FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Seeking a bareback friend (still)

Seeking a bareback friend (still)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Firstly, I did post a similar post several months ago, which created a lot of interest, but nothing materialised. I’m also fully aware that this topic is taboo, and some find disrespectful, I understand, I don’t need a lecture, and I’m sure that being open and honest is preferred?

Secondly, my location is set for discretion, please don’t think that I’m miles away, I may not be, and I travel anyway.

Now, the reason for the post. I’m seeking help to fulfill a bareback scenario. I’m seeking either a lady, or a couple that are happy with a straight (married and secretly playing) male, who has no issues with being close or bits touching another man. My ideal scenario is regular, but I have a scenario I really would like to fulfill.

Any questions, or interest, please message me directly.

Finally, put tin hat on!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Several winks, several opening messages, lots of views, but still seeking if anyone fancies a chat?

By *akLovesBareMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

My situation is similar to Bare69’s - married secretly playing straight guy located in Berkshire. Looking for females or couples willing to have fun in a way nature intended.

» Add a new message to this topic