FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Any poly women looking for a guy

Any poly women looking for a guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya new to all this, any advice would be appreciated from the ladys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why do you specifically want a poly woman ?

Intrigues me. But I'm trying to broaden my horizons as you would say

Leeds

I hope you find what you're looking for

It's hard to find any attention these days, mostly I'm looking for a good time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why poly not just open ?

Poly is s very difficult lifestyle to live. With alot of ups and downs

"Why poly not just open ?

Poly is s very difficult lifestyle to live. With alot of ups and downs "

I'm trying to learn these ups and downs to understand the life style, but am mostly open to experience most things and see what works, tbh I'd be happy making more female friends right now lol

I'm trying to learn these ups and downs to understand the life style, but am mostly open to experience most things and see what works, tbh I'd be happy making more female friends right now lol"

So.maybe concentrate on just making friends and having fun.

It's always difficult looking for poly relationships as the love aspect makes it alot different than a open relationship

I'm trying to learn these ups and downs to understand the life style, but am mostly open to experience most things and see what works, tbh I'd be happy making more female friends right now lol

It's always difficult looking for poly relationships as the love aspect makes it alot different than a open relationship

"

That's something I wondered, can people love two or more partners and fit them in equally?

Leeds

People can love two or more of their children equally

Leeds

So why can't they love two partners equally ?

When you say "fit them in equally" do you mean DP ?

These are my thoughts in general

Is love enough ???

In life most of us experience the wonders of meeting someone for the first time, and the feelings when you started to feel all warm and goey inside, sometimes these feelings can just hit you and sometimes they grow.

Each time this happens these feelings are different, being poly does not mean that you love those in your life (past and present) the same it simpily means that these people have managed to enter your heart and enrich your life.

Poly sounds wonderful and in the most part it is, during the ups and the downs most of us that live a poly lifestyle would never change the way we live, the happiness that your partners bring in to your life enriches you. The downside to poly and the truth of the matter is that as each relationship is different and the love you feel for each partner is different, when things go wrong as they can in a relationship it can destroy apart of who you are.

Sometimes difficult decisions have to be made in life and love, hopefully before it reaches the point of hating, hurting and hardly speaking with an ex, but like a child gripping on to their security blanket we believe that if we feel any love at all for our partner, we must stay, fight and make the relationship work. Because we all know love conquers all doesn't it ??

This thiinking can keep us tying ourselves around in knots trying to find a perfect solutuon that willl fix the cracks that have appeared, even to the extent when the fixes cause more damage to an already fagile relationship, we tell ourselves "If I love this person, and they love me, that's enough, no matter how exhausted, unhappy or lost we are both feeling"

Due to this ideal of love conquers all, we also risk being in a relationship to the point where there is the chance of ending up hurting and hating the person that we love and, destroying any hope of what the future may bring and losing that person from your life completely.

So i suppose what i have learnt is this:

I wiill never stop loving those that have been apart of my life and have walked at my side over the years.

That each one has enriched my life and has brought me great happiness

That you can still miss them being there, even when you have other loves

That no matter what I think i am capable of I dont have all the answers

That my heart has many scars but love is worth adding more.

Love, poly, relationships and bdsm dynamics are complicated as fuck

No matter how it ends remember the things that made you warm and goey

And sometimes "love does not conquer all" and even if its the hardest thing to do walking away is sometimes the only thing that can be done.

Love to you all

MT

That's something I wondered, can people love two or more partners and fit them in equally? "

If your wondering if someone can love two.people at once poly may not be for you lol.

But yes you can love more than one person at a time

If you look at the history of mankind the majority of civilisations where non monogamous for centuries.

The introduction of christianity started to change monogamy to the normal state of mind and mankind started to step.away from ethical non monogamy to a more monogamous society

"So why can't they love two partners equally ?

When you say "fit them in equally" do you mean DP ?"

I wasnt going there but it did make me laugh.

"These are my thoughts in general

Is love enough ???

In life most of us experience the wonders of meeting someone for the first time, and the feelings when you started to feel all warm and goey inside, sometimes these feelings can just hit you and sometimes they grow.

Each time this happens these feelings are different, being poly does not mean that you love those in your life (past and present) the same it simpily means that these people have managed to enter your heart and enrich your life.

Poly sounds wonderful and in the most part it is, during the ups and the downs most of us that live a poly lifestyle would never change the way we live, the happiness that your partners bring in to your life enriches you. The downside to poly and the truth of the matter is that as each relationship is different and the love you feel for each partner is different, when things go wrong as they can in a relationship it can destroy apart of who you are.

Sometimes difficult decisions have to be made in life and love, hopefully before it reaches the point of hating, hurting and hardly speaking with an ex, but like a child gripping on to their security blanket we believe that if we feel any love at all for our partner, we must stay, fight and make the relationship work. Because we all know love conquers all doesn't it ??

This thiinking can keep us tying ourselves around in knots trying to find a perfect solutuon that willl fix the cracks that have appeared, even to the extent when the fixes cause more damage to an already fagile relationship, we tell ourselves "If I love this person, and they love me, that's enough, no matter how exhausted, unhappy or lost we are both feeling"

Due to this ideal of love conquers all, we also risk being in a relationship to the point where there is the chance of ending up hurting and hating the person that we love and, destroying any hope of what the future may bring and losing that person from your life completely.

I wiill never stop loving those that have been apart of my life and have walked at my side over the years.

And sometimes "love does not conquer all" and even if its the hardest thing to do walking away is sometimes the only thing that can be done.

Love to you all

MT

"

So very insightful, loved reading, and kinda get the idea, I think the only way a poly marriage can work is if both people are very open and understanding and see each other as more close friends then partners?, the question remains only if willing to share.

I love that feeling of meeting someone new and learning about them, that feeling is the best feeling in the world. So I guess that's the same just free people meeting new people, chasing that feeling over and over.

Is love enough ???

Love to you all

MT

So very insightful, loved reading, and kinda get the idea, I think the only way a poly marriage can work is if both people are very open and understanding and see each other as more close friends then partners?, the question remains only if willing to share.

I love that feeling of meeting someone new and learning about them, that feeling is the best feeling in the world. So I guess that's the same just free people meeting new people, chasing that feeling over and over."

I.see where your coming.from but Boo is my wife and partner and we are poly. You have full romantic relationships with poly but also you can have the consensual.non monogamous lifestyle like swinging.

"So why can't they love two partners equally ?

When you say "fit them in equally" do you mean DP ?"

Is love enough ???

Love to you all

MT

I love that feeling of meeting someone new and learning about them, that feeling is the best feeling in the world. So I guess that's the same just free people meeting new people, chasing that feeling over and over.

I.see where your coming.from but Boo is my wife and partner and we are poly. You have full romantic relationships with poly but also you can have the consensual.non monogamous lifestyle like swinging.

"

Dont the second partner make it consensual to have another partner? Kinda thing, youd have to gave no feelings of commitment like well she is mine kinda thing and to be open to allowing another person into her life in that way, you are right it is dam complicated

Is love enough ???

Love to you all

MT

Dont the second partner make it consensual to have another partner? Kinda thing, youd have to gave no feelings of commitment like well she is mine kinda thing and to be open to allowing another person into her life in that way, you are right it is dam complicated "

There are different forms of poly the.most common is a triad. So say 2 females and a male or 2 males and a female.

It could be that all three are.in a relationship with each other or just the male or female with the two others.

There is also one poly so.you have your core partner (boo is my core.).sometimes it's called primary then each of us have partners sperate from each other.

And yes them partners may have or could have a core partner themselves

Is love enough ???

Love to you all

MT

Dont the second partner make it consensual to have another partner? Kinda thing, youd have to gave no feelings of commitment like well she is mine kinda thing and to be open to allowing another person into her life in that way, you are right it is dam complicated

There are different forms of poly the.most common is a triad. So say 2 females and a male or 2 males and a female.

It could be that all three are.in a relationship with each other or just the male or female with the two others.

There is also one poly so.you have your core partner (boo is my core.).sometimes it's called primary then each of us have partners sperate from each other.

"

That's so deep, so basically one loans out to show her a good time, before she or you explode with the stress

Is love enough ???

Love to you all

MT

That's so deep, so basically one loans out to show her a good time, before she or you explode with the stress"

No.not at all. Its not about loaning someone out or having an open relationship.

Poly is about the ability to love.more than.one person and have a meaningful open and honest relationship with more that one person

In a poly dynamic you basically it would be for example. A husband and wife and they would have a girlfriend and boyfriend

» Add a new message to this topic