FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Subject Heading

Subject Heading

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lex D. OP   Man 11 weeks ago

London

Hi, just noticed if I message someone via their profile, there is no option to put a subject heading. Can this be fixed please?

Alex D x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstick KissesWoman 11 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"Hi, just noticed if I message someone via their profile, there is no option to put a subject heading. Can this be fixed please?

Alex D x"

This feature was removed in a site update a while back

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Bit late to the party lol.. theres was updates from admin regarding this a while ago

By *lex D. OP   Man 11 weeks ago

London

"Hi, just noticed if I message someone via their profile, there is no option to put a subject heading. Can this be fixed please?

Alex D x

This feature was removed in a site update a while back"

Thanks.

Shows the last time I sent an unsolicited message then.

I suspect many others don't appear to know of this update given the amount of profiles that state they won't look at messages unless their preferred word is used in the subject heading. Either that or they do and it's simply a polite way to tell you not to bother messaging.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 10 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Alex D x

This feature was removed in a site update a while back

Thanks.

Shows the last time I sent an unsolicited message then.

I suspect many others don't appear to know of this update given the amount of profiles that state they won't look at messages unless their preferred word is used in the subject heading. Either that or they do and it's simply a polite way to tell you not to bother messaging. "

Or they just haven't got round to changing their profile text.

If you put the word they've asked for at the start of your message, it will show in the message preview

» Add a new message to this topic