FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > You've got a nerve Prime Minister

You've got a nerve Prime Minister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

Nick Robinson doesn't pull punches with his questions to Sunak on Panorama.

Go Nick!

I was worried it'd be like a party political broadcast. I needn't have been

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Peterborough

BTW the title of the thread is what Nick stated to Sunak twice.

By *vbride1963TV/TS 3 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

Where is this happening ?

By *inky_ragnarCouple 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Where is this happening ?"

Panorama Election 2024

BBC iPlayer

By *abioMan 3 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think it’s interesting they got the conservatives and Sunak to do it first

Andrew Neil did the leaders interviews in 2019… and after Neil had slaughtered all the other leaders in their interviews bojo pulled out of his citing “schedule issues”….

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

Sunak has grossly underestimated the fall out from older voters anger over his deserting d day commemoration

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Sunak has grossly underestimated the fall out from older voters anger over his deserting d day commemoration "

“He left them on the beaches”

By *ortyairCouple 3 weeks ago

Wallasey

He wants 18 year old to serve the country for a year yet he couldn't manage a whole afternoon,

Mrs x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 3 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"He wants 18 year old to serve the country for a year yet he couldn't manage a whole afternoon,

Mrs x"

And now he's practically grovelling for forgiveness..

Not a good look at all..

When he said at the lecture I am the man with a plan, not even his most ardent opposers in his own party would have thought what he did was part of that plan..

By *irldnCouple 3 weeks ago

Brighton

"He wants 18 year old to serve the country for a year yet he couldn't manage a whole afternoon,

Mrs x

Not a good look at all..

When he said at the lecture I am the man with a plan, not even his most ardent opposers in his own party would have thought what he did was part of that plan.."

His “plan” looks like he wants to lose the election! Mr Bean would have less mishaps!

in Lancashire

Mrs x

Not a good look at all..

When he said at the lecture I am the man with a plan, not even his most ardent opposers in his own party would have thought what he did was part of that plan..

His “plan” looks like he wants to lose the election! Mr Bean would have less mishaps!"

I said that last night, whilst it's been muted in the last couple of weeks it was watching him asking for forgiveness and looking like he knows he's crossed a line personally..

The reported alleged other Tory manifesto in the wings by the right if this one today doesn't shift the polls etc might be the point when some defect to reform and that's game over..

nearby

The manifesto is a dead cat

Sunak has nothing, the public know, his MP’s know it. Labour 46% in the polls.

As above post, some tories may go to reform, three weeks left.

Brighton

Mrs x

Not a good look at all..

His “plan” looks like he wants to lose the election! Mr Bean would have less mishaps!

I said that last night, whilst it's been muted in the last couple of weeks it was watching him asking for forgiveness and looking like he knows he's crossed a line personally..

The reported alleged other Tory manifesto in the wings by the right if this one today doesn't shift the polls etc might be the point when some defect to reform and that's game over.."

Ah yes the fact that despite people arguing against PR with the “coalitions don’t work” point they fail to grasp that the Tory party (and Labour party) is a coalition of different interest and pressure groups. The horse trading behind closed doors is more insidious to me than having it in the open with PR.

in Lancashire

Mrs x

Not a good look at all..

The reported alleged other Tory manifesto in the wings by the right if this one today doesn't shift the polls etc might be the point when some defect to reform and that's game over..

Ah yes the fact that despite people arguing against PR with the “coalitions don’t work” point they fail to grasp that the Tory party (and Labour party) is a coalition of different interest and pressure groups. The horse trading behind closed doors is more insidious to me than having it in the open with PR. "

The Tories remind me now of labour in the 80's with their battles with militant..

The cracks of the past decade look about to fully fracture..

Brighton

Mrs x

Not a good look at all..

Ah yes the fact that despite people arguing against PR with the “coalitions don’t work” point they fail to grasp that the Tory party (and Labour party) is a coalition of different interest and pressure groups. The horse trading behind closed doors is more insidious to me than having it in the open with PR.

