FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > ALL PAID FREE HOLIDAY TO CAP DAGE IN FRANCE

ALL PAID FREE HOLIDAY TO CAP DAGE IN FRANCE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haven033 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

southampton

I am seeking a kinky bi lady who would like to come with me to the nudist resort in Cap Dage in france.All paid for.I am kinky bi -guy /Tv 54,clean and shaved.A week of of sunbathing,drinking and eating and some kinky fun on the beach and in the dunes and some dressing up fun in the evenings.All booked for mid August.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On fab over a year and unverified

Good luck

Can't see many taking up the offer v

I probably would have done if i didn't have commitments. It'd be nice to make a new friend in a relaxing environment. Plus i'm happy to go off and do my own thing for any reason.

Good luck OP.

A photo collection like that tells a LOT more than dozens of verifications would, in this case!

Have you seen the shoes collection alone?

Sorry, OP, I can't either, but what a generous offer and on top of that a new friendship gained too!

"A photo collection like that tells a LOT more than dozens of verifications would, in this case!

Have you seen the shoes collection alone?

Sorry, OP, I can't either, but what a generous offer and on top of that a new friendship gained too! "

How you you know it's the op in the pictures or its the op shoe collection ??

"I am seeking a kinky bi lady who would like to come with me to the nudist resort in Cap Dage in france.All paid for.I am kinky bi -guy /Tv 54,clean and shaved.A week of of sunbathing,drinking and eating and some kinky fun on the beach and in the dunes and some dressing up fun in the evenings.All booked for mid August."

Sounds like an offer to prostitute someone. Here's a. Few hundred pounds I've spent on you now let's have sex for a week

"I am seeking a kinky bi lady who would like to come with me to the nudist resort in Cap Dage in france.All paid for.I am kinky bi -guy /Tv 54,clean and shaved.A week of of sunbathing,drinking and eating and some kinky fun on the beach and in the dunes and some dressing up fun in the evenings.All booked for mid August."
sounds like fun; lots and lots. I think I would snapped up if could get away xx

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Pimp or sugar daddy ....

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

Errr pimp or Sugar daddy, oh please, thought this was a swingers site where one has sex with total strangers for NOTHING!!!! free holiday plus sex, win win for someone I say female here

» Add a new message to this topic