FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > acdc london 3rd to 5th june

acdc london 3rd to 5th june

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0mprestonstr8 OP   Man  over a year ago

preston

will be in london for the acdc gig at olympic park stadium saturday.staying in a premier inn alderagte area any ladies liketo meet for a drink and chat and see how it goes.also if ur going to gig aswell we could go together and maybe have some fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

preston

anyone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will be the only one there now that that bell end Axl Rose is signing for them....! We paid 300quid for two Manchester tickets but they will be going on e bay. The twats from the ticket site

Viagogo are refusing to refund.

It could be amazing or a car crash. Angus wouldn't have him doing it if he didn't think he was up to it. As for Viagogo it's more fool you for overpaying in the first place. As the ts and cs say. Bill I'd subject to change.

preston

im coming down from manchester as i can not do the manchester gig.im lucky im a trucker got a depot in kent so get a job down there drop truck off in kent then get train in and stay in hotel for weekend.im free firday night so was hoping to hook up with a lady for drinks and fun

Yes...very true about those money grabbing gits from Viagogo ....anyways...who wants to buy some cheap Ac Dc tickets for Manchester on the 9th of June ?

Don't sell them. It is still AC/DC and they never let you down. It will be awesome

"Don't sell them. It is still AC/DC and they never let you down. It will be awesome "

It's not. And it won't. And they have. Have you seen the clip of Angus playing with GnR? There's an even worse one of Rose murdering whole lotta Rosie in the 80s. We saw them in Glasgow last year. We'll chalk that up as the last time and move on. All good things come to an end. It's a shame Angus doesn't see that. They offered refunds for the US part of the tour. They should extend us the same courtesy.

They offered refunds because the dates were changed. I am going and looking forward to it. Will it be as good as the O2 on the Black Ice tour? Probably not. But it is still AC/DC. I am sure there were people unhappy with Jonno wen Bon died.

My credit card company have refunded my money as the transaction was deemed as sold under misrepresentation, under section 75 of the consumer goods act This made Viagogo's terms and conditions null and void. I will now be closing my account with them and they will never have another round coin from me for as long as I live.

Glad you had the outcome you wanted. I personally would never use those or StubHub etc.

I am looking forward to the conceet though.

"You will be the only one there now that that bell end Axl Rose is signing for them....! We paid 300quid for two Manchester tickets but they will be going on e bay. The twats from the ticket site

Viagogo are refusing to refund. "

Couldn't agree more

preston

im still looking to meet up with a lady for a social drink and fun if possible

preston

bump

ght mine direct for manchester. Got the refund through on saturday. Disappointed as prob last time they'll tour but axl just wont cut it and even if he did its not the acdc I know and love

My sentiments entirely...finally got the refund from Viagogo after much perseverance....I would not open the curtains to see Rose....RIP AC DC....you rocked the world for decades.

By *reedygirlnmickCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

we'll be down the smoke for the w/e, wont be the same, but determined to have a good time..

» Add a new message to this topic