FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Mobile

Mobile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jw1978 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Gateshead

This site only works for me when I have wi-fi. Does it not work with 4g/5g signal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

It'll be network provider adult filter block, you can either contact your network provider or go online and set the filter on/off

By *ollynTwitchCouple 6 weeks ago

Chigwell

Yup, sounds like your age restrictions are on. Use your proders app - you can usually change it in there or you can call them to activate adult content.

By *athduetCouple 5 weeks ago

Bath

This is a weird one if you get the Opera Web browser and turn the VPN on it works fine

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Durham

"This is a weird one if you get the Opera Web browser and turn the VPN on it works fine"

A VPN will get round any provider adult locks.

By *p2norfolkngoodMan 5 weeks ago

Norwich

"This is a weird one if you get the Opera Web browser and turn the VPN on it works fine"

Not weird at all that’s how a vpn works by hiding your traffic from your service provider if they can’t see it they can’t block it

By *athduetCouple 5 weeks ago

Bath

I don't have blocks according to their website but it's still blocking ... so thats why it's weird. At 1st I thought it was an SSL cert issue as that's what you get as an error. But that's not the case.

I suspect they are using open DNS lists or deep packet inspection. However the built in SSL Vpn gets you around this.

Thought it was worth sharing without the techno babble

By *p2norfolkngoodMan 5 weeks ago

Norwich

"I don't have blocks according to their website but it's still blocking ... so thats why it's weird. At 1st I thought it was an SSL cert issue as that's what you get as an error. But that's not the case.

I suspect they are using open DNS lists or deep packet inspection. However the built in SSL Vpn gets you around this.

Thought it was worth sharing without the techno babble"

So they are doing blocking if you go to

https://m.fabswingers.com/nossl

You’ll see the actual block page from your provider the reason you get an ssl error is that they cannot display an actual block page to you when viewing an https website

By *asood13Man 2 weeks ago

epsom

Hi x

» Add a new message to this topic