FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Sex Teacher vacancy - Please apply within

Sex Teacher vacancy - Please apply within

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there fellow fabs, thought I try the forum to see if there are any female or couple that will be into shy polite mannered deaf guy.

Lately I have been messaging quite alot of people in my local area 20 mile radius with no luck. Most dont even reply back. Have to say it is very hard work if you are single male and also one that is very inexperience!

I thought I post a forum instead of messaging and let (if any!) interested people contact me and who are not put off by my inexperience.

Anyway I am genuine guy and I am open and honest about what im looking for. Im not a hardcore swinger and would prefer someone who would like to chat first and have a little patience with me. I am very polite and respectful guy and well mannered.

Anyway I hope to hear from interested people. Please reply in the forum or message me privately or send a wink.

Friends and people to chat with would also be appreciated. So dont hesitate to say 'Hi'.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guess no one is.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic