FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Wanting to fulfil a t-girl fantasy

Wanting to fulfil a t-girl fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iceguy791 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi there. So i'm a straight male who has always been open minded about trying things, sexually. And there's one thing I've wanted to try but am just not sure how to go about it.

I've always liked the idea of hooking up with a t-girl (shemale etc) but I'm very specific in what I'm looking for. She needs to be pretty and very feminine, preferably have breasts, and a cock.

I've searched profiles on here and one or two have caught my eye, so i've messaged them. I'm not sure what else i can do. any pointers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there. So i'm a straight male who has always been open minded about trying things, sexually. And there's one thing I've wanted to try but am just not sure how to go about it.

I've always liked the idea of hooking up with a t-girl (shemale etc) but I'm very specific in what I'm looking for. She needs to be pretty and very feminine, preferably have breasts, and a cock.

I've searched profiles on here and one or two have caught my eye, so i've messaged them. I'm not sure what else i can do. any pointers? "

put bi curious on your profile otherwise they may ignore your message thinking oh hes straight

I always ignore the straight guys who pm me

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

All single men here struggle to become established and to get meets in general, so it's worth following the good advice in posts that seek help for that. Everyone has preferences too, so you'll need the right attributes, looks and personality. Some may be deterred if it seems like a trophy hunt, rather than them being appreciated for them.

You could also meet people at events.

The word ‘shemale’ is one I personally would find offensive, so I’d learn a little more about the world you’re hoping to experience before you storm in and piss everyone off.

By *iceguy791 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

thanks all for the help!

» Add a new message to this topic