FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Fixing and Rebuilding Palestine....

Fixing and Rebuilding Palestine....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Angela Rayner pledges to recognise the Country of Palestine and rebuild it and put in civil servants, hospitals, infrastructure...

Please Please Please... Fix broken Britain first.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 18 weeks ago

nearby

Let America pay for it

It was their bombs that destroyed it

By *enSiskoMan 18 weeks ago

Cestus 3

"Let America pay for it

It was their bombs that destroyed it "

By *an DeLyonMan 18 weeks ago

County Durham

"Let America pay for it

It was their bombs that destroyed it "

By *ripfillMan 18 weeks ago

havant

It’s so complex … I personally believe an independent state for Palestinians should be internationally drawn up and recognised

What Isreal has done has been catastrophic. Sledge hammer to crack a walnut syndrome.

It’s incredible the destruction and the desire to take land for the Israeli settlers to expand their country

I have lived in tel aviv for a short time working there bit a short time but the resentment runs so deep

My mother in law did, bless her once she retired as a head mistress went to teach

In Romola - free which in

My mind she will always be a saint

War crimes are being committed ….Now

By *oubleswing2019Man 18 weeks ago

Colchester

"Angela Rayner pledges to recognise the Country of Palestine and rebuild it and put in civil servants, hospitals, infrastructure...

Please Please Please... Fix broken Britain first..... "

Soft Power Tom.

To play on the world stage as a Superpower in our own right and to geopolitically outmanoeuvre our opponents, we need to be prepared to assist other nations. That costs money.

Because if we don't, other nations (we are not terribly friendly towards) WILL offer their "services".

Both China and Russia are invested in Africa (with an eye on long-term resource acquisition).

Palestine has an abundance of natural resources, ranging from fresh and ground water, arable land and, more recently, oil and natural gas. In the seven decades since the establishment of the state of Israel, these resources have been compromised and exploited through a variety of measures. These include widespread Palestinian dispossession of land in the ongoing Nakba, exploitation of water through failed negotiations, and a finders-keepers approach to gas and oil found in or under occupied land.

The other thing to consider is would we welcome a Russian or Chinese "exclave" (like Kaliningrad for example), where military resources of each nation could fine safe harbour ?

Bottom line there is a much bigger picture that just our own domestic issues, and announcements like AR's need to be considered in the wider and longer-term picture.

It probably wouldn't hurt to improve our relations with the Arab World either.

Essentially however, it's a gesture to cement our standing in the ME, which will bear fruit a few generations down the line.

Chelmsford

England a superpower lol..

By *rand Central CoupleCouple 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

I am not one of these people with very strong views on this but it’s obvious that the Israeli strategy has evolved to destroy Gaza’s buildings and infrastructure so that it exists only as a tented camp from which many will voluntarily leave (probably in small boats to the EU.) That would leave it open to ‘settlement’ by Jewish Israelis. It would then be redeveloped.

By *iman2100Man 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

There are many areas of Israel, like the northern part, where muslims and Jews live side by side in peace. The muslims have the same rights as the Jews.

We should stop thinking about outdated apartheit via land grab and encourage a proper integration of the peoples like it was in the old days of Judea.

You don't read in the Bible "And Jesus gathered up his bow and arrow and went forth and, on the second day, killeth two muslim men and one muslim child. And he praised God, for that is what the God wanted."

By *rand Central CoupleCouple 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

In northern Israel most villages and towns were ethnically cleansed in 1948 and repopulated over decades by immigrant Jews.

Glasgow

"In northern Israel most villages and towns were ethnically cleansed in 1948 and repopulated over decades by immigrant Jews. "

You make it sound like Israeli IDF wandered in and casually expelled from their homes peaceful arabs living in the northern villages and towns.

Personally, I think the Arab Israeli war of 1948, when 8 Arab nations invaded Israel intent on the anihilation of the jews, had some effect on the events of that time.

Today 20% of Israelis are Arab and they enjoy the same rights as the Jews. They enjoy a better standard of living and can rise to high office in Israel. Indeed, Israel has Arab members in the Knesset, Arab lawyers, Arab judges, high - ranking Arab soldiers, doctors, etc.,

If one looks at Europe as an example, where there used to be a plethora of wars. Today a Muslim German can live happily in Catholic Spain without any problem. Isn't it time to stop fighting about what imaginary friend you support and pragmatically choose to live in peace?

By *atEvolutionCouple 18 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

"England a superpower lol.. "

Yup 5th on the list.

Glasgow

"England a superpower lol..

Yup 5th on the list. "

Don't forget, we used to have gun boat diplomacy.

Yup 5th on the list.

Don't forget, we used to have gun boat diplomacy. "

And . . . ?

Chelmsford

Yup 5th on the list.

Don't forget, we used to have gun boat diplomacy. "

Now we have two carriers that break down when they leave port and no planes to put on them

Yup 5th on the list.

Now we have two carriers that break down when they leave port and no planes to put on them"

During proving trials. That's what proving trials are - find the kinks and fix the kinks. But a countries aircraft carriers are a small part of Superpower recognition, and carriers are used to deliver/protect in/to local theatres of war.

***From wikipedia:

Superpower describes a state or supranational union that holds a dominant position characterized by the ability to exert influence or project power on a global scale. This is done through the combined means of economic, military, technological, political, and cultural strength as well as diplomatic and soft power influence. Traditionally, superpowers are pre-eminent among the great powers. While a great power state is capable of exerting its influence globally, superpowers are states so influential that no significant action can be taken by the global community without first considering the positions of the superpowers on the issue.***

With these characteristics, the UK is:

5th on the list of World Superpowers.

Chelmsford

Yup 5th on the list.

Now we have two carriers that break down when they leave port and no planes to put on them

During proving trials. That's what proving trials are - find the kinks and fix the kinks. But a countries aircraft carriers are a small part of Superpower recognition, and carriers are used to deliver/protect in/to local theatres of war.

***From wikipedia:

Superpower describes a state or supranational union that holds a dominant position characterized by the ability to exert influence or project power on a global scale. This is done through the combined means of economic, military, technological, political, and cultural strength as well as diplomatic and soft power influence. Traditionally, superpowers are pre-eminent among the great powers. While a great power state is capable of exerting its influence globally, superpowers are states so influential that no significant action can be taken by the global community without first considering the positions of the superpowers on the issue.***

5th on the list of World Superpowers. "

Hahaha Love this...

Snaps Fingers.. You are Back in the Room

But still 5th on the world superpower list - regardless of your cynicism.

Chelmsford

"But still 5th on the world superpower list - regardless of your cynicism. "

Not sure Wikipedia is a sure fire winner in this ....

Superpower indeed? Whatever Next? Great entertainment though....

"But still 5th on the world superpower list - regardless of your cynicism.

Superpower indeed? Whatever Next? Great entertainment though.... "

Bet you don't believe in Santa either?

But you keep saying it 'The UK is NOT 5th on the list as a World Superpower' If you get enough stones for your mitten you may just get to click and make it not so.

Chelmsford

But you keep saying it 'The UK is NOT 5th on the list as a World Superpower' If you get enough stones for your mitten you may just get to click and make it not so. "

Project on the World Stage.. England doesn't even do well on the European stage

But you keep saying it 'The UK is NOT 5th on the list as a World Superpower' If you get enough stones for your mitten you may just get to click and make it not so.

Project on the World Stage.. England doesn't even do well on the European stage"

In your opinion.

But apparently lots of economic - cultural - financial experts, in their opinion, say we do hence . . .

5th on the list as a World Superpower.

I think the rest of the world will run with that. But keep your thoughts in mind lol.

Proud to be a 5th world superpower citizen.

By *oxychick35Couple 18 weeks ago

thornaby

"Angela Rayner pledges to recognise the Country of Palestine and rebuild it and put in civil servants, hospitals, infrastructure...

couldnt the leaders build it back up with the money they have stole over the years billions it’s there country after all apparantly

thornaby

Yup 5th on the list.

Now we have two carriers that break down when they leave port and no planes to put on them"

sounds like your a uni student who hates his own country lol

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 18 weeks ago

golden fields

Please Please Please... Fix broken Britain first..... couldnt the leaders build it back up with the money they have stole over the years billions it’s there country after all apparantly "

Very progressive of you. I don't think the UK should foot the bill. Or at least only to the fraction of which we've participated.

Surely Israel should pay to rebuild all the infrastructure they've destroyed, and if they want to claim some back from the US, fair play.

thornaby

Please Please Please... Fix broken Britain first..... couldnt the leaders build it back up with the money they have stole over the years billions it’s there country after all apparantly

Very progressive of you. I don't think the UK should foot the bill. Or at least only to the fraction of which we've participated.

Surely Israel should pay to rebuild all the infrastructure they've destroyed, and if they want to claim some back from the US, fair play. "

how as the U.K. participated?

golden fields

Please Please Please... Fix broken Britain first..... couldnt the leaders build it back up with the money they have stole over the years billions it’s there country after all apparantly

Surely Israel should pay to rebuild all the infrastructure they've destroyed, and if they want to claim some back from the US, fair play. how as the U.K. participated?"

Off the top of my head.

Abstaining from three ceasefire resolutions put forth by the UN.

BAE supply parts for the jets that bomb Palestine.

I'm sure you could research it if you wanted to know everything.

thornaby

Surely Israel should pay to rebuild all the infrastructure they've destroyed, and if they want to claim some back from the US, fair play. how as the U.K. participated?

Off the top of my head.

Parts for the jets fgs every country in the world sells sand buys from eachother should we not sell or buy parts then how about fuel to fly the jets food to feed the piolets where should we draw the line ?

"

golden fields

Surely Israel should pay to rebuild all the infrastructure they've destroyed, and if they want to claim some back from the US, fair play. how as the U.K. participated?

Off the top of my head.

Parts for the jets fgs every country in the world sells sand buys from eachother should we not sell or buy parts then how about fuel to fly the jets food to feed the piolets where should we draw the line ?

"

No idea what's going on here.

thornaby

Off the top of my head.

No idea what's going on here. "

are we responsible because we trade with Israel then ?

golden fields

Off the top of my head.

No idea what's going on here. are we responsible because we trade with Israel then ?"

Nope.

thornaby

Off the top of my head.

No idea what's going on here. are we responsible because we trade with Israel then ?

Nope."

im sure you said we participated tho

golden fields

Off the top of my head.

No idea what's going on here. are we responsible because we trade with Israel then ?

Nope.im sure you said we participated tho "

Correct.

thornaby

Off the top of my head.

Nope.im sure you said we participated tho

Correct. "

youve lost me mate your winning this argument for me

golden fields

Off the top of my head.

Nope.im sure you said we participated tho

Correct. youve lost me mate your winning this argument for me "

I have absolutely no idea what point you're making at all.

By *enSiskoMan 18 weeks ago

Cestus 3

Off the top of my head.

No idea what's going on here. are we responsible because we trade with Israel then ?"

Yes we are responsible, international law requires that when a genocide is taking place, then it is only responsible to stop the sale of arms, until said genocide has been investigated.

If proven then a ban is put into place.

Hence why there is a debate over the question of are we seeing a genocide, whilst we debate this sales of arms to Israel will continue.

See it is not all about the reasons for this massacre but those who profit from it the term is "disaster captialist"

By *eroy1000Man 18 weeks ago

milton keynes

Off the top of my head.

If it's in reference to the sale of arms to Israel then apart from the U.S. Germany and Italy are in for a hell of a bill

havant

"I am not one of these people with very strong views on this but it’s obvious that the Israeli strategy has evolved to destroy Gaza’s buildings and infrastructure so that it exists only as a tented camp from which many will voluntarily leave (probably in small boats to the EU.) That would leave it open to ‘settlement’ by Jewish Israelis. It would then be redeveloped. "

Yes - I fact published plans for towns have already been drawn up by the Israelis

havant

Yup 5th on the list.

***From wikipedia:

( only because of the Trident program give the uk a seat at the end of the table )

By *landAnnCouple 18 weeks ago

Inverness

Yup 5th on the list.

***From wikipedia:

----

confused.com

Are you talking about England being a superpower (as Tom mentioned above) or UK being a superpower? (5th in the world apparently) the convo flits between the 2...

By *batMan 18 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Yup 5th on the list.

5th on the list of World Superpowers."

Make your mind up! Is it England or the UK that’s 5th on this list?

You do know England and UK are not interchangeable terms?

Gbat

By *irldnCouple 18 weeks ago

Brighton

Yup 5th on the list.

Make your mind up! Is it England or the UK that’s 5th on this list?

You do know England and UK are not interchangeable terms?

Gbat "

Tom is from Essex and as all good Essex Boys know, only England matters and that only goes as far North as Luton

By *batMan 18 weeks ago

That’s as may be, but it wasn’t Tom saying it!

Gbat

Chelmsford

Yup 5th on the list.

***From wikipedia:

( only because of the Trident program give the uk a seat at the end of the table ) "

The Try Again Trident Program which plops a missile into the sea 20 meters from the sub ,?

Chelmsford

Yup 5th on the list.

***From wikipedia:

----

confused.com

Are you talking about England being a superpower (as Tom mentioned above) or UK being a superpower? (5th in the world apparently) the convo flits between the 2...

"

England no longers rules Scotland... Some Super Power ..

By *batMan 18 weeks ago

It's a long time since England ruled Scotland, Tom.

Look up the definition of Union, it'll help with your perspective.

Gbat

By *mateur100Man 18 weeks ago

nr faversham

How about helping out Ukraine?

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

"There are many areas of Israel, like the northern part, where muslims and Jews live side by side in peace. The muslims have the same rights as the Jews.

We should stop thinking about outdated apartheit via land grab and encourage a proper integration of the peoples like it was in the old days of Judea.

You don't read in the Bible "And Jesus gathered up his bow and arrow and went forth and, on the second day, killeth two muslim men and one muslim child. And he praised God, for that is what the God wanted."

"

https://www.adalah.org/en/law/index

Here's a whole list of discriminating laws against Israeli Arabs, in case people think that the 20% of Arabs are living with the same rights.

By *astandFeistyCouple 18 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"There are many areas of Israel, like the northern part, where muslims and Jews live side by side in peace. The muslims have the same rights as the Jews.

https://www.adalah.org/en/law/index

Here's a whole list of discriminating laws against Israeli Arabs, in case people think that the 20% of Arabs are living with the same rights."

I just had a quick look at a few of them. There's nothing that shows the laws differentiate for Arabs.

Chelmsford

How about helping out Ukraine?"

Sort out our potholes first

By *ostindreamsMan 18 weeks ago

London

Non-Muslims having lesser rights than Muslims is pretty much the norm in numerous Islamic countries. Yet no one calls them apartheid states.

golden fields

Sort out our potholes first "

Ukrainian potholes first. Then what?

By *mateur100Man 18 weeks ago

nr faversham

Sort out our potholes first

Ukrainian potholes first. Then what?"

Maybe the numerous towns, villages etc that have been destroyed by Putin as a direct result of our failure to defend them?

Chelmsford

Some reports say that Russia is already rebuilding some of the towns that they have taken. Some of those areas were Russian speaking they say

A former chief of Israel’s Mossad spy agency Tamir Pardo says he’s shocked by reports of threats made against an International Criminal Court prosecutor not to investigate alleged war crimes, comparing it to a move by an Italian mafia group.

By *estivalMan 18 weeks ago

borehamwood

how about we stop flogging that dead horse

Why?

By *iman2100Man 17 weeks ago

Glasgow

Alan "Howling Laud" Hope, Leader if the Monster Raving Loony Party, has pledged to recognise the country of Narnia, and rebuild it ... etc. etc. Just as believable.

Is Angela Rayner really so detached from the history of the area and reality? The British mandate for "Palestine" ended in May 1948. We do not need to go in there and mess things up again.

Announcing that the sovereign state of Israel, recognised by the UN for over 76 years, is in fact another country will only spark more conflict in the middle east.

If this sort of dangerous rethoric is picked up by other anti-semites it could easily lead to nuclear war. SKS take your deputy aside and explain to her the reality of the situation for God's sake.

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

Alan "Howling Laud" Hope, Leader if the Monster Raving Loony Party, has pledged to recognise the country of Narnia, and rebuild it ... etc. etc. Just as believable.

