FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Rightardia- The Origin Story

Rightardia- The Origin Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet Lisa OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Crawley

Part 1.

Recently the Brandon administration commissioned The Rand Corporation to answer a question: What will happen in a war with China? They spent millions, it will take a while and it will be published publicly, free to read. They will cover every scenario, the Chinese seemed pretty pissed off about it.

During the conflict in Syria I was reading from a similar government commissioned publication from The Brookings Institute called "Which Path to Persia?"

You know when they say "going by the book?"

Just reading a brief summarising a report, it's by The Rand Corporation, called "Overextending and Unbalancing Russia- Assessing the Impact of Cost-Imposing Options."

This report sounds like good reading.

In 2014 the government in Ukraine was overthrown, the American backed coup government held illegal elections, the president was in Kherson at the time.

The government was rabidly anti Russian and were Nazi sympathisers. Right wing and Neo nazi militia were formed, funded and given elite NATO training, preparations began for a border war with Russia. Later President Obama stopped funding these militia but funding began again soon after.

The coup government immediately went about flooding the security forces and the courts with Banderites, groups like Right Sector and Azov Battalion.

From memory one of the first things the coup government did was make communism illegal and one of the last was to make a national holiday: Bandera Day in honour of Stepan Bandera who fought in a Waffen SS division against Russia. His army was brutal killing hundreds of thousands of Russians, Jews and Poles. Later elensky would go on to make his left wing opposition (11 parties) illegal.

Meanwhile though after coup, the authorities in the East of Ukraine told the coup government that they don't recognise their authority and a civil war broke out.

Thousands were killed, most by way of government shelling and sniper rifle according to a U.N. report (2016?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irldnCouple 3 weeks ago

Brighton

Don’t leave us hanging! Where’s part 2 (and how many parts will there be as not sure if I should wait a binge?)

Crawley

Broadcasting today after work. Stay tuned.

Crawley

The wily shafts of state, those jugglers’ tricks,

Which we call deep designs and politics,

(As in a theatre the ignorant fry,

Because the cords escape their eye,

Wonder to see the motions fly) (…)

Methinks, when you expose the scene,

Down the ill-organ’d engines fall;

Off fly the vizards, and discover all:

How plain I see through the deceit!

How shallow, and how gross, the cheat!

Look where the pulley’s tied above! (…)

On what poor engines move

The thoughts of monarchs and designs of states!

What petty motives rule their fates! (…)

Away the frighten’d peasants fly,

Scared at the unheard-of prodigy (…)

Lo! it appears!

See how they tremble! how they quake!

"Ode to the Honorable Sir William Temple," Jonathan Swift,1689

Part 2- Hans, are we the baddies?

Odesa 2014. A violent confrontation broke out between between those who were for the coup government and those who were against it. Those for were made up of football hooligans and other non local radicals. Some people were shot and killed in the square.

People demonstrating outside the House of Trade Unions Buildings were forced inside, some were murdered. The building was petrol bombed and set alight. The people were locked in.

In all about 50 people died, men, women and children, some from smoke fumes, some from burning to death, some jumped out of the windows and died, those who survived the fall were quickly beaten to death. No police intervention, not even a fire truck for forty five minutes.

On camera the national junta rose to their feet and applauded as the news was announced.

In the following weeks some of the ultras, the hooligans, under the payroll of openly racist nazi billionaire Andrii Biletskyi, formed the Azov Battalion a voluntary militia who would be given their own regiment in the National Guard.

Around the time the Russians secured Crimea, Azov secured Mariupol, within minutes of them being there they rose the nazi flag. For over seven years these draconian nazis policed Mariupol, terrorising the Russian speaking population. One U.N. report cited an incident where a mentally disabled man was gang rayed by ten Azov nazis and he ended up institutionalised.

For all those years Mariupol was used as a launching pad for artillery shelling the Russian speaking populations in the Donbas area. Later after a tsunami of xenophobic hatred for Russia swept across the western hemisphere (accompanied by huge doses of shitlibery) Azov captains would tour the globe with elensky enjoying standing ovations in parliaments and would be dubbed: The brave defenders of Mariupol.

The president once proudly announced that "their children will live in bomb shelters while ours go to school." [/applause]

Welcome to Rightardia.

By *usybee73Man 3 weeks ago

in the sticks

Ukraine always had a colourful history, it's quite similar to Turkey as it swings to whoever is in power and what they get out of it.

Have a look at hunter Biden connection to Ukraine, that's a very interesting read ... as well as the actor president cocaine habit

By *oncupiscentTonyMan 3 weeks ago

Kent

In between all the other nonsense what really stands out is the comment

"For all those years Mariupol was used as a launching pad for artillery shelling the Russian speaking populations in the Donbas area."

Good luck finding an artillery shell with a 60 mile range

Crawley

"In between all the other nonsense what really stands out is the comment

For all those years Mariupol was used as a launching pad for artillery shelling the Russian speaking populations in the Donbas area.

Good luck finding an artillery shell with a 60 mile range

"

Whatever they were launching it did a lot of damage and many were killed.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan 3 weeks ago

Gilfach

" For all those years Mariupol was used as a launching pad for artillery shelling the Russian speaking populations in the Donbas area. "

Good luck finding an artillery shell with a 60 mile range."

For me it was "... given elite NATO training ...". Since when has NATO had any troops, let alone troop trainers?

Crawley

" For all those years Mariupol was used as a launching pad for artillery shelling the Russian speaking populations in the Donbas area. "

Good luck finding an artillery shell with a 60 mile range.

For me it was "... given elite NATO training ...". Since when has NATO had any troops, let alone troop trainers?"

He had a point, you're being pedantic.

To his point I'm sure they thought of a way to move their equipment from their headquarters to a closer vantage. Not an expert, just a hunch.

Crawley

*Trained by the armed forces of NATO member countries to an elite level.

Gilfach

Good luck finding an artillery shell with a 60 mile range."

"For me it was "... given elite NATO training ...". Since when has NATO had any troops, let alone troop trainers?"

"He had a point, you're being pedantic.

To his point I'm sure they thought of a way to move their equipment from their headquarters to a closer vantage. Not an expert, just a hunch."

I don't recall you saying that troops based in Mariupol were shelling Donbas, I'm fairly sure you said "Mariupol was used as a launching pad for artillery shelling". Surely if they moved the equipment closer to Donbas, that would make your statement wrong wouldn't it?

"One U.N. report cited an incident where a mentally disabled man was gang rayed by ten Azov nazis and he ended up institutionalised"

I'd like to read that report, but it seems strangely hard to find on Google. Can you give me any more details?

Crawley

For me it was "... given elite NATO training ...". Since when has NATO had any troops, let alone troop trainers?

To his point I'm sure they thought of a way to move their equipment from their headquarters to a closer vantage. Not an expert, just a hunch.

I don't recall you saying that troops based in Mariupol were shelling Donbas, I'm fairly sure you said "Mariupol was used as a launching pad for artillery shelling". Surely if they moved the equipment closer to Donbas, that would make your statement wrong wouldn't it?

One U.N. report cited an incident where a mentally disabled man was gang rayed by ten Azov nazis and he ended up institutionalised

I'd like to read that report, but it seems strangely hard to find on Google. Can you give me any more details?"

Yes I think I can dig that out. I'll have a look.

Crawley

*Azov nazis had headquarters in Mariupol. From there they (somehow) managed to move their equipment from perhaps a warehouse (we don't know) to a suitable firing position.

Crawley

One U.N. report cited an incident where a mentally disabled man was gang rayed by ten Azov nazis and he ended up institutionalised

I'd like to read that report, but it seems strangely hard to find on Google. Can you give me any more details?

Yes I think I can dig that out. I'll have a look."

This is the report, it's in here. I haven't found it first time of reading through tonight but it's definitely it because the link's taken from my own post at another forum, I've read it before, I'll post again when I've been through it again.

The report in its entirety is sickening and saddening so don't try and straw man me like those wankers did at my other place with that other side shit please.

Welcome to Rightardia- because when a dog shits a turd on the lawn you don't call the turd Fido.

https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Countries/UA/Ukraine_14th_HRMMU_Report.pdf

Crawley

This is the report, it's in here. I haven't found it first time of reading through tonight but it's definitely it because the link's taken from my own post at another forum, I've read it before, I'll post again when I've been through it again.

The report in its entirety is sickening and saddening so don't try and straw man me like those wankers did at my other place with that other side shit please.

Welcome to Rightardia- because when a dog shits a turd on the lawn you don't call the turd Fido.

"

It's in paragraph section 49. In the section Sexual and Gender Based Violence.

Gilfach

"One U.N. report cited an incident where a mentally disabled man was gang rayed by ten Azov nazis and he ended up institutionalised"

"I'd like to read that report, but it seems strangely hard to find on Google. Can you give me any more details?"

"Yes I think I can dig that out. I'll have a look.

"

Ah, OHCHR, not direct UN.

Did the people in the other forum also point out that it's an anecdotal report that couldn't be confirmed by the UHCHR?

Crawley

"One U.N. report cited an incident where a mentally disabled man was gang rayed by ten Azov nazis and he ended up institutionalised

Did the people in the other forum also point out that it's an anecdotal report that couldn't be confirmed by the UHCHR?"

No, mainly the argument was because I had only read down to that part.

Fits with the context of the report, as far as I read, regarding accountability.

Crawley

"One SNIPped

Did the people in the other forum also point out that it's an anecdotal report that couldn't be confirmed by the UHCHR?

No, mainly the argument was because I had only read down to that part.

Fits with the context of the report, as far as I read, regarding accountability. "

I've cut that sentence out now, let's just with the fact that they're nazis, that's usually enough.

Gilfach

"I've cut that sentence out now, let's just with the fact that they're nazis, that's usually enough."

There's nothing in the OHCHR report that describes Nazism. Where are you getting that from?

Crawley

[Removed by poster at 12/06/24 15:30:08]

Crawley

The regiment has its own badge and flag and quite a lot in the MSM about them up until about 2019.

I'll have a look later and share the link.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Azov_Battalion_and_SS_Emblems_And_Symbols.jpg

By *irldnCouple 3 weeks ago

Brighton

So what is the point of this thread?

Is the OP saying that Ukraine is a Nazi regime and Russia is saving us from that?

Crawley

"So what is the point of this thread?

Is the OP saying that Ukraine is a Nazi regime and Russia is saving us from that?"

I'm not saying that. It is extremely far right, what would you call a country with no left wing and a national hero whose claim to fame is brutal massacres in the holocaust?

It's not like a few of the lads are nazis, having a nazi regiment in the national guard is a pretty big deal, especially when the government sponsors them to police communities and puts them in charge of shelling citizens.

Crawley

About five years ago the Azov Battalion broke the peace agreement and had also defied orders by moving to the front line in the first place (no-one knows how they got there especially with all that equipment), elensky went to the Donbas to sort it out and gave orders to pull back.

The commander is seen laughing in his face, elensky pleads but he continues to take the piss out of him. He even does the empty pockets thing at the end 'no weapons here boss, honest look I swear...'

Later that commander would be pulled from a hole in the ground in the industrial complex, Mariupol. Before this there would be some very daring late night low flying helicopter missions attempting to facilitate his escape, several precious helicopters were shot down and some very skilful and brave pilots ended up looking like beef jerky.

https://youtu.be/rgkPpsyUFcM

Crawley

Interlude: Never caught that joke before when elensky says "Denis, there was rain in Ukraine, that is what I heard" actually the first time Zelensky's made me laugh and sorry but that's not the commander I spoke of, that is Azov though. We might bring this bloke in for a part later on though because I definitely recognise him.

In part three we're going to have some fun okay, we're going to lighten it up with a really fun game. Can't wait so see you tonight.

Crawley

There's going to be a delay on that part three broadcast, probably a couple of days, sorry. Please view my profile for updates and more.

You won't be disappointed though because we've dug an article out of the archives and it's an absolute corker.

"Stay tuned Boppers, stay tuned..."

https://archive.is/q3ddE

By *igNick1381Man 3 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

"There's going to be a delay on that part three broadcast, probably a couple of days, sorry. Please view my profile for updates and more.

You won't be disappointed though because we've dug an article out of the archives and it's an absolute corker.

"

Love 'The Warriors' reference

Crawley

"There's going to be a delay on that part three broadcast, probably a couple of days, sorry. Please view my profile for updates and more.

Love 'The Warriors' reference "

Thanks, I like to get those in wherever I can.

'Adios'

» Add a new message to this topic