FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Receiving messages switch on/off

Receiving messages switch on/off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkForLife OP   Couple 6 days ago

North Shields

One feature we'd like and would be especially useful on our single female profile is the ability to easily turn incoming messages on/off from people we've not interacted with.

We don't really want to hide the profiles but having a switch to allow people to message / not message would be nice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan 6 days ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Just apply filters to all categories.

The only people who can then contact you are those you've already exchanged messages with, and those that you subsequently make first contact with yourselves.

It's already possible.

North Shields

The issue with with that is you don't appear in searches. We often set age to 99/99 and set message filters but it isn't great.

I agree it possible to essentially achieve this but that's why I said an "easy" button

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The issue with with that is you don't appear in searches. We often set age to 99/99 and set message filters but it isn't great.

I agree it possible to essentially achieve this but that's why I said an "easy" button "

I get what you're saying.

But if your issue is that you don't want contact from anyone you've not already engaged with, then not appearing in searches solves that problem, surely? 🤷‍♂️

North Shields

It does. #iNeedMoreCoffee

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"It does. #iNeedMoreCoffee "

Me too. Hourly. White, no sugar please. Instant is perfectly acceptable. 😉☕️😂😂

» Add a new message to this topic