that cannot happen as old Benji N will be arrested and have to face corruption charges as he was a bad boy before the 7th. so this war murder genocide needs to continue to keep old Benji out of court and possibly jail."

was there peace when hamas started the war ?

golden fields

But again that cannot happen as old Benji N will be arrested and have to face corruption charges as he was a bad boy before the 7th. so this war murder genocide needs to continue to keep old Benji out of court and possibly jail.was there peace when hamas started the war ?"

No, and Hamas didn't start the war.

thornaby

But again that cannot happen as old Benji N will be arrested and have to face corruption charges as he was a bad boy before the 7th. so this war murder genocide needs to continue to keep old Benji out of court and possibly jail.was there peace when hamas started the war ?

No, and Hamas didn't start the war."

really who did then the ira lol

golden fields

But again that cannot happen as old Benji N will be arrested and have to face corruption charges as he was a bad boy before the 7th. so this war murder genocide needs to continue to keep old Benji out of court and possibly jail.was there peace when hamas started the war ?

No, and Hamas didn't start the war. really who did then the ira lol"

No.

Have a read up, it's a long complex situation.

thornaby

No, and Hamas didn't start the war. really who did then the ira lol

No.

Have a read up, it's a long complex situation. "

shock horror you won’t say then lol

golden fields

No.

Have a read up, it's a long complex situation. shock horror you won’t say then lol"

Why is that "shock horror"?

It's a very complex situation, there isn't the space here to go over everything. It's much easier to go and read about it than to demand answers from randomers on a swingers forum.

thornaby

No.

Have a read up, it's a long complex situation. shock horror you won’t say then lol

It's a very complex situation, there isn't the space here to go over everything. It's much easier to go and read about it than to demand answers from randomers on a swingers forum."

demanding nothing I asked for your view on it that’s all you ask more questions than anyone on here don’t answer many tho

golden fields

No.

Have a read up, it's a long complex situation. shock horror you won’t say then lol

It's a very complex situation, there isn't the space here to go over everything. It's much easier to go and read about it than to demand answers from randomers on a swingers forum.demanding nothing I asked for your view on it that’s all you ask more questions than anyone on here don’t answer many tho "

Wallasey

Mrs x

Well stop killing women and children will be a great start."

So let's say that there is a ceasefire, what next?

Mrs x

Glasgow

https://youtu.be/vOselKIzHNU?si=ZfBEADPKeKwHjg_t

Wallasey

"https://youtu.be/vOselKIzHNU?si=ZfBEADPKeKwHjg_t"
Not a correct link, what's the point it's making if it did work?

Mrs x

Border of London

"As for Isreal preparing to attack Lebanon.. (when hamas isn't there)

Opening up a potential for a regional war in the middle East."

Do you understand WHY Israel is considering escalating military action in Lebanon?

Border of London

"

"

Hamas (or ISIS) is not an idea. It is a group, that grew out of the Muslim Brotherhood, which is founded on a movement. That movement is Political Islam. Arguably, you could say that political Islam is an idea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood

...describes its principles as including firstly the introduction of the Islamic Sharia as "the basis for controlling the affairs of state and society" and secondly, working to unify "Islamic countries and states, mainly among the Arab states, and liberate them from foreign imperialism"

Now, you cannot kill an idea, but you can reduce or remove the threat of an organisation that rejects your right to exist. Of course, the questions are: at what cost, or will it be effective.

Wallasey

It effectively removed Nazism after WW2.

In fact if history teaches us anything it's that the ideas that make up societies wax and wane over time.

Most empires crumble as well as most ideologies.

Religions may last longer bit they too have come and gone.

Mrs x

Lowestoft

Still going lol.

With all the significant details available on official security agencies around the world, it's hard to understand how anyone can think Hamas will lay down their arms for a ceasefire.

Cestus 3

Mrs x

Well stop killing women and children will be a great start.So let's say that there is a ceasefire, what next?

Mrs x"

You are 25%, your opinion is no longer valid.

Cestus 3

"

Hamas (or ISIS) is not an idea. It is a group, that grew out of the Muslim Brotherhood, which is founded on a movement. That movement is Political Islam. Arguably, you could say that political Islam is an idea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood

...describes its principles as including firstly the introduction of the Islamic Sharia as "the basis for controlling the affairs of state and society" and secondly, working to unify "Islamic countries and states, mainly among the Arab states, and liberate them from foreign imperialism"

Now, you cannot kill an idea, but you can reduce or remove the threat of an organisation that rejects your right to exist. Of course, the questions are: at what cost, or will it be effective."

Cestus 3

"It effectively removed Nazism after WW2.

In fact if history teaches us anything it's that the ideas that make up societies wax and wane over time.

Mrs x"

You are 25% your opinion is no longer valid.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 1 week ago

nearby

"Still going lol.

With all the significant details available on official security agencies around the world, it's hard to understand how anyone can think Hamas will lay down their arms for a ceasefire."

