FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > new dogging sites

new dogging sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig heart 9639 OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Looking for new dogging sites in Worcestershire????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *justfunxMan  over a year ago

pembs

Any in Pembrokeshire to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or Birmingham

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

Or notts p m details please xt

By *ongshank1234Man  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Or Shrewsbury whichurch

By *rucker1111Man  over a year ago

Crewe

DOGGING is dead every where trust me

Yup

By *sclayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

West Yorkshire if anyone knows any

Bollox sorry peeps should av thout but such a random night didnt know was gonna end up in tha car for 6 and half hours ?? most randomly wicked night. Now in my head will deffinately think.fornext time

So.what do i do.just say no promises cos obv he may have headache etc but in bout 20 mins we be fuckinh if ya wNna watch x

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

"Bollox sorry peeps should av thout but such a random night didnt know was gonna end up in tha car for 6 and half hours ?? most randomly wicked night. Now in my head will deffinately think.fornext time

So.what do i do.just say no promises cos obv he may have headache etc but in bout 20 mins we be fuckinh if ya wNna watch x"

Dyslexia is shit eh?

Omg trust someone to pick up on spelling. Just start adding to these forums try build confidence in this shit and get smart ass already making me wish i hadnt bothered ok hun not dyslexic may av ad a drink and not spell checked and id rather be first word springing to your mind about me 'dyslexic' than first word springing to my mind now of you now believe me i love uthe word 'cunt' but for you hun its not meant in the way normally love to use it night prick x

glenrothes

"Omg trust someone to pick up on spelling. Just start adding to these forums try build confidence in this shit and get smart ass already making me wish i hadnt bothered ok hun not dyslexic may av ad a drink and not spell checked and id rather be first word springing to your mind about me 'dyslexic' than first word springing to my mind now of you now believe me i love uthe word 'cunt' but for you hun its not meant in the way normally love to use it night prick x "
night cunt

"Omg trust someone to pick up on spelling. Just start adding to these forums try build confidence in this shit and get smart ass already making me wish i hadnt bothered ok hun not dyslexic may av ad a drink and not spell checked and id rather be first word springing to your mind about me 'dyslexic' than first word springing to my mind now of you now believe me i love uthe word 'cunt' but for you hun its not meant in the way normally love to use it night prick x night cunt "

"Omg trust someone to pick up on spelling. Just start adding to these forums try build confidence in this shit and get smart ass already making me wish i hadnt bothered ok hun not dyslexic may av ad a drink and not spell checked and id rather be first word springing to your mind about me 'dyslexic' than first word springing to my mind now of you now believe me i love uthe word 'cunt' but for you hun its not meant in the way normally love to use it night prick x night cunt "
wow u really really must be so cock sure of yourself darlin and that arrogant or brought up in such a demeaning way or brought up well but that shit a person that had no respect for your parents to be this offensive in such a immature pathetic bully like way to feel also this comfortable too being you . Your lucky hun cos although u guarenteed to die alone unless your attitude dramatically changes or unless your not phased by that cos u actually a psycho then right now id trade places with u to not feel like me for the day cos having a day without shit and just being completely self absorbed right now sounds a lot like heaven but just for the day cos wow ur a bigger cunt than u actually realise lol but av also made my night and plus u didnt even feel the need to dhow me a cock pic so i see this one being a love hate relationship hun more hate of course x

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"Bollox sorry peeps should av thout but such a random night didnt know was gonna end up in tha car for 6 and half hours ?? most randomly wicked night. Now in my head will deffinately think.fornext time

So.what do i do.just say no promises cos obv he may have headache etc but in bout 20 mins we be fuckinh if ya wNna watch x"

Where do you go? Only in Brentwood

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Any new ones in Essex

By *uk2sexychocolateMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Any in Derby or Derbyshire

glenrothes

"Omg trust someone to pick up on spelling. Just start adding to these forums try build confidence in this shit and get smart ass already making me wish i hadnt bothered ok hun not dyslexic may av ad a drink and not spell checked and id rather be first word springing to your mind about me 'dyslexic' than first word springing to my mind now of you now believe me i love uthe word 'cunt' but for you hun its not meant in the way normally love to use it night prick x night cunt wow u really really must be so cock sure of yourself darlin and that arrogant or brought up in such a demeaning way or brought up well but that shit a person that had no respect for your parents to be this offensive in such a immature pathetic bully like way to feel also this comfortable too being you . Your lucky hun cos although u guarenteed to die alone unless your attitude dramatically changes or unless your not phased by that cos u actually a psycho then right now id trade places with u to not feel like me for the day cos having a day without shit and just being completely self absorbed right now sounds a lot like heaven but just for the day cos wow ur a bigger cunt than u actually realise lol but av also made my night and plus u didnt even feel the need to dhow me a cock pic so i see this one being a love hate relationship hun more hate of course x"

I won't die alone ..... I have a one year old tortoise ... xx

By *ab_times001Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Let me know if you get any offers

By *eds dudeMan  over a year ago

Luton

Beds, bucks or herts Im interested

» Add a new message to this topic