FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > What the heck is going on in Oxford

What the heck is going on in Oxford

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wondering are there any people here actively looking for sex who aren't guys ....getting lots of cock but come on Oxford ladies and couples, where is the party!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I spent a few months working in Oxford in late 2016 and found it to be one of the most difficult areas in the UK to get meets!

Once I moved away to another area, no problems at all!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I spent a few months working in Oxford in late 2016 and found it to be one of the most difficult areas in the UK to get meets!

Once I moved away to another area, no problems at all!"

Can't be more difficult than Norwich! Bigger cities surely have to be easier

There's fuck all really; going to be organising a hot wife gang bang soon but there are no clubs, parties etc here. Real deal parties did a couple earlier this year, first one was great but couldn't make the second, but they seem to have petered out now.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

you would think it would be humming with sex...

Sex in Oxford!! OMG they're far too intellectual for all that !!

"Sex in Oxford!! OMG they're far too intellectual for all that !! "

Maybe a different, more intellectual approach is needed in that case?

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Sex in Oxford!! OMG they're far too intellectual for all that !!

Maybe a different, more intellectual approach is needed in that case? "

that cave man approach does not work here that's for sure...

Conversation is an art form to be mastered.. .

"Sex in Oxford!! OMG they're far too intellectual for all that !!

Maybe a different, more intellectual approach is needed in that case? that cave man approach does not work here that's for sure...

Conversation is an art form to be mastered.. . "

I think I might have to move to Oxford!

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple  over a year ago

near you...

Oxford (and Cambridge, for that matter) is more “poly” than swinger. I’ve been to a couple of private house parties in each town and had lots of fun but they are quite cliquey and full of 20somethings who know everything and nothing. If you like them young and adventurous, it’s the place to be. Try joining up with the local “Effective Altruists” Facebook group - quite a few of the poly crowd are on there.

"Oxford (and Cambridge, for that matter) is more “poly” than swinger. I’ve been to a couple of private house parties in each town and had lots of fun but they are quite cliquey and full of 20somethings who know everything and nothing. If you like them young and adventurous, it’s the place to be. Try joining up with the local “Effective Altruists” Facebook group - quite a few of the poly crowd are on there. "

There we are then! The intelligent approach to consensual non-monogamy. I knew I should have chosen Cambridge rather than Norwich

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

"There's fuck all really; going to be organising a hot wife gang bang soon but there are no clubs, parties etc here. Real deal parties did a couple earlier this year, first one was great but couldn't make the second, but they seem to have petered out now."

We did 2 parties a few months ago.. the first was brilliant.. struggled to fill the second.. so didn’t bother coming back.. so many guys let us down.. shame !!

By *exyajmalMan  over a year ago

oxford

It would be nice to organize some open minded party then lot of people could join I guess

Oxford is very intellectual town so biased parties can't be very attractive since this is multi cultural or knowledge hub

» Add a new message to this topic