The Tories remind me now of labour in the 80's with their battles with militant..

The cracks of the past decade look about to fully fracture.."

Suella starting to stamp her little jackbooted feet

Peterborough

Mrs x

Not a good look at all..

When he said at the lecture I am the man with a plan, not even his most ardent opposers in his own party would have thought what he did was part of that plan.."

He apologies "...but..." he then spins it.

Wallasey

Was just thinking yesterday, I know not like me. Anyway you cannot advertise blatant lies in the media. I think it's the Advertising Standards Authority regulate this. So face creams cannot say you will definitely look 10 years younger overnight with one application of whatever Wonder cream is being promoted.

So following the lies from Brexit, the 350 million bus, the 70 million Turkish immigrants etc, why are Political Party Broadcasts held to the same standards.

Watched a Tory one last night and the £2000 Labour tax hike was up front and centre, in huge type face. This has been established to be not based on fact.

So how come they can get away with this. Doesn't the media have a responsibility to tell the truth. Surely they could say they are not broadcasting anything which has been found to be untrue.

Ordinary citizens are held to account here under the laws of bible and slander, so why do politicians, all politicians, of any leaning get away with it.

I think it's wrong.

Mrs x

Peterborough

What cheeses me off is the continued use of the fake £2000 tax increase by the labour party. Really digging his feet in. But thankfully, so was Nick.

Tonight at 7pm is the interview with Spinney.

Wallasey

"Was just thinking yesterday, I know not like me. Anyway you cannot advertise blatant lies in the media. I think it's the Advertising Standards Authority regulate this. So face creams cannot say you will definitely look 10 years younger overnight with one application of whatever Wonder cream is being promoted.

So following the lies from Brexit, the 350 million bus, the 70 million Turkish immigrants etc, why are Political Party Broadcasts held to the same standards.

Watched a Tory one last night and the £2000 Labour tax hike was up front and centre, in huge type face. This has been established to be not based on fact.

So how come they can get away with this. Doesn't the media have a responsibility to tell the truth. Surely they could say they are not broadcasting anything which has been found to be untrue.

Ordinary citizens are held to account here under the laws of bible and slander, so why do politicians, all politicians, of any leaning get away with it.

I think it's wrong.

Mrs x"

Sorry fat fingers...

It meant to say, 'why are Political Party Broadcasts NOT held to the same standards.'

And obviously the 'bible' should have read 'libel'.

Mrs x

in Lancashire

Mrs x

Not a good look at all..

He apologies "...but..." he then spins it."

Yes, they can't help themselves..

nearby

"What cheeses me off is the continued use of the fake £2000 tax increase by the labour party. Really digging his feet in. But thankfully, so was Nick.

"

I don’t think it matters. Everybody everywhere knows the tories are done.

Every word Sunak says digs him a deeper hole

Peterborough

"What cheeses me off is the continued use of the fake £2000 tax increase by the labour party. Really digging his feet in. But thankfully, so was Nick.

Every word Sunak says digs him a deeper hole "

There are many who will fall for the reduced tax promises.

By *isterBuckMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

There are many who will fall for the reduced tax promises."

If there were a guarantee of sweeping tax and public sector cuts it would definitely get my vote, but it’s not going to happen.

There will be tax increases no matter which party is in power, they will just be bigger under Labour. All those impoverished doctors will be rubbing their hands with glee.

Brighton

If there were a guarantee of sweeping tax and public sector cuts it would definitely get my vote, but it’s not going to happen.

There will be tax increases no matter which party is in power, they will just be bigger under Labour. All those impoverished doctors will be rubbing their hands with glee. "

What public sector cuts would you like to see and why?

By *ony 2016Man 3 weeks ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"I think it’s interesting they got the conservatives and Sunak to do it first

Andrew Neil did the leaders interviews in 2019… and after Neil had slaughtered all the other leaders in their interviews bojo pulled out of his citing “schedule issues”…."

