FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Club Meet

Club Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its been nearly a year since my last visit to a club, I'm looking for a woman to accompany me to a club next weekend 8/9th December for a social and maybe more . I'm more than happy to travel for the right woman.

Please apply within

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Why not go alone and meet someone at the Club?

"Why not go alone and meet someone at the Club? "

Because I'm quite a shy nervous guy and accompanying a woman would make me feel more at ease

Stoke-on-Trent

Clubs are used to shy newbies both male and female. They can introduce you to regulars who will chat with you and make you feel at ease.

If it is just reassurance you want why not go along with a male for company?

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Why not go alone and meet someone at the Club?

Because I'm quite a shy nervous guy and accompanying a woman would make me feel more at ease "

...and what is in it for the lady? Doesnt sound very atrractive.

Because I'm quite a shy nervous guy and accompanying a woman would make me feel more at ease

...and what is in it for the lady? Doesnt sound very atrractive."

I'd like to find a lady to attend, help put me at ease bring the confident side out of me. Hoping if there was that spark could then play and hopefully lead to more regular meets x

Stoke-on-Trent

I'd like to find a lady to attend, help put me at ease bring the confident side out of me. Hoping if there was that spark could then play and hopefully lead to more regular meets x"

That's why you go to the Club, to meet ladies and hopefully find that spark.

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

I'd like to find a lady to attend, help put me at ease bring the confident side out of me. Hoping if there was that spark could then play and hopefully lead to more regular meets x"

Ladies don't need to take men to clubs for that to happen. That is the whole idea of clubs. To meet like minded people. What if the lady you went with didnt like you and is stuck with you for the evening? What if you didn't like her? You see the dynamics of going 'as a couple' when you dont know each other rarely works out. People will assume you are a couple. If one if you behaves badly it reflects on both of you.

I'd like to find a lady to attend, help put me at ease bring the confident side out of me. Hoping if there was that spark could then play and hopefully lead to more regular meets x

Ladies don't need to take men to clubs for that to happen. That is the whole idea of clubs. To meet like minded people. What if the lady you went with didnt like you and is stuck with you for the evening? What if you didn't like her? You see the dynamics of going 'as a couple' when you dont know each other rarely works out. People will assume you are a couple. If one if you behaves badly it reflects on both of you."

Okay thanks that's a fair enough point. Just bit nervous that's all first time going alone

» Add a new message to this topic