FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Red Tories, Blue Labour? I don't want either.

Red Tories, Blue Labour? I don't want either.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utstanding OP   Man 5 weeks ago

HX

Seriously though, reform to me are racists.

I will not vote Tory. Labour are looking equally as horrible.

What other viable choices should I consider?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mateur100Man 5 weeks ago

nr faversham

"Seriously though, reform to me are racists.

What other viable choices should I consider?"

Why are Reform racists? Because they're not afraid to discuss the elephant in the room?

By *ools and the brainCouple 5 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

This is the problem they all have their head's so far up their own backsides,do any really represent the common working man or woman?

Too busy bitching about each other and pointing fingers.

So sunak say's he's going to add points to licence for fly tipping.

NEWS FLASH PM, the people who fly tipping really don't give a crap about points,most don't even have a licence.

So point's isn't going to phase them.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 5 weeks ago

golden fields

Why are Reform racists? Because they're not afraid to discuss the elephant in the room?"

They have policies that talk about getting rid of school teacher that are aware of social injustice, especially racism.

They have a lot of rhetoric that ramps up fear of foriegners. Their only sitting MP was booted from the Tories for Islamaphobic comments. He boycotted the England football team because they stood up to racism.

The party has lots of problems trying to the racism of their members in check.

By *aunchyrabbitsCouple 5 weeks ago

West Dorset

Vote tactically, vote for the party most likely to defeat the Tories and then send a letter to that MP demanding electoral reform.

For me that's the Lib Dems.

By *enSiskoMan 5 weeks ago

Cestus 3

Independants.

HX

"Vote tactically, vote for the party most likely to defeat the Tories and then send a letter to that MP demanding electoral reform.

For me that's the Lib Dems."

I may go down that route. What if I wasn't being tactical? Are there any others worth considering on the strengths of their standing? The greens for example? Or some I haven't considered at all? I should really look into it deeper instead of asking on a swinger's site lol.

golden fields

"Vote tactically, vote for the party most likely to defeat the Tories and then send a letter to that MP demanding electoral reform.

I may go down that route. What if I wasn't being tactical? Are there any others worth considering on the strengths of their standing? The greens for example? Or some I haven't considered at all? I should really look into it deeper instead of asking on a swinger's site lol."

Have a look at the website "vote for polices". When all the manifestos are published they put out a survey based on what each party is saying, and it tells you which most closely matches your views.

By *otMe66Man 5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Ah, choices, choices and choices.

Fill in the fab political bias survey honestly by answering a few simple questions below and the forum will match you to the party or extremism for your consideration.

1) Shareholders, good or bad?

2) Inheritance tax: Yes, No or other?

3) Just Stop Oil yes or no?

4) Do you think people entering the country illegally are: a benefit to the country or a burden on the country?

5) Is the NHS a jewel in the UK crown?

6) The Guardian, yes or no?

7) Private schools, yes or no?

8) What is a woman?

9) Woke, a good for the country or not a good for the country?

10) Brexit: failure, success or to early to tell?

Good luck, your results will follow shortly.

By *eroy1000Man 5 weeks ago

milton keynes

Could see if an independent is running in your area or, as has been advised to me, take one of the blind survey tests. Unfortunately for me the last time I done it the match was Tory. Maybe next time it will be Reform so could be looking for a half decent independent.

golden fields

Could see if an independent is running in your area or, as has been advised to me, take one of the blind survey tests. Unfortunately for me the last time I done it the match was Tory. Maybe next time it will be Reform so could be looking for a half decent independent."

If it comes out as Reform, why wouldn't you vote for them?

By *aribbean King 1985Man 5 weeks ago

South West London

Dont care what anyone says Im voting for Reform, some people in here say how racists they are all they want even though they actually kicked people out the party for being racists. Just dont want Tories or Labour in particular to win

By *ostindreamsMan 5 weeks ago

London

Just came across the libertarian party website. Poor chaps don't even have enough money to build a good website

Their policies are pretty good though.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 5 weeks ago

nearby

Sleep easy voting Green

golden fields

"Dont care what anyone says Im voting for Reform, some people in here say how racists they are all they want even though they actually kicked people out the party for being racists. Just dont want Tories or Labour in particular to win"

That's the spirit. Vote for racists and don't care what anyone says.

By *irldnCouple 5 weeks ago

Brighton

"Ah, choices, choices and choices.

Fill in the fab political bias survey honestly by answering a few simple questions below and the forum will match you to the party or extremism for your consideration.

4) Do you think people entering the country illegally are: a benefit to the country or a burden on the country?

8) What is a woman?

Good luck, your results will follow shortly. "

Why are most binary but some have an option for “other”? Very flawed poll I’m afraid NotMe

Brighton

8) What is a woman?

