Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 5 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Bring it on!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 5 weeks ago

Leeds

Finally.....

Someone we actually elected would be good.

Mrs

By *uzie69xTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Maidstone

A general erection? Lovely, I hope it's hung...!

By *aribbean King 1985Man 5 weeks ago

South West London

Fuck Tories and Fuck Labour time for Reform

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 5 weeks ago

golden fields

"Finally.....

Mrs "

You missed the stories and fantasies section.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan 5 weeks ago

Torquay

Vote for me and I will turn the rain off

golden fields

"Fuck Tories and Fuck Labour time for Reform"

More racist teachers and less science?

Doesn't sound great. Hopefully the electorate won't stoop low enough to vote in any reform MPs. One has been bad enough.

By *ot to giggleWoman 5 weeks ago

Coventry

yeah who next !!

South West London

[Removed by poster at 22/05/24 18:05:05]

South West London

Oh there be one Reform MP believe me and thats all it takes

golden fields

"Oh there be one Reform MP believe me and thats all it takes

"

There already is one. He spends most of his time insulting and attacking the electorate.

By *anesjhCouple 5 weeks ago

LONDON.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 5 weeks ago

Leeds

"Finally.....

Mrs

You missed the stories and fantasies section. "

I know, I know, but I can be hopeful.

Mrs

By *atnip make me purrWoman 5 weeks ago

Reading

Yeah who wants those pesky immigrants and those who want a future for the earth.

South West London

Why do people keep saying Reform are racists when only 2 polictical parties have been reported for being racists by The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) which were the BNP and you guessed it LABOUR

By *elaninMaverickWoman 5 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

Not much other choice between the two privately educated straight white men. What reform? it would never happen.

By *avexxMan 5 weeks ago

cheshire

"A general erection? Lovely, I hope it's hung...!"

near Putney Heath

"Fuck Tories and Fuck Labour time for Reform

Yeah who wants those pesky immigrants and those who want a future for the earth. "

I'm a pesky immigrant..albeit a legal one.

By *ambertMan 5 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"

It takes a lot more than one

South West London

Yeah who wants those pesky immigrants and those who want a future for the earth. "

They for immigration but want it restricted and controlled nothing wrong with that. Would be wrong to have a complete ban on immigration but also wrong to have a open door border which Tories are doing right now and Labour are likely to do if they were elected (which I hope not)

near Putney Heath

"Why do people keep saying Reform are racists when only 2 polictical parties have been reported for being racists by The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) which were the BNP and you guessed it LABOUR"

Nigel Farage gives me the Heebeejeebees more than Sunak or Starmer.

By *naswingdressWoman 5 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

Did you take civics in school? Do you understand how parliament works?

golden fields

"Why do people keep saying Reform are racists when only 2 polictical parties have been reported for being racists by The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) which were the BNP and you guessed it LABOUR"

It's in their policies. Have a read. Listen to their rhetoric too.

They also think science isn't real.

Their not fit to manage the automated grill at a McDonald's, never mind the country.

South West London

Actually I might vote for the Workers Party

golden fields

Yeah who wants those pesky immigrants and those who want a future for the earth. They for immigration but want it restricted and controlled nothing wrong with that. Would be wrong to have a complete ban on immigration but also wrong to have a open door border which Tories are doing right now and Labour are likely to do if they were elected (which I hope not)"

There is no "open door" policy. That's 100% made up nonsense to scare people into voting for pricks like Reform who couldn't give a shit about British people or the country.

By *esiGalGuy123Man 5 weeks ago

Find me..

Neither getting our vote!

South West London

Did you take civics in school? Do you understand how parliament works?"

Yes I do

By *esiGalGuy123Man 5 weeks ago

Find me..

"Actually I might vote for the Workers Party "

Yes!!!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 5 weeks ago

A party leaves and the other party picks up the mess they left behind, The new party moans there isn't much they can do and blames the shit show on the last party, We vote again and the lying cheating corrupt shit show repeats over and over,

Its like a bad dream that we can't wake up from

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah who wants those pesky immigrants and those who want a future for the earth. They for immigration but want it restricted and controlled nothing wrong with that. Would be wrong to have a complete ban on immigration but also wrong to have a open door border which Tories are doing right now and Labour are likely to do if they were elected (which I hope not)

There is no "open door" policy. That's 100% made up nonsense to scare people into voting for pricks like Reform who couldn't give a shit about British people or the country. "

Stuff like this is proof that people like Reform think that they can lie because reading is hard.

Unfortunately, they seem to be right

Manchester (she/her)

"A party leaves and the other party picks up the mess they left behind, The new party moans there isn't much they can do and blames the shit show on the last party, We vote again and the lying cheating corrupt shit show repeats over and over,

Its like a bad dream that we can't wake up from"

It sure beats blaming the party that haven't been in power for fourteen years for the shitshow you created

By *oody BMan 5 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

Politics forum!!

South West London

"Why do people keep saying Reform are racists when only 2 polictical parties have been reported for being racists by The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) which were the BNP and you guessed it LABOUR

Their not fit to manage the automated grill at a McDonald's, never mind the country."

Whats wrong with controlling immigration? They dont a blanket ban on it which would be wrong but cant have an open border either to a point it puts extreme pressure on public services

golden fields

"Why do people keep saying Reform are racists when only 2 polictical parties have been reported for being racists by The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) which were the BNP and you guessed it LABOUR

Their not fit to manage the automated grill at a McDonald's, never mind the country. Whats wrong with controlling immigration?

"

Nothing, immigration is currently controlled.

"

They dont a blanket ban on it which would be wrong but cant have an open border either to a point it puts extreme pressure on public services "

We don't have an open border.

South West London

Yeah who wants those pesky immigrants and those who want a future for the earth. They for immigration but want it restricted and controlled nothing wrong with that. Would be wrong to have a complete ban on immigration but also wrong to have a open door border which Tories are doing right now and Labour are likely to do if they were elected (which I hope not)

There is no "open door" policy. That's 100% made up nonsense to scare people into voting for pricks like Reform who couldn't give a shit about British people or the country. "

you say that but if you think letting in I think 745000 of immigrants in the country from the last statistics is good then you're crazy. The country doesnt build half that amount of properties every year to house those numbers. So again Im not against immigration, I love it and I want it to continue but it has to be done on much lower and sustainable levels

By *ambertMan 5 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Their not fit to manage the automated grill at a McDonald's, never mind the country. Whats wrong with controlling immigration? They dont a blanket ban on it which would be wrong but cant have an open border either to a point it puts extreme pressure on public services "

Because "one in one out" wouldn't work, the infrastructure alone to support that would cost billions.

They wanna scrap CRT, and prioritise getting military veterans in to running the police?

Nothing wrong with military vets in the police, but when a stated policy is to give priority to all civilian police authorities you start to get a quasi military force, as opposed to police.

They wanna leave the EHCR. And replace it with....what?

near Putney Heath

Did you take civics in school? Do you understand how parliament works?"

Lol! Most people do not understand. I did international relations and law at uni which is a politics degree. I know it's pointless arguing with them....unless they actually work in the government/ministry of justice.

golden fields

There is no "open door" policy. That's 100% made up nonsense to scare people into voting for pricks like Reform who couldn't give a shit about British people or the country. you say that but if you think letting in I think 745000 of immigrants in the country from the last statistics is good then you're crazy.

"

This is government policy. They decided we needed people seeing as we don't have people coming from the EU.

This is not an "open door" policy.

"

The country doesnt build half that amount of properties every year to house those numbers.

So again Im not against immigration, I love it and I want it to continue but it has to be done on much lower and sustainable levels"

The country needs immigration to fill jobs. Immigrants have a net positive impact on the economy.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 5 weeks ago

Reading

Yeah who wants those pesky immigrants and those who want a future for the earth.

I'm a pesky immigrant..albeit a legal one. "

And most welcome you are too. My mum is Swiss so also an immigrant

Manchester (she/her)

Their not fit to manage the automated grill at a McDonald's, never mind the country. Whats wrong with controlling immigration? They dont a blanket ban on it which would be wrong but cant have an open border either to a point it puts extreme pressure on public services

Because "one in one out" wouldn't work, the infrastructure alone to support that would cost billions.

They wanna scrap CRT, and prioritise getting military veterans in to running the police?

Nothing wrong with military vets in the police, but when a stated policy is to give priority to all civilian police authorities you start to get a quasi military force, as opposed to police.

They wanna leave the EHCR. And replace it with....what?"

Cruelty.

"I didn't think the Leopards Eating Face party would eat *my* face!"

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man 5 weeks ago

District 13

Controversially I’ll be throwing my vote I don’t trust a word of shit they ALL spout

Their manifestos are just a list of “if we bother” and when even a slight turn of fortune indicates towards a manifesto pledge it’s always “see what we did, we’re the best” bollocks to it all

South West London

There is no "open door" policy. That's 100% made up nonsense to scare people into voting for pricks like Reform who couldn't give a shit about British people or the country. you say that but if you think letting in I think 745000 of immigrants in the country from the last statistics is good then you're crazy.

This is government policy. They decided we needed people seeing as we don't have people coming from the EU.

The country doesnt build half that amount of properties every year to house those numbers.

So again Im not against immigration, I love it and I want it to continue but it has to be done on much lower and sustainable levels

The country needs immigration to fill jobs. Immigrants have a net positive impact on the economy. "

and thats good Im not arguing against that my point is dont you think immigration levels are a bit too high? If not then we have to agree to disagree

golden fields

"Controversially I’ll be throwing my vote I don’t trust a word of shit they ALL spout

Their manifestos are just a list of “if we bother” and when even a slight turn of fortune indicates towards a manifesto pledge it’s always “see what we did, we’re the best” bollocks to it all "

Personally I think that not voting is a valid choice. I don't think the system is set up to serve the country or British people, it exists to keep the power and wealth where it is, at the top.

But are there any smaller parties that would represent whatever your personal views are?

golden fields

So again Im not against immigration, I love it and I want it to continue but it has to be done on much lower and sustainable levels

The country needs immigration to fill jobs. Immigrants have a net positive impact on the economy. and thats good Im not arguing against that my point is dont you think immigration levels are a bit too high? If not then we have to agree to disagree"

Honestly, not sure.

Even if they were I don't think the country needs even more hate based politics designed to divide people and serve the ultra rich. So I won't be voting Reform.

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Bodmin

Move Into the politics bin (area) please

near Putney Heath

I studied the EU at university. Politically and the legal side. I now work in a supermarket and I have to read the labels as to where the food comes from.

Majority of our food is now grown and made outside of Britain but the average British person reading the Daily Mail...eww foreigners...When they blocked the lorries bring the food from France, people had a meltdown as all we grow in the UK is potatoes, cabbage and apples.....

Happy to eat immigrant food and use immigrant manufactured consumer items but the actual human immigrants? no thanks.

I say nothing because my mom and my granddad were the Windrush generation came built the NHS and the transport system.....Lost count of how many I know worked for British Steel and mining and all the nurses and doctors in my hospital are immigrants....

I also work with a lot of immigrants because most British young people do not want to work in a supermarket.

I'm an old millennial, I value job security over whatever it is they did to workers during the pandemic.

District 13

"Controversially I’ll be throwing my vote I don’t trust a word of shit they ALL spout

Their manifestos are just a list of “if we bother” and when even a slight turn of fortune indicates towards a manifesto pledge it’s always “see what we did, we’re the best” bollocks to it all

Personally I think that not voting is a valid choice. I don't think the system is set up to serve the country or British people, it exists to keep the power and wealth where it is, at the top.

But are there any smaller parties that would represent whatever your personal views are?"

Valid but I’ve read some bits from most parties and can not feel any faith/trust

By *itygamesMan 5 weeks ago

UK

lets be honest , in the last 20 years (for example) has voting/who's in power ever bettered nhs ,schooling, policing , fire service , bills , etc etc etc ........i think not .

they read off a script preaching what there going to do but it never happens good or bad.

and they fib..

like the royal mail

even plastic for example , we are going to stop plastic ruining the sea . rivers lakes where its dumped,, milk still in plastic , used to be cardboard, supermarket carrier bags 30p , just makes supermarket richer

its all cods wallop

golden fields

But are there any smaller parties that would represent whatever your personal views are?

Valid but I’ve read some bits from most parties and can not feel any faith/trust "

Manchester (she/her)

Valid but I’ve read some bits from most parties and can not feel any faith/trust "

I think a lot of us are in that position. Politicians suck.

I'll be placing my vote for the party I feel most likely to be able to take us away from the difficult place we are now, or at least put the steps in place.

By *os19Man 5 weeks ago

Edmonton

After 14 years of Conservative governments I think it’s time for a change.I think it’s time to vote Labour

District 13

Valid but I’ve read some bits from most parties and can not feel any faith/trust

I'll be placing my vote for the party I feel most likely to be able to take us away from the difficult place we are now, or at least put the steps in place."

I’ll keep a close eye on election candidates knocking the door and posting leaflets listening to what is said and like you if anything I hear or read leading up to crunch day changes my mind I may vote but currently my vote is OUT

District 13

I'll be placing my vote for the party I feel most likely to be able to take us away from the difficult place we are now, or at least put the steps in place.

I’ll keep a close eye on election candidates knocking the door and posting leaflets listening to what is said and like you if anything I hear or read leading up to crunch day changes my mind I may vote but currently my vote is OUT "

Also and regardless I’ll never vote labour, that change I’ve never felt would be savvy and reflect on Blair days

Manchester (she/her)

I’ll keep a close eye on election candidates knocking the door and posting leaflets listening to what is said and like you if anything I hear or read leading up to crunch day changes my mind I may vote but currently my vote is OUT "

Fair enough. More power to you.

By *melie LALWoman 5 weeks ago

Peterborough

The country needs immigration to fill jobs. Immigrants have a net positive impact on the economy. and thats good Im not arguing against that my point is dont you think immigration levels are a bit too high? If not then we have to agree to disagree"

Yeah far too high, all down to the 1-2% entering via the boats

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

"

No, there won't.

golden fields

No, there won't. "

In fairness, there is one now.