FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Can't get on Fab

Can't get on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laisir erotique OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Northampton

We have a problem with another mob getting on fab the message we get is that the connection is not secure any help please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 8 weeks ago

Hull

"We have a problem with another mob getting on fab the message we get is that the connection is not secure any help please.

"

That is normally a network provider issue with an adult content block, you will need to contact them to get it lifted.

By *oodgreen25Man 7 weeks ago

Wexford

Try opening a private tab on your browser and see if that works ? Not sure myself but worth a shot

By *m2226Couple 7 weeks ago

Birmingham

If it’s through your wi-fi that might be why, another way is Google fabswingers instead of trying to head straight to the site

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

"We have a problem with another mob getting on fab the message we get is that the connection is not secure any help please.

That is normally a network provider issue with an adult content block, you will need to contact them to get it lifted. "

Or it might be that the area you are trying to use the phone in has an adult content block such as an airport or hospital

By *mileABCWoman 3 weeks ago

leeds

Hi I am using fab on my iPad which is fine. I want to use it on my Samsung phone but it won’t accept my password which makes no sense

By *ioanMan 2 weeks ago

Rainham

Hello

By *ioanMan 2 weeks ago

Rainham

That is normally a network provider issue with an adult content block, you will need to contact them to get it lifted.

Or it might be that the area you are trying to use the phone in has an adult content block such as an airport or hospital"

» Add a new message to this topic