FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Interracial meets. How do you find them?

Interracial meets. How do you find them?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eady and Willing 9 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I've tried to look for some old threads and can't seem to find one,if there is any. So my question is this. Is there a way of only searching for mixed race,interracial couples as i have a female friend who only meets guys of that ethnic background. If so how do you do it?. Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple  over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

"I've tried to look for some old threads and can't seem to find one,if there is any. So my question is this. Is there a way of only searching for mixed race,interracial couples as i have a female friend who only meets guys of that ethnic background. If so how do you do it?. Thanks in advance. "

If you use advanced search when browsing you can select ethnicity

Wherever the party is @

"I've tried to look for some old threads and can't seem to find one,if there is any. So my question is this. Is there a way of only searching for mixed race,interracial couples as i have a female friend who only meets guys of that ethnic background. If so how do you do it?. Thanks in advance.

"

Oh seen. I didn't know that. Where is the advanced search located?

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple  over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

"I've tried to look for some old threads and can't seem to find one,if there is any. So my question is this. Is there a way of only searching for mixed race,interracial couples as i have a female friend who only meets guys of that ethnic background. If so how do you do it?. Thanks in advance.

If you are on mobile app press search then you have the option for basic old or advanced, If you are on a computer desktop app just go to browse and scroll down ethnicity has a drop down box.

Oh seen. I didn't know that. Where is the advanced search located?"

Wherever the party is @

Oh it's there lol. Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic