FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Cuckolding party. More Bi curious dominant black males welcome

Cuckolding party. More Bi curious dominant black males welcome

By *empting Travels OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hello,

I am hosting a very discreet masquerade cuckolding party in London on Feb 27th and I am on the lookout for one or two more dominant black males. However you must be comfortable with the idea of having your cock sucked by eager cuckolds.

So far we have five committed couples and five committed black guys. I think one or two more would help create the perfect atmosphere.

So if you are an experienced black male and this appeals to your sense of adventure, please feel free to get in touch.

FAQ

Q1. I am 100% straight but not uncomfortable around bi play, can I attend?

A. Sorry but no. The whole point of the party is to create an atmosphere were everyone can have fun without feeling in anyway uncomfortable or inhibited. For this to happen everyone needs to be like minded.

Q2 I am a very experienced dominant bi curious white/asian/other male, can I attend?

A. Very sorry but the couples attending were questioned on this topic and the overwhelming preference was for all the single males to be black.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic