FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Liberated Adults only venue, Sheffield!!!

Liberated Adults only venue, Sheffield!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Le Chambre (Saturday 7th Jan 2012)

Before i explain my somewhat frustrating dilemma, may i just clarify that i am a member

at said club and reqularly attend as i would like to point out im not just after a leg up over the

wall.... i'm sure we're all aware of the stigma surrounding

single guys and certain types of adult venue!

Anyway, bye the bye.. Myself and a lady friend had planned to attend Le Chambre this evening, however

due to child care responsibilities Emma is unable to make it. Therefore i would like to take a punt in the dark and

see if any Ladies would like to step into the breach.

Being a single guy i usually attend on a Friday evening but would like to taste the atmosphere as i'm told, is much

more relaxed on Couples evenings... Short notice i appreciate but the unplanned nights are always the best. Plus

i live in Sheffield so can accomodate if required afterwards, this is also open to any couples that are at a loose end

tonight and fancy some fun at my place!! (Apologies for poor spelling and grammar lol)

Anyone interested please feel free to message me and i can supply my mobile number.

Happy swinging

James

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Novel at least, form a queue ladies, no pushing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic