FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > 50th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!

50th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW Snowbunny OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

So. It's my 50th bday in May and I'm not celebrating it vanilla. I shall be spending the weekend 26/27 May at Eurekas lifestyle club in Kent, near Brands Hatch. They will be having foam pool parties, stalls, live entertainment and hopefully of course warmth and sunshine. So ideal place to spend my birthday. They have a licensed bar but you can also BYO. If not already a member, membership is £10 (photo ID required) then cost of entry. They also serve food and snacks. There will of course be CAKE!!! Sadly all onsite accommodation is fully booked but there are hotels within 10km and Longfield station just a short taxi ride away. Also option to sleep in the club house or your car.

Main celebration will be Saturday evening.

Really hope you can join me for my celebrations

Eurekas is a great club, friendly and helpful staff who make everyone feel welcome.

(If you hear my celebrations have been cancelled from anyone except myself - DONT BELIEVE!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are looking forward to joining you at Eurekas for your birthday celebrations Hun.

Bring it on - let’s have lots of fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let's party whooppp it will be a fantastic weekend xxx

By *BW Snowbunny OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Toga toga toga yeah. Reckon I should have a gold one seeing as I’m 50

Simeon, Capital one dj doing his live set 2-4pm on Saturday for the pool foam party

Lots of other activities. Going to be a mega weekend xx

» Add a new message to this topic