FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > mr rules breaks them

mr rules breaks them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

so it seems whiter than white SKS is being investigated for constantly being late declaring gifts.

Who would have though it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so it seems whiter than white SKS is being investigated for constantly being late declaring gifts.

Who would have though it?"

Oh dear. He definitely needs to resign now. Has the guy no shame..?

near ipswich

"so it seems whiter than white SKS is being investigated for constantly being late declaring gifts.

Oh dear. He definitely needs to resign now. Has the guy no shame..?"

I think thats a bit harsh i just found it ironic that mr rules has clearly broken then but instead of holding his hands up he says he doesnt think he has broken them. no wonder he is not a barrister anymore.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Unlike Johnson who actually asks his Russian backed foreign friends for stuff worth tens of thousands of pounds (gold wallpaper or child care money anyone?) then prevaricates and downright lies about receiving it. The industrial scale of corruption of the current government is almost too large to conceive. Johnson is a cancer at the heart of government, a rot that destroys everything it touches, that has spread to infect so many aspects of society that England is almost beyond redemption. It would perhaps be a mercy if Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland cut their ties to this utterly disunited kingdom and allowed England to expire from its embrace of diseased kleptocratic governance.

near ipswich

"Unlike Johnson who actually asks his Russian backed foreign friends for stuff worth tens of thousands of pounds (gold wallpaper or child care money anyone?) then prevaricates and downright lies about receiving it. The industrial scale of corruption of the current government is almost too large to conceive. Johnson is a cancer at the heart of government, a rot that destroys everything it touches, that has spread to infect so many aspects of society that England is almost beyond redemption. It would perhaps be a mercy if Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland cut their ties to this utterly disunited kingdom and allowed England to expire from its embrace of diseased kleptocratic governance."
yeah but the thread is about starmer.

But but but but this surely must be a deflection from partygate or covidgate or cow&gate or 5bargate?

near ipswich

"But but but but this surely must be a deflection from partygate or covidgate or cow&gate or 5bargate? "
No deflection just a statement of fact is talking about anything other than boris now deemed as a deflection in this forum?

"But but but but this surely must be a deflection from partygate or covidgate or cow&gate or 5bargate? No deflection just a statement of fact is talking about anything other than boris now deemed as a deflection in this forum?"

Usually, yes

near ipswich

"But but but but this surely must be a deflection from partygate or covidgate or cow&gate or 5bargate? No deflection just a statement of fact is talking about anything other than boris now deemed as a deflection in this forum?

Usually, yes "

Well i have to agree with you there.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Awwww A bit harsh lol as they are only . . .

'Starmer apologises for *****administrative errors***** as parliamentary watchdog probe revealed'

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"But but but but this surely must be a deflection from partygate or covidgate or cow&gate or 5bargate? No deflection just a statement of fact is talking about anything other than boris now deemed as a deflection in this forum?

Usually, yes Well i have to agree with you there. "

The lefties don't like you talking bad about their new messiah.

near ipswich

'Starmer apologises for *****administrative errors***** as parliamentary watchdog probe revealed'

"

Yes all credit to him, the point i was trying to make is that mr rules has clearly broken the rules but quote " IM confident there is no problem here

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Clutching at straws compared to shonky PPE contracts don’t you think? The problem with all you tighty righty types is you just can’t believe that someone who has made his own way in life to become DPP and then leader of a real political party is not corrupted by power, unlike the slob!

near ipswich

"Clutching at straws compared to shonky PPE contracts don’t you think? The problem with all you tighty righty types is you just can’t believe that someone who has made his own way in life to become DPP and then leader of a real political party is not corrupted by power, unlike the slob! "
No not clutching at straws just posting a thread on politics in the political forum nothing more.

You seem a bit touchy on the subject any particular reason?

Yes all credit to him, the point i was trying to make is that mr rules has clearly broken the rules but quote " IM confident there is no problem here "

None at all - no fudge of the books here, needing of a full investigation to find out that after all it was just an oversight lol. Oh No. No. No. No. No!

near ipswich

Yes all credit to him, the point i was trying to make is that mr rules has clearly broken the rules but quote " IM confident there is no problem here

None at all - no fudge of the books here, needing of a full investigation to find out that after all it was just an oversight lol. Oh No. No. No. No. No!"

Thats the point an oversight is still a breach of the rules,i doubt if i got pulled for no car insurance and said it was an administrative error a judge would conclude i was not guilty.

If a person puts himself so high up on his moral high horse and fails to meet the standards he deserves a thread about it.

Odd isn't it that people actually could believe that ANY senior politician didn't get to where they were by trampling everyone underfoot on the way to the top.

Oh! I don't know, maybe people really do believe in a World where if you sit quietly in the corner those who wield the power just simply come up and say you are now the most senior ranking official in the Labour Party.

