FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > It's Official - the Zombie Apocalypse is coming . . .

It's Official - the Zombie Apocalypse is coming . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

https://news.sky.com/story/britons-should-have-three-days-worth-of-tinned-food-and-water-government-says-13141114

Get Prepping folks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otMe66Man 5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Did Sky have a heads up on the election date

By *irldnCouple 5 weeks ago

Brighton

I reckon Oliver Dowden has shares in a wnd up torch company, and John West.

By *ostindreamsMan 5 weeks ago

London

They forgot to mention tissue paper. These people never learn from past mistakes.

By *oulderingBearMan 5 weeks ago

Falme

"Did Sky have a heads up on the election date "

My friend who has indefinite leave to remain status recieved an email at 10.04 from Electoral Services asking if they were still living in the country and expected to be eligible to vote. I think this was was not as snap decision as appears but unnecessarily shrouded in mystery.

Brighton

"Did Sky have a heads up on the election date

My friend who has indefinite leave to remain status recieved an email at 10.04 from Electoral Services asking if they were still living in the country and expected to be eligible to vote. I think this was was not as snap decision as appears but unnecessarily shrouded in mystery."

The entire Civil Service have had to be prepared for an election to be called in 2024 at any given moment. They have multiple plans in place. That way they can take action immediately.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 5 weeks ago

golden fields

Falme

My friend who has indefinite leave to remain status recieved an email at 10.04 from Electoral Services asking if they were still living in the country and expected to be eligible to vote. I think this was was not as snap decision as appears but unnecessarily shrouded in mystery.

The entire Civil Service have had to be prepared for an election to be called in 2024 at any given moment. They have multiple plans in place. That way they can take action immediately."

Yes but the timing was deliciously suspicious

They did, actually. They were reporting 4th July 20 mins before the official announcement. Not usually like Sky to be ahead of the curve on breaking.

"

The entire Civil Service have had to be prepared for an election to be called in 2024 at any given moment. They have multiple plans in place. That way they can take action immediately.

Yes but the timing was deliciously suspicious "

How so?

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 5 weeks ago

Cumbria

They did, actually. They were reporting 4th July 20 mins before the official announcement. Not usually like Sky to be ahead of the curve on breaking."

Loads of outlets were reporting it, Twitter was awash with tweets about it.

Brighton

Yes but the timing was deliciously suspicious "

Honestly not suspicious, actually highly organised and efficient!

By *idnight RamblerMan 5 weeks ago

Pershore

Honestly not suspicious, actually highly organised and efficient!"

Indeed, a tribute to the urgency and efficiency of private enterprise

Falme

"

How so?"

Receiving an email asking "umm were just checking if you want to vote" the morning that the man who decides when was refusing to saw when in front of parliament when 5 hours later going, yeah OK then.

Tis the stuff of conspiracy theories of you were so inclined to think that way.

By *ools and the brainCouple 5 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

The teen-agers are going to take over anyone over 19 who doesn't own a hoodie and sliders is being advised to stay indoors and barricade themselves in..... until teatime when the kid's are hungry and want food.

» Add a new message to this topic