FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar 20 May

Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar 20 May

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rimson_Rose OP   Woman  over a year ago

Tamworth

I’m looking at going along to my first BBB. Is anyone else going? Anything that’s useful to know in advance?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iver 4 funMan  over a year ago

notts

I’ve been in the past but looking at going again as I’m starting to make bispoke equipment for bdsm and want to check out places to show my products

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve been in the past but looking at going again as I’m starting to make bispoke equipment for bdsm and want to check out places to show my products "

What is it you're making mate?

Ant

notts

"I’ve been in the past but looking at going again as I’m starting to make bispoke equipment for bdsm and want to check out places to show my products

Ant "

I’m Working on numerous things stocks paddles queening stools cages bondage chairs anything really still in the planning stages at the moment but used to make items years ago

"I’ve been in the past but looking at going again as I’m starting to make bispoke equipment for bdsm and want to check out places to show my products

Ant

I’m Working on numerous things stocks paddles queening stools cages bondage chairs anything really still in the planning stages at the moment but used to make items years ago "

Sounds good there's always a market for decent toy makers.

notts

Ant

I’m Working on numerous things stocks paddles queening stools cages bondage chairs anything really still in the planning stages at the moment but used to make items years ago

Sounds good there's always a market for decent toy makers. "

Well once I’ve finished wiring my workshop up and sorted a few things out I’ll be asking for ideas not sure if I can advertise on here without getting kicked off

Ant

Sounds good there's always a market for decent toy makers.

Well once I’ve finished wiring my workshop up and sorted a few things out I’ll be asking for ideas not sure if I can advertise on here without getting kicked off "

You'll have to give us a shout when it's all sorted

» Add a new message to this topic