Is Angela Rayner really so detached from the history of the area and reality? The British mandate for "Palestine" ended in May 1948. We do not need to go in there and mess things up again.

Announcing that the sovereign state of Israel, recognised by the UN for over 76 years, is in fact another country will only spark more conflict in the middle east.

If this sort of dangerous rethoric is picked up by other anti-semites it could easily lead to nuclear war. SKS take your deputy aside and explain to her the reality of the situation for God's sake. "

It's the newest thing to parade ones virtues over .Do nothing but stick a flag up on social media to replace the Ukrainian one, pop down the town centre with a Palestinian scarf on a Saturday and have a bit of a chant outside the town hall before popping into the local coffee shop and doing their big shop. I'd bet a good portion of the people you see at these little events couldn't even tell you what river or what sea they're chanting about.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 17 weeks ago

golden fields

If this sort of dangerous rethoric is picked up by other anti-semites it could easily lead to nuclear war. SKS take your deputy aside and explain to her the reality of the situation for God's sake.

It's the newest thing to parade ones virtues over .Do nothing but stick a flag up on social media to replace the Ukrainian one, pop down the town centre with a Palestinian scarf on a Saturday and have a bit of a chant outside the town hall before popping into the local coffee shop and doing their big shop. I'd bet a good portion of the people you see at these little events couldn't even tell you what river or what sea they're chanting about. "

Definitely, everyone who opposes the mass slaughter of innocent people is 100% exactly as you describe to a T.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 17 weeks ago

Chelmsford

It's the newest thing to parade ones virtues over .Do nothing but stick a flag up on social media to replace the Ukrainian one, pop down the town centre with a Palestinian scarf on a Saturday and have a bit of a chant outside the town hall before popping into the local coffee shop and doing their big shop. I'd bet a good portion of the people you see at these little events couldn't even tell you what river or what sea they're chanting about. "

A good post

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 17 weeks ago

Chelmsford

It's the newest thing to parade ones virtues over .Do nothing but stick a flag up on social media to replace the Ukrainian one, pop down the town centre with a Palestinian scarf on a Saturday and have a bit of a chant outside the town hall before popping into the local coffee shop and doing their big shop. I'd bet a good portion of the people you see at these little events couldn't even tell you what river or what sea they're chanting about.

Definitely, everyone who opposes the mass slaughter of innocent people is 100% exactly as you describe to a T."

Thousands slaughtered on both sides it seems

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 17 weeks ago

golden fields

Definitely, everyone who opposes the mass slaughter of innocent people is 100% exactly as you describe to a T.

Thousands slaughtered on both sides it seems "

Anyone who speaks up is just "parading their virtues".

By *irkby coupleCouple 16 weeks ago

Kirkby

After Israel have finished blowing it up, they will slowly rebuild and claim the land as their own.

By *exy_HornyCouple 16 weeks ago

Leigh

The Russians and their Iranian allies have done a good job of distracting the West from the more important war in Europe.

While the virtue signalling left, and most of the press, concentrate on an unimportant bit of desert war creeps inexorably closer to our shores.

It is also sad that so many voters in the next general election don't consider themselves to be British, therefore allow foreign affairs such as Gaza to influence their votes.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 16 weeks ago

golden fields

"The Russians and their Iranian allies have done a good job of distracting the West from the more important war in Europe.

While the virtue signalling left, and most of the press, concentrate on an unimportant bit of desert war creeps inexorably closer to our shores.

It is also sad that so many voters in the next general election don't consider themselves to be British, therefore allow foreign affairs such as Gaza to influence their votes."

Some British people have empathy too.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 16 weeks ago

Border of London

"The Russians and their Iranian allies have done a good job of distracting the West from the more important war in Europe.

It is also sad that so many voters in the next general election don't consider themselves to be British, therefore allow foreign affairs such as Gaza to influence their votes.

Some British people have empathy too."

It's fascinating how so much of that empathy is so concentrated on one very specific tiny, geographical, political and religious spot.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Four more hostages freed from Hamas. Does this show that the Israel tactics are working?

golden fields

"Four more hostages freed from Hamas. Does this show that the Israel tactics are working?"

They are working.

- Tens of thousands dead

- Millions homeless

- Infrastructure destroyed

- More radicalisation in Gaza

- More danger for Israel from attacks

- More war

- More profit

- $$$$$$$$$$

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

"Four more hostages freed from Hamas. Does this show that the Israel tactics are working?"

Yeah right….

IDF has taken an UNUSUAL MOVE to free four of their hostages from Gaza, rather than kill them in another airstrike. 4:41 ratio

41 killed by IDF and 4 freed.

By *exy_HornyCouple 16 weeks ago

Leigh

Some British people have empathy too."

Empathy for 37 million Ukrainians whose country has been viciously attacked.

Empathy for Israel who were caught napping by crazed terrorists.

No empathy or sympathy for those who have allowed their leaders to start the pointless wars.

golden fields

No empathy or sympathy for those who have allowed their leaders to start the pointless wars."

Sorry I should have been more specific.

Some British people have empathy for victims of conflict and war, regardless of the nationality/ethnicity/religion of the victims.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 16 weeks ago

Border of London

No empathy or sympathy for those who have allowed their leaders to start the pointless wars.

Sorry I should have been more specific.

Some British people have empathy for victims of conflict and war, regardless of the nationality/ethnicity/religion of the victims. "

Some British people do. Absolutely.

It still seems that some British people (perhaps more) have an incredibly focused empathy for a specific group of people in a tiny geographical region, to the general exclusion (or at least relative trivialisation) of the rest of the world.

No empathy or sympathy for those who have allowed their leaders to start the pointless wars."

Sweet, this was released 30 years ago:

https://youtube.com/shorts/e76wclj4Ri8?feature=shared

Your empathy is muddled and misguided.

Chelmsford

The two sides will sort it out in time..

It's just posturing on both sides

By *owestoft ManMan 16 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Pretty much all wars cause death, destruction and hate. Sadly it creates a lot of ignorance among those who have never been involved in any of it. But seems to be the normal after most of the wars for the international community to rebuild all. Hopefully Israel will get rid of Hamas and the other Islamic terrorists and make it safe to life in Gaza for all. Then the International community will be able to go in and safely build the place up again. Sadly from what I've heard from people living in the area, conflict is something that is an ongoing normality for the whole area. A bit like in Africa.

"Pretty much all wars cause death, destruction and hate. Sadly it creates a lot of ignorance among those who have never been involved in any of it. But seems to be the normal after most of the wars for the international community to rebuild all. Hopefully Israel will get rid of Hamas and the other Islamic terrorists and make it safe to life in Gaza for all. Then the International community will be able to go in and safely build the place up again. Sadly from what I've heard from people living in the area, conflict is something that is an ongoing normality for the whole area. A bit like in Africa."

Let me correct this for you

Pretty much all wars cause death, destruction and hate. Sadly it creates a lot of ignorance among those who have never been involved in any of it. But seems to be the normal after most of the wars for the international community to rebuild all. Hopefully Russia will get rid of Ukrainian terrorists and the other nazi terrorists and make it safe to life in Kiev for all. Then the International community will be able to go in and safely build the place up again. Sadly from what I've heard from people living in the area, conflict is something that is an ongoing normality for the whole area. A bit like in Middle East

Chelmsford

"Pretty much all wars cause death, destruction and hate. Sadly it creates a lot of ignorance among those who have never been involved in any of it. But seems to be the normal after most of the wars for the international community to rebuild all. Hopefully Israel will get rid of Hamas and the other Islamic terrorists and make it safe to life in Gaza for all. Then the International community will be able to go in and safely build the place up again. Sadly from what I've heard from people living in the area, conflict is something that is an ongoing normality for the whole area. A bit like in Africa."

Not sure why the so called international community should rebuild Palestine. Charitable donations yes but not at English taxpayers expense. It's got bugger all to do with England

By *exyusMan 16 weeks ago

halifax

how about Hamas and Iran together with other supporters pay for it

Chelmsford

"how about Hamas and Iran together with other supporters pay for it"

Gets Tom's vote

» Add a new message to this topic