The Express seem very upset that Starmer has not yet set a date for his interview

IT JUST NOT FAIR

By *isterBuckMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

There will be tax increases no matter which party is in power, they will just be bigger under Labour. All those impoverished doctors will be rubbing their hands with glee.

What public sector cuts would you like to see and why?"

I’d like to see 50% cuts across the board. The public sector simply isn’t affordable and the government is running out of things to tax.

Either we start slashing public services to the bone, or we accept that we are going to have to become a communist country where the State seizes every asset anyone owns to pay for its own bloated failure. Which as we all know will eventually fall apart anyway.

Brighton

I’d like to see 50% cuts across the board. The public sector simply isn’t affordable and the government is running out of things to tax.

Either we start slashing public services to the bone, or we accept that we are going to have to become a communist country where the State seizes every asset anyone owns to pay for its own bloated failure. Which as we all know will eventually fall apart anyway. "

So EVERYTHING gets a 50% cut!

- Pensions

- Healthcare

- Education

- Military

- Police

- Courts

- Prisons

- Tax collecting

- Care for old people

- Roads

- Borders

- Air Traffic Control

- Customs

- Benefits

- Etc etc etc

Peterborough

Either we start slashing public services to the bone, or we accept that we are going to have to become a communist country where the State seizes every asset anyone owns to pay for its own bloated failure. Which as we all know will eventually fall apart anyway.

- Pensions

- Healthcare

- Education

- Military

- Police

- Courts

- Prisons

- Tax collecting

- Care for old people

- Roads

- Borders

- Air Traffic Control

- Customs

- Benefits

- Etc etc etc"

The tories should employ this geezer as he's like sunak, not living in the real world.

While we are in fantasy territory, I'd like to see all illnesses eradicated and euthanasia at 80. If someone wants to opt out of euthanasia, at 21 they choose the possible illness led life they would have had. . They could live longer, they could be disease free, but the odds are stacked against them.

nearby

- Pensions

- Healthcare

- Education

- Military

- Police

- Courts

- Prisons

- Tax collecting

- Care for old people

- Roads

- Borders

- Air Traffic Control

- Customs

- Benefits

- Etc etc etc"

Uk Gdp £3.07trn

Uk treasury tax collection £1.1trn

35% of everything is tax and more is needed

National debt trebled in part 14 years, and 6 fold increase since 1997

Tax or borrow. There are no other choices.

Brighton

- Pensions

- Healthcare

- Education

- Military

- Police

- Courts

- Prisons

- Tax collecting

- Care for old people

- Roads

- Borders

- Air Traffic Control

- Customs

- Benefits

- Etc etc etc

Uk Gdp £3.07trn

Uk treasury tax collection £1.1trn

35% of everything is tax and more is needed

National debt trebled in part 14 years, and 6 fold increase since 1997

Tax or borrow. There are no other choices.

"

Well another pandemic might help to bring the number of needy citizens down. Perhaps a little war too. We could get all the poor young people into National Service with the military (with the rest doing their NS in the community) and wipe a few out. That’ll make a good dent in the required budgets for the public sector going forward

Peterborough

"

Oh my I keep calling him Spinney .

Interview is tomorrow on bbc1 at 7pm

By *ony 2016Man 3 weeks ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Oh my I keep calling him Spinney .

Interview is tomorrow on bbc1 at 7pm "

The one with Beth Rigby didn't go too well

By *ONGTONGUE5Man 3 weeks ago

REDCAR

Sunaks latest vote winner for the Tory paper readers - National Chimney Service for the Under 10’s

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 3 weeks ago

golden fields

"Sunaks latest vote winner for the Tory paper readers - National Chimney Service for the Under 10’s "

He needs to think of something, the blaming everything on foreigners has backfired and this element seems to have defected to Reform.

By *atEvolutionCouple 3 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Nick Robinson gets off on speaking in a desultory way - answering him in his own style 'He's quite the knob really' Just a wannabe shock-jock.

Better to get your news sound-bites somewhere else.

» Add a new message to this topic