Why are most binary but some have an option for “other”? Very flawed poll I’m afraid NotMe "

Oh and a free text answer for one as well! Do you want a quant or qual study? (Yes I know it is tongue in cheek)

Terra Firma

8) What is a woman?

Why are most binary but some have an option for “other”? Very flawed poll I’m afraid NotMe

Oh and a free text answer for one as well! Do you want a quant or qual study? (Yes I know it is tongue in cheek) "

That’s the spirit

milton keynes

Could see if an independent is running in your area or, as has been advised to me, take one of the blind survey tests. Unfortunately for me the last time I done it the match was Tory. Maybe next time it will be Reform so could be looking for a half decent independent.

If it comes out as Reform, why wouldn't you vote for them?"

I'm not saying I wouldn't vote for them if that is the result but reading back my post I can see why you raise that question

golden fields

If it comes out as Reform, why wouldn't you vote for them?

I'm not saying I wouldn't vote for them if that is the result but reading back my post I can see why you raise that question"

nr faversham

Why are Reform racists? Because they're not afraid to discuss the elephant in the room?

They have policies that talk about getting rid of school teacher that are aware of social injustice, especially racism.

They have a lot of rhetoric that ramps up fear of foriegners. Their only sitting MP was booted from the Tories for Islamaphobic comments. He boycotted the England football team because they stood up to racism.

"

This makes no sense to me Johnny, please post again in clear English

nr faversham

"Dont care what anyone says Im voting for Reform, some people in here say how racists they are all they want even though they actually kicked people out the party for being racists. Just dont want Tories or Labour in particular to win

That's the spirit. Vote for racists and don't care what anyone says. "

Again the racist term comes in because you don't like the policies. Certainly there may be some of that ilk but to tar them all with the same brush? Careful Johnny

golden fields

This makes no sense to me Johnny, please post again in clear English "

Ah yes, I missed an "s" and the word "keep". How's this...

They have policies that talk about getting rid of school teachers that are aware of social injustice, especially racism.

The party has lots of problems trying to keep the racism of their members in check.

HX

I may go down that route. What if I wasn't being tactical? Are there any others worth considering on the strengths of their standing? The greens for example? Or some I haven't considered at all? I should really look into it deeper instead of asking on a swinger's site lol.

Have a look at the website "vote for polices". When all the manifestos are published they put out a survey based on what each party is saying, and it tells you which most closely matches your views."

The website is awesome. I really hope it's independently fact checked. Will definitely keep an eye out for it when it's updated.

I'm surprised at how strongly I feel about the right for Scotland to have a referendum, even though I'm not Scottish and their choice might affect me negatively!

By *oistvonlipwigMan 5 weeks ago

Lancaster

Not a single one of them.

Of a group of people are going out of their way to gain political power then they definitely shouldn't have it.

Don't worry about what party is in, improve the world around you yourself and don't wait for one set of officials or another to come along and somehow make your world better, do it yourselves.

By *idnight RamblerMan 5 weeks ago

Pershore

It's a grim choice at a UK general election, coming down to Toffs vs Trots, the likes of Rees-Mogg vs Diane Abbott.

Terra Firma

8) What is a woman?

Good luck, your results will follow shortly. "

Come on people it took 5 minutes to knock this up, why are you not completing it, got something to hide

Brighton

8) What is a woman?

Come on people it took 5 minutes to knock this up, why are you not completing it, got something to hide "

5 minutes! I assumed less? You obviously have time to burn on fatally flawed frivolity

By *ark73XXXMan 5 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 01/06/24 10:55:29]

Terra Firma

8) What is a woman?

Come on people it took 5 minutes to knock this up, why are you not completing it, got something to hide

5 minutes! I assumed less? You obviously have time to burn on fatally flawed frivolity "

Please rewrite it and show me the error of my ways

By *ostindreamsMan 5 weeks ago

London

8) What is a woman?

5 minutes! I assumed less? You obviously have time to burn on fatally flawed frivolity

Please rewrite it and show me the error of my ways "

You forgot the BBC/license fee question

By *loscouplegl3Couple 5 weeks ago

Gloucester

I’ve been pondering this as well. My consistency has had a 90% vote for Labour or Conservative since WW2. So anything else is a wasted vote. I think Labour are the least worst option. The Conservatives have lurched further and further to the right since 2016. This seems to have gone down well with their membership, but which has alienated huge chunks of the electorate. It has dragged Labour into the centre ground and made them electable. By choice I would choose LibDem or Green but there’s no point. Reform are a bunch of sickos that seem to want to bring back the worst of the 1970s. So yep. It has to be Labour. Hey ho.

By *owestoft ManMan 5 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Personally I would never vote labor, they have proven beyond any doubt, in my mind, that they are liars and couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery. From their proven track record, every time they get into power, their opposition has managed to pull the economy and jobs back to normal level and then for some strange reason everyone votes labor and the economy and jobs go through the floor. Then the opposition come back to fix it again lol. Seems like politics follow the Sine wave of life lol. It's always the same no matter what country has a labor party. Look at what's happened and happening in Australia right now. Labor came into power and now everyone I speak to over there is complaining about no Jobs, High Cost of Living, Very Long Waiting Times for Hospital Treatment. Sadly it looks like we are going to go through that same scenario here.

Terra Firma

8) What is a woman?

Please rewrite it and show me the error of my ways

You forgot the BBC/license fee question"

That was a schoolboy error on my part

Brighton

8) What is a woman?

Please rewrite it and show me the error of my ways "

I could but that implies I have time (or inclination). The topics are good but you cannot give only a choice of binary answers on some and a free text answer on another. You need a consistent set of measures and to decide whether it is a quantitative or qualitative study

By *heffielderCouple 5 weeks ago

sheffield

"

The party has lots of problems trying to keep the racism of their members in check.

"

Just like Labour and the Tories then?

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 5 weeks ago

Medway

The Green party is a good alternative.

By *atEvolutionCouple 5 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

The Lib Dem Big Yellow Party Bus?

They get to spend all their funds on days out. You name it, he's clowning around doing it!

Do you swim? Do you Cycle? Do you Slide?

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 5 weeks ago

nearby

They are all campaigning to fix Britain without any more tax rises ( highest tax rises in 70 years from Tory’s, the party of low taxation)

Can someone explain how this will be achieved.

Hundreds of billions needed for public services and building 500,000 council houses.

Labours flagship policies, vat on private school fees and ending the non dom will make £4.8 bn.

Equivalent to 0.004% of the £1.2trn annual state spending

Where is the money coming from

By *aribbean King 1985Man 5 weeks ago

South West London

"They are all campaigning to fix Britain without any more tax rises ( highest tax rises in 70 years from Tory’s, the party of low taxation)

Hundreds of billions needed for public services and building 500,000 council houses.

Labours flagship policies, vat on private school fees and ending the non dom will make £4.8 bn.

Where is the money coming from "

Borrowing from the sounds of it

milton keynes

"They are all campaigning to fix Britain without any more tax rises ( highest tax rises in 70 years from Tory’s, the party of low taxation)

Where is the money coming from "

First they will splash the cash to make it look like they make a difference then cuts to the public services, probably some more borrowing and in the case of the NHS bring in more for the private sector. Also possibility of raiding people's pension pots.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 4 weeks ago

South West London

As a man with no plan it be dangerous to put Kier Starmer as Prime Minister. It must not happen at all cost

By *irldnCouple 4 weeks ago

Brighton

"As a man with no plan it be dangerous to put Kier Starmer as Prime Minister. It must not happen at all cost"

Are you on a retainer?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 4 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"As a man with no plan it be dangerous to put Kier Starmer as Prime Minister. It must not happen at all cost"

You used similar words about Khan, the last seven..

You probably don't mean anything unlawful but it doesn't read well..

By *mateur100Man 4 weeks ago

nr faversham

"

History tells us that all parties have racists within

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 4 weeks ago

golden fields

History tells us that all parties have racists within "

Probably right. It's not front and centre like it is with Reform.

By *umbrian85Man 4 weeks ago

Cumbria

You always say these things and never explain why, what plan does sunak have? He's failed on 4 out of 5 of his pledges, what do you think about that?

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 4 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Need a lot of rope to solve the problems in politics to be fair.

South West London

"As a man with no plan it be dangerous to put Kier Starmer as Prime Minister. It must not happen at all cost

You always say these things and never explain why, what plan does sunak have? He's failed on 4 out of 5 of his pledges, what do you think about that?"

At least Sunak has a plan but I would say to him is he needs to go back to the drawing board with his team and think of another plan that might actually work that I could rally for. Starmer been leader of the Labour party for 4 years now and up to yesterday while he telling the country he has a plan but his not told nobody what it is and how it will be implemented. So it begs the question does he really have a plan with a month to go until the election because it seems to me he doesnt but all Im saying is you guys who have intentions on voting for Starmer better hope Im wrong because it will be chaos if he wins and tells you he actually didnt have a plan

By *eavilMan 4 weeks ago

Stalybridge

Maybe if we were all brave enough and just ignored them then they would all go away.

golden fields

"As a man with no plan it be dangerous to put Kier Starmer as Prime Minister. It must not happen at all cost

You always say these things and never explain why, what plan does sunak have? He's failed on 4 out of 5 of his pledges, what do you think about that? At least Sunak has a plan but I would say to him is he needs to go back to the drawing board with his team and think of another plan that might actually work that I could rally for. Starmer been leader of the Labour party for 4 years now and up to yesterday while he telling the country he has a plan but his not told nobody what it is and how it will be implemented. So it begs the question does he really have a plan with a month to go until the election because it seems to me he doesnt but all Im saying is you guys who have intentions on voting for Starmer better hope Im wrong because it will be chaos if he wins and tells you he actually didnt have a plan"

Maybe no plan is better than a plan to transfer as much power and wealth from ordinary people into the hands of the already rich and powerful?

By *allySlinkyWoman 4 weeks ago

Leeds

What is this new fine of £500 if your cat hasn't got an upto date address on its chip ? Stealth tax.

By *anJenny 181Couple 4 weeks ago

Preston

It's no surprise that under this government, the super rich have all see their money grow & the rest of us have seen our standards of living drop, pot holes, shit in rivers, food banks, working poor, waiting lists, crime high, it's a shit show anyone who votes for them is seriously stupid.

Labour on the other hand don't really seem to offer any great alternative but are on track for victory,

Reform, the best they can hope for is 15% of the vote & all they offer is getting shut of anyone who is not British, they want an insurance based NHS system like in America, so no chance of getting my vote.

Greens, I have thought about voting for them but I have not seen what they are promising

& It would be a protest vote at best

Lib Dems - yawn they shot themselves in the foot when they abandoned free tuition for a little bit of power back in the coalition.

Independents - these should not be written off as they offer a change from party politics & might sneak my vote (if any stand locally)

By *utstanding OP   Man 4 weeks ago

HX

"It's no surprise that under this government, the super rich have all see their money grow & the rest of us have seen our standards of living drop, pot holes, shit in rivers, food banks, working poor, waiting lists, crime high, it's a shit show anyone who votes for them is seriously stupid.

Labour on the other hand don't really seem to offer any great alternative but are on track for victory,

Reform, the best they can hope for is 15% of the vote & all they offer is getting shut of anyone who is not British, they want an insurance based NHS system like in America, so no chance of getting my vote.

Greens, I have thought about voting for them but I have not seen what they are promising

& It would be a protest vote at best

Lib Dems - yawn they shot themselves in the foot when they abandoned free tuition for a little bit of power back in the coalition.

Independents - these should not be written off as they offer a change from party politics & might sneak my vote (if any stand locally)

"

This sounds like me

South West London

You always say these things and never explain why, what plan does sunak have? He's failed on 4 out of 5 of his pledges, what do you think about that? At least Sunak has a plan but I would say to him is he needs to go back to the drawing board with his team and think of another plan that might actually work that I could rally for. Starmer been leader of the Labour party for 4 years now and up to yesterday while he telling the country he has a plan but his not told nobody what it is and how it will be implemented. So it begs the question does he really have a plan with a month to go until the election because it seems to me he doesnt but all Im saying is you guys who have intentions on voting for Starmer better hope Im wrong because it will be chaos if he wins and tells you he actually didnt have a plan

Maybe no plan is better than a plan to transfer as much power and wealth from ordinary people into the hands of the already rich and powerful?"

Sorry thats crazy talk

By *umbrian85Man 4 weeks ago

Cumbria

You always say these things and never explain why, what plan does sunak have? He's failed on 4 out of 5 of his pledges, what do you think about that? At least Sunak has a plan but I would say to him is he needs to go back to the drawing board with his team and think of another plan that might actually work that I could rally for. Starmer been leader of the Labour party for 4 years now and up to yesterday while he telling the country he has a plan but his not told nobody what it is and how it will be implemented. So it begs the question does he really have a plan with a month to go until the election because it seems to me he doesnt but all Im saying is you guys who have intentions on voting for Starmer better hope Im wrong because it will be chaos if he wins and tells you he actually didnt have a plan"

What's Sunaks plan? Weren't you backing reform a few weeks back?

South West London

You always say these things and never explain why, what plan does sunak have? He's failed on 4 out of 5 of his pledges, what do you think about that? At least Sunak has a plan but I would say to him is he needs to go back to the drawing board with his team and think of another plan that might actually work that I could rally for. Starmer been leader of the Labour party for 4 years now and up to yesterday while he telling the country he has a plan but his not told nobody what it is and how it will be implemented. So it begs the question does he really have a plan with a month to go until the election because it seems to me he doesnt but all Im saying is you guys who have intentions on voting for Starmer better hope Im wrong because it will be chaos if he wins and tells you he actually didnt have a plan

What's Sunaks plan? Weren't you backing reform a few weeks back? "

Yeap im still backing Reform

By *irldnCouple 4 weeks ago

Brighton

What's Sunaks plan? Weren't you backing reform a few weeks back? Yeap im still backing Reform "

Be nice to see more “positive campaigning” in these forums by our posters (yes all if us and that includes me). How about you explaining the virtues and positive reasons for why voting Reform is a good idea?

golden fields

What's Sunaks plan? Weren't you backing reform a few weeks back? Yeap im still backing Reform "

What is it about Reform that attracts your vote?

» Add a new message to this topic