FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > President Joe Biden twice confused Gaza with Ukraine

President Joe Biden twice confused Gaza with Ukraine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exxyyDy11 OP   Man 30 weeks ago

North West

From Sky News

Mr Biden twice mistakenly referred to airdrops to help Ukraine - leaving White House officials to clarify that he was in fact talking about Gaza.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 30 weeks ago

golden fields

"From Sky News

Mr Biden twice mistakenly referred to airdrops to help Ukraine - leaving White House officials to clarify that he was in fact talking about Gaza."

Shocking behaviour for a world leader.

He should stand aside and let someone else run in the next election.

North West

"From Sky News

Mr Biden twice mistakenly referred to airdrops to help Ukraine - leaving White House officials to clarify that he was in fact talking about Gaza.

He should stand aside and let someone else run in the next election."

Agreed. Especially when he is the President of the most powerful country on earth. Though I'm not sure if the alternative choices will be any better.

By *otMe66Man 30 weeks ago

Terra Firma

He will not be potus come the end of the year

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

"He will not be potus come the end of the year"

Give his opponent, that’s not a positive thing.

North West

"He will not be potus come the end of the year

Give his opponent, that’s not a positive thing."

Just goes to show how polarised the US is. And it has had a ripple effect across the Western world.

By *otMe66Man 30 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Give his opponent, that’s not a positive thing."

2nd time lucky?

North West

Give his opponent, that’s not a positive thing.

2nd time lucky?"

I have a strong feeling Biden is going to lose this November. Just a gut feeling.

Trump is also showing obvious cognitive decline. It beggars belief that there isn’t a younger, fitter, more competent person out there as a president elect.

By *igNick1381Man 30 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

I think they'll stick with Biden through the election then have him stand down after

I think if they do it ore election they have to go through primaries etc which is a ball ache from what I understand of their politics

By *ostindreamsMan 30 weeks ago

London

It's seriously shocking that both the parties are continuing with the 2 candidates, given the visible health issues that is definitely going to affect their work. This is the president job of a country, ffs.

North West

"I think they'll stick with Biden through the election then have him stand down after

I think if they do it ore election they have to go through primaries etc which is a ball ache from what I understand of their politics "

Seems the sensible option. But let's be honest. Sensibility has not been in US politics for a long time. So I am not sure if he will be asked to step down, should he get a 2nd term.

By *irldnCouple 30 weeks ago

Brighton

The USA has a choice:

1. Dum

2. Dummerer

Trump is probably the smartest president. Definitely one of, if not the most smart. That’s what they say, not me, but you know, some people. Important people say he’s smart. The smartest people say he’s smart. Big smarts.

By *andE2000Man 30 weeks ago

Bathgate

"From Sky News

Mr Biden twice mistakenly referred to airdrops to help Ukraine - leaving White House officials to clarify that he was in fact talking about Gaza."

He confuged Egypt with Mexico a couple weeks ago lol

By *uddy laneMan 30 weeks ago

dudley

The bloke has spent his whole political career trying to get the potus position and now he is there he is not getting any enjoyment from it by the looks of it.

By *hilloutMan 30 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Nothing less to be expected from someone clearly suffering from frailty and dementia. Unbelievable so many people refuse to admit this.

Ironic that someone like that would be helming the U.S.A. as it disintegrates as a world power and as a country.

“We have languages coming into our country, nobody that speaks those languages. They’re truly foreign languages. Nobody speaks them.”

America deserves better.

golden fields

"Nothing less to be expected from someone clearly suffering from frailty and dementia. Unbelievable so many people refuse to admit this.

Ironic that someone like that would be helming the U.S.A. as it disintegrates as a world power and as a country."

He only gets away with it because even being a forgetful doddery old confused man, he's still head and shoulders above the last guy.

Neither of them should be in control of the TV remote, never mind a country.

"Nothing less to be expected from someone clearly suffering from frailty and dementia. Unbelievable so many people refuse to admit this.

Ironic that someone like that would be helming the U.S.A. as it disintegrates as a world power and as a country.

He only gets away with it because even being a forgetful doddery old confused man, he's still head and shoulders above the last guy.

Neither of them should be in control of the TV remote, never mind a country. "

I don't care who's better than who. No one in that position of power should persist if they're not in full control of their mental faculties.

golden fields

I don't care who's better than who. No one in that position of power should persist if they're not in full control of their mental faculties."

Par for the course over there since 2016.

I don't care who's better than who. No one in that position of power should persist if they're not in full control of their mental faculties.

Par for the course over there since 2016."

I don't agree on that. His predecessor was many things but not senile.

The last great American President who wasn't a capture of the deep state was JFK. We all see how he ended up.

"From Sky News

What only twice well he's getting better then

The world is safe !!!!

golden fields

Par for the course over there since 2016.

I don't agree on that. His predecessor was many things but not senile.

The last great American President who wasn't a capture of the deep state was JFK. We all see how he ended up."

Maybe not senile, but extremely stupid, disconnected, and insecure.

Similar result.

By *usybee73Man 30 weeks ago

in the sticks

I.i.r.c didn't Reagan have dementia when serving?

Only goes to show, those in the top seat aren't the ones in power ...

By *emptation6580Couple 30 weeks ago

playa de ingles

Does make you wonder why no younger people are ever up for candidacy for potus let alone get elected.

Is it because the elder generation are more susceptible to outside influences and therefore it’s never the person in office that actually wields the baton of power?

Just my opinion…….xx

By *ermbiMan 29 weeks ago

Ballyshannon

Interesting to see all the medical opinions on here with their non medical degrees and backgrounds. Sky news has been on about Bidens cognitive ability for quite a while now. Given what this man has to take in daily and decide upon surely a break can be given when the names of places have been given incorrectly. None of us walk in his shoes daily so we don't know the awesome responsibility of his office.

By *melie LALWoman 29 weeks ago

Peterborough

"From Sky News

He should stand aside and let someone else run in the next election."

He is giving the presidency to the republicans!

Peterborough

"

Clearly? No, the only thing that is clear is his memory issues. Yes he could have dementia, yes he could have frailty, but also he could have recurrent UTIs, be dehydrated, have hyponatraemia... No clinician worth their salt would diagnose someone without a face to face assessment, blood tests and imaging.

But what do I know

Peterborough

"I.i.r.c didn't Reagan have dementia when serving?

Only goes to show, those in the top seat aren't the ones in power ..."

I remember as a child they called him the puppet president.

By *ornucopiaMan 29 weeks ago

Bexley

"The USA has a choice:

1. Dum

2. Dummerer

"

It beggars belief that either is a candidate.

All helps to boost my depression about present day life, however.

By *irldnCouple 29 weeks ago

Brighton

"Does make you wonder why no younger people are ever up for candidacy for potus let alone get elected.

Is it because the elder generation are more susceptible to outside influences and therefore it’s never the person in office that actually wields the baton of power?

Just my opinion…….xx"

I believe the US constitution requires candidates for POTUS to be at least 35.

By *otMe66Man 29 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"Does make you wonder why no younger people are ever up for candidacy for potus let alone get elected.

Just my opinion…….xx

I believe the US constitution requires candidates for POTUS to be at least 35."

I'm no expert in US politics, but POTUS is not something you simply walk into.

Party and ultimately the people are choosing who that will be.

A candidate needs a track record of success, money and backing and I guess that is where age plays a part. To get to a place of being noticed amongst many hopefuls is going to be a challenge if they are not seasoned, with their own money and have attracted loyal support of many years.

Brighton

Just my opinion…….xx

I'm no expert in US politics, but POTUS is not something you simply walk into.

Party and ultimately the people are choosing who that will be.

A candidate needs a track record of success, money and backing and I guess that is where age plays a part. To get to a place of being noticed amongst many hopefuls is going to be a challenge if they are not seasoned, with their own money and have attracted loyal support of many years. "

Indeed. Theodore Roosevelt was 42 and JFK was 43.

By *astandFeistyCouple 29 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Just my opinion…….xx

I believe the US constitution requires candidates for POTUS to be at least 35."

That's correct. There are plenty of younger candidates but they just don't have the support that the main 2 enjoy. Guaranteed Vivek comes back much stronger next time round and he'll be early 40s

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 29 weeks ago

nearby

Hard to believe the same person

Enables tens of billions of military aid to a country that has been invaded

And supplies 15,000+ bombs to another country that is the invader resulting in the murder of 30,0000 people

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 03/03/24 11:03:32]

Terra Firma

"Hard to believe the same person

And supplies 15,000+ bombs to another country that is the invader resulting in the murder of 30,0000 people "

Why is that hard to believe? Do you think that Russia and hamas are not getting weapons supplied to them? What is the difference in your view?

Peterborough

Just my opinion…….xx

"

A maximum of 75.

By *estivalMan 29 weeks ago

borehamwood

Just my opinion…….xx"

it because they need to be there for years to get properly compromised once they are compromised they will do watever there owners want, hey presto the ones really running things have there public face for the great unwashed to fire there anger at,

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 29 weeks ago

golden fields

"Hard to believe the same person

And supplies 15,000+ bombs to another country that is the invader resulting in the murder of 30,0000 people "

Someone's getting extremely rich.

Brighton

Apparently Trump keeps confusing Biden and Obama!

By *uddy laneMan 29 weeks ago

dudley

"Apparently Trump keeps confusing Biden and Obama!

"

Mr trump may use his obvious cognitive decline to be given leniency in court proceedings similarly to president biden.

By *abioMan 29 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

And Haley with pelosi….

And EJ Carroll (the woman he SA) with his 2nd wife….

But we shall see… trump didn’t have a great weekend memory wise either

By *exxyyDy11 OP   Man 29 weeks ago

North West

And Haley with pelosi….

But we shall see… trump didn’t have a great weekend memory wise either "

Two terrible choices. Seems like the American electorate are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

By *wosmilersCouple 29 weeks ago

Heathrowish

Red button or green button.....ooops.

By *ornucopiaMan 29 weeks ago

Bexley

What's the chance of the presidential aircraft getting renamed either

'Orange One' or 'Sleepy One'

depending upon who wins?

By *abioMan 29 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

And Haley with pelosi….

But we shall see… trump didn’t have a great weekend memory wise either

Two terrible choices. Seems like the American electorate are stuck between a rock and a hard place. "

I have said throughout this entire process that I genuinely believe that Biden would not have run for reelection if trump had not either….

But hey ho… 2028…. I think on both sides there are some potential fascinating contests.. I may talk about the democratic side at some point, because I think the Republican side is very much a shitshow at the moment….

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

Biden implied on two occasions Wednesday that his uncle met a grisly end at the hands of cannibals after his plane was shot down by the enemy over New Guinea. That cannibal also said he tasted like shit

By *irkby coupleCouple 22 weeks ago

Kirkby

I don’t see why this is such a big deal.

He probably deals with both Ukraine an gaza on a daily basis, they are both war zones and both have people who require aid. I think it’s simply just a mistake, no big deal, move on.

By *oxychick35Couple 22 weeks ago

thornaby

Because he’s a very old man and asnt got the m me rental capacity now it’s shocking ppl that age running the world ffs

By *ikeSM23Man 21 weeks ago

Manchester

"I don’t see why this is such a big deal.

He probably deals with both Ukraine a gaza on a daily basis, they are both war zones and both have people who require aid. I think it’s simply just a mistake, no big deal, move on."

Totally agree with above.

And would add that the US gov (irrelevant of whoever is in charge) is ‘actually’ dealing with potential other catastrophic hotspots; Iran, Taiwan and North Korea, I’m surprised there are not more slip-ups when briefing the media.

By *iman2100Man 21 weeks ago

Glasgow

"From Sky News

Trump said about Jan 6th, “Nikki Haley, you know they, do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it.

All of it, because of lots of things like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guard, whatever they want. They turned it down.

They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people,” Nikki Haley (Republican) was Trump's own Ambassador to the UN.

No one felt they could correct Trump who was in fact talking about Nancy Pelosi and lying about offering any support at all.

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

South Park did an episode a few years back explaining the American political system.

It's always a choice between some douche and a turd sandwich.

» Add a new message to this topic