FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > M4M Hartlepool & North East

M4M Hartlepool & North East

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello,

I'm a 34 year old gay man, though I am told I look much younger, non-scene and normal acting.

I'm looking to meet straight, bi, curious and gay men to give oral sex to. Nothing needed in return. I cannot accommodate but I can travel about the North East.

First timers, nervous and coupled guys are very welcome. I'm extremely discreet, everything goes to the grave, I don't kiss and tell. I'm happy to cover my eyes so that you remain anonymous, if you prefer that extra security or you can cover your face. I never keep pics and addresses and in eighteen years I've never had any drama involving meets. Use me once and never hear from be again, or invite me over frequently, I'm game.

All I ask is that you're clean, drug and disease free, negative etc., and 18-59.

I used to be on the site with 15+ verifications, but there was a long drought so I left.

My availability W/C 03.02.20 is:

Mon: In hospital, not free,

Tues: 11am-3pm, 7pm onwards,

Wed: 10am onwards,

Thu: 10am onwards,

Fri: 11am onwards, to late,

Sat: Noon onwards, to late and

Sun: Noon onwards, to late.

I can get to Billingham, Stockton, Sedgefield, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Durham outskirts, Seaham, Sunderland at a push and all the little villages and towns in those areas. We can discuss it.

Get in touch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic