FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Chester 8th July - killing kittens style x

Chester 8th July - killing kittens style x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking for a local couple who would like to join me in organising a party in Chester on 8 July. I'm happy to do the organisation but would just ideally like a couple to manage the guestlist in order to get the right balance on here.

I'm planning on renting a small venue somewhere or a nice large serviced apartment can accommodate maybe 30 to 40 people. I will plan on keeping this very high-end... think champagne and strawberries rather than lager and crisps...

I've always been fascinated by masquerade parties and think it would be great to have something locally which we could maybe make into a quarterly or twice a year thing?

If you like to attend please put your name down on th if you like to attend please put your name down on this thread... be prepared to make a small contribution of £40-£50 per couple

If you would like to be the host couple to moderate the guestlist please private message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic