FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Looking BDSM Couple

Looking BDSM Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Sarah here.

Relatively new to domination and control. I have been pushing Jay bit by bit. I would like him to be a fly on the wall/ voyeuristic type meet to an experienced couple so he can be shocked and see what road he is heading down.

Any experienced couples fancy shocking a newbie?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi Sarah here.

Relatively new to domination and control. I have been pushing Jay bit by bit. I would like him to be a fly on the wall/ voyeuristic type meet to an experienced couple so he can be shocked and see what road he is heading down.

Any experienced couples fancy shocking a newbie? "

I would suggest a crossover BDSM event. I myself is just getting into the scene and Red will be putting a BDSM events on at the club. First one is this Sunday afternoon. If you are interested please get in touch and we will send you over to Red who can tell you about BDSM.

lou xx

Ok thanks lou. I will take a look.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok thanks lou. I will take a look. "

Been told Red is putting on some work demo. Demos inclued wax , needles, and flogging. Electrics, and rope. There will be a lot of experience BDSM people there so good to ask any question.

Lou xx

"Ok thanks lou. I will take a look.

Been told Red is putting on some work demo. Demos inclued wax , needles, and flogging. Electrics, and rope. There will be a lot of experience BDSM people there so good to ask any question.

Oh really. be good to pick up tips

Lou xx"

» Add a new message to this topic