FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > TV for couples

TV for couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amup4fun80 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

Any couples looking for a TV or CD? Had a great meet with a couple before, now want another. Anyone in or near Essex? Can travel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are always on the look out for one to join Roxy for some Bi fun.

Hi. Great. Have sent you a pm

Anyone else nearby to Essex or London?

This is going well. Not. Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We know plenty of people who love meeting TVs

"We know plenty of people who love meeting TVs "

Then please introduce me.

By *atexbisexTV/TS  over a year ago

Central London

"This is going well. Not. Lol"

There are couples out there looking to play with TV's.I would advise that you clearly state you are seeking couples on your profile,be patient and let them find you.Also be aware that 90% of the messages you receive will be asking if you want to meet the male half of the 'couple' alone,so you might want to stipulate ''I never meet with one half of a couple'' on your profile as well

"This is going well. Not. Lol

There are couples out there looking to play with TV's.I would advise that you clearly state you are seeking couples on your profile,be patient and let them find you.Also be aware that 90% of the messages you receive will be asking if you want to meet the male half of the 'couple' alone,so you might want to stipulate ''I never meet with one half of a couple'' on your profile as well"

Thanks for the advice. I’m not fussy and will meet guys, women and couples. Just saying that I’d love to meet a couple again. Love having both there with me. I’m greedy

By *atexbisexTV/TS  over a year ago

Central London

"I’m not fussy and will meet guys, women and couples. Just saying that I’d love to meet a couple again. Love having both there with me. I’m greedy "

If you are happy with the 'male half' of a couple,you may as well just look for single guys as the 'male half' of the 'couple' is likely respond to a request for a guy anyway.Most meets I've had with single guys on here have been disappointing with the guys leaving quickly after blowing their load.In contrast the majority meets I've had with couples have been long erotic encounters

"I’m not fussy and will meet guys, women and couples. Just saying that I’d love to meet a couple again. Love having both there with me. I’m greedy

If you are happy with the 'male half' of a couple,you may as well just look for single guys as the 'male half' of the 'couple' is likely respond to a request for a guy anyway.Most meets I've had with single guys on here have been disappointing with the guys leaving quickly after blowing their load.In contrast the majority meets I've had with couples have been long erotic encounters "

But that’s exactly it. I don’t want a quick shag. I want a good session with a couple. Everyone having an amazing time. The couple I met before, we had a great time. Want something like that again. Here’s hoping. X

Any couples?? Hello? ????

» Add a new message to this topic