Maybe, too, they also believe in Narnia!

Actually. When I was 7 I did believe in Narnia lol.

Oh dear. He definitely needs to resign now. Has the guy no shame..?I think thats a bit harsh i just found it ironic that mr rules has clearly broken then but instead of holding his hands up he says he doesnt think he has broken them. no wonder he is not a barrister anymore."

Harsh would be if they got beheaded. Maybe then they wouldn't forget

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Is being late an actual break of the rules. I imagine not declaring theme at all would be a break of rules. Anyway if found guilty, is there any penalty he has to face

And if you want to be above it all, why accept £1400 worth of football tickets? (and more).

The rule should be NO FOOKING GIFTS period. For ANYONE.

near ipswich

Is being late an actual break of the rules. I imagine not declaring theme at all would be a break of rules. Anyway if found guilty, is there any penalty he has to face"

Yes it is you need to declare any gift or extra earning within 28 days.Thats the rule.

near ipswich

"And if you want to be above it all, why accept £1400 worth of football tickets? (and more).

"

How anyone can vote for someone who supports arsenal is beyond me.

milton keynes

Is being late an actual break of the rules. I imagine not declaring theme at all would be a break of rules. Anyway if found guilty, is there any penalty he has to faceYes it is you need to declare any gift or extra earning within 28 days.Thats the rule."

That's fair enough then. Is there any guide to what the punishment might be, if any. I know anyone can mess up but in his position and with all the news about rule breaking going around, it seems an odd mistake to make.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Lol,

And they say that people don't fall for these kind of distractions!

ROMFORD

"And if you want to be above it all, why accept £1400 worth of football tickets? (and more).

"

He doesn't support them as he gets in there on a freebie.

"

And they say that people don't fall for these kind of distractions!"

Always the distraction to write this.

golden fields

"

Always the distraction to write this. "

No idea what this means.

Still, some bloke not in government was late handing in his expenses. Lol.

"

No idea what this means.

Still, some bloke not in government was late handing in his expenses. Lol."

Of course, you don't. Mysteriously.

The news is the news - it's true, or it isn't and just as mysteriously isn't connected to anything else but the fact that it is true, or it isn't.

near ipswich

He doesn't support them as he gets in there on a freebie. "

Thats true but Arsenal it shows a lack of good judgement to me.

near ipswich

Lol,

And they say that people don't fall for these kind of distractions!"

The usual reply from the shutdown culture brigade.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"

someone who is worth over 7 million and still professes to be a man of the people is accepting free tickets should have the common decency to donate them to fans who cannot afford them

golden fields

Lol,

And they say that people don't fall for these kind of distractions!The usual reply from the shutdown culture brigade. "

Quite right. No one should question any criticism of non-Tories. And anyone who dares to question the government should be hounded to shit.

Excellent.

someone who is worth over 7 million and still professes to be a man of the people is accepting free tickets should have the common decency to donate them to fans who cannot afford them "

Exactly - should be squeakier than squeak.

golden fields

"

No idea what this means.

The news is the news - it's true, or it isn't and just as mysteriously isn't connected to anything else but the fact that it is true, or it isn't.

"

I dunno if you're having a joke around or not. But yeah.

The media plays a role in how this country works. And this is an excellent example of that.

Lol,

And they say that people don't fall for these kind of distractions!The usual reply from the shutdown culture brigade.

Quite right. No one should question any criticism of non-Tories. And anyone who dares to question the government should be hounded to shit.

Excellent."

SKS is a Tory? Think you are missing something here. Nobody mentioned them till you did.

golden fields

Lol,

And they say that people don't fall for these kind of distractions!The usual reply from the shutdown culture brigade.

Excellent.

SKS is a Tory? Think you are missing something here. Nobody mentioned them till you did."

SKS is not a Tory.

This story serves a specific purpose. This thread demonstrates how effective it is.

"

No idea what this means.

The media plays a role in how this country works. And this is an excellent example of that."

Okay. Explain that for me? Is it a true story or not? Is it a Labour leader story or not? The story is about SKS not the Tories, or is it not?

If it was the other way around you would say distraction, it really is a poor response just to shout distraction every time the story doesn't suit.

It cannot possibly be a distraction if it's a true story in this current moment.

golden fields

"

No idea what this means.

The media plays a role in how this country works. And this is an excellent example of that.

Okay. Explain that for me? Is it a true story or not? Is it a Labour leader story or not? The story is about SKS not the Tories, or is it not?

If it was the other way around you would say distraction, it really is a poor response just to shout distraction every time the story doesn't suit.

It cannot possibly be a distraction if it's a true story in this current moment."

Lol.

There is more to a story than true/false.

I am wearing socks right now. If millions of people focus on my socks, instead of what else is happening. Does that have any effect on people?

Anyway, you know how the media works. You're just on a wind up.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

“Whatever your politics. Whatever party you vote for. Honesty and decency matter. Our great democracy depends on it.”

ROMFORD

"

No idea what this means.

It cannot possibly be a distraction if it's a true story in this current moment."

It's a story about SKS so of course the lefties are going to throw their toys out of the pram.

It's not fair bla bla bla.

"

No idea what this means.

It cannot possibly be a distraction if it's a true story in this current moment.

Lol.

There is more to a story than true/false.

I am wearing socks right now. If millions of people focus on my socks, instead of what else is happening. Does that have any effect on people?

Anyway, you know how the media works. You're just on a wind up."

Again . . .

"It cannot possibly be a distraction if it's a true story in this current moment."

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Oh it may be a true story but it is also a distraction from the fact that our government is about to break an international treaty and effectively make us even less worthy of trust than before the slob came to power

"Oh it may be a true story but it is also a distraction from the fact that our government is about to break an international treaty and effectively make us even less worthy of trust than before the slob came to power"

Fancy the government owning all those news outlets pro Tory and anti Tory and independent and printing and reporting it just to distract. Amazing in its complexity and deviance to be able to ghost the ghost and mirror the smoke. Or is it someone just smoking the mirrors lol.

milton keynes

Not easy for the media outlets as if they report the story then its classed as deflection. If they don't report the story then they are not doing their job. Perhaps people would prefer such stories are kept from us

"Not easy for the media outlets as if they report the story then its classed as deflection. If they don't report the story then they are not doing their job. Perhaps people would prefer such stories are kept from us"

Amazing true stories and Tall tales lol.

When in doubt, shout DISTRACTION (which in itself is actually the distraction)

near ipswich

"Not easy for the media outlets as if they report the story then its classed as deflection. If they don't report the story then they are not doing their job. Perhaps people would prefer such stories are kept from us

When in doubt, shout DISTRACTION (which in itself is actually the distraction)"

They will be saying putin started the war to distract from partygate next you really couldn't make it up.

golden fields

"Oh it may be a true story but it is also a distraction from the fact that our government is about to break an international treaty and effectively make us even less worthy of trust than before the slob came to power

Fancy the government owning all those news outlets pro Tory and anti Tory and independent and printing and reporting it just to distract. Amazing in its complexity and deviance to be able to ghost the ghost and mirror the smoke. Or is it someone just smoking the mirrors lol.

"

Amazing. Not only do you have a pop at people who want to look at the big picture, about why the news is pushing this story. But you actually appear to be proud of how easily you're led by the media.

Fair play.

ROMFORD

"Not easy for the media outlets as if they report the story then its classed as deflection. If they don't report the story then they are not doing their job. Perhaps people would prefer such stories are kept from us

When in doubt, shout DISTRACTION (which in itself is actually the distraction)They will be saying putin started the war to distract from partygate next you really couldn't make it up. "

The RMT must be in cahoots with the Conservatives as well then as they have a week of distraction planned for next week.

[Removed by poster at 13/06/22 21:50:00]

"Oh it may be a true story but it is also a distraction from the fact that our government is about to break an international treaty and effectively make us even less worthy of trust than before the slob came to power

Amazing. Not only do you have a pop at people who want to look at the big picture, about why the news is pushing this story. But you actually appear to be proud of how easily you're led by the media.

Fair play."

Oh dear. Another distraction tactic.

Sky News is pushing this story - and they do not in any way support Boris or his government. Maybe they are distracting from Beth Rigby attending a lockdown party with Kay Burley lol.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Let's just wait for the outcome

someone who is worth over 7 million and still professes to be a man of the people is accepting free tickets should have the common decency to donate them to fans who cannot afford them "

TBF

These were declared more than 28 days late, as was an £18,450 advance payment from publisher Harper Collins for a book outlining his early life and plans for governing the UK, and making "a fierce argument for the vital role of respect and integrity in political life".

The fee for this work is being donated to charity.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Regardless of party, anyone who flouts/breaks the rules on parliamentary "gifts" needs to go.

It's about time Parliament toughed up on "gift giving" and removed the allowance completely. No gifts, no kickbacks, no nothing. Zero, Nada, Zilch.

It's an archaic practice and open to abuse and should not be tolerated.

It creates either an onus on reciprocation and/or undermines the impartially of both parties. It's fraught with all sorts of problems down the line. Better to just get rid of it completely. It's a horrible practice.

near ipswich

someone who is worth over 7 million and still professes to be a man of the people is accepting free tickets should have the common decency to donate them to fans who cannot afford them

TBF

These were declared more than 28 days late, as was an £18,450 advance payment from publisher Harper Collins for a book outlining his early life and plans for governing the UK, and making "a fierce argument for the vital role of respect and integrity in political life".

The fee for this work is being donated to charity."

I wonder if it would have been if declared on time.

near ipswich

seems there could be an epidemic through the labour party now his shadow foreign minister is being investigated for the same thing.

i wonder what this news will be a deflection from.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Unlike Johnson who actually asks his Russian backed foreign friends for stuff worth tens of thousands of pounds (gold wallpaper or child care money anyone?) then prevaricates and downright lies about receiving it. The industrial scale of corruption of the current government is almost too large to conceive. Johnson is a cancer at the heart of government, a rot that destroys everything it touches, that has spread to infect so many aspects of society that England is almost beyond redemption. It would perhaps be a mercy if Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland cut their ties to this utterly disunited kingdom and allowed England to expire from its embrace of diseased kleptocratic governance.yeah but the thread is about starmer. "

Yes you’re right £330 being late and some football tickets not reported in a timely manner is a good distraction to Boris trying to give his lover a £100k a year role in government. Let’s make sure Starmer is vilified for his nightmare poor administration. He didn’t know it was a football match . To be fair he was at Arsenal so that could be true!!

"seems there could be an epidemic through the labour party now his shadow foreign minister is being investigated for the same thing.

i wonder what this news will be a deflection from. "

and labour have equalised in open cases with the commissioner... A great turn around having been 2-0 down for so long... Who will get the winner ?

near ipswich

"Unlike Johnson who actually asks his Russian backed foreign friends for stuff worth tens of thousands of pounds (gold wallpaper or child care money anyone?) then prevaricates and downright lies about receiving it. The industrial scale of corruption of the current government is almost too large to conceive. Johnson is a cancer at the heart of government, a rot that destroys everything it touches, that has spread to infect so many aspects of society that England is almost beyond redemption. It would perhaps be a mercy if Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland cut their ties to this utterly disunited kingdom and allowed England to expire from its embrace of diseased kleptocratic governance.yeah but the thread is about starmer.

Yes you’re right £330 being late and some football tickets not reported in a timely manner is a good distraction to Boris trying to give his lover a £100k a year role in government. Let’s make sure Starmer is vilified for his nightmare poor administration. He didn’t know it was a football match . To be fair he was at Arsenal so that could be true!! "

Im on about lammy £3726 trip to the usa to make a speech is one that he says is an admin error.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Unlike Johnson who actually asks his Russian backed foreign friends for stuff worth tens of thousands of pounds (gold wallpaper or child care money anyone?) then prevaricates and downright lies about receiving it. The industrial scale of corruption of the current government is almost too large to conceive. Johnson is a cancer at the heart of government, a rot that destroys everything it touches, that has spread to infect so many aspects of society that England is almost beyond redemption. It would perhaps be a mercy if Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland cut their ties to this utterly disunited kingdom and allowed England to expire from its embrace of diseased kleptocratic governance.yeah but the thread is about starmer.

Yes you’re right £330 being late and some football tickets not reported in a timely manner is a good distraction to Boris trying to give his lover a £100k a year role in government. Let’s make sure Starmer is vilified for his nightmare poor administration. He didn’t know it was a football match . To be fair he was at Arsenal so that could be true!! Im on about lammy £3726 trip to the usa to make a speech is one that he says is an admin error. "

Yes it’s horrific

Almost as bad as Truss spending £350k on a private flight to Australia.

Let’s not start about wall paper and the Russian funds swilling around the Tory party.

I’m not defending any MP as you know I would nail all the thieving bastards.

milton keynes

"seems there could be an epidemic through the labour party now his shadow foreign minister is being investigated for the same thing.

i wonder what this news will be a deflection from. "

Well some people don’t have the luxury of pulling stories about hiring their then mistress in 100k jobs eh?

The slob misdirects and the muppets still believe the BS, what a bunch of jokers.

Yes you’re right £330 being late and some football tickets not reported in a timely manner is a good distraction to Boris trying to give his lover a £100k a year role in government. Let’s make sure Starmer is vilified for his nightmare poor administration. He didn’t know it was a football match . To be fair he was at Arsenal so that could be true!! Im on about lammy £3726 trip to the usa to make a speech is one that he says is an admin error. "

If he has broken the ministerial code he should resign

Yes you’re right £330 being late and some football tickets not reported in a timely manner is a good distraction to Boris trying to give his lover a £100k a year role in government. Let’s make sure Starmer is vilified for his nightmare poor administration. He didn’t know it was a football match . To be fair he was at Arsenal so that could be true!! Im on about lammy £3726 trip to the usa to make a speech is one that he says is an admin error.

If he has broken the ministerial code he should resign "

Hahaha that is sooo funny!

» Add a new message to this topic