FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Who's nearby, filtered by preferences

Who's nearby, filtered by preferences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unguy410 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Cambridge

I use this feature quite often, but it doesn't seem to factor in whether I'm willing to meet smokers or not. It means a number of those shown don't actually meet my preferences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 8 weeks ago

Hull

"I use this feature quite often, but it doesn't seem to factor in whether I'm willing to meet smokers or not. It means a number of those shown don't actually meet my preferences. "

I don't think smoking is part of the search system it's just things like men, women, TV, couples and age groups.

By *hoirCouple 8 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"I use this feature quite often, but it doesn't seem to factor in whether I'm willing to meet smokers or not. It means a number of those shown don't actually meet my preferences.

I don't think smoking is part of the search system it's just things like men, women, TV, couples and age groups. "

Yes it is.

C

By *unguy410 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Cambridge

"

I don't think smoking is part of the search system it's just things like men, women, TV, couples and age groups. "

I've got a saved search with "won't meet smokers" in it, but I believe it falls under the advanced search.

» Add a new message to this topic