FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Not Enough BBW Northwest..

Not Enough BBW Northwest..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ung hi OP   Man  over a year ago

Northwest

If there is not many, let's see who's near by & interested..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Northwest

Bump

Northwest

Very interesting..

BBW, only had 2 partners and now single, looking for someone to explore with.

The only time I cheated on my husband...

He lived next door to us, an older man in his late 50s. When his wife died I used to pop round with some food for him and to check in on him. He was lost without his wife and he asked if I would clean for him if he paid me, I was happy for the extra cash and something to do when my son was at school and husband at work.

The first day he was very sweet, it was as though he was embarrassed to have me clean for him and made me a cup of tea when I had cleaned the kitchen and lounge. We sat on his 2 seater, he was next to me and I could feel his leg next to mine, I moved my leg away from him and he kept his next to mine. It felt nice to feel his legs next to mine and I thought maybe he isn't aware of what he is doing.

I went back a couple of days later to run a wash. As I went picking up the towels and little bits he was chatting to me and moving around the rooms with me...I was aware he was behind me as I bent down to fill the washing machine. he stopped talking and I could hear his breathing, it was heavy and it was quick filling the silence, it made me feel good that I had that affect on him.

This continued for a couple of weeks, the following around and chatting, the silence when I bent down and the brew at the end.

The day it all changed was a warm spring day, I went as usual and he was in his shorts and t shirt. I had the vacuum cleaner out and was plugging it in when I felt his hand brush my bum, it was gentle and fleeting as he walked past me, was it an accident? or was it deliberate? As I turned around I saw it was deliberate, he was smiling and there was a clear lump in his shorts. I couldn't help myself, I reached forward and started to rub his cock through his shorts, feeling his hands explore my body as he moaned quietly in my ear. I could feel his erection and I wanted it in my mouth, let's go upstairs I said...as I walked up the stairs in could feel his hands on my bum and my back, I stopped on the stairs and lent forward...he began to lick me through my leggings, I could feel his tongue on my arse as his hands rubbed my pussy through my leggings.

As we got to the bedroom I couldn't wait and as he laid on the bed I started to stick his cock, it was smaller than my husbands but with a prominent bell end, within minutes I felt his cock explode in my mouth and he said dont swallow put it in my mouth, I held it and kissed him, passing the cum between our mouths as we kissed.

He said now it's your turn and made my lie on my back, we kissed, he stared kissing my neck as his fingers stroked my pussy and gently rubbed my clit, I was more turned on than I had been in years, he moved further down kissing and biting each nipple gently, and then harder while he pinched the other with his strong fingers...he started to kiss my stomach and then further down..soon he was running his tongue over my pussy, his fingers reaching in and running behind my clit, as he started to lick and then suck my clit. As he sucked my clit I felt sensations I ajd never experienced...I raised my hips pushing his face in to my pussy, I could now feel his thumb pressing my arse, he asked do you want it inside, I could only moan yes...he slid a finger inside, it was a lovely feeling. By now I was forcing his head down as he sucked, licked and fingered my pussy while his fingers were arse fucking me...it was nothing like I had experienced before...my clit felt as though all the nerves in it were alight, I was grinding his face is to my pussy as I pushed his head down and moved my hips in to it, I couldn't last, I could feel a pressure building up like I had never felt before, it was intense and I could feel my pussy contract and I knew I was going to cum, and I could feel the release coming...it then came as a gush, I felt a wetness I hadn't felt before and when I looked down I was gushing on to his face

» Add a new message to this topic