They will have recruited thousands from the families murdered by IDF bombings.

Wallasey

Mrs x

Well stop killing women and children will be a great start.So let's say that there is a ceasefire, what next?

Mrs x

You are 25%, your opinion is no longer valid."

Bit of a sweeping statement or is it just the easy answer because you don't have a solution?

Bit strange when you have a chance to offer your opinion but you don't take it.

It's refusal to communicate that's one of the biggest problems in the Middle East.

Mrs x

Wallasey

"It effectively removed Nazism after WW2.

Mrs x

You are 25% your opinion is no longer valid."

So what are you saying?

My opinion was valid but for some reason is not valid now.

Or your opinions are so superior that other opinions no longer count.

I think either supposition is a little flawed but you can have an opinion.

Mrs x

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 1 week ago

nearby

Mrs x

Mrs x"

There will not be a ceasefire, every Hamas will be martyred for Allah along with the thousands more recently recruited as a result of Israeli invasion.

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

There will not be a ceasefire, every Hamas will be martyred for Allah along with the thousands more recently recruited as a result of Israeli invasion. "

So what is the solution? Is it bilateral or just the responsibility for one of the parties?

Mrs x

By *irldnCouple 1 week ago

Brighton

Mrs x

Mrs x

Don’t agree. Just because, according to a specific poll, someone’s opinions are a minority, it doesn’t invalidate the opinions.

It would be better to have a constructive exchange of opinions and ideas, ie a conversation, but this thread, and others, continue to look like bullying.

I read all the posts and I feel confident to say that Norty does not post simple one-sided posts bordering on propaganda that some posters do. She agrees that Israel’s actions have been over the top. She agrees that the level of civilian casualties has been unacceptable. But she does ask some good and uncomfortable questions for those who can only see one side of this argument.

And yet I rarely see the multiple posters on the other side actually provide any thoughtful or constructive response. For the most part they ridicule, insult, or spew out lazy one-sides rhetoric.

Ironically it is actually a reflection of the human condition that led to and perpetuates the shit storm that is the middle east. Like three wise monkeys. Shout shout shout, la la la not listening, see what only I want to see! Pathetic human species!

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Don’t agree. Just because, according to a specific poll, someone’s opinions are a minority, it doesn’t invalidate the opinions.

It would be better to have a constructive exchange of opinions and ideas, ie a conversation, but this thread, and others, continue to look like bullying.

I read all the posts and I feel confident to say that Norty does not post simple one-sided posts bordering on propaganda that some posters do. She agrees that Israel’s actions have been over the top. She agrees that the level of civilian casualties has been unacceptable. But she does ask some good and uncomfortable questions for those who can only see one side of this argument.

And yet I rarely see the multiple posters on the other side actually provide any thoughtful or constructive response. For the most part they ridicule, insult, or spew out lazy one-sides rhetoric.

Ironically it is actually a reflection of the human condition that led to and perpetuates the shit storm that is the middle east. Like three wise monkeys. Shout shout shout, la la la not listening, see what only I want to see! Pathetic human species!"

I must say you seem to have a very valid opinion but I would say that haha.

Your right I don't necessarily agree with Israels approach or tactics and I'm saddened by the lose of innocent lives on both sides.

Some people just cannot see that there is more than one side to every story.

Mrs x

Border of London

"

So you're a pure populist at heart. Fair enough. Presumably you're also a Brexit supporter (and the opinions of those who disagree are now invalid).

Presumably every 51%+ sentiment of the nation should be immediately enacted? How interesting that would be.

Be careful what your wish for.

thornaby

Mrs x

Mrs x

Ironically it is actually a reflection of the human condition that led to and perpetuates the shit storm that is the middle east. Like three wise monkeys. Shout shout shout, la la la not listening, see what only I want to see! Pathetic human species!"

best post of the day

Glasgow

Those who say that Israel had no choice to respond other than the way they did, totally need a head shake.

The Israeli's have the capability with the help of the Americans to have taken out the Hamas leadership and those involved in the attack through targeted covert means.

They could have done a prisoner exchange and got their hostages released. Then gone after the targets hard. They have so in the past i.e after Munich. They are a much more powerful country than back then.

Not only would it have avoided all the current slaughter and loss of life of the hostages and Israeli soldiers, though am sure some will have been killed.

But I think the motivation here of the Nentanyahu right coalition was something else, just like Bush when we went into Iraq.

Lowestoft

These forums can become a bit of a joke and certainly does get very abusive by some. It's always good to be able to discuss certain topics but when some come on and get hypercritical when others have different opinions, the whole thing goes bad.

We all have varying opinions about any subject and some have opinions from their own personal life experiences some only have opinions from the news media. It's a discussion not a battle of wits lol.

There is one thing that is certain in any discussion, if someone starts insulting or abusing others and or start suggesting that those with different opinions to their own are supporting evil mass murder or genocide, lose all respect from the other members of the discussion.

It's my opinion and lol only mine, that any group that is ascertained by multiple Government agencies as Terrorists, should have all their monies and any hardware removed and demolished. Also I completely believe that Terrorist groups are evil in any land and their tactics allow for pure hell in that area for all concerned. Sadly it's always the innocent civilians that bare the brunt of the Terrorist groups. You can't completely get rid of ISIS and Hamas but Israel can't just sit back and allow them to continue. I do understand and believe the Terrorists will get more recruits but Israel needs to go in and Demolish the weapon storages, tunnels and infrastructure they thrive on. Sadly that does include many buildings being destroyed and very sadly many civilians hurt. Also I think most of the population in Gaza, although might not like Jews or Israel, just want to live in peace and will be happy to see the removal of ISIS and Hamas. I also believe any Talks with ISIS or Hamas will be completely futile.

Before anyone jumps up and suggests I'm supporting any form of Genocide lol, I DO NOT.

thornaby

"Those who say that Israel had no choice to respond other than the way they did, totally need a head shake.

The Israeli's have the capability with the help of the Americans to have taken out the Hamas leadership and those involved in the attack through targeted covert means.

They could have done a prisoner exchange and got their hostages released. Then gone after the targets hard. They have so in the past i.e after Munich. They are a much more powerful country than back then.

Not only would it have avoided all the current slaughter and loss of life of the hostages and Israeli soldiers, though am sure some will have been killed.

But I think the motivation here of the Nentanyahu right coalition was something else, just like Bush when we went into Iraq."

another former CIA insider lol the sites full of them

Lowestoft

[Removed by poster at 26/06/24 11:34:41]

Lowestoft

"another former CIA insider lol the sites full of them "

Wallasey

"Those who say that Israel had no choice to respond other than the way they did, totally need a head shake.

But I think the motivation here of the Nentanyahu right coalition was something else, just like Bush when we went into Iraq."

Which Bush?

Mrs x

Wallasey

You watch too many films. Why not just call in James Bond to sort it out?

Operation Wrath lasted fot over 7 years. They did not get all of those responsible for the Munich attack. They bombed one target in Paris, causing international outrage and damaging relations with an important ally. They also mistaken identified a target in Norway and killed an innocent man.

So although they went after a specific group of individuals, who planned, funded and committed a specific act, your supposition that it would save lives is flawed.

The reason being that Hamas wouldn't stop attacking Israel while it went on this 'surgical' attack of the perpetrators. They wouldn't wait the years need to hunt down these terrorists, without committing more atrocities.

The War on Terror, Bin Laden and Al Qaeda illustrate this perfectly.

How long was it before declaring this War on Terror and specifically Bin Laden was it before he was killed by Seal Team 6? It took almost 11 years.

There was a second Gulf War, which unlike here saw numerous countries send their armies in to battle.

So whilst the thought of sending in Special Forces to quickly end a conflict, kill only those you consider responsible and bring conflict to an end, doesn't work like that. Only in Hollywood.

Hamas is like Hydra, cut one head off more appear. You need to get rid of in in one, effective, swoop to succeed in wiping out this terrorist group.

Mrs x

Lowestoft

Agree

By *verysmileMan 1 week ago

CANTERBURY

The problem with forums like this is that everyone suddenly becomes an expert in military procedure, law, diplomacy, history and can do so without any relevant experience of what they may be spouting. Unless of course, the experience of Hollywood, unquotable sources, keyboard tactical soundbites and petty prejudices should count.

thornaby

"The problem with forums like this is that everyone suddenly becomes an expert in military procedure, law, diplomacy, history and can do so without any relevant experience of what they may be spouting. Unless of course, the experience of Hollywood, unquotable sources, keyboard tactical soundbites and petty prejudices should count.

"

yep ya nailed it there

Border of London

"The problem with forums like this is that everyone suddenly becomes an expert in military procedure, law, diplomacy, history and can do so without any relevant experience of what they may be spouting. Unless of course, the experience of Hollywood, unquotable sources, keyboard tactical soundbites and petty prejudices should count.

"

It's not a "problem". It's a "feature"

Wallasey

"

Do you mean me, when I say certain scenarios only happen in Hollywood?

Mrs x

By *verysmileMan 1 week ago

CANTERBURY

Mrs x"

Not at all...your posts are very measured and unlike some, you do not draw from 'Debates for Dummies'

Wallasey

Mrs x

Not at all...your posts are very measured and unlike some, you do not draw from 'Debates for Dummies' "

Thank you, Mrs x

By *owestoft ManMan 7 days ago

Lowestoft

Mrs x

Not at all...your posts are very measured and unlike some, you do not draw from 'Debates for Dummies' Thank you, Mrs x"

By *an DeLyonMan 6 days ago

County Durham

Mrs x

Not at all...your posts are very measured and unlike some, you do not draw from 'Debates for Dummies' Thank you, Mrs x

"

County Durham

Oh dear

County Durham

Oh dear

County Durham

Oh deary me.