FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Lady required to meet this sat night

Lady required to meet this sat night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi my name is sharon and i would love to meet a lady this saturday night and can accomodate, so far there has been no messages and am hoping that this may help, my partner Matthew is fully aware of what will be going on and will not be present for the evening AT ALL and would love for this to take place. I can provide my telephone number for any one that is interested to confirm i am who i say i am so please send me a message and we will see what sexy fun we can have

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

just a small bump xx

Hmmm nonmessages and Sharon is so dreaming of this

Well was worth a try ladies it's a shame as you are truly missing out on an amazing woman xx

Hi my name is sharon and i would love to meet a lady this saturday night and can accomodate, so far there has been no messages and am hoping that this may help, my partner Matthew is fully aware of what will be going on and will not be present for the evening AT ALL and would love for this to take place. I can provide my telephone number for any one that is interested to confirm i am who i say i am so please send me a message and we will see what sexy fun we can have

» Add a